Neema the Light

By Nsablo

Neema Okoro, a lightworker, was born and raised in the U.S. She wanted to take her role as a lightworker to... More

On Duty
Vacation

Happy Birthday

14 2 0
By Nsablo

WARNING: This Chapter contains sexual content! 

Happy Birthday..

Neema wasted no time getting in her blue Honda to drive to see her boyfriend. She loved her full-time job as an officer, but she loved spending time with Victor. The drive on Parkway south couldn't go any faster for her. After her ex, she never thought she would be seeing someone like Victor DeGallo. Around midnight, Neema finally made it to her boyfriend's apartment. Seeing Victor was a delight for her. They have been dating for almost 3 years now, and she still feels like a high school girl with a huge crush. This high school feeling was refreshing for her; this relationship was new, exciting, and different. The critical difference between Victor from her ex is that Victor is a dhampir; half-vampire and half-mortal. She never dated anyone that wasn't mortal before, she was nervous about it at first, but their relationship has been refreshing. Neema got up to the second floor with her vast backpack to reach his doorstep. She was surprised that the door to his condo was unlocked, but she figured he was expecting her.

She let herself in the dark apartment as she took off her Nike's at the door. After she set her backpack down by the door, she called out to him, "Victor?"

She found it odd that she didn't answer him; he usually answers her calls. He could be in his bedroom at the moment.

As she walked into the living room, her eyes lit up at the sight of candles lit around and top a small white birthday cake at the dining room table. There were birthday balloons tied to the dining room chairs.

"Aww.." She sighed. She wasn't expecting him to surprise her for her birthday until the next day.

Her heart jumped a little when she heard his soothing voice from behind her "I take it you like your surprise." Neema melted as he wrapped his arms around her from behind and gave a warm kiss on the cheek.

"I do." She sighed.

"Happy Birthday, baby love." He greeted.

"Thank you so much." She replied it was just what she needed after a long night at work. She turned around and thanked him with a deep kiss on his lips. He held her tight as he toyed with her lips a little, only enough to nibble. Getting used to his fangs was something Neema had to learn over time, but Victor was always gentle with her. His kisses were always warm and inviting. Being a dhampir, he was always friendly to the touch, never cold like his pureblood relatives.

"Let's cut the cake, and then we will have the real dessert after." He told her against her lips.

She nearly jumped in glee. "What kind of cake did you get me?"

"You'll see."

Victor led her closer to the table to allow her to make a wish before the burning candles. Neema closed her eyes for a moment to think about what to wish for. She honestly expected that her relationship with Victor will stay solid and full of love no matter how difficult it gets. That's the only wish she wanted for her 27th birthday. After she blew the candles, the two shared red velvet cake and glasses of Merlot together. One thing about Victor, he had a keen eye for detail, and he paid attention to everything she liked. The two chilled out the sofa as Neema laid on his lap as Victor fed her one more slice of cake. Even though the couple lived in separate apartments, the sorceress loved coming home to him despite the hour drive.

"So, tell me, how does it feel to be twenty-seven?" He curiously asked as he fed her a piece.

"Hm, I don't know. I feel the same, but I say that every birthday." She began. "It's just daunting that I am getting closer to thirty. I already feel like an old lady."

"Please, you have no idea what old is yet. Wait until you are a hundred years old, see the world and so much of it." He told her.

"Well, at least you don't look it, lucky you." She commented.

Victor was a hundred-year-old dhampire, who looked like he was only in his late 40s; olive skin, short salt/pepper hair, and piercing blue eyes. Victor had a distinctly European look to him, lean physic, and defined cheeked bones. Because of his vampire heritage, he ages far slower than any mortal. Although Neema's tribe of sorcerers can live longer than the average human, the average age an elder can live was 115 before the death of old age.

Victor smirked and nodded " Thank my vampire father for that."

"I'm gonna look like an old lady while you still look like...you!" She sassed as she sat up. Victor chuckled at the sorceress, her attempts to make him laugh were adorable.

"If you are so concerned about wrinkles and grey hair, I can always turn you." He said as he grabbed her shoulders and elongated his fangs before bringing her closer. Neema swiftly stuff cake in his mouth before teasing, "Bite that!" The two laughed as they playfully put a cake on each other's faces. Their relationship was always playful, it was refreshing for Victor. It kept him feeling younger. Neema trusted him enough to never bare his fangs at her unless it's playful and asked, they had that boundary. The two played with each other as they tried to get cake on each other's faces. Of course, the dhampire remains victorious in this game as he pinned her under him. His piercing blue eyes glowed eerily as he pinned her wrists on the sides of her face, just like the predator he is. Giving her a sly grin, he lowered his face to hers to lick the smeared birthday cake on her cheek.

This got her riled up, so she playfully bit at him. He raised an eyebrow and playfully bit the bottom of her lip before passionately kissing her. He wasted no time claiming her mouth with his warm tongue; this became a playful tongue battle. While doing so, let go of her wrists so his long fingers can travel from her full bosom to the buckle of her tight jeans. He swiftly unbuttoned, unzipped her jeans to shimmy them off her wide hips. Tossing them to the size, the couple took off each other's shirts.

Neema admired Victor's physic for a moment as she watched him take off his pants. Victor had been blessed with his vampire ability to age slow; his body looked like a lean athlete. He never had pale skin; it was olive-toned. Vic doesn't wear boxers either, so see him and his hard member in full glory had the sorcerer wet for him. He didn't bother to take her to the bedroom; he wanted her on his couch. Once he hovered over her; there was no communication just body language. The couple went at it with loving kisses once more; Vic couldn't get enough of her baby soft skin as he took his time to admire it with his hands.

Her black panties were damp as she kept her thick legs open for him when he was ready. Her heartbeat thumped in her bosom as he traced his fangs along her neck. He could feel the blood pumping through her veins as his fangs traveled to the top of her full breasts. Hypnotized by him, she didn't realize he unclipped her black bra from behind her. He worshipped her full breasts for a bit; massaging, licking, and nipping on her dark nipples. He then traveled down to her black panties to removed them with his teeth, tossing them aside. Neema has been wet and ready for him as he left butterfly kisses along her inner thighs.

Neema gasped in bliss when his lips made it to her pussy. His tongue action sent her through the wall as he took his time to enjoy her inner and outer walls. His sharp blue eyes stalked her squirmy movements; this pleased him. The one thing about Vic, he was always about ladies first, and his lady will get her first "O". He added his two fingers as she darted them along with his hot tongue. Hearing Neema moan and gasp for air was music to his ears until she finally had her moment. The Big O. This sent her head back as her body twitched at the electoral current of pure pleasure. Even though it lasts for a few seconds in reality, but to her, it lasted minutes.

Like a lion feasting off a kill, Vic lifted his head and licked all of her juices from his lips proudly. He admired the dark sorcerers before him for a moment before hovering over her. Looking at his own reflection in her big brown eyes was always beautiful to him. They were so glossed over with bliss.

"Are you ready for the grand finale?" He whispered. Neema nodded.

With that said, Vic always entered into her smooth and gentle, not losing eye contact for a second. He loved watching her facial expression as he rocked himself steadily. He couldn't help but admire her beauty; her long dread locs framed her shoulders, her oily skin glowed, her lips puckered. Her dark red hair complimented her brown skin. She was definitely a goddess of Light under him. Neema wrapped her thick legs around his narrow waist to encourage him to go faster. The couple never really talked much during sex; they knew what each other wanted. They let their bodies do all the talking, and Neema was wonderful with it. They were in sync and sharing hot energy with one another.

The couple rocked the sofa as Vic put in more strength into each thrust. She was addicting, her wet cave gave felt like a hot velvet glove. It was as if she was his home, his home that he didn't realize he missed. If this feeling was part of Neema's magic then she's doing a great job at it. His claws elongated and dug into the flesh of her ass as he was cutting it close to his own big O. Neema whimpered a bit; she knew he couldn't help it. It was in his vampire blood to claim his mate, over and over again. Until he can longer bust his seed into her anymore.

Their lovemaking lasted until 4am and the two eventually made it to Vic's bedroom. Neema grew tired and wanted nothing more than to sleep close to Vic. Messy locs, naked and exhausted next to him, was the best gift she could really ask for her birthday. His bed faced the window, so the couple admired the full moon every time they finished making love. It was their favorite thing to do.

"Do you still fly around at night?" She asked curiously.

Vic scratched her head fondly with his claws, feeling every kinky and curl of her matted dread locs"Sometimes when I'm not working. When I can't sleep, that's when I go bat form and fly around."

"What is that like to fly?" She asked.

"It's beautiful." He told her. "I feel so free to fly."

"It bet it is beautiful. I can only levitate with my powers but not fly." She admitted.

"You are a LightWorker, baby love. You are a master of light magic. I'm sure you can figure out to a way to fly." He encouraged. "It is not unheard of for sorcerers like you to not fly."

"Not my tribe. We are not known for flight."

"But you can still learn other forms of magic. I'll tell you what, on our trip. I'll bring a book with us, my father had this book and one of the tricks in it is flight magic. It's an ancient book, but it should work. I can teach you a few lessons on our vacation. Would you like that?" He told her.

"I would so love that, Victor. Then we can fly together." She smiled.

Vic's icy blue eyes looked at her glowing big brown eyes, filled with delight. "Flying together would be lovely." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 24.8K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...