Children of The #1 Hero

By BlackerBeast

It was a regular day at UA when suddenly, a green lightning bolt struck the campus. When class 1A and the tea... More

The Kids ( So Far)
The Kids pt2
Ch 1: Meet the Kids Pt.2
Update!!
Ch.3: There's No Way!!
Ch. 4: Father. Meet Kids.

Ch.1 Meet the Kids pt. 1

7.4K 124 64
By BlackerBeast

We live in a world where "quirks", superhuman abilities that a can possess, are commonly found around the world. This story was just about a kid who became the #1 hero, but it kind of derails from that just a little. This is the story of how the future #1 hero met his kids.

It was a peaceful day in Musutafu, Japan, as we journey to UA, the top hero school. We go to the dorms of Class 1-A. Everyone is sitting around doing their own thing. Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Satou were playing Super Smash Bros, on the tv.
Ojiro, Shouji, Tokoyami, and Dark Shadow were playing cards. Kouda was hanging with bird by the window and Aoyama was marveling himself in a personal mirror. Todoroki was eating cold soba. Mineta was wrapped up in Sero's tape because he got caught trying to creep on Momo while Iida was constantly lecturing him. The girls: Momo, Mina, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Jirou, and Tooru were sitting togther in a group chatting amongst themselves. Now I know you see we have a couple of key characters missing. Well...

Bakugou: DEKU!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!

There's Bakugou stomping down the stairs looking for his old friend/ rival.

Bakugou: Have any of you extras seen Deku anywhere?!!

Sero: I think he got permission to take Eri to an amusement park or something.

Bakugou: Grrrr!!! When he agreed to be a goddamn parent, I didn't think it'd get in the way of training!!

Mineta: (still wrapped up in tape) You know we're also here too to be heroes. You could train with us too.

Bakugou walks up to wrapped up Mineta, holding him up by his collar and popping a few explosions from his hand.

Bakugou: As much as I would like to drag your perverted ass through concrete and pavement until you're nothing but fucking grapes and ashes... I would like a challenge you filthy basterd!

At that moment, Mineta shat his pants and was immediately dropped to the floor. Bakugou, annoyed already, decided to head back upstairs.

Bakugou: LET ME KNOW WHEN THE NERD COMES BACK!!!

Kaminari: What a wonderful bromance.

Bakugou: (from upstairs) FUCK YOU PIKACHU!!!

A few people snickered while others just sweatdropped from the whole ordeal. Bakugou would never admit it out loud, but he truly admires Izuku as a friend and rival. He's too edgey for that. Now the classmates started talking amongst themselves.

Sero: Kinda piggy backing off of what Bakugou said, Midoriya has been taking real good care of Eri.

Kirishima: Dude! Midobro literally ran to the Cafe when she was really hungry!

Shouji: And the time she scraped her knee and started to cry and he immediately ran her to the nurse.

Todoroki: (monotone) Or the time she had a nightmare and he instantly ran to her aide and stayed the night watching over her.

Kaminari: Dudes been in Daddy Mode. I can respect it. Who ever the lucky lady is to bag 'em sure got a keeper.

The table of girls from 1-A were met with blushes on their faces. They all have crushes on our favorite green haired hero. They used to poke fun with a particular round-face heroine, but after getting to know him better, they've all fallen to love bug.

Toru at first didn't feel anything towards the green hero. She felt he really nerdy and his mumbling was weird. Because of her quirk being invisibility, she started to feel unnoticed by everyone. She was starting to feel bad a out herself, until a certain green haired boy sat next to her. He told her he could sense something wrong. She told him how she felt and how she's starting to not feel special. She just felt invisible to the world. Midoriya, being the hero that he is, told her that she's not invisible to this world and he can see her just fine and that she does matter. And if she ever feels like she doesn't, just know that he will always think she matters and special. Just like that, her heart began to flutter. An instant infatuation happen and all she could is herself married to the green haired hero. Though part of her infatuation is also leading to a bit of lust. Let just say Midoriya isn't completely alone in the shower when he think he is.

Mina wasn't the type to fall for the nerdy boys and our boy Midoriya was one of the nerdiest. He muttered alot, was waaaay too much of a nerd when it came to heros, was always a shy mess, and his dancing could be better. From when they first met until now, they've gotten closer as friends, but little did she know that something was blossoming more. She started to see his admiration for heros to be very helpful and...cute. She thought his muttering and shyness to be somewhat adorable. Also when he gets serious, it does look kind of sexy. Aizawa told the class that Midoriya and Bakugou were on house arrest because they decided to fight, but he had to admit, they've both grown alot and the fight was a good example of growth, so he decided to show the class the fight with no audio. Everyone expected it to be a good fight, but what caught Minas attention was the move Midoriya almost hit Bakugou with...

The footwork. The spin. It was all so beautiful. She blushed to herself knowing all too well she'd fallen hard.

Tsyuy and Momo have also been bitten by the love bug early. A foggy girl fell for Deku when he attempted to protected her from Shigaraki. She wasn't a person to be the lovey dovey type, but there was something the green afro hero that intrigued her. During his usual time, he was shy and sometimes kept to himself, but the polar opposite when it came to fighting and training. Brave and bold. Head strong and very influential. She wanted to continue to know more about him, so she's part of the Deku Squad. But as she got to know him more, her admiration for him grew. Then the admiration turned into infatuation. She was one to very protective of him now. Not only her, but Momo as well. Just like Tsuyu, she wasn't the type of person to be all into the lovey type of things. Mainly because she felt that guys want her because she was more developed this most girls. Coming to UA, she sees it seemed to be the same, until she met Deku. Though a nervous wreck, he was always polite and genuine about everything he said and she could tell. As he got more comfortable, he stuttered a little less and talked a little more confident, but that's not what drawn her in. Its the fact she sees no type of lust from him when they talk. He would always look into her eyes when they talk. He never looked or did anything inappropriate and was always a gentleman when it came to women. A prince charming, with a few flaws of course. She likes to read books, but because of her infatuation with Izuku, she started reading comic books without anyone knowing. She admit right now her favorite is Spider-Man. Only because she has dreams at night where Izuku is Spider-Man and she Mary Jane. Izuku is upside down as they share a passionate kiss in the rain. She couldn't lie to herself, sometimes she wished the dream went a little further with her prince charming. If only.

Last but not least, is our favorite Gravity Hero Ochako Uraraka. Dekus first friend in UA. At first she was just amazed at how such a plain looking boy can hold so much power and, for that time, admire him so much. He risked his own limbs to save her from the Zero-Pointer during the entrance exam. She was in awe of how much of a hero he wanted to be. As they became friends she wanted to be just like him. His drive, his determination, and views on heroism. But as her admiration grew, so did her love as well. Every time she's near him, her heart continues to skip a beat, her face always feels hot, and and she can't control her stutter. The plain looking boy didn't look so plain to her anymore. The messy green hair that looks soft as a pillow, the beautiful green eyes you can get lost in. The cute smile that always warms her heart. The muscles she could trace her fingers on all day Woah- she almost lost track there. But what her fall everytime was when he had his determined look on his face. The face that says "I may be scared, I may be tired, and I may be hurt, but no matter what I'm gonna get through this. 'Cause why? I AM HERE!!". If she could put that face on a poster. Only time will tell.

As the kids continued to do their activities, there was a sudden lighting strike and-

BOOOM!!!!

Kaminari: What the heck was that?!!!

Sato: It sounded like it came from in front of the dorms!

All the student were on there way to the scene.

But at the scene, there stood a pod big enough to hold 10 people sitting in a new small ditch in front of Class 1-A dorm. As the smoke starts to lessen, the door starts to open and you could hear chatting coming from it.

Usagi: Dammit Nerai!! I told you we didn't want to be part of your damn experiment!!

Nerai: Ahaha!! But a family who works together, stays together!

Usagi: I swear I'm kicking your ass once we figure out whats going!

Toshi: Where are we anyway? This doesn't seem like UA.

Poof: Yeah. I want daddy!

Nerai: If might reading are correct, the we are in the past!

All other kids: The past!!!???

Nerai: The year 2XXX to be exact!

Usagi: NERAI YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!

Sozo: Naki. Please restrain Usagi.

Naki: (nods) *kero*

Naki uses his tongue to hold back his brother while he thrashes around.

Sozo: Okay. Now you said that we are in the year 2XXX. If my math is correct, that mean we are in the time where are parents are teenage students in UA.

Sulphy: Oooo!! So are parents are like young again!! I wanna see my mom!!

Jackie: Calm down Sulphy. Isn't it dangerous to actually see our parents? Won't it affect our past or something?

Toshi: Like we won't be born again?!

Poof: I don't want to be not born again!!

Nerai: Ion know?

Sozo: *sigh* Calm down everyone! We won't know unless we just have Nerai set the machine back to send us home.

Nerai: Yeeaaaaaaah about that.

Sozo: Oh dear. What happened?

Nerai: The battery my mom and I constructed seems to have malfunction...

Sozo: Okay.

Nerai: ... and she's the only one who knows how to fix it.

Sozo: So you're telling me we are stuck here.

Nerai: I mean for now, until I get figure it out.

Usagi: (Still wrapped in Nakis tongue) NERAI YOU'RE SO FREAKING DEAD!!!!

Toshi: hehe He's like a flailing fish.

Sulphy: Yeah hehehe a meat head fish.

Sozo: Geez. How can this get any worse.

As on que, Sozo turns around to see Class 1-A, All Might, Aizawa, and Nezu standing behind them.

Aizawa: Who. Are. You?

Sozo: Ah Crap baskets..
================================
Alright this is part 1 of the first chapter tell me what you think.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.2K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
161K 4.8K 50
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
551K 19.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
358K 21.2K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...