๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ (Taesana X Bangtwi...

By Vsanafics

๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ Summary: In 1980s Seoul, a group of teenagers observed super natural powers and science lab discov... More

Intro๐Ÿค 
The lost circimstances of Park Jimin
The freak named Twelve
The phone call
Another dimension
The oddity
The body
Connection
Hang on, Jimin
Goodbye, Taehyung
Fancy Season 2
Who's that girl?
Trick or Treat?
The pollywog
Jimin the demon
Weirdness
Lurked
The big clue
The skin crawler
The Gate
The Final Attack
FANCY: SEASON 3
Summer
Hello Nayeon
Crack the code
Deeper level

The parallel dimension

81 9 3
By Vsanafics

(Chapter 5)

The door opens as Jack push the door, Jihyo pulled one shopping cart close to her, going grocery shopping with her dad.

She saw someone familiar, it's Namjoon, her classmate.

She wasn't close with him, she always thinks that he's an introvert and doesn't like social interaction....since he doesn't have that many friends.

"Hey, Namjoon!" She greeted him

"Oh uh- hey" he responded awkwardly while holding the bag of groceries.

"Nice to see you here," she said as she smiles.

"Uh yea, same"

"You look exhausted, what happened," she asked as she points at his huge eye bags and heavy eyes.

"Nah I'm just you know, not getting enough sleep last night"

"W-why is that?"

"You know, people get paranoid sometimes"

"Why are you suddenly paranoid...?"

She could sense the fear in Namjoon's eyes, she just felt like something was wrong.

"I- I need to go, see you around" Namjoon left, leaving Jihyo confused.

"What upside down?" Jungkook asked with a disgusted face.

"It means..another Dimension?" Jin answered.

"Parallel universe," Sana said.

"It's impossible to get in there, we don't even know if it's real or not" Jungkook grumbled.

"What if it is?" Taehyung added.

"Anyway, we need to get her to stay here, so we could find Jimin" Jungkook suggested.

Taehyung walked over to Sana, kneeling to her position.

"Right, Twelve I need you to go to my house's front gate later when my mum comes home, you need to tell her that you're lost and cold and you need shelter. Don't say anything about you know me or about last night, you understand? Nothing will happen, we'll just pretend to meet each other again..ok?"

Taehyung pleased her, but her face looked like she didn't give a shit.

"No" Sana replied coldly.

"W-why?" He asked while Sana stares at him with a serious expression.

"Are you in trouble?"

She nodded.

"They will kill me"

The boys widened their eyes after hearing this response, they didn't expect it to be this dramatic.

"We have to tell your mum, if she finds out about Twelve she will call the police, it's better to let her know now." Jungkook strongly suggested.

"No jungkook you won't understand! She's in trouble and it might be dangerous to tell adults!" Jin shouted.

"You think I would just let my best friend risk his life to let this- FREAK stay in his house?! Hell no I'm going to tell Mrs Kim" Jungkook yelled as he goes over to the phone, about to phone Jennie about this.

"Jungkook- no you can't do this!" Taehyung blocked him.

Jungkook almost pressed the number, but the phone fell out of the wall and dropped to the ground.

He picked it up again, but this time the phone flew to the couch.

"What the hell-"

Then the boys looked at Sana.

"No."

She mumbled with her intimate eyes and her bleeding nose.

"I SAW HIM! AND THA-THAT THING THAT MONSTER THAT CREATURE" Rose shouted with tears running all over her face.

Jack, Jihyo and Chanyeol are sitting on the sofa at their house, listening to Rose about what she just saw earlier.

"Mum- you're just a bit too stressed"

"NO JIHYO I AM NOT. I SWEAR TO GOD I SAW THAT."

"What does it look like?" Chanyeol asked while taking notes.

"Thinking of it just gives me nightmares...

It's tall..and-and has sharp and long hands and no eyes and a disgusting skin.."

Rose described what that creature looked like, but sadly nobody is believing her.

Jack sighed, crossing his arms.

Jihyo listens to Rose, as it reminds her of Namjoon. He was acting weird earlier, so she thinks somehow this is connected.

Chanyeol comforted Rose after her talk, but she's not calming down. She wants someone to believe her but none of them is.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"Is it ok if I borrow your car?"

"Why?"

"I need to go to school, I think I can do something about this"

Jihyo took the car keys after she got permission, she drove to school. Waiting at the parking lot for someone.

She saw Namjoon, carrying his books and walking down the basketball court.

"Hey, Namjoon!" She called, waving at him.

Namjoon walked over to her, confused and questioning her.

"Why are you here?" He interviewed.

Jihyo looked at him without responding.

"You wanna go for a drink?"

She offered.

Namjoon said yes so she drove to a nearby cafe.

They went inside and ordered some coffee and tea.

"So, I know we aren't close friends"

"I mean we could be"

"Yea sure but, I wanna ask you something. Like the reason why I asked you to come here is to you know- like I wanna ask you a question"

"Uh..sure?"

"Right so, why were you paranoid yesterday? Like when I saw you, you said you can't sleep well..why what happened?"

Namjoon's face immediately switched when she asked this. He looked so frightened.

"Promise not to tell anyone ok?" He replied in a quiet voice.

"I saw something, last night. I was in the woods because I heard something. It's like footsteps and it's following me. So I stopped driving and I got out of my car. Until I saw this..this terrifying creature"

"She can make the phone fly!" Jin yelled at Jungkook, amazed by the fact Sana has superpowers.

"She only flew one phone!" He talked back

"WITH HER MIND! Imagine other cool things she could do!" Jin shouted in excitement.

"Yes but that's not the point! The point is that we need to find Jimin!" Taehyung interrupted

"Yea! How is she supposed to find him with a flying phone?" Jungkook agreed.

"I can" Sana added

"Give me a blindfold and a cold place with water sounds." She ordered

The boys tried to follow her request to find Jimin. So they bought her to the bathroom, where there's no heater. They turned on the shower to make water sounds.

Sana grabbed the black blindfold and wore it to her eyes. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, then everything went black for her.

She opened her eyes, she's in a black room with a small layer of water below her. She walked around in that place, investigating and looking for the boy.

The place was completely black, and no one was there. She was alone.

She then saw a boy, that had blonde hair. He was shivering and crying.

He was in a cabin, that's probably his cabin.

"I think I found him," Sana said while the boys are looking at her anxiously.

"He had blonde hair"

"Small eyes"

"That's it! That's Jimin!" Jin whispered

"Does he wear a ring?"

"Yes"

The boys smiled with hope on their faces.

"Does that ring have the word JM on it?"

"Yes"

"It is Jimin..where are you Twelve where are you?" Taehyung asked while holding her hand.

"Park's cabin"

"That's Jimin's cabin.." Jungkook murmured.

Sana then heard footsteps coming behind her, it's the creature.

The creature was searching for Jimin, but he hides in safe places where the creature will take a longer time to find him.

Sana tried to touch him, but every time she touches something it turns into wind.

She opened her eyes and removed the blindfold.

She looked at Taehyung, lowering her eyebrows.

"He's in danger," she said.

"The monster is chasing after him"

"Is there anything we could do?" Jungkook questioned with a terrified face.

"We need to go into the Dimension, there must be a way," Jin said as he believes.

"Wait guys look at the compasses, they're going in the wrong way," Jungkook noticed.

"That must be a hint" Taehyung added as they all rush to the compasses.

"We can use these to go to the dimension"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 321 19
Minatozaki Sana a girl who was given super-strength powers finally enters college. It's been her dream to live like other college girls but destiny w...
201K 8.3K 83
After escaping the grasps of Xal's chaos, Sana and her friends returned back to Azumore- with the news of the Kionhou sisters gone forever. At a fin...
8.1K 477 27
Kim Taehyung the school popular boy was curious about the girl that claims was in the school for over a year even though he's never seen her in his e...
26.6K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...