I Will Protect You (Ink Bendy...

By schapman706

Thank goodness Joey Drew got the wrong address. If he hadn't you never would've come to the studio. You never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Author's Note

986 22 8
By schapman706

Okay, I just wanted to say that I never expected this book to get this many reads, so thank you!

Second, this book was written when I didn't really know how to write very well, so I'm not very proud of it. WHICH brings me to my other point I want to bring up.

I made a redo of this that I really would like you guys to read, I changed the storyline a little bit, but I think it's way better. And it has some of my own art, so, yeah.

I'll keep this story on my page since it's so popular for no reason at all, and because it's a milestone of mine.

So anyway, love you all, thanks for reading, but please read my redo. I beg you, it's way better.

Alright, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.5K 34
"When you left and I realized you weren't coming back, oh that hurt like hell." "And it was then that I knew how much I wanted you, no needed you. Bu...
9.2K 313 12
Malice is what he is. No other description fits the immensity of deception that is the demon. That one word alone would never suffice if you were to...
39 6 11
In the wake of getting a note from former ex boss Joey Drew, Henry Stein comes back to the old studio to figure out what had happened when the studio...
306 3 6
Unknown reasons a young survivor of a Car accident is now a Cartoon for unknown reasons of how or why she had been living with Henry for the past few...