The Cold Boss Lady (TCBL)

By phoenix8142812

"You are fired" "but ..." "I said what I said" "ugh...another one in the list" ... I sound like a psycho but... More

Chapter 1: Don't expect me to stutter
Chapter 2: Without Bright and Cheerful Colors
Chapter3: WalNUT'S
Chapter 4: Welcoming Enemy
Chapter 5: Stone Man
Chapter 6 : Watch me!
Chapter 7: Rat in the Hole
Chapter 8: Hello Ms.!
Chapter 9: Emotionless, Lifeless...!
Chapter 10: Lunatic...!
Chapter 11: Is being a Woman too hard?
Chapter 12 : Unknown Destination
Chapter 14: Little Bex
Chapter 15: The drug
Chapter 16: She looks pretty

Chapter 13 : Teleporting

56 4 5
By phoenix8142812

Ron's POV:

After meeting Mr. Williams, we headed towards the RE building. As expected, it began pouring heavily.

"Tae did you notice? After the end of meeting, Mr. Williams whispered something in her ear. Which she didn't really like"

" Who? Ecca ?Hmm, yeah. I did. May be another one of his 'dumber than box of hair' insults" Tae shrugged.

" Don't you think something is off about Rebecca? More of mystery!" it was as if I am talking to myself. With all those thoughts in my mind, I turned towards the window. Only to find it covered with drops of water. I lowered the window to calm myself. Nature itself is the best therapy for humans. The sound of rain, the cool breeze it brings, the freshness of every drop, all of it is a serotonin boost.

Drifting my eyes towards the road I saw few kids rushing home with tiny umbrellas on their heads, few women covering their heads with their hands and running, few other holding their children under roofs of buildings and few trying to protect their luxury bags by tucking them under their coats. I chuckled to myself thinking how different every one of us is. But suddenly my eyes fell on something more precisely someone walking straight on the pavement without bothering the heavy downpour on their body.

I could only see her back, it looked as if she was a walking corpse, free hands dangling towards her sides, straight face, drenched from top to bottom. As the car approached further in her direction, I saw her face, even though my vision was blur because of the rain, I could recognize her.

It's Rebecca.

" Stop!" the car halted on the other side of pavement.

I slowly got out of the car with my umbrella and walked to her and held it above her head. She stopped walking and looked behind. Looking at her pale lips and drained face , I guess she had been walking like this from quite a long time. She looked at me without uttering a word. As usual her blue eyes were filled with nothing, no happiness, no tears, no pain, they were just as cold as ice.

" Get in" I told dryly.

I thought she would just leave without a second glance, but to my surprise she walked to the car without uttering a word and sat inside.

The whole ride was silent she kept her head low, glancing at the window glass from time to time.

Soon, we reached home. She immediately got out and walked inside. Tae and I exchanged a glance but spoke nothing and watched her figure walking towards her room. She was shivering, but stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

" Thank you" she muttered weakly without turning back and walked away.

Ms. Rose came to us as soon as Rebecca walked away.

" What's all this water on the floor, what happened? Why did Rebecca come with you? Where is she ?" she bombarded us with questions.

" Calm down! Grams, we found her watering the pavements in rain and teleported her here" Tae said and tightly smiled.

" Teleported? Watering what? Aishh...this fellow" she hit him on the arm.

"Let me check up on her" she said worried and went to Rebecca's room.

Next morning

Rebecca's pov :

I woke up with mild headache and cold. As usual Ms. Rose walked in with a huge smile on her face.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked concerned.

I just nodded my head indicating that I'm fine. I got my coffee and meds from Nancy. Ms. Rose checked my temperature and it seemed normal.

" Would you like your breakfast here in your room?" Ms. Rose asked softly.

" No, I am good. I will be there in a few" I said and went to take a shower.

I figured I am already late for work, I was already lagging behind because of my mindless actions like yesterday. I put on my work attire and hurried downstairs. I saw Lisa already waiting for me by the table. As soon as she saw me coming, she engulfed me into a tight hug, crushing all my bones.

" You crazy woman, you made me worried sick. I am sorry, I shouldn't have left you when you asked me to" she said concerned.

" Well, hello to you too. I'm fine. Don't be, it was my choice" I said failing to free myself from her arms.

" What on earth made you walk mindlessly in rain, Rebecca?" she said with arms on her waist demanding answers from me, to which I just shrugged.

" You are hopeless" she said pinching my arm and rolling her eyes.

Meanwhile, I heard someone screaming and throwing things. Most likely, the sounds were from one of the guest rooms. All of us exchanged a glance and rushed upstairs. The sound became louder and louder as we approached one of the doors. I knocked thrice but there was no response at all, except for the loud crashing sounds and 'Yeah! By Usher' playing in the background.

I was afraid. Thinking there might be another intrusion I called Robert for help.

He knocked on the door too, but there was no response at all. So, he decided to break into.

"1! 2! 3!"

The door burst open revealing Mr. Ron and his brother on the couch, with one hand formed into a fist and other held Tae's collar. The pillows were torn apart, with its feathers flying all over the place. Their eyes were wide open as if they would pop out of their socket.

These dorks, ugh...

They should have just opened the door. What a waste of man power!

" Thank you, Robert" I sighed and left the place shaking my head in disbelief.

" Did we interrupt something?" Lisa mocked them.

" If not, breakfast is ready" I could hear Ms. Rose playing along and chuckling.

Soon, both of them joined us for breakfast. Tae was all grumpy and Ron was his usual self.

" Why do you keep looking at him through a fork?" Lisa asked quite annoyed by Tae's behavior.

" I am imagining how Ron would look behind the bars. Trust me, it's quite satisfying. Spiritual calmness" he shrugged and dug his fork quite hardly into the lasagna, which resulted in it spilling all over his lap.

Lisa and Ron were laughing their asses off looking at him, while I just shook my head watching his childishness.

" Ecca, why were you walking in the rain yesterday?" Tae beamed wiping the lasagna off his pants.

Hey,

I am so glad to be back with another chapter. I know the story is going so plain, but trust me the upcoming chapters are full of new characters along with new plots.

Well as you might have already realized, Mr. William is an idiot. As of Rebecca, she isn't a bad bitch as you thought her to be or else she would have kicked Ron, the moment he called her a rat. 

Ecca: Try me!!

I dare not :| Well, she may be a bitch sometimes. Haha.

Coming to the one and only Tae, he is quite weird. 

Tae: I.am.not!!! 

Well buddy, you are! :P

Okay, some out of the box talks,

How many of you like Marvel?

Well you see, "LOKI" is out on Disney. Wow!! Like Loki Vs Loki? That's like a double espresso shot. Lady Loki? Peers, he is already popular enough, why bring a girl to make him more chaotic?" Yes, very sad. Anyway..." I cracked up when he said that and who forgets Mobius, lmao. I wish Loki would drag him to sea for some fun . The brief mentioning of revengers...that made me miss them and when Loki knew Asgard's destruction, poor thing :( 

OK, that's it. No more spoilers. Hehe! Don't mind me, I am just excited.

Oh and yeah, did you know  about the 'Dear Mom' contest held last month? Well, look who stood second. It's me, Phoenix8142812( self appreciation, lol). 

Anyways,

Happy reading !!

Phoenix8142812!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 13.9K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
781K 51.2K 99
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
4.8M 125K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
13.9K 903 42
His lips crushed on mine leaving no room for escape and l tried to move away but all l could do was to moan his name "Na (sigh) than." Damn why was...