Sabrina ; The next generation

By stylesobsession

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕đšĸ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 đšĸ𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚎. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝙸 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝... More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
NOT A CHAPTER!
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Part 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

Six

1.7K 126 256
By stylesobsession

In my country, it was decided that at some schools, they didn't have to do exams because of covid, so the students could be graded on what they've made throughout the entire school year.

My school decided to do exams yesterday and I only have one subject because I only need one more exam to move on to this thing called "HF" which is "højere forberedelseseksamen" and in English, that means "higher preparation exam".

I'm getting off track here.

Anyway, I was sitting there, studying for tomorrow and I was almost finished with my notes when my teacher called me to tell me that I don't have to do the exam tomorrow. She's just gonna grade me on my performance throughout the year.

RIP to my notes and the highlight pens I just bought.

On a sidenote... I've got very sensitive skin and I'm not very responsible when it comes to sunscreen. In Denmark right now, there is a warning about the heat possibly being a danger because it's so hot outside for days at a time which don't happen that often here, and last year, I had really bad sun rash behind my ears after spending hours on the beach with no sun screen.

Now I've got a bad sun rash on my left arm and a little on my right from being outside shopping yesterday.

Alright, that's enough about my life.

You're here to read a book so let me introduce to you: Chapter six.

-

"As if she's straight."

I scoffed and took a puff of my cigarette, sitting on the roof of my house, sitting between Adriana and Theo once again.

"I thought you were straight." Adriana grinned, knowing I had told them in the past that I was the most straight person ever.

That was when I was scared of coming out to them. I still haven't come out to them but I guess they can sense it.

"Shut up." I mumbled, causing both Adriana and Theo to laugh. "And she has a boyfriend... a fucking boyfriend."

"I thought you were aware of that." Theo said. "She's dating James."

My head snapped to the side to look at Theo who took a puff of his cigarette.

"James?" I asked. "As in my cousin on my dads side? As in my cousin who's also not your cousin?"

"Well, I've only really got four cousins." He said. "You and your siblings. James is all yours."

"I'll kill him."

"James?" Adriana asked. "Nah, don't do that."

"Why not?!" I exclaimed. "The stupid child is dating the girl I've been dreaming about fucking!"

Theo rolled his eyes at me while Adriana simply smiled.

"He's not a child. He's seventeen. Our age."

"He's still a fucking child. All five months younger than me."

"You're calling me a child too then." She said. "I'm from two-thousand and four just like him."

"But you're from January." I shrugged. "That's only a two-months difference."

Theo snorted.

"I'm from April of four too. Don't start talking about us and our age."

I looked at Theo and slowly lifted my hand, lifting my middle finger as well to flip him off. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my cigarette, throwing it off the roof which caused me to gasp.

"I'm actually going to kill you." I said. "I'll find a kitchen knife and I'll cut you open, feed you your own intestines. Then I'll collect all of your bones, throw them in a blender along with your blood and make a nice pink smoothie with some strawberries added. Then I'll make your dads drink it without even telling them they're drinking the bones and the blood of their own son."

Both Theo and Adriana went quiet, looking at each other in fright.

"Right." I breathed. "I'll go see where dad's at. I need to talk to him about getting a job at his shop."

"Why? Cos of Hannah?" Adriana laughed while I stood up. I simply winked at her before I went through the window to my bedroom and out into the hallway.

First, I checked in his and mum's room but neither of them were there so then I went downstairs. I checked the reception room first before I walked through the glass doors that led into the kitchen slash dining room slash family room.

Mum and dad were both in the kitchen. Mum was chopping vegetables, dad talking and they didn't seem to notice me.

"I didn't cheat on you!" was the only thing I managed to hear mum say, looking upset with him before I accidentally tripped into the door.

"Ow!"

The chopping stopped and so did the talking.

I looked at my parents who now both looked at me. Mum held the knife in her hand, still in position but paused while dad straightened up from having leaned on the counter, clearly accusing mum of cheating.

"Uh..." I cleared my throat. "...dad, I need a job."

"You need a job?"

Mum started chopping the vegetables again, but this time she did it way harder, slapping the knife down against the celery while looking at dad.

Okay then...

"You need a job?" dad frowned at my question. "Why aren't you looking for one then?"

"Because..." I groaned, approaching the kitchen island to sit own. "...if I search for one, I first have to put in an application, go to a job interview and then they have to make the decision. Then I have to go back to school before they even get to decide if they want me... so I was thinking that since you own a shop..."

"Co-own." he corrected me. "And yeah, that's how it works, darling. That's why must students who wants a summer job, applies while in school. Then they can do the interview during the holidays. You should've thought about it if you wanted a job."

"But you once hired Alec just because he needed a job." I was now pouting at my dad. "Please dad... I'll do the dishes for a whole month."

"Doing the dishes is already your chores."

"Dammit."

"Listen, Bina." he smiled. "I would love to have you come and work with Fred and I for the summer, but we've already hired Hannah. We don't have any available positions."

I groaned, throwing my head down against the counter.

"You know what?" mum asked. "I could need some help at the newspaper. I've been looking for a personal assistant to help with the planning, but if you want to, you can help me out during the summer."

I looked at mum, resting my face in my palm.

"But you don't have–"

Nope.

"I don't have what?"

"Nothing." I hurried to say. "I would love to work with you. Thank you mum!"

I jumped out of the chair.

"You're welcome, my love." she chuckled. "Oh–"

She pointed the knife at her and stopped me from leaving the kitchen again.

"...it requires you to get up at five. We need to be there at six-thirty the latest."

"Seriously?"

"Dead serious, love." she nodded while she got back to the vegetables. "Do you want the job or do I need to continue looking?"

"No... no I want it. Thanks."

Jesus.

I walked around the corner, getting out of view from mum and dad but I was still in the room, so when they started talking again, I stopped to listen. I needed to know why they were fighting.

"I saw you with him, Allie."

"With who, George?" mum asked, her voice full of spite. "I keep telling you I didn't cheat on you. You need to believe me. I haven't been married to you for twenty-four years only to cheat on you, and you thinking that I did, only shows how much you trust me."

I frowned.

Why would dad think that mum cheated?

"You keep saying you work late and then I see you with this guy who kisses you on the cheek when you're supposed to be at fucking work like you told me!"

"Oh my god!" Mum laughed out of anger. "Why can't you trust me?!"

"Because you won't tell me who he is!"

"I don't need to explain myself to you!" mum yelled. "I'm your wife but that doesn't mean you need to know everything!"

"It does when you lie to me about where you are." my dad said, now rather calmly. "You're gonna tell me who you're seeing behind my back. Otherwise I want a divorce."

I clamped a hand over my mouth, almost choking on the air, but I didn't want to give myself away. They thought I was out of here, that I couldn't hear them.

"You don't mean that."

"I do." dad said. "I love you... I love you so much, but I can't stand thinking that you're with someone behind my back and when you won't exactly tell me who it is or what you're doing, then how am I supposed to trust you?"

No one said anything for a moment, then I heard dad's footsteps and got scared, but mum's voice filled the room and then the footsteps stopped.

"It's Sabrina's biological dad!"

-

I think my imagination is sort off running wild... getting out of hand, y'know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 16.3K 78
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖đšĸ 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊đšĸ𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗."
386K 3.9K 53
Title.
1.9M 66.1K 144
"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 đ‘Ļ𝑜đ‘ĸ𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙đ‘Ļ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒" "𝑀đ‘Ļ 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙đ‘Ļ 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?" "đŧ 𝑎𝑚 𝑔𝑖đ‘Ŗ𝑖𝑛𝑔 đ‘Ļ𝑜đ‘ĸ 𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡đ‘ĸ𝑛īŋŊ...
333K 7.5K 46
𝐇𝗲 đ—ŋ𝗮đ—ģ 𝝾𝘂𝘁 𝝾đ—ŗ 𝘁đ—ĩ𝗲 𝗰𝝾đ—ēđ—Ŋ𝗮đ—ŋ𝘁đ—ē𝗲đ—ģ𝘁 𝗮đ—ģ𝗱 đ—ĩ𝝾đ—Ŋ𝗲𝗱 𝗹 𝘄𝝾𝘂𝗹𝗱 đ—Ŋ𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗮đ—ģ𝗱 đ—ē𝝾𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄đ—ļ𝘁đ—ĩ đ—ĩđ—ļđ—ē. 𝐇𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀...