Untamed Hidden Destiny

By words_magic

Once again destiny plays and reveal new hidden untamed in everyone life. A journey that leads to found lost o... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chpater-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32

Chapter-7

633 41 0
By words_magic

Jiang Cheng smile listening to Jin Ling words. After losing all his family, he only left with Jin Ling to call family.

Jin Ling is right how much he say he is going to break his legs he cannot do that because he is his life. He cares for him that is why he always wanted to keep him in front of his eyes.

Where he can make sure he is not going far away from him, not going to lose him as a family.

Wen Qing walk inside the kitchen and see Jiang Cheng smiling.

Wen Qing, “It is the first time I see you smiling”. Jiang Cheng wake up from his thoughts and look at Wen Qing.

Jiang Cheng, “I also do not remember when the last time I smile was. Once situation gets out of control, it keeps on worsening”.

Wen Qing, “Yes”. Jiang Cheng notice sadness in Wen Qing voice.

He put his hand over Wen Qing hand, “It was never your fault”. Wen Qing let him. She smile and ask, “Eat your noodles”.

Jiang Cheng, “You too”. Both of them eat noodles and walk back to their room after wishing good night.

Next morning, when Yanli enters the kitchen she gets shocked because it was a mess.

Jin Zixuan seeing the kitchen mess speak his thoughts, “Who played with your kitchen?”

Jin Ling, “It was shufu and Aunt Qing who messed with your kitchen A-Niang”.

Yanli surprised ask, “What?”

Jin Ling, “Yes last night, I ate noodles shufu and Aunt Qing prepared. These were good but not as good as A-Niang make for me”.

Yanli, “What are you saying? Wen Qing knows how to cook and before she never make a mess in kitchen”.

Jin Ling shrug his shoulder, “You should ask shufu then?” Seconds later, the culprit enter the kitchen greeting everyone one.

Yanli, “A-Cheng did you create this mess in kitchen?”

Jiang Cheng rub his head even though it was not itchy answer, “Yes A-Jie. I am sorry”.

Jin Zixuan and Jin Ling both walk away from kitchen to table.

Yanli, “So, I heard you prepare noodles for A-Qing”.

Jiang Cheng, “I was hungry so I prepared them”.

Yanli smiling, “You should have ask A-Qing. She is a good cook”.

Jiang Cheng, “Sorry A-Jie. A-Qing hand was hurt, so I prepare them myself”.

Yanli, “What happen to her?” Jiang Cheng tell her about her hand injury.

Yanli, “I will prepare light food for her”.

Jiang Cheng, “Let me help you A-Jie?”

Yanli, “No, I will do it myself. I do not want you to mess more with my kitchen”.

Jiang Cheng for the first time feel sister anger. Not wanting to anger her more silently nodding walk out of the kitchen. As usual, they all eat breakfast.

Wen Qing, “Jiejie I will take my leave”. However before she grabs her car keys Jiang Cheng grabs them, “Today I will drive”.

Wen Qing gets surprised. Jiang Cheng, “I will be careful while driving”. Saying this he hold her hand carefully and drag her with him. He makes her sit on passenger seat and himself seat on driving seat.

He start driving and after forty-five minutes, they reach hospital. Both of them get off the car. To Wen Qing surprise Jiang Cheng, also walk with her.

Wen Qing, “Why are you coming with me?"

Jiang Cheng, “Why I cannot come? I need to talk with someone”.

Wen Qing, “Who are you going to talk? It is not like you know someone here?”

Jiang Cheng, “You will get to know when we reach there”.

Both of walk to Wen Qing cabin grabbing everyone’s attention. Wen Qing quicken her pace and walk inside her cabin.

Once Jiang Cheng enter, he looks for Wen Qing assistant, “Where is your assistant?”

As if he heard someone calling him, the assistant enters, “Good morning Dr. Qing”. He also greet Jiang Cheng, “Hello Dr. Qing boyfriend”.

Wen Qing gets stunned and ask, “Why are you calling him that?”

Assistant, “Because your boyfriend says he is your boyfriend”.

Jiang Cheng gave her a smile. Assistant, “Then I will tell everyone Dr. Qing is no more signal”. Saying this he leave the room.

Wen Qing, “Why did you said that?” Jiang Cheng shrug his shoulders and sit on nearby chair.

Wen Qing, “You are not going to leave?” Jiang Cheng, “I will in a while”. Saying this he start playing with his mobile.

Wen Qing nod and start reading reports. Little later, cabin door opens greeting the couple in loud voice, “Good morning A-Cheng, Wen Qing”.

Both of them immediately look up and frown. Jiang Cheng, “What happen to you?” He immediately walk to his side and help him lay down on bed.

Jiang Cheng ask Wangji, “What happen to this idiot? Why is he hurt?”

Wen Qing start treating Wei Wuxian wounds. He hiss in pain when she apply dis-infector on wounds, “Ahh… it’s hurting.

Lan Zhan see Wen Qing is taking revenge from me. She purposely apply this on my wounds”.

Wen Qing intentionally press harder on his wounds making him yell.

Wen Qing, “If you did not get silent I know how to make you using needle”.

Wei Ying immediately shut up and give Lan Zhan his puppy look who for the whole time hold his hand standing beside him, “Wei Ying let maiden Wen treat you”. Wei Ying nod to him.

Wen Qing ask Lan Zhan, “How did he get hurt?” Lan Zhan, “He was trying to ride motorbike but he fell down”.

Wei Ying, “This is not fair Lan Zhan. You ride it with ease in first try and when I try to ride it, I fell down”.

Jiang Cheng, “Why you always caused trouble everywhere you go Wei Ying?”

Wei Ying, “Even I did not know A-Cheng how I always end up causing trouble”.

Jiang Cheng, “And get yourself hurt”. He turn to Lan Zhan asking about Lan Xichen.

Lan Zhan, “Brother is at home”.

Once again cabin door open and Wen Qing assistant walk inside breathing rapidly, “Dr. Qing he wants to…” before he completes his words He Peng walk inside that surprised everyone.

He Peng smugly walk inside greeting Wen Qing, “Good morning D….” He stop seeing other audience present inside the room.

Wen Qing breathe hitch seeing Wen Chao standing in front of her wearing red and white color suit. She remind of his past self and her sufferings.

“So Dr. Qing is treating patient. However, it does not matter to me. I own this hospital so I can go anywhere I want.

However, I came here to give you a great news. We find where your patient ran off too. Now I will not blame you. You are lucky enough we found her or else I was going to kill your entire family in front of your own eyes”.

In between, he walk closer to Wen Qing but is stop by Jiang Cheng, “Stay away from her”.

He Peng smirk asking, “You must be her rumored boyfriend. You are lucky enough I am leaving her for you”.

Suddenly He Rong storm inside the room calling, “He Peng stop disturbing her. She already make herself clear yesterday. We need to leave”.

He apologize to Wen Qing and drag He Peng from there.

Once they leave, the room Wen Qing finally breathe and lose her strength. Before she falls Jiang Cheng hold onto her and make her sit on nearby chair. Lan Zhan from the start holds Wei Ying hand to stop him from losing his temper.

Wei Ying, “He is also alive and he is same as before”.

Jiang Cheng, “A-Qing are you alright?” Wen Qing not able to control her emotion, tears roll down her eyes. Her assistant, “Dr. Qing are you alright?”

Wei Ying, “Will you please leave us alone for some time sir”.

Assistant reluctant at first to leave her alone but seeing her boyfriend caring for her he finally leaves the room. Jiang Cheng keep looking at her.

Wei Ying, “What are you waiting for? Hug her”. Jiang Cheng nod and hug her tight and pat her back.

Wen Qing hold his shirt tightly frightened, “I do not want to lose you”.

Jiang Cheng, “This time I will not let anyone harm you A-Qing. This time I will always stand beside you. He cannot harm my family”.

Minutes later, when Wen Qing calm down Lan Zhan hand over glass of water to Jiang Cheng. He make Wen Qing drink water and ask her about Wen Xu and Wen Chao.

Wen Qing tell them about her yesterday meet with Wen brothers. Jiang Cheng realize something and ask, “Were you hurt because of him? Was he the one who hurt you yesterday?”

Wen Qing remain quiet that gives answer to Jiang Cheng question. Wei Ying, “How dare he hurt my future sister-in-law”.

Wen Qing reminds of Wei Ying injury. She walk to him and start treating.

Jiang Cheng, “So you are saying maybe he is not Wen Chao?”

Wen Qing nodding, “Yes because he did not recognize me and they keep looking for the girl to whom I was appointed as doctor a day before she wake up from her coma”.

Jiang Cheng, “Who knows if they both purposely act in front of Wen Qing? We all know how crooked they were in past?”

Wei Ying, “I think Wen Qing is right. Because I am sure the person whom they hate the most or wanted to kill the most is me and I was lying in front of them and they did not anything to me not even cast a second glare towards me”.

Lan Zhan frown at Wei Ying words, “I will not let them harm you again. Will protect Wei Ying”.

Wei Ying smiling, “I know my Lan Zhan will never let them all come near me”. Lan Zhan nod and tighten his hold on Wei Ying hands.

Wen Qing smile and walk back to her table. Suddenly Lan Zhan phone rings. He take out his call and see Lan Xichen calling.

He pick up the call answering, “Xiongzhang”.

Lan Xichen is present at supermarket buying food groceries, “How is brother-in-law Wangji?”

Wangji, “Maiden Wen treat her wounds already. He is resting now. When will you arrive brother?”

Lan Xichen, “I am still buying things. I never knew buying groceries could be this tough. Uncle should have taught us this thing too”.

Suddenly a young man collides with Lan Xichen. Both of their things fall down on floor.

Both of them immediately kneel down helping with their items. He looks up to hand him back the things but get surprised seeing a familiar face in front of him.

Lan Xichen, “Xiao Xingchen?” The said person keep collecting his items apologizing, “I am sorry sir”.

Lan Xichen, “No, I am sorry sir”. Saying this he hand him all his things and stand up.

Song Jiyang hand Xichen his phone. Seconds later, Wang Haoxuan walk to him asking, “Honey how much time it will take. Our baby girl is waiting”.

Seeing Lan Xichen he ask, “Were you flirting with this handsome man baby? What will happen to me then?”

Lan Xichen recognize new face as Xue Yang.

Song Jiyang hit Xue Yang head answering, “I am sorry. I collide with this man and drop all my items. He also help me to pick up all items”.

Xue Yang face Lan Xichen and thanks him but is interrupt when a girl collides with Xichen. She stumble on her legs and was about to fall down but Lan Xichen hold her hand and pull her towards him. Girl collides with Xichen chest. Xue Yang and Song Jiyang both recognize the girl, “Baby girl”.

Song Jiyang immediately separate her from Xichen and make her face him asking, “Baby girl what happen?”

They both gets shocked seeing her crying and mess state. Song Jiyang immediately hug her trying to calm her down.

Seconds later, Yi Ze answer, “They are here. They going to kill me”. Both Xue Yang and Song Jiyang gets alert. They look around and see He Peng men. All this happen so fast that Lan Xichen does not get to see the girl face.

Song Jiyang, “Xue Yang, they are here. I am going to take her out of here first. You divert their attention”.

Xue Yang nod and start walking in the directions of men. Song Jiyang, “Let’s go baby girl. Wait”.

He first take of his jacket and wrap it around girl shoulder. Yi Ze nod to him tightly holding onto his shirt not wanting to get separate.

Song Jiyang makes sure nobody sees his baby girl face. He walk away from there. Lan Xichen keep looking at them especially girl in Song Jiyang arms wanting to see whether he knows her too but unable to see. He feels as if he has met or listen this voice somewhere.

Once they leave, he turn his attention back to his phone and see Lan Zhan incoming call. He immediately pick up the call and continue with the list.

Lan Zhan, “What happen Xiongzhang?”

Lan Xichen, “I also meet familiar faces”.

Lan Zhan, “Who brother?”

Lan Xichen, “I will tell you later”. Lan Zhan, “Okay brother”. Xichen cut the call and continue. Half an hour later, he walk out of the supermarket holding all bags thanking his uncle for training them hard.

He can easily carry all these bags to car. He open the trunk and pull all bags in it. He close it and walk to driver seat but stop seeing Xue Yang walking with the men they were hiding first from.

Wang Haoxuan, “Keep looking for her. We need to find her quick. ”.

Men, “Yes sir”. Saying this they all disperse in different direction walking to their car leaving the parking lot. Once they all leave Wang Haoxuan taking the que run towards a car and quickly sit inside it. Seconds later, the car also drove away from there. He only see a reflection of a boy and girl sitting inside the car. 

Lan Xichen, “What is happening?” He sit inside and drive towards the restaurant thinking about earlier meet with Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen. It takes around another forty minutes to reach restaurant.

He sees the same car in which Xiao Xingchen sit and drove with Xue Yang and girl probably. He walk inside and found his brother, his brother-in-law, Gongzi Jiang, Jin and Maiden Wen, Jin already waiting for them. They all walk to private area booked by Jin Zixuan.

Wei Ying, “Master Jin why you ask us to leave my babies behind. They should also join us and enjoy”.

Jin Zixuan, “I cannot do anything. Master Lan and your uncle and aunt keep insisting they want to spend time with them”.

Wei Ying pouting nodded. All of them take their seat and order snacks and tea.

Jin Zixuan, “So what happen?”
Jiang Cheng, “We met reincarnated Wen Xu and Wen Chao”.

Jin Zixuan, “Where?”

Wen Qing, “They are hospital owners where I work. I also get to know about them yesterday itself”.

Jin Yanli, “Is he the one who hurt you yesterday?” Wen Qing slowly nod not meeting anyone eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1K 29
Rumors of Wei Wuxian trying to hit on the second young master Lan can be heard echoing throughout the cloud recesses. Having caught wind of the ridic...
118K 9.1K 96
A modern retelling of The Untamed. Everything is the same but not exactly. Rejoin Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian as their story gets retold over and over in...
251K 9.8K 45
Wei Ying was banished and discarded from the whole Cultivating world. Lan Zhan Turned his back on him, the juniors can't help him they are still youn...
16K 2.2K 79
Wei Ying and Lan Zhan must step up to the new challenge that awaits them when they find something that was given to them in secret. What is it, and w...