Mr. Detective

By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong and Arthit have known eachother since they were kids.. though they were 5 years apart.. they always used... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Author's Note

6

2K 114 2
By Kitsing0062x0206

Arthit's POV

Tew asked us for a meeting.. they have come up with a plan and he said that they will need a few more for it.. I agreed to join the meeting so that I can know more about Kongpob. Em, Tew and Kongpob joined us after they had they lunch. 

"Start explaining.." I said as they sat down.
"On the first day we went to pet shop.. from where most of the pets went missing.. we came to know that the police did not find any suspecting vehicles going out of the city in which the pets can be taken.. so we followed Kong's suggestion.. we searched for abandoned areas inside the city.. also.. we went to various shops.. because they will surely need pet food in large amount.. from the leads we got.. we traced the person behind it and also the place where all the pets are." Tew said. 

Okay.. he is impressive.. followed by Tew.. Em explained how they found a shop.. and then through the tattoo.. how they rounded of the suspect. Then Tew told about how they found out the place and what they heard. 

"Okay.. you have a suspect but not sure.. you have the place.. we can save the pets and get the people there.. but what about the boss.. the main one.. how do you plan to catch him.?" Knot asked. 
"Kong came up with a plan." Em and Tew said together.. 
"Okay.. Kongpob.. explain your plan." I said strictly to see whether he will get nervous with it or not.. but he just nodded his head.

"From the shopkeeper.. we came to know that the person has ordered the food.. and he is going to collect it today.. most probably at around 8 like every other time.. and he will sure collect because we even heard the goons saying that they will have to feed them before sacrificing.." Kong said.
"Yes.. so what will you do with that.?" I asked him. Knot gave me a glare for using a cold tone.. but I just shrugged it of.

"Our first goal should be to save the pets.. so.. when the person comes to take the food.. one team will follow him.. while the other team will save the pets before this person reaches.. there are a total of 6 goons there.. and no security.. no cameras.. so it won't be tough to get inside without them noticing.. the first team.. which would follow the person who collects food.. will see if it is that person or not.. if it is not him.. we can wait there at the factory.. because he will have to show up if at all he was going to sacrifice them today.. The main thing is we need to keep it really secretive about this so that he won't get alerted and run away." He said.

"How sure are you that we can get inside without getting noticed.?" I asked him.
"100% because we did go inside and also came back without getting noticed." He replied looking straight into my eyes. Shit.. I lost it then and there.. I could not come up with any other thing.. and his idea was also good enough. 

"There is one more thing.. we can alert the police in the outskirts about it also." He added. 
"How many do you think will be needed.?" Knot asked him.
"P.. I don't know about your skills and your plus points.. so it is better for you all to decided." He said.
"Right.. I forgot you just joined 2days back.. Tew, Em what do you both think.?" Knot said. 

"I and Kong can follow the man P.. and as far as rescuing them.. I guess.. Tew, P'Prem, P'Bright, Wad and you will do.. we can let May and Maprang to assist the pets and take them away after being recued.." Em said.
"Okay.. then we will get ready for it.. when will we go there.?" Prem asked.
"We can meet by 6:30 - 7:00 in the evening.. 1 and half hour should be enough to save the pets and get ready to trap the person. According to them.. they are going to sacrifice them around 9." Kong said.
"Okay.. then I, Oak and Tutah will be around at your call." I said and got up..

"Be cautious and careful.. you can go now and get ready for the evening.." I added and then walked out.. I saw Kong smile before leaving.. and that smile made me feel thing which I thought will never be able to feel it again.. I and Tutah worked on some reports while the others left.

Kong's POV

After the meeting was done.. I went back to my home after deciding to meet Em near the café at 6 in the evening. Tew was going to go with P'Knot and others.. and it is good that one of us is going because we three have physically gone and seen the place.

After reaching home.. I called P'Prae and told her about today's mission.. she wished me luck and said that she would meet me tomorrow as she was busy.. I had two and half hours more.. I looked into the map and saw the various routes.. which would lead us where and all just for passing time.. 

Suddenly my phone started ringing showing Em's name.. there was still one and half hour left.. 
"Hello.." I said as I lifted the call.
"Kong.. can you pick me up..? My vehicle is troubling me.." He said.
"Okay.. send me the location.. and how long will it take to reach the café from your home.?" I asked him.
"It will take 15min drive from my home.. I will send you the address.." He said.
"Then I will be there 20-25min before the time we thought of meeting at café.." I said.
"Okay.. see you then.." He said.

I laid down after keeping an alarm after 30minutes so that I can relax myself before going. I wore a another black t-shirt and jeans.. I made sure to put on the contact lens. I took my cap along with me.. and made my way to Em's house. 

I ringed him up as I reached the location he sent me.. And suddenly I heard him call me and looked at the direction.. He came to me and pulled me inside his house.
"Kong.. sit here.. I will be back in 2min.. and they are my parents.. and Ma Pa.. he is Kong.. my new colleague and best friend." He said and rushed inside. 
"Swadee Khab Ma'am sir.." I wai'ed to them.
"Wadee Son.. and call us Ma, Pa.. you are ours son's friend.. and come sit here." Em's mother said. I nodded my head and sat down. 

"How old are you..? You look young.." Em's father asked.
"I am of same age as Em Khun Pa." I replied.
"Sometimes I feel like pulling him out of this job." Em's mother said.
"Can I ask why.?" I asked her.
"See.. we came to visit him from far to surprise him.. and he has a mission." She said and sulked. She reminded me of my mother.

"But.. he is doing his favorite job and is happy.. along with that he is doing it well.. so we should be proud." Em's father said.
"I know but I even want to spend time with my son.. Kong.. tell me is it wrong.?" She asked me.
"No Khun Ma.. and I promise to make sure to send back Em.. so that you can spend time with him." I said. She smiled at what I told.. Would my mother have been like this..? I thought in my mind. 

"Kong.. let us go.." Em said as he came out of his room. I stood up from there.
"Be careful and don't let who ever it is go.." Em's father said. Em's mother hugged Em and even me asking us to take care... I liked the feeling of the motherly hug.. but I restrained myself from letting my emotions take over. 

Soon we started.. Em guided gave me the directions.. As soon as we reached.. the first thing we did was to show the shop keeper where we were going to sit down.. I took off my cap as we sat down.. we ordered two drinks.. and sat down. 

Around 6:30.. both of us were connected into the call with Tew and others.. they were going to enter the factory.. even our captain and others were there in the call.. We were listening to everything they were saying.. 

The goons we are asleep.. so they used the chance to move out all the pets one after other. 
"Kong.. I wish you were here.." Tew said suddenly..
"Why so..?" P'Prem asked.
"P.. he is an animal lover.. he can even calm down the angry pet and get it under his control." Tew said.
"Tew.. you are right.. I am animal lover.. that is why I shouldn't be there.. I might play with them." I said. They laughed.
"As if I trust that you will do.. you are too dedicated to do that." Em retorted.. I smacked his head..

They continued saving the pets silently until we heard one dog barking.. Tew was trying to calm it down but was failing.. 
"Calm down will you.. Kong what should I do..?" He asked me.. he was getting worried.
"Tew.. first you should relax.. then.. pet the puppy gently on either the base of it's neck or chest while stroking it slowly with affection Tew." I replied. 
"Okay.." He said. I was holding breath and could only reveal it when the puppy stopped barking. 

"You are my savior Kong.." I heard Tew say. 
"Just be careful.." I said.. We can hear sounds showing that they were again moving the pets.. 

"Who are you?" Someone shouted.
"Shit.. they are awake.." Tew said.
"They only saw me.. so you all stay hidden." P'Knot said.
"I came here searching for our pet.. my son is not having food since we lost it.. he is not even accepting other pets.. so I am searching for it every where." P'Knot said.

"Wow.. he came up with an amazing reason." I whispered to Em to which he just nodded.
"Tew.. get ready.. Knot signaled us... we will surround him.. only he is awake.." P'Prem said. We were hearing many sounds.. I wasn't actually understanding what was happening.

"Okay.. one down.. Bright.. you keep an eye on them.. I, Tew, Wad and Prem will move the pets." P'Knot said. It was around 7:15 now.. we were keeping an eye on the shop also.. 
"Done.. all the animals are saved." Tew said.
"May.. Maprang.. take them to a Veterinarian.." Captain Arthit ordered.. They obliged and went away with the pets.

"Now.. let us use some fists." P'Prem said.. They took down all the goons in the next 15minutes.. there were a whole of 6.. 
"When will your boss come.?" Wad asked.
"In another 30-45 minutes.. after talking the food.." One of them replied.
"What is his name.?" Tew asked.
"We don't know.." They said.
"Do you know anything about him..?" P'Bright asked.

"He has a tattoo on hand.. with some alphabet." they said.. Okay.. so the chances of our suspect being the culprit are more. 
"Kong.. Em.. we are done here.. everything is under control.. it is your turn.." Tew said.
"Got it." we both replied.
"We will stay hidden inside when you indicate us to." P'Knot said.
"Khab P.." I replied.. 

"Kong.. there." Em said looking at one person.. I turned back slowly.. he had his face covered.. Both of us were looking towards the shop.. so that we won't miss the signal if he is the one.. Our guess was right.. he was the one.. the shop keeper gave us the signal.. 

I went and paid the bill while Em was looking at the man. I immediately started the vehicle.. I had my cap on while Em used the helmet.. I started driving slowly as I saw him starting his bike. 
"Kong.. he hasn't started yet." Em whispered.
"Relax.. if we start and follow behind him from start.. he might notice us.. so I started driving first." I replied.
"What if he drives other way.?" Captain asked.
"The other side leads into a secured colony.. and also.. the every other time.. he came this way.. and even if he goes that way.. I can turn around.. I am slow enough." I replied.

"He is coming in this direction itself.." Em said.. I raised the speed a little.. He crossed us..  I made sure to maintain a safe distance from him..  

Hey everyone..! Here is the new chapter..! I hope you will enjoy reading it..! 

Do you think Kong's plan will be successful..? 

Or will he be hurt and something unexpected will happen.?

Please do vote and comment your views..! 

Stay safe and stay healthy..!

~Jaan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1K 6
Arthit is accused of being a murder and Kongpob is trying to save him. Will he be successful? What if in the process he found some secrets. What he...
3.7K 393 11
They say there is only a thin yellow line between friendship and love. Are you brave enough to cross the line? One wrong move abd you lose not only y...
367K 17.3K 44
This is a fan fiction based on Arthit and Kongpob. their journey through their relationship.the story doesn't follow the series but might have some p...
10.1K 692 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...