Baby Wife ¦¦ JJK FF [Complete...

By swaeg001

❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-tw... More

Sneak Peek
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI🔞
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL🔞
XLI
XLII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII🔞
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX🔞
LX
𝓕𝓘𝓝𝓐𝓛(1/2)
FINAL(2/2)
B0NUS-01
B0NUS-02
B0NUS-03
B0NUS-04
BONUS-5(last)🎀

XLIII

120K 5.2K 1K
By swaeg001

And he has a gun pointing at Jungkook, but Jungkook was looking at you and his fighters are enjoying their victory.

Before the person could completely approach Jungkook, you ran out to reach Jungkook.

Everything happened so fast, and you couldn't process what to do, your mind was just yelling to save him.

But you surely went to him and hugged him to save from the bullet, since you've a bulletproof vest.

And then, you felt someone threw a stone at your lower back with so much force.

As I said before, everything happened so fast, that Jungkook himself was confused.

But he hugged you as tight as possible. He heard the gunshot and luckily got saved by you.

As soon as the person missed the target, Jimin fire at his leg and arm, causing the person to lose the balance.

He fell off from the bike, but the driver left him, and that's how Jimin and other fighters caught him.

Jungkook couldn't say anything, but he surely didn't forget to pat your back saying everything is okay.

He gestured you to get on the SUV, and said to wait for him.

You obeyed him and get in the SUV, with still high rate of heartbeat.

Jungkook came to shout at the person, "WHO SENT YOU??"

The person just give a nasty smirk through his covered face.

Jungkook got annoyed, so he caught the person with his collar and shouted again, "I'M ASKING AGAIN WHO SENT YOU?"

The person kept quiet and that's annoyed him more.

He started to kick the person on his stomach, with his knees.

The person started to yell in pain, but right after that, a gunshot could be heard again.

And the person fell on the ground with blood covered on his back of the head.

"HOW DARE!!" Jungkook shouted at his man, who just kept pointing his gun at the death body.

Before Jungkook could say anything further, Jimin caught his collar and shouted, "WHY DID YOU K!LLED HIM?"

"S-sir....h-he was a-about to s-stab Boss" the fighter stutter, exchanging a glance at both intimating Busan Boys.

They saw the recent death body has a knife on his waist belt, he's holding it.

"YOU-" Jungkook shouted, storming towards his fighter, who's shaking in fear, still holding the gun.

Jimin caught Jungkook not to create any more scene, "Leave him...we will find it anyway" he said, eyeing the man.

Time skips~~

Jimin discuss shortly about a few matters with jungkook before assuring him that he'll take care of this mess.

Jungkook entered the SUV before telling others to leave the place after cleaning the mess.

As soon as he locked the door with a loud thud, you hugged him as tight as possible, he smiled before hugging you back.

"A-are you o-okay?" you asked, still trembling in fear.

"No, I'm JK" he replied with a chuckle.

You broke the hug and looked at him with teary eyes.

Your teary eyes remind him something, "Wait! Why did you cry earlier? You-" he asked.

You nodded before spoke, "I saw them following us everywhere"

"Y/n....why didn't you said earlier?" he asked with widen eyes.

"I thought, they were your secret guards" you said with a pout.

He cupped your cheeks before saying, "Next time if you notice something like that, instant you'll tell me. Okay?" 

You nodded and asked,"What might happen if I didn't went to you on that time?"

He sighed and said, "I would have-"

Before he could complete, you shut him, placing your palm on his mouth. "Don't say that. Why so careless?"

"And why so serious?" he questioned back.

"What might happen if you haven't wearing vest or his target were somewhere else?" this time he asked with concern.

"I don't know but I'm warning you for the first and the last time, don't forget your vest" you said wiping those tears.

He tugged a strand of hair behind your ear and spoke, "Okay baby, Now answer me. Did I make you scared?"

You nodded and he replied, "That's what my life is. I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault they attacked us" you said immediately.

"Now let's go home. I need you to treat my wound" he said cheerfully, changing the topic.

"Wound? Where? When did you get hurt?" you panicked, wandering your eyes on his face and body.

He smiled before answering, "On my lips.....kiss me"

You became shocked, and soon attached your lips with his, letting out all the emotion through the kiss.

[Next Morning]

Lee Daehan was holding a gun in front of three ladies who were having a morning walk.

"Spill" daehan ordered after letting them sat on a bench.

"P-park Y/n, d-daughter of Park Hanbin and Park Eun-hye. Mrs. Park d!ed in rare cases of blood cancer" one of them spoke.

"Park Eun-hye was unable to conceive due to the cancer and I think she d!ed due to force on herself" another spoke.

Daehan who was walking back and forth in front of them, halted in his place and asked, "What does it mean?"

One of the lady wandered her eyes around before saying, "She forced herself to be a mother, risking her own life and d!ed after three years of being mother of y/n"

"I think she wasn't mentally stable" one of them said.

"Why?" daehan asked with crooked eyebrows.

"We thought she will overcome her struggles of being depressed, but it turns out she was more depressed after being mother" another one replied.

"And the reason?" he asked again.

"She lost more than five kids even before few weeks of conceiving. Y/n is the only one who survived" one of the lady spoke.

"She used to cry and tell us that she often have nightmares of a baby crying alone on a hospital bed" she added and others nodded at her statement.

"Some of us assumed that she had twins and one of her baby died" another one added.

Daehan lifted his brows and thought, "Strange! Does that mean......the person I'm searching is Y/n's dad?"

One of the lady poked another, and she spoke before clearing her throat, "And about y/n....she is very sweet and beautiful girl....it's hard to hate such a girl like her"

"Mr. Jeon, I mean the Grand father of Y/n's husband, always wanted to marry off her with his grandson" she added.

"Eun-hye used to tell us how much she hates it" another one added.

"W-we spilled e-everything out from the limit of our k-knowledge. C-can we go n-now" One of the lady said with stutter.

Daehan threw three bundles of money at them and said, "Take the money and forget that you meet me"

They took the money and started to giggle until he pointed the gun at them again and spoke, "Unless you want me to make you forget with another way"

While shaking in fear, they left the place silently.

He sat on the bench, ruffling his hairs, trying to connect all the clue he has.

Until a notification caught his attention. He pulled out his phone to see he just received a message.

After clicking on the message, he saw a picture of a mid-aged person, causing him to stand on his feet immediately.

He saw the picture from closely with his trembling hand and said, "Han..... Hanbin Uncle"

[Flashback]

Little 7 years old boy was roaming around the hallway of Busan City hospital, with a car toy in his hand.

He was so happy that after a long time, he get to play and roam around like this.

Suddenly a figure caught his attention, the man was crying silently, hiding his face with his palm.

He took seat beside him before cutely asking, "Uncle, why are you crying?"

The man looked up to see a 7 Years old boy asking him with concern.

He showed a forced smile and replied, "My wife is in the emergency room"

"My mom also here, she said, I'll have a little sister" he cutely replied.

"What is your name?" the man asked.

"Daehan.....Lee daehan" the boy replied flashing a bright smile.

The man smiled and asked, "Are you alone? Where is your father?"

The little boys smiled faded away hearing the question.

"My dad couldn't come, due to important work" he replied looking down at his leg, while playing with a car toy.

The man crooked his brow in a questioning way, thinking which type of husband doesn't give priority to his wife, specially in that time.

Suddenly a doctor and few nurse came out from the Operation theatre earning a gasp from the man.

He ran towards the doctor with a lot of hope in his eyes, but those doctors and nurse didn't returned the same.

"Mr. Park, we are extremely sorry. We lost the baby" the doctor said with a sad expression.

"No, No!" Mr. Park shouted with building up tears.

The doctor came to pat his shoulder before saying, "Be strong Mr. Park. This is not the first time"

"Doctor, you know well about her condition. She will die if we tell her that.....we lost the baby again" Mr. Park said breaking into tears.

He kneeled down on the floor while crying vulnerably.

Daehan was about to go to him but someone yelled, "Where is Mrs. Lee's family member?"

He ran towards the nurse and said, "Me, I'm her son"

"Son, where is your Father?" the nurse asked.

"He..... he said, he'll be there after finishing his work" he replied with a heavy heart.

Another nurse came out from the operation theatre and yelled, "Who's Lee daehan?"

He ran towards the nurse and said, "Me"

The nurse ruffle his hair before saying, "Your mom is calling for you son"

He peaked at the man, who's still crying besides the Operation theatre, before stepping in where his mother is.

[Flashback ends]

"He...he has my sister... He knows where is our angel" he said to himself being so happy.

He looked up the sky and said while smiling ear to ear, "M-Mom.....I found hanbin uncle. Soon I'll find out our angel"

"I hope she is beyond fine, where ever she is" he said to himself doesn't caring about those people are giving weird stares at him.

He sighed and said, "I'll not bother her, if she's doing fine in her life"

"But trust me mom.....I'll destroy everything, if I find out she's having a close relationship with Jeon's" he added clenching his grip on the phone.

He caught himself being rude while talking with his mother so he nervously smiled.

"No mom....I'll not hurt her. You know me well mom. How can I hurt our angel?" he added looking up at the sky again.

"I'll just cut her every bond with Jeon's and give her the happiest life she deserves" he mumbled under his breath before leaving the place.

__________

I gave you a little sneak peek of what happened when y/n was born.

More truth is going to reveal soon😉

Hope you enjoyed. Love you💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.1K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...
144K 5.7K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
194K 7.1K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...
1M 45.5K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...