I Will Protect You (Bendy x F...

By schapman706

I just redid the old one lol. Also there will be a lot of Bendy POV because when I wrote the original I was c... More

This Is Bendy
Introduction
Welcome to the Studio
The Music Department
Boris!
It's Okay To Cry
Nightmares and Pain
Questions and Doubt
Dancing
Heavenly Toys
I Love You
The Angel Wants You
Poor Wolf
Alice's Monster
The Monster They See
Allison's Actually Decent
Separations and Reunions
Fighting For You
The Nightmares Come True
I'm Calm
Waking Up

It's Not Okay

298 8 2
By schapman706

(Bendy's POV)

I watch (Y/N) as she sleeps on my chest, her eyes delicately closed. Her breaths slow and relaxed. Her gorgeous body. I wish my hands were free so I could hold her.

Watching her for a little longer, I smile. I'm so lucky to have her.

I look up at the shackles holding me to the wall. I try again to become ink and slip through them. Instead, I'm met with the same excruciating pain as the other times I tried.

Suppressing a shout, to not wake (Y/N), I slump slightly.

"Dammit..." I mutter.

On the inside of the cuff, there was a metal "cage", so to speak, going through my wrist. It didn't hurt when I was still, given I was made of ink. But if I tried to become liquid, certain clumps of myself wouldn't make it through (veins, chunky ink, etc.) and it would send through me a pain that I could not comprehend fully. It hurt so much.

Looking down at (Y/N) again, I relax slightly.

God, I just loved her so much.

From the way her hair looked, the way her eyelashes fluttered in her sleep, the way every inch of her skin seemed to be perfect, and her lips, which I wanted to kiss again so badly.

I smile.

"I love you." I say before kissing her head, then resting mine on hers. I have a moment where I rest.

But out of nowhere, a loud CLANG of a metal door is heard and footsteps follow. My head snaps up, alert.

"(Y/N), wake up." I say, nudging her with my tail. She stirs, then opens her eyes, looking up at me questioningly. "Someone's here, I think you should leave."

She glances towards the place where the footsteps are coming from.

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N), are you here?!" A man's voice echoes in the dark. (Y/N)'s eyes go wide.

"Dad!" She shouts, getting up and running towards the voice. I watch her father emerge from the black hallway. His eyes go wide and a big smile comes across his face as he sees her.

"(Y/N)!" He exclaims. He scoops her up in a big hug, holding her tightly. From what I saw on his face, he was relieved.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" He asks, looking her over.

"I'm okay." She says. "I found Bendy! He's over there." She gestures towards me.

"Hello." I say. I didn't know if I should be uncomfortable around him or...

"So...this is Bendy." I heard Allison say. She's standing a little ways behind Henry, with Tom. She looked hesitant. Her sword was drawn.

"Hello, Allison." I say, trying not to be mad at her for straight up kidnapping (Y/N).

"Hello." She slowly makes her way towards me. Tom moves ahead and puts and arm in front of her, glaring at me. I sigh.

"Is anyone gonna help me get off this wall or what? Take your time, it's very comfortable here." I say sarcastically, trying to get a laugh out of either one of them. Allison blinks.

"Let me try..." She says, making her way towards me. She holds up the opposite end of the sword, and hits the metal with a loud CLANG.

They come undone.

Allison jumps back, ready in case I pounce at her.

I just bring my arms down and rub my wrists.

"Those hurt like hell." I say, standing up. (Y/N) runs over to me and gives me a hug.

"Good to have you up!" She says. "Do you know an exit anywhere?"

"I'm afraid that won't be possible just yet."

Everyone freezes.

Slowly, I look around.

Mine and Henry's eyes lock. We're thinking the same horrifying thing.

"Joey." We say in unison.

"Oh, I'm flattered." He says again from an unknown location.

His voice just echoes through the whole room, there seemed to be no source. I clutch onto (Y/N) protectively, and a growl started growing in my throat.

"What do you want?" I shout, holding (Y/N) close. I notice my teeth are bared, showing my fangs.

"You..."

I feel (Y/N) tense up.

"And her."

My whole body goes ice cold.

Before I could get into a more defensive position, we're mobbed.

Lost Ones, Searchers, and multiple Butcher Gangs come out of all the dark places that could exist in a room.

I feel a sudden jolt of pain in my back. I've been hit with an axe.

I arch my back and take a surprised gasp. I fall to my knees, trying to hold on to (Y/N).

Something grabs my throat first, then hands of all sizes grab me.

Arms, legs, torso, head.

Trying not to pass out.

There.

I see (Y/N).

She has a bruise forming on her forehead, and she's being sucked into the crowd too.

"(Y/N)..." I manage, growing weaker.

She looks up at me with horrified eyes.

It was that look.

That look of fear.

It sent me into a Beast mode. I didn't mean to, I didn't want to.

But it just happened.

"AAUGH!!" I scream. My hands grow first. Next my torso lurches into a larger version, growing jerkily. The same happens to my head.

My screams of pain turn more ad more deeper and inhuman.

My mouth disfigures, my teeth along with it.

My legs stay the same.

I'm out of control, (Y/N), I'm so sorry you have to see me like this. I can't.

On my two gigantic fists, I rear back and roar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The battle between me and the other ink creatures was ferocious and long. From what I could see, (Y/N) wasn't hurt. She was safe with her father.

I was getting very tired when I saw (Y/N) being grabbed again.

Roaring again, I tromp over to her, freeing her and holding her in my arms. I hunch over, a shield.

The creatures climb on my back and arms, hitting and clawing me.

I roar, long.

I'm slowly turning back into myself.

The roar slowly turns into my own voice.

I'm back to my normal form. (Y/N)'s still safe, I'm on top of her. Propped up on my elbows and knees, that is.

I push away the...other feelings and look up and around us. We're being surrounded. I stay my ground, determined.

If they want her, they'll have to tear me apart.

"Bendy..."

(you can't see it very well, but he's cradling your head in his hand.)

Out of nowhere, something grabs my arms while I'm off guard and pulls me up and off her.

Guess they found Allison's sword.

I try and look up. I see (Y/N). The searchers are still looking at her. She looks scared.

Why doesn't she think I can protect her?

'It's okay'? It's not okay, (Y/N).

"I've been watching her." Joey says.

I see him come from the mob. He's coming towards (Y/N).

He grabs her arm roughly, making her yelp, and pulls her to her feet.

"Don't...touch..." I gurgle, moving my arms in an attempt to crawl. Joey laughs.

"Don't even try." He says. He grabs (Y/N)'s face and moves her head, jerking her around so he can look at her. It makes me angry, and a gurgle-y growl rises in my throat.

"Leave her alone." I manage, moving forward slightly.

"Bendy, it's okay." (Y/N) says, giving me a sad smile.

It's not okay.

I rise to my knees.

It's not okay.

Slowly, I stand up.

It's not okay.

I pull the sword out of my back, sending me into a little coughing fit. Ink comes up my throat and out of my mouth.

I hold the sword in front of me, pointing it at Joey.

(i can't draw swords to save my life, so, sorry it looks bad.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 1K 52
I will compile first and edit the copies that I found in my Facebook page.
207K 1.3K 26
I KINDA REWRITTEN THE BOOK. Fluff⛅️ Smut🔞 angst🌧 Others🌸 Started:June 30th 2022 Ended:august 24th 2022 Last posted:August 2nd 2022 DONE REWRITING...
70.9K 2.8K 45
(SOME CHAPTERS ARE BEING EDITED BTW!!) I am cringe. But I am free. Sorry I keep deleting stories, half the times it's cuz loss of motivation, I don'...
6.8K 152 13
I DO NOT! DO.NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS,OR SONGS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY.I HAVE ONLY WRITTEN IT USING THE CHARACTERS AND THE WRITING IS ALL I OWN.