The soul Calibur wielder

By Jedisage

Soul calibur is one of my favorite arcade game and since highschool dxd had Excalibur might as well add Soul... More

Bio
harem 1 (update)
Ventus Battle armor Poll
Harem 2
Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Harem 3 (updated)
Chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter 5
chapter six
Chapter 7
Harem 4 (update)
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
questions
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Quick Question
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ventus second familiar
More girls to Ventus harem (update)
Chapter 19 (update)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
More girls for Ventus (updated)
Chapter 23
Ventus children (update)
Another angel to Ventus Harem
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
bit of eye candy and a big thank you
a/n: what version of shiva should I use or have her switch between the three?
A/N: Which one would be best look for Ventus sacred gear?

Chapter 25

1K 25 7
By Jedisage

Ventus Pov

Its been a few days after coming back from the Yokai village and getting settle down with some good rest until I realized my sisters birthday was coming up and I haven't got her anything yet but then her birthday was tomorrow that would give me some time to get her something but what? That's when I remember I still have that old music box I could edit the song and I know the perfect song but still I should do something for her as well so I decided to see a old friend. I left the house and headed down the street and walked down the street and walked down a ally way and stopped in front of a wall and tapped it as a portal opened up leading to a different town.

"Hey Ventus where are we going if you don't mind me asking?" Bahamut asked

"To see a old friend of mine that runs a tavern where demon hunters and other slayers to rest and stock up and catch up and tell stories." I replied until I stop in front of a large white building and on the front of the the door there was a sign that said Headhunters Tavern. I took a deep breath and walked through the door where I heard music playing and several people drinking and chatting with others. Making my way to the bar I passed a few friendly faces like John Wick, Dante, Buffy and so forth.

"Hey sugar been awhile." Racheal said as she smiled at me.

"Good to see you Rachel how's the demon slaying?" I asked

"Slow but it's okay." Rachel replied while I smiled at her and headed to the bar and sat down until one of the bar maids walked over.

"Hey Valeria been awhile hasn't it?" I asked

"Good to see you to Ventus been like what years?" Valeria asked until a a girl with short blond hair wearing a maid uniform with a smile on her face ran over and hugged me a little to tightly.

"OMG like it's really you Ventus I'm so happy to see you again." Lynette said rubbing her cheek against mine like you see in those anime when someone gets to close.

"Alright that's enough you Lynette your getting a bit to friendly with Ventus here." Hualin said as she walked over and pulled on Lynette ear and dragged her away.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Hualin I want to hug my Ventus he's mine Nooooooo!" Lynette said as she was dragged into the back of the tavern. 

"She must really missed me huh?" I asked

"You have no Idea." Replied a mans voice walking up behind me. It was my old friend Danny a former exorcist who seen his fair share of the supernatural now he runs The headhunter tavern.

"Good to see you Danny." I said shaking his hand.

"Likewise. So what can I do for you today?" Danny asked while I explained that my sister's birthday was tomorrow and wanted to do something nice for her while Valeria poured me a glass of juice also I told him about Soul Edge as the room just went silent when I mentioned that swords name.

"Hold up your going after that sword are you nuts?" Dante asked as I smiled at him and summoned Soul Calibur which made everyone surprised as I told them I was choosen to destroy the curse sword.

"Well if you need any help just call me." Buffy said

"Yeah count me in as well I'm up for a fight as well." Dante said eating a slice of pizza.

"Wow to think you of all people would go after that monster of a sword of death." Hualin said.

If your curious the three girls and I go way back ever since the first time I came by dropping off some items for them. You see they also work the weapon and armor shop so anything you need these girls can hook you up and since then I got to know them a bit better.

"I see. Well your just in luck I have two invites to a ball a friend of mine is hosting  I wanted to go but I have some things to take care of and can't go so here you go." Danny said as he handed me the invites and told me the dance starts at nine tomorrow night also he told that he had no information on Soul Edge but if he hears anything he let me know. I thanked him and finished off my drink and payed for it bit Danny said it was on the house. I thanked him again and smiled.

"It's good to see you again Valeria." I said as she blew me a kiss.

"Be safe." Valeria said while Lynette was tied up and near the wall crying while Hualin was holding her by the back of her collar. After I left the tavern I headed down the street heading back to the portal. When I stop to see some guys harassing's a girl nearby.

"Come on girl no need to be scared me and the boys will show you a good time." The first guy said.

"Hey I suggested you leave the girl alone." I said as the group of guys looked at me.

"Who the fuck are you?" One of the guys asked.

"Just a guy who sees a couple of mutts who need to be put in their place." I replied

"Oh a tough guy huh well Mr tough guy I hope your ready for a beating." The second guy said.

"Hold that thought." I said as I asked the girl if she don't mine me beating up these guys in which the girl said it was okay. The group of guys rushed towards me and tired to hit me but they where to slow to even hit me before I gave them a beating which took only like a minute as all of them where on the ground with broken arms legs etc and so forth  before I walked over to the girl and asked if she was okay. She replied saying that she was okay.

"The names Ventus what's yours?" I asked.

"My name is Viola." Viola replied.

"Nice name for a pretty girl like you. Curious do you live around here?" I asked.

"No I don't in fact I was looking for my other half well sister to be precise." Viola replied

"Oh and who may that be?" I asked and the reply  I got back was that she was looking for her sister Amy. At first I thought I was hearing things but she did in fact said her sister was Amy the same Amy I saved a few weeks back. I told Viola that her sister is staying at my place and I can show her where I lived so she can see her.

"Thank you Mr Ventus." Viola said

"Just call me Ventus and follow me." I said as the both of us headed back home. Once home I opened the door for Viola as she stepped inside.

"Welcome to my place hope it's not to much." I asked 

"No in fact I like it I never been in a castle like this." Viola said as Amy walked down the stair and paused when she saw her sister before running to her and hugged her. It was a nice sight to see.

"Thank you for keeping my sister safe." Viola said as I smiled.

"Your welcome and if you want you can stay here if you like." I said in which she agreed. I smiled and showed her to her room and showed her where the showers and baths where before heading to my room and got started on the music box I had on my desk.

*timeskip*

The next day at school I was making my way to class when I ran in to Tsubaki.

"Hey sister I got something for you." I said as I handed her one of the invites to the crystal ball dance that I got form Danny and told her happy birthday before she hugged and thanked me. I hugged her back and told her I pick her up around eight.

"I will be waiting." Tsubaki said parting ways and headed to our classes. I walked into my class where I see Xenovia talking to the other girls about stuff while the perverted Trio was talking about  well perverted stuff which I ignore and take out my bible and started to read it before class started. The rest of the day went by as normal as you can get except every girl where taking pictures of me. I thought to myself thank goodness Esdeath wasn't here or else she have their  heads but I don't think she will go that far right?

"Hey Ventus I have a question to ask you." Bahamut said.

"Yeah and what's that?" I asked

"What song did you put in the music box and in the pendent?" Bahamut asked

"It's a surprise." I replied

"Well I hope your sister likes her gifts." Bahamut said.

"Thank you." I said. After school I headed home and got ready. The girls where out doing girls stuff I guess so I had the place to myself. Time passed until I Nine as I took a shower and got dressed in a nice suit and headed towards the garage and got into my Ford mustang and headed towards Tsubaki's house.

After I pulled up to her house I walked up to the door and rang the bell. I checked myself on last time before I knocked on the door before it opened and standing behind it was Tsubaki in a beautiful dress. I was speechless on how she looked. 

"Wow Tsubaki you look very beautiful." I said as I pulled myself together.

"You look handsome as well." Tsubaki said making her way to the car as I opened the door for her while she got in and closed the door before going over to the driver seat and starting up the car.

"Where did you get this car Ventus?" Tsubaki asked. I replied by saying I won it off a friend  of mine." I replied driving the car to the parliament where the ball was being held at.

Once there I parked the car in the parking space and opened up Tsubaki's car door and escorted inside. The inside was huge almost nothing I have ever seen. Before we got to the main hall a man behind the desk asked us how can he be of assets. 

I showed him the invatations that Danny gave me before the man said we can  go inside the main hall. I thanked the man as Tsubaki and I walked into the main hall of the building. The room was huge and very well set up.

"This place is so cool." I said

"Indeed it is." Tsubaki said.

Looking around we saw that other people where having a good time talking and drinking glasses of wine or dancing. I looked at Tsubaki and smiled before asking if she would like to dance in which she blushed a little but agreed to a dance as the music started playing while other partners danced as well.

I wrapped my hand around Tsubaki's waist while I took my other hand and held her other hand while she placed her other hand on my shoulder as we started to dance. We where in sync with each other continuing to dance as I spun her around a few times. I learned how to waltz awhile back so I knew the steps and positioning of my feet. 

"Your dancing is very beautiful Tsubaki." I said which she replied saying I was a good dancer as well. Our dancing caught the attention of the guest as they looked at us. The spotlight was on us. I could see a smile on Tsubaki's face telling me she was having a good time and so was I. The floor was ours. The world around us seemed to slow down around us while we put on a show for the rest of the people until the song stopped playing  before we heard clapping by the guest who said our dancing was beautiful.

"Well wasn't expecting that." I said with a laugh before the both of us went to get something to drink. I thought to myself  this was the perfect time to give my sister her gifts.

"Hey Tsubaki I have something for you." I said but before I could hand it to her four armored cars crashed through the window while several guys carrying guns shot up into the air and laugh.

"Ladies and gentlemen this is a hold up just do as we say and no one will get hurt. All we want is your jewelry that's all so please up against the wall and hand over your goods and we will be on our way." Said one of the gunmen as  one of the guest tried to fight back only for him to get shot in the head as he fell to the floor dead.

"This is what happens to people who don't listen so I'm gonna say this one last time up against the wall and hand over your good now." The man said while everyone did as they where told. I looked at Tsubaki and told her what ever happens I protect her. A couple of the goons walked over with bags to put the jewelry in until they got to me.

"Oh what's this?" One of the goons asked as they saw the music box that I was planning to give to Tsubaki and showed it to his boss.

"Well what do we have here from Ventus to Tsubaki happy birthday." The goon leader read out loud before looking at me and laughed. 

"A music box is so lame." The leader said as he dropped the box on the floor and stepped on it shattering it into the pieces and spit on it. My blood was boiling when he did the unthinkable and grabbed my sisters arm and pulled her over to him.

"This must be your sister such a beauty I think I take her and have some fun with her make her my play thing or have my guys here have their way with her after I'm done with her such a tasty treat she will be." The guy said while the others laughed

"Don't you dare touch her." I said in a whisper.

"What was that you little punk?" The guy asked as a chilling icy blue aura slowly formed around me

"I said to LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!" I shouted as the whole room was covered with ice my eyes pure white and blue while my hair was spiked up. With  murder intent and anger on my face I walked closer to the guy while each stepped I took ice formed underneath my feet as he backed away from me still holding my sister as a hostage before he fired a few shots at me but the bullets' where covered with ice falling to the floor.

"So you have chosen death." I said in a  echo like tone.

(hope you guys like this chapter let me know what you think oh and if you where wondering what was the song that in the music box it was this)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 576 26
Hm? The story has not ended with a wedding? It appears that the fates have more planned for (Y/N) (L/N), or Sealboi. There are many threats and myste...
76.2K 1.2K 14
this is part two to the series. this time (Y/n) is summoned as a avenger in fate stay night. This story is completed
7.5K 168 18
❗️Stories can contain extremely dark and triggering topics. Viewer discretion is advised.❗️ DISCONTINUED None of the characters belong to me. Photo...
13.5K 219 28
Nightmare M!Reader X Fate. Both Fate and soulcalibur ain't mine obviously.