ɪʟᴇꜱᴏ ¡ Vᴀʟᴏʀᴀɴᴛ Hᴄ'ꜱ\Sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪ...

By la-nena-izote

" Vᴀʟᴏʀᴀɴᴛ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ. Aʟʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀɪᴏᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ʀɪᴏᴛ ɢᴀ... More

ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ 1
ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ 2
ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴘᴛ1
ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴘᴛ2
ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙʀɪᴍsᴛᴏɴᴇ ʜᴄ
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴠɪᴘᴇʀ ʜᴄ
ʀᴇʏɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴄs
sᴀɢᴇ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴄs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏᴇ ʜᴄs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʏᴘʜᴇʀ ʜᴄs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴍᴇɴ ʜᴄꜱ
A/N!
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴘʜᴇᴏɴɪx ʜᴄs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴛᴛ ʜᴄs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴀᴢᴇ ʜᴄs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ sᴏᴠᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴋɪʟᴊᴏʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs
A/N!
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏʀᴜ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs

ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ

2.6K 47 4
By la-nena-izote

Y/N was notorious for doing shady things for shady people, but hey whatever brought in the money. Y/N was hired to steal weapons from one of Kingdoms warehouse's, they had never stolen from Kingdom before as that place is crawling with guards but there is always a first for everything.
After successfully sneaking in and stealing a few things they met Breach who was also there stealing a few things for himself.

Y/N was hunting in the woods for some food, they lived with their father in a cabin but their father had fallen ill so they had to go out and hunt while their father was recovering.
The snow started falling more, making it hard for Y/N to even see anything, they were about to turn back before a man came up to them with a couple of ducks he shot down. "Here take one." The silver haired man offered one of the ducks to them. "Thank you." Y/N grabbed the duck from his hands and thanked the man one last time before going back home.

Y/N was assigned a project of creating a high tech weapon that would gather Radianite from an area, of course they asked for assistance, so Killjoy was assigned to help them create the weapon. The two became close over the months of working together.

Y/N was also a rift walker, they thought they were the only one until one day they ran into Yoru, thinking that the man was a hallucination from going from dimension to dimension, Y/N ignored him until Yoru grabbed them by the arm so they would listen. Y/N was amazed that there was someone like them and immediately began to talk with Yoru.

Y/N and Astra met during a mission, Y/N was on a site alone and Astra came in and really saved their ass. They were greatful that astra did that for them and offered to help Astra with whatever she needed in the future. Y/N couldn't be more greatful that they had Astra on their side.

Y/N actually helped create Kay/O back when they used to work for Kingdom, he was just going to be another weapon project for Kingdom but Y/N became attached to their creation. Since Kingdom wanted a more human like robot, Y/N started programming a human like mindset to Kay/O but also made him aware that he was still a robot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 18 10
《Addictive Touch》, A Lesbian VALORANT fanfiction by Kyo. Reyna and Jett were allies in battles and close friends. They both are powerful and talented...
801 49 8
The assassin almost everyone feared, all that was known is that he was fast, efficient, but most importantly, always successful. No matter where they...
45.5K 739 16
After the incident of the First Light, people have been given powers and are now called radiants. But as time went on, a war brew between the humans...
177 11 4
Embark on an immersive adventure where you become an agent of the Valorant Protocol. Step into a parallel reality of the Valorant game, with one sign...