Anime bois x Male Reader

By camcamwammy

More

A/N Hey
Zenitsu
Bakugo (ft- the Bakusquad)
Light Yagami
Light Yagami pt.2
Light Yagami pt.2 Happy version
Rui
L Lawliet
Main KNY Trio pt.2
Zenitsu
Armin Arlert
Nagisa Shiota
Kurapika
Kurapika pt.2

The Main KNY trio

1.8K 51 15
By camcamwammy

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu

Request by the lovely @literallystfurn

I'm gonna be honest I'm shit at writing AU's so I stuck with the anime cause that's what I was sure I could write well, sorry but I hope you still like it

You hadn't realized it but over the course of the past months you had made a big impact on the chaotic trio. From the start when you saved Zenitsu in the Final Selection, then when you fought Inosuke at the demon house, to when you helped fight Rui with Tanjiro you had changed each of their lives. They all looked up to you and held deep respect for you.

After the fight with the spider demons the four of you were hospitalized from your various injuries. You had gotten the worst out of all of them. So while they went to train you were stuck in bed watching the world go by out the window.

Because of this the trio felt incredibly guilty. They each believed it was their fault that you had gotten hurt so badly. So to make up for it they all had started treating you with as much kindness as they could.

"Y/N-Chaaaaan!!!" Zenitsu yelled as he ran over to your bedside. "Are you feeling better? Anything hurt? Do I need to get Aoi??"

You smiled and rolled your eyes at him. You had healed enough to sit up but Zenitsu made sure to help you. "I'm fine Zenitsu. You don't have to worry about me."

"Of course I do!! It's my fault you got hurt!! I should have gone with you but I was a coward!!" He whined.

"Zenitsu, it's not your fault." You said and patted his head.

"Y/N is right." Tanjiro said as he entered the room, "If anything it's my fault. I should have fought harder to protect you while we faced off against that demon."

You gave Tanjiro a sweet smile, "It's not your fault either. Really you have to stop blaming yourselves!"

"Yes Y/N!" The two said in sync and bowed apologetically.

-------------------------

Everyday while you stayed in bed healing the trio would train in order to help the healing process and to of course become strong enough to protect you. You had told them to stop blaming themselves but it was hard for them. 

"Ha! That the best you got! You cant protect anyone like that!!" Inosuke challenged as he squared off against Zenitsu.

His words seemed to strike a cord and Zenitsu's eyes started to water. "I knoooooow if I were stronger Y/N wouldn't still be injured!!" He cried and fell to the ground. 

Inosuke and Tanjiro looked at each other than back to Zenitsu. Tanjiro sighed and sat down next to Zenitsu. "It's not your fault Zenitsu."

"It's all of ours." Inosuke added. 

Tanjiro nodded, "You can't just blame yourself for what happened. We all care for Y/N and it's all of our fault that he's hurt. But we can train and become stronger so we can protect him the next time!"

Zenitsu sniffed and wiped away his tears and some snot, "Okay. I want to be strong so I can protect him."

"We all do." Insouke said.

But that's when it dawned on them all. Zenitsu and Tanjiro stood and the three just stared at each other. Inosuke stared at both of them but they couldn't tell which through the boar mask.

That's when Zenitsu raised a shaky finger, "Please tell me you both aren't....in love w-with.."

"Y/N." Tanjiro and Inosuke sighed at the same time. Then proceeded to shoot their heads up and gawk at each other.

"WHAT?!?!? BUT ILL NEVER STAND A CHANCE WITH HIM IF YOU BOTH WANT HIM!!!!" Zenitsu yelled and the tears started falling again. "I CANT COMPETE WITH YOU!!!"

-------------------------

It took awhile but after that day the three had talked it out and they had decided on a plan. They would have to share you. Today would be Tanjiros attempt at flirting with you. Tomorrow would be Zenitsu's and the next would be Inosuke. Then it'd repeat until you got the message.

But let's just say you didn't quite get the message. Your injuries had healed enough for you to be able to walk around but you were supposed to refrain from doing any training. So Tanjiro kept you company all day. You two chatted and shared food. He even held your hand at one point. But all of it flew over your head and you assumed these were just friendly gestures to make sure you were doing okay.

Zenitsu's attempt didn't go well either. He said the worst pick up lines you have ever heard and you assumed he was just testing them on someone so he could use them later on Nezuko once she woke up. 

"That ones good but you know Nezuko doesn't talk right?" You had said after a pick up line about your voice being hot. Zenitsu face palmed and gave up. You were clearly too oblivious for this and he had wasted all of his best material. Hopefully Inosuke would do better.

He didn't. He picked a bunch of flowers for you but instead of giving them to you like a normal person he chucked them...at your head. And ran by yelling something that you couldn't quiet pick up. Something like, "You...flowers....fight.....me." So you assumed he was challenging you to a fight.

But what he had actually yelled was, "You're cute like flowers, I fought them for you, date me!" Which didn't translate well at the speed he was running.

So each one of them had failed to properly ask you out. Or at least drop hints. They were either the unluckiest guys on earth or you were the most oblivious person to ever exist. Probably the first one.

-------------------------

After 2 whole weeks of them flirting with you constantly had you started to catch on. But not in the way they wanted. During dinner with them you turned and finally asked, "Are the three of you dating?"

The trio was caught of guard by the question, so much so that Zenitsu chocked on his food trying to answer. Inosuke helped him while Tanjiro sat there red faced and wide eyed. Mumbling excuses. 

"N-no we're not. O-or maybe we are. I'm not quite sure to be honest." Tanjiro finally managed out.

"We are." Inosuke answered.

"But we would prefer to date someone else." Zenitsu added with a surge of confidence. 

This was it. They were going to confess to you. Until Aoi popped in and told them to go to bed as soon as they could. To which you yawned and the trio looked at each other before coming to an agreement to tell you some other time.

-------------------------

That other time didn't come till 2 weeks later. The three had been flirting constantly with you and it still didn't register in your head. By now you thought it was just how they expressed their friendship and you were fine with it. 

One day while you were offhandedly complaining about being single to Zenitsu did anything actually happen, "You guys seem so happy together. I'm kind of jealous actually. You all seem so close and are so open with each other. I wish I weren't single sometimes."

Zenitsu finally snapped at that comment, "I have an idea! Come with me!" He grabbed your hand and quickly took you over to where Tanjiro and Inosuke were.

"It's time!" He yelled at them and they both quickly looked over.

"Time for what?" You asked.

"Y/N. I would like to start by saying that there is no need to be jealous of our relationship. And that in fact it was formed by our love for you. So please just date us!!!" Zenitsu begged.

"What?" You asked not really getting it.

"We've been dropping hints for weeks idiot! We like you! We want to date you!" Inosuke yelled trying to be as blunt as possible.

"I-i'm sorry what?" You asked face flushing. "Do all three of you like me??"

"Yes. Sorry if we're too bold about it but we have been in love with you for quite some time and we bonded over liking you to the point we started liking each other. So please consider being with us. It would mean the world to us." Tanjiro said with a smile and held your hands in his.

You couldn't form a sentence as you looked at the three of them all awaiting your response. You did like all of them and the only reason you hadn't asked any of them out was because you felt guilty picking one, then you had found out they were dating and didn't want to intrude. But now they were asking you to join them. It was quite honestly a dream come true and you mentally face palmed for not seeing the signs sooner. 

With a quick nod the three tackled you in a hug and you had never felt safer. Zenitsu gave you a kiss on the cheek and Inosuke called him weak before quickly giving you a peck on the lips. Followed by Tanjiro who kissed your other cheek. You could tell this was going to be one heck of a relationship.

Sorry if that wasn't exactly what you wanted lol but I liked the poly trio idea so if you want a part two of them all like being fluffy or something let me know since this was mainly them just getting together

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 40 19
"Even if no one else does..I'll always love you..." Hey guys! Welcome to my very first fanfic! This fanfic is based off the anime show: Haikyu!! feat...
151K 1.8K 42
Book of oneshots about all sorts of anime and manga characters. Boys and girls. All of 'em. I take requests too. Just PM me or leave it in the comm...
81.7K 1.8K 19
(*╹▽╹*) anime x blackreaders
7.9K 274 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...