Kakaotalk~nct dream

By spaceinjun

ใ€Šยฐ ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
YALL IM BACK
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4 (ending)
5.5 (extra chap)
"!!!" chap got deleted-

4.4

3K 101 109
By spaceinjun

"Coming!"

Min rushed out of her room and downstairs after hearing a couple knocks at the door. She was wearing socks so when she went to stop she slid a bit and almost hit her face on the door, she giggle and unlocked the door, opening it.

"Hey Min"

"Hi Lele, hey Sung"

She moved herself from the door frame so the two could walk in.

"You look cozy"

She commented, staring at the hoodie Chenle was wearing, lol

"Looks familiar.."

Min stared off trying to remember where she saw it, Chenle and Jisung shared a glance before Jisung spoke,

"I'm sure you saw the groupchat? I told Jaemin, Jeno and Mark to come over as well"

The youngest smiled, making the girl snap out of her train of thought and smile at the younger.

"Yeah I did, hopefully they come soon"

Min went to shut the door and looked out to see two of the three mentioned walk up her driveway. One the boys saw her and waved with a blinding smile.

"There's Jaemin and Jeno"

Jisung said, also catching a glimpse of the two outside. As the two got to the door Jaemin engulfed Min making her tense up and then slowly relax after realizing it was Jaemin. Relaxing into his embrace, the three standing next to them just stared.

"Can I.. come in?"

Jeno asked waiting for the two that were blocking the doorway to separate, Min blushed as she let go of Jaemin and moved aside so Jeno could come in.

"Where is Mark?

"I think he went to the cafe to talk with Jaehyun or something"

Chenle responded to Jisung,

"But Jaehyun was here a while ago?"

Min tilted her head after hearing Chenle,

"Huh.."

"Oh hey guys!"

The turned their heads and watched another guy walk up the driveway.

"I was walking over after not seeing Jaehyun at the cafe only to find him walking down the street, so we talked a bit, sorry if I came late.."

He stared at everyone's faces and they all had a curious face but afterward he saw Minhyun smile,

"Oh no don't worry, these guys just arrived too"

She reassured the older, he gave a smile in return.

"What about Haechan and Renjun?"

He questioned, seeing as they were missing from the group,

"They're upstairs waiting"

He nodded after she spoke, closing the front door since it was getting colder.

"To Min's room!"

Chenle shouted racing Jisung up the stairs as the others followed behind with small smiles on their faces. The two youngest stopped at the door and opened it revealing Haechan and Renjun giggling and teasing each other.

"Don't tell me you guys were having fun without me"

Min pouted as she walked past Chenle and Jisung into her own room and laid down beside Haechan and Renjun.

"No, but Haechan was bullying me"

"Uh no! You were bullying me"

The other guys shook their heads as they all walked in, also placing themselves on the bed.

"What do we do now that we're here?"

Jeno asked, everyone looked around to see if anyone had any ideas, and really no one did.

"We already watched a movie.. what else do people do at sleepovers..?"

"We did?"

Mark asked, staring at the others cause he didn't remember watching a movie today,

"Well Me, Min and Renjun did earlier, and I don't want to watch another sucky Disney movie"

"The movie wasn't that bad Haechan"

Minhyun shook her head at the boys who scoffed and looked away.

"Hm well.. what should we do then?"

"Dudes, let's build a fort, I can get extra blankets and pillows from our cupboards-"

"Oh and we can get some chairs from the dining table and use them as the main hold up"

Min let out a light sigh and smile after Haechan finished her sentence.

"Sounds like a plan"

Jeno said, putting a thumbs up to the two and everyone else nodded their heads.

"I'll get the blankets then, Haechan can you help me get pillows too?"

She asked, sitting up from the bed and turning to look at him,

"Mhm"

The younger nodded and got off the bed to walk out with Min.

"Jeno and Jaemin you guys can get the chairs right?"

Both signaled with an okay hand sign, while Renjun and Mark just stared away them from the bed,

"What about us? We're the oldest we should do something"

"Right, Renjun you can help me and Haechan, Mark you can help Jeno and Jaemin"

"But I don't wanna help Hae-"

"Okay then Mark help us, and Renjun you can help Jeno and Jaemin"

"How many Chairs should we get?"

Jeno tilted his head and stared at her,

"Four maybe? we can place two on the left side of my bed and have the blanket go on top and the chairs next to the wall where my window is so we're away from the door"

"Hmm, then can we have Mark help us so we can get all 4 chairs in one trip?"

"Oh yeah that's fine, me and Haechan can make two trips instead"

She smiled, receiving and eye smile from Jeno,

"Me and Chenle can just wait for you guys,, right?"

Jisung interrupted, making Min look over to him an nod,

"Why can't Chenle and a Jisung help us bring the blankets and pillows"

He pouted, making the slightly older girl, turn to him and whisper,

"Do you rally want to listen to them flirting on our way down and up the stairs? "

"Right.."

He whispered back, then fake smiled to the two again,

"Never mind, you guys can stay here, we won't need your help"

He turned around and grabbed Amin's hand to walk them out, while the other four followed behind to get the chairs. After they got downstairs they split up, Haechan and Min making a turn from the stairs and going under the stairs where the bathroom and cabinets are. Jeno, Jaemin, Mark and Renjun going straight to the dinning table, meeting Doyoung in kitchen who stopped them with a weird stare.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Uhh.. just borrowing some chairs-"

"For what?"

Mark got cut off by the older as he started stepping closer to the table.

"We uh.. are using them for musical chairs!"

Jeno looked over to Renjun wondering why he lied, they were just using them for a fort so why didn't he tell the truth?

"Uh huh... okay whatever I don't care just don't be loud and make sure to bring the chairs back down"

Doyoung turned on his heel before walking to and up the stairs with his glass of water. Mark tuned to Renjun and raised a brow,

"Why'd you lie-"

"I don't know! I just did, grab a chair let's hurry upstairs"

Jaemin giggle at how Renjun tried to change the subject and nodded to him before they each picked up a chair. Following each other upstairs back into Minhyun's room as they saw Doyoung shut his bedroom door. Leaving Haechan and Min downstairs as they started placing the chairs down.

"Should we go help them?"

The door opened and the two saw Haechan and Min come back with their hands full the threw them down onto the ground,

"We'll grab more blankets and snacks"

Haechan spoke before the two left the room again. The six guys in the room started placing the blankets on the chairs and set up as much as they could with what Min and Haechan had given them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235 17 15
๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—: ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ-๐šœ๐šข๐š–๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ, ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐š˜๐šข. ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š...
16.8K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 โ™กbest scoresโ™ก ยฐ#8/192 in johnmark
67.1K 2.3K 20
๐–ฆน ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
729K 21.2K 64
โ™งสœแด‡'s แด„แดสŸแด… . . . . โ™งส™แดœแด› sแด›ษชสŸสŸ sแดแดแด‡ สœแดแดก แดกแด€ส€แด. โ€ขแดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด€แดœ