You will forever be my always

By Izzyreadsx

She never met someone that is so cold and soft at the same time, that is mean to everyone, and not to mention... More

• Characters
Prologue
1. Beginnings 
2. Roommate
3. Hockey players
4. Breathing
5. Party
6. Blushing
7. Ice skating
8. Movie Night
9. Care
10. Shocked
11. Date
12. Road trip 
14. Panic
15. Oh wow
16. Sleepover
17. Game
18. Lazy
19. Ice
20. Going home
21. Parents
22. Thanksgiving
23. Logan
24. Face mask
25. Holidays
26. Lucky
27. Sick
28. Looking Good
29. I love you
30. Forever be my always

13. Beach

172K 3.5K 2.7K
By Izzyreadsx

For the first time I'm awake before Lili.

As always I'm on top of her little body with my hands on her perfect ass, it's not my fault my hands move on their own.

I look at her sleeping self and my heart beats a little faster against my chest.

'Fuck,she's beautiful'

When we kissed, I fucking felt like I was flying, I've never felt that way before.

I've kissed a lot of girls before, but I wish I hadn't, because none of them were Lili.

I tuck my head back on her neck when I fell her move.

My heart does that weird thing, when I fell her hands rub my back while giving my head a soft kiss.

'I love it when she does that'

I look at her, and see that she has her eyes closed, I lean up and kiss the corner of her mouth.

"Good morning baby." I say, moving my hands from her butt and wiping some hair off her forehead.

She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me only humming in response.

I remove myself off her, and lay down on my back, I smile when I feel her small body crawl on top of me, she tucks her head on my neck and wraps her arms and legs around me.

I wrap my own arms around her and kiss her head.

"We have to wake up baby." I say while rubbing her back.

She tighten her hold on my and shakes her head, "Just five more minutes." I she whispers, pecking my neck.

I shiver and tighten my hold on her.

___

And hour later I'm sitting on the kitchen with Shawn and Matthew waiting for the girls to finish getting ready.

"Mia told me that you and Sarah are dating." Matthew suddenly says, making me look at him to see him looking at Shawn.

Shawn's eyes widen and chokes on his food.

He clears his throat and looks at us, I lean back on my chair crossing my arms while raising an eyebrow at him.

"I was going to tell you guys, but Mia has a fucking big mouth." Shawn says just as the girls enter the kitchen.

I smirk when I see his eyes widen because we know that Mia heard him.

Mia glares at him, " are you talking shit about me Richard?" Mia says using his middle name knowing that he hates it.

"Don't call me Richard, big head." He glares at Mia.

I look at Lili, and see her watching the two siblings argue with each other.

She looks at me and smiles, I widen my legs while patting them, telling her to come here.

She blushes and walks up to me, I hug her from behind while she stands between my legs.

I give her neck a small peck, smirking when I see goosebumps forming on her arms.

"Can you guys stop arguing, so we can have a peaceful breakfast." Sarah says glaring at Shawn and Mia.

Shawn looks at Sarah and his eyes soften, " yes ma'am." He says while walking up to her and pecking her lips. 'Simp'

Mia gags while looking at the two murmuring 'disgusting' under her breath.

"Okay beautiful people, what are we doing today?" Shawn asks, throwing his arms around Sarah.

Matthew looks at him with a bored look and rolls his eyes, "We're going to the beach dumbass, what else would we do on a beach house." He says shaking his head.

"Jesus you don't have to be rude Matty" Shawn says smirking, and Matthew just glares at him.

I block the two idiots and look at Lili, and see that she's just minding her own business eating her breakfast quietly.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper on her ear, kissing her cheek.

She blushes and looks at me, "thank you." She says slightly getting on her tiptoes and kissing the corner of my mouth.

Instagram
Liliana• 10:15 am

Instagram
Grayson • 11:20am

Instagram
Liliana • 11:25 am

Snapchat
Mia • 12:40pm

Snapchat
Mia • 1:00pm

Instagram
Liliana • 1:30pm

Instagram
Grayson • 3:00pm

After spending the whole day at the beach, me and Lili decided to go to the house pool.

I'm sitting on the edge of the pool watching Lili swim around.

I watch as she comes from under water wiping the hair off her face, wondering how can someone be so
beautiful.

She looks at me with those beautiful eyes and smile.

"Come here." I say.

She swims to me and stands between my legs, I look down at her, putting one hand on her jaw and the other on her waist.

She looks at me with a small smile, I lean down closing the distance between us.

Kissing Lili is one of my favorite things to do, feeling the way her soft lips moves in sync with mine, and the feeling of her small hands moving from my chest up to my hair.

She breaks the kiss and looks up at me, I feel her hands playing with the hair on the tape of my neck, and I sigh tucking my head on her neck.

"Fuck Lili." I say with my eyes closed.

She removes my head from her neck and looks into my eyes, "Whats wrong?" She asks softly.

I just look at her thinking how I want to spent the rest of my life with this girl.

"Be mine?" I blur out. My heart is beating so fast that I'm afraid that it will jump out of my chest.

She gasps and look at me with wide eyes, her cheek turning red.

I anxiously wait for her response, 'What if she says no? I might cry because there's isn't much I can do.'

"Yes." I hear her soft voice whisper, My own eyes widen and I look down at her in shock.

"Yes?" I whisper not believing her, she nods blushing with a smile on her face.

I smile while picking her up and putting her on my lap, she squeals and wraps her arms around my neck.

I look at her, " God I'm so lucky ." I say, and crash my lips into hers.

Snapchat
Liliana • 6:30 pm

Instagram
Grayson • 8:00pm

_________________________________\\_\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 58 11
𝐍𝐎𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 a girl who was forced to move out of her college and transfer to the same one as her brother 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 the popu...
1.2M 28.1K 38
"hey! Blondie!" "don't call me that" extended synopsis inside
24.2K 3.6K 22
He is shy and quiet type of a person she is Bad girl of the college 🌝👍🏻 Let's see how the ice meets fire ☠️
957K 27.4K 66
COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first College ice hockey game with a new team. The...