Who is she? (Solo Leveling Th...

By Shion_Wei20

A Sung Jin-woo x OC Three-shot! Everyone wondered why the Renowned strongest S-Rank Hunter Sung Jin-woo had s... More

Who is she? [Part 1]
Who is she? [Part 2]
Who is she? [Part 3] (END)
Special #2 - Finding out (Part 1)
NEW STORY ANNOUNCEMENT
Special #2- Finding out (Part 2)
THE BLIND DATE

Special #1 - The day they first met

3K 122 13
By Shion_Wei20

A/N. A short chapter on how they met. Enjoy!

.
.
.
.

A young timid little boy, head down with a frown on his face swing his feet aimlessly as he sat alone under the tree. Not far from him, children laughed and play together happily and contented with their foreplay of house and family, others playing at the swings in the playground.

Sung Jin-woo watched in envy as the other children happily converse with each other. He felt out of place and wished that time could run faster.

A small feet stop in front of him, he slowly raise his head and found a young little girl staring at him with a smile on her face.

"Hey, why are you alone? Come join me!" The little girl said as he shake his head frantically.

"N-No t-thanks" He stuttered as the little girl grabbed him by the hand and dragged him towards the crowd of children playing.

It didn't take long and he was welcomed and smiling as he and the little girl played together.

"What are you making?" The little girl ask.

"A f-flower crown" Jin-woo said as he shyly put it on her head.

"F-For you"

The little girl smiled brightly as she admire the flower crown on her head. She turned to him and beamed brightly.

"Thanks! What's your name?" She said with a smile on her face. Jin-woo blushed in embarrassment.

"It's Sung Jin-woo" He said.

"Hello, Jin-woo! My name is Han Jieun, it's nice to meet you!" The little girl brightly greeted.

That day he went home happy than ever that even his mother brightly smiled and was delighted to see him happy.

"As of today, Little Jieun will not attend the school anymore because of a personal reason."

The very next day, Jin-woo felt his world shatter. Jieun had left the school due to her parents changing work location. Since that day, he was alone once more and he always stare off day dreaming about the day Jieun approached him.

...

The day came, he needed to earn more money for his mother's hospital bills. He sighed disappointed that this day is not going well for him. People have been whispering about him, calling him the weakest but nonetheless he learned to ignore it.

"Oh, we have a newcomer?" One of the old guys said, Jin-woo turned his head to look and his eyes widened.

"Hello, I'm Han Jieun! I'm new here!"

Jin-woo felt his world stop once more as the same little girl he met during his childhood stood in front of him. The girl's eyes met him and her eyes widened.

"Jin-woo?" She asked as Jin-woo felt his heart racing while she slowly walks towards him.

'She remembered me!' He thought.

"Jin-woo!" She exclaimed and run towards him into a big crushed hug.

He didn't quite expect to see her here or to even believe that she was also an F-class hunter like him.

...

Time was running out and only his candle left, everyone had left him. He sat there in the middle of the altar, his other leg missing.

"Jin-woo!"

He stared wide eyed at Jieun running back inside towards him.

"Don't come back! Run away! Save yourself!" Jin-woo shouted, he didn't want her to stay with him, he knew he would die here.

"No! I'm not going anywhere!" Jieun shouted with tears in her eyes as she jumped towards him and into a hug before everything turns black, and a pop up window appeared before him.

...

Groaning, he woke up breathing heavily. He looked around and found himself at the hospital, safe and sound.

He tried to recall his memories and sure enough he remembers them.

"Where's Jieun?" He mumbled and frantically look around, he got up from his bed ignoring the suspicious sort of game windows that is in front of him.

"Sir? You can't get up yet" A nurse said when she saw him come out from his room.

"Where is Jieun? Is she safe?" He asked as the nurse frowned at him.

"She is safe, I'll take you to her then please go back to your room after" The nurse said as he nodded.

Arriving at the room next to his, which he find ironic, he should have look at there first rather than running out like a lunatic.

There she laid still unconscious. He slowly walk towards her, tears spilling from his eyes as he saw how bruised she was, he didn't know how he came out unscathed and yet she didn't.

"She woke up earlier but she had no memories of what happened from the moment she entered up til now" The nurse explained as he looked at her in shock.

From that day on, he swore to protect her and watch over her. He found out that her parents died in one of the hunting exhibitions and the reason she became a hunter is to earn money to fend herself.

In the end he made her stopped being a hunter and did all the hunting work himself as she found a normal job that he approves of and deemed it safe for her to stay.

He stayed near her, watching her live a normal life and having friends. He never let's her go out without his shadow following her around which she finds cute and weird at the same time but nevertheless, she find it loveable and sweet at how over protective he is of her.

He trained himself and got stronger until he was recognized as an S-Rank Hunter.

"What are you doing?" Jieun asked as she saw Jin-woo staring into space in their living room.

Jin-woo smiled and sat up then went towards her. He circled his arms around her waist as she washed their dishes.

"I was just remembering the past, the dungeon we went into"

Jieun looked at him in the corner of her eyes and smiled.

"I still don't remember what happened in that dungeon, but i pretty much remember everything else" Jieun said as she continued to wash the dishes.

"You don't need to remember that, it's not that important" Jin-woo stated as he kissed the top of her head as she smiled.

"Speaking of memories, i still remember the days how i would stare at you from far away! I can't believe my childhood crush is now my boyfriend" Jieun laughed as Jin-woo blinked in surprise.

"What do you mean?" Jin-woo asked, his face blushing red.

"Oh, you didn't noticed?" Jieun asked as she stopped washing the dishes. She sat opposite him and grinned.

"When we we're small, i often watch you from afar, i would write your name in my notebook, took a picture of you with the camera i stole from my father, which i got an earful off." Jieun laughed at the memory as Jin-woo smiled at her affection towards him.

"I wanted to talk to you but you seem to hate people getting near you" Jieun said.

"One day, i saw you sitting alone under the tree. I knew that was the only chance i had to get close to you, so i gathered up a courage and went near you" Jieun said and smile at the memory.

Jin-woo couldn't believe that the woman he had love since he was a kid, love him far more longer that he did.

He stood up from his seat as Jieun watched him in confusion. He then kneeled in front of her, holding her hands in his as he kissed it gently and lovingly.

"I love you..." Jin-woo said lovingly as he stared at her eyes. Jieun blushed and felt her face heating up.

He truly love her, she may not know it but she had become his world, his treasure and his sanity. He was truly head over heels in love with her. Her smiles, her laughter and her warmth are the things that saves him from every madness that comes over him, and he love her to the point that everything doesn't matter as long as he have her.

"I-I love you too" she stuttered embarrassed as Jin-woo chuckled before hoisting her up into a princess carry.

"J-Jin-woo?"

Jin-woo looked at her and grinned. He just continued to walk towards their bedroom without a word.

"Jin-woo?" She called once again but he only closes the door behind him, muffling whatever noises behind that door.

THE END

A/N. Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammar, i'll fix it later, my imagination is running wild and i had to write it down before i forget lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 10K 45
Silence, darkness, peace When I look at the night sky and close my eyes slowly, I can still remember clearly the feeling I had after my death and bef...
17 3 1
Taehyung falls for an employee but his father disapproves. To prove she isn't worthy to date his son he sets her a task with plans to ensure she fail...
157K 9.6K 56
On Han Seungeun's birthday, he received his previous' life memories and a mission; create a system for the protagonist, Sung Jinwoo. [Solo Leveling...
602K 31.7K 51
What happens when you're just trying to breathe before you get knocked into a manhwa you read for the plot. The plot? I meant for the mc. One second...