~Smitten: Yandere! Dream SMP...

By NorahJaneTheNerd

Awesome cover made by the wonderful @lloronezzz here on Wattpad! :D "Gods, kiss me, Y/n!" Her jawline ached... More

πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊWelcome, GamersπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί
🧁Fanart🧁
~Dream~
~GeorgeNotFound~
~Sapnap~
~Wilbur Soot~
-πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš†πšŠπš›πš– π™Όπš’ π™΅πš›πš’πšπš’πš πš‚πš˜πšžπš• (π™Ώπš. 𝟷)-
-πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš†πšŠπš›πš– π™Όπš’ π™΅πš›πš’πšπš’πš πš‚πš˜πšžπš• (π™Ώπš. 𝟸)-
~Jschlatt~
-π™±πšžπšœπš’πš—πšŽπšœπšœ πšƒπš›πš’πš™ (π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝟷)-
-π™±πšžπšœπš’πš—πšŽπšœπšœπšŽπšœ πšƒπš›πš’πš™ (π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝟸)-
-π™±πšžπšœπš’πš—πšŽπšœπšœ πšƒπš›πš’πš™ π™±πš˜πš—πšžπšœ: π™Ώπš. 𝟹 πšŠπš—πš π™Ώπš›πšŽπššπšžπšŽπš•-
~Quackity~
~Ranboo~
~Technoblade~
-πš‚πš‘πš˜πš›πš πš‚πš‘πš˜πšπšœ: πšƒπšŽπšŒπš‘πš—πš˜πš‹πš•πšŠπšπšŽ-
-πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš˜πšπšœ πšƒπšŠπš•πš” (πšœπš‘πš˜πš›πš-πšœπš‘πš˜πš)-
~BadBoyHalo~
-πš‚πš•πšŽπšŽπš™πš’πš—πš π™±πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’-
-π™ΌπšŠπš’ 𝙸 π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ π™³πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ? (π™Ώπš. 𝟷)-
--π™ΌπšŠπš’ 𝙸 π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ π™³πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ? (π™Ώπš. 𝟸)--
~Skeppy~
~Fundy~

-π™Έπš'𝚜 πšƒπš˜πšžπšπš‘ 𝚝𝚘 π™±πšŽ 𝚊 π™Άπš˜πš-

5.9K 110 99
By NorahJaneTheNerd

I've had this idea for a while, and I just had to write it! Part 2 of "Business Trip" will be out soon but take this for now. :)

TW: Mild verbal abuse in a relationship

Artist: Unkown

Can I tell you a story?

Well, not exactly a story, but legend. Legends are usually stories, both fictional and non-fictional, passed down from generation to generation.

This particular legend certainly sounded fictional to the listeners who heard the tale. Each new generation became more and more distant and disbelieving of the story. The story that was told by the first king of the Dream kingdom was quickly becoming a hazy fever-dream of the past.

You are probably wondering why this story is outlandish enough that so many people just pushed it aside as hogwash.

And, since you've been so patient and stuck around for my dramatic spiel, I suppose I shall tell you the story.

The story of how the world came to be.

You see, long before humans ever inhabited the Dream Kingdom, slimes ruled the land. They were everywhere—including inside things. They were able to mold into different things. For example, if a slime was near a hardwood tree, it could morph into a piece of wood or a clump of leaves on that tree.

As these slimes got older, some realized if they stayed morph they wouldn't ever die. As soon as everyone found this out, they all started to change into the scenery around them. You couldn't even sit down on a bench without worrying about squishing your friend that could possibly be hiding in the seat.

While everyone was busy becoming immortal, two slimes decided that they wanted to naturally let themselves pass on. These two weren't like everyone else, as they both were very prone to sickness and had weak immune systems. Why should they stick in this world if they were just...suffering? The next winter, the brothers passed away from the harsh cold completely deteriorating their systems.

Mother Nature, who was pleased to find two souls that weren't as selfish as the others, gave them true immortality and Godly powers.

The power over the Earth.

You may have caught that I said, 'true immortality.' You may be asking why, since technically all the other slimes had found out a way to become immortal. Unfortunately, staying in one place for a long time made them stiff and almost stick to the thing they morphed into. This means that overtime, the slimes started to become a permanent part of nature.

In other terms, they would be stuck there forever and become non-sentient.

The two brothers had very different opinions on their new-found powers. The first and oldest slime, Gabriel, was ecstatic about his new life. He couldn't wait to hit his people with a big wall of karma for never caring about him and his dying brother.

They would pay.

But the younger slime, Amaris, wanted to just finally disappear from existence. He didn't want to have control over the slimes who treated him like a revolting piece of roadkill.

Well, I suppose he was disease-ridden.

He tried to embrace the roll at first, but he watched as his beloved brother transformed into a karma-hungry God who loved nothing more than to toy with the people below him.

He finally snapped when his brother decided to make a hellish realm to banish and torture slimes after they passed: the Neather. A land that was full of barren landscapes made of boiling magma and hues of red, orange, and black. No one would go there willingly, of course, but there had to be a way to send these people there. Gabriel decided the portal to the realm would be made of pure obsidian that could only be obtained from a diamond pickaxe.

Every night, Amaris could hear the desperate and frightened screams of souls being sentenced to the Neather. Those nights turned to weeks, weeks into months, months into years, and years into centuries.

One day, humans showed up to the soon-to-be Dream Kingdom. Gabriel was excited to torment these new creatures. As he sent some of the souls to the Neather, though, he found a couple of them to be very...attractive. So, he quickly had a glam-up and made himself to appear more human-like. (His younger brother followed in his footsteps, preferring limbs to his sticky, cube-like body.) And, to Amaris's displeasure and disgust, he had a demigod nephew. But, since his mother was technically brought back from the dead and let back into the Neather after he was born, he belonged to both realms. That meant that he could live freely in the overworld or underworld  without being trapped in one forever.

Though that displeased Amaris, he would have to make do so he could finally go through with his plan to get rid of his brother.

Amaris waited till another soul of a beautiful woman came floating into their heavenly kingdom. He knew his lustful brother wouldn't be able to resist.

And he was correct.

As soon as he brought the woman back half-alive, Amaris shoved the oblivious Gabriel, woman, and his son into the Neather portal.

And just like that, peace was restored to the world. Humans and creatures alike wouldn't have to worry about facing the cruel and unjust judgment of Gabriel.

But our antagonist, on the other hand, wasn't to be defeated so easily. He led a new life of chaos in the Neather: mixing and merging animals and humans together to make monstrous creatures. He knew he couldn't control all of these creatures at once; not when he was getting weaker by the day with his aging, Godly body. His solution?

Creating more demigods.

A new category of gods soon came: the Gods of evil.

Very original, right? Look, we were never good at naming things...

I'm getting sidetracked! All of these gods controlled deadly sins and the chaotic energy of the world.

And that's when I come in! Yep, I was the newest addition to the Godly line-up—the God of Chaos.

But you can call me Skeppy.

Usually, people compare my tale to a very popular Greek myth about the God of the Underworld, Hades, and the daughter of the Goddess of grain, Persephone.

But here's where they're wrong:

I'm not the bad guy.

No, the true villain of this story is a mortal man named Wilbur Soot.

Man has twisted this tale to make me look bad.

They're wrong.

No one asks for the bad guy's side of the story. They just assume his is nothing but senile and vile, with only a hair-thin coat of redemption that turned out to be nothing but traumatizing manipulation that scarred anyone who dared fall for it.

But even Gods have feelings, too.

And sometimes, these feelings drive us to psychopathic tendencies. (All for a good cause, of course)

So many people rely on us to be perfect. To be a symbol of divine perfection.

But, as you know now, us gods started out just as humble as mortals.

But now I'm monologuing way too much! Shouldn't I be telling you guys the story? I apologize, let me get back on track.

This is story of how the God of Chaos got his name.

All because of a mortal who was, in my eyes, the only divine being I had ever seen.

~Skeppy's POV (always has been)~

~Not that long ago....~

I pressed my palm over the cool obsidian walls of the newly founded L'Manberg. I had watched from the Heavens as ample bloody battles dragged out for the small piece of land.

In all honesty, I didn't care who won. I just needed a subject to use to prove my place among the Gods.

I would finally earn my title as the Chaos God.

At first, I was ecstatic to get out of the hellish Neather realm I had been sentenced to stay in due to my father being a straight-up tyrant who tortured people for his own amusement.

And for that, I admired him.

Chaos was in my nature. To just harmless pranks to straight-up warfare, until a while ago, I just watched from the sidelines, wishing I was to one who was causing the "fun."

But now, it's my turn.

I heard soft humming coming from the other side of the wall. Even though I was in my mortal form, it didn't excuse me from looking mighty suspicious. Outsiders were always suspicious—at least in my eyes.

As I tried to side-step away, I found my bronze eyes locking with another pair of e/c eyes.

I gasped, trying to stumble back. Unfortunately, my foot got twisted in my sandal straps and consequently caused me to topple to the hard, dried grass-covered ground below me. For my first human interaction, this wasn't going well.

Not only that, but my ankle really really hurt.

The human gasped, but I didn't have a chance to see what they looked like due to my grip on reality becoming duller by the second. My ankle sent shooting pain up and down my nerves, becoming unbearable enough that my brain had to shut down. The only other thing I could feel was a hand on my heart.

~~~~~~~~

I couldn't move my left ankle.

That was the first thing I noticed in the first few seconds I was conscious. I mentally berated myself for getting hurt so easily as my first time on Earth. That was the one thing bad about being a demigod; you could still get injured when outside of the Heavens/Neather.

"Ah, so you're finally awake."

I whipped my head in the direction of the voice. A tall man crawled out of the shadows. His red-and-blue, colonial-style coat was smudged with dirt and grime. His shirt that used to (from the looks of it) be quartz-white, was now overrun with splashes of dried blood and more mud. I could barely see his eyes due to the curly cinnamon hair spilling out of his navy beanie. I could tell from his stiff facial expression that he didn't trust me.

Which is fine: I wouldn't trust me either.

I surveyed my surroundings, noting that from the cloth walls and cool drafts sneaking through the edges of the unsteady walls I was in a tent. Not just a tent, but from the medical supplies and crates of potions and supplements that were messily scattered about the crowded tent I could make an educated guess this was a medical tent.

The stranger eyed me, trying to read my blank expression. "You're lucky my courtier found you, because I certainly wouldn't take a stranger in."

I suppressed a frown. Who would want to date this uncaring brute?

The tent flap flew open, revealing a familiar figure. "Alright, Wilbur; we had enough rations to make some ciabatta bread! Though it might be a little cold when he wakes..up..." The woman's voice faltered when she saw my wide-awake eyes.  

I smiled and gave her a little wave. "Uh, hi."

She smiled back with one of the prettiest smiles I had ever seen. Nothing too extravagant, but just something that sent sparks flying into my accelerating heartbeat.

"Hi, glad to see you're awake! Uhm, I.." the h/c held out a glass platter with a small loaf of crispy ciabatta cut into thin slices towards me. "I though you would be hungry when you woke up. You took a pretty hard tumble."

She chuckled as she handed me the tray, but the guy—who I assumed was Wilbur—swiped the tray from her delicate grasp. "Sunflower, we really can't afford to be feeding strangers at the moment. Our supplies are low enough already..." Wilbur trailed off, his eyes clouded with dread.

I raised a finger, curious about the girl's name. "Your name is...sunflower?" I asked, curious about the particular name.

The woman and Wilbur burst out laughing, making the whole situation even more confusing. I came down to cause chaos and laugh at the mortals, not them laugh at me.

Though I noticed a different in the two's laughs; while Wilbur's took on a more menacing and mocking tone, Y/n's was gentler and understanding.

"No, that's just a nickname my boyfriend here made up for me. My actual name is Y/n," the woman—now reveled as Y/n—explained.

"That's right," Wilbur sneered, pulling Y/n close to him. "And I don't trust strangers around my girlfriend."

Y/n gave him side-eye with her eyebrows dipped in a concerned manner. "I couldn't leave this man to die, Will, and you know that. Besides, he could become a part of L'Manberg! We could use the citizens," she mumbled the last part, her eyes now as focused on me as mine were on her.

Wilbur sighed, looking defeated. "I suppose," he murmured. He adjusted his posture, adding a 1/2 inch to his already tall frame. "But for now, I don't want you near him until we know he isn't a spy for Dream or anyone."

Y/n's full attention was on Wilbur now, leaving me to be neglected in the cot with nothing but the wish that Y/n would look at me again.

"But—"

"LISTEN TO ME!" Wilbur snapped, keeping a firm grip on her shoulders. Her glowing complexion paled, and her body started to tremble.

Maybe I didn't know humans or emotions that well, but I could tell that she was scared.

Her boyfriend was unstable.

I could tell his mind was full of unpredictable, chaotic energy that would be easy to manipulate.

Though I was still weak, I knew I had to try my best to help Y/n. It was confusing—especially since I basked in chaotic scenes such as this.

I closed my eyes and concentrated. I easily slipped into his mind due to how vulnerable and lawless the energy was. I scrunched my nose, trying to channel all the energy into a stand-still. I eased his violent thoughts into waves of calmness. Once I finally felt comfortable and confident to open my eyes, I noticed Wilbur's body relax and his arms ease to his sides. His eyes went from wide and angry to composed and relaxed.

"I—" Wilbur's voice was now trembly but gentle as his glare flickered in my direction. "I'm sorry, just—I forbid you from getting anywhere near this man, okay?"

Y/n gulped and nodded. Wilbur's smiled returned, albeit a little spooked, and he linked his arm with Y/n and pulled her out of the tent. She looked over her shoulder one more time, and I made sure to throw her a mischievous and knowing wink.

I would never know her reaction, though, because she was quickly pulled out of the tent.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n's POV~

I buried my head into my ball of scrappy, thin blankets. Cool September wind made my tent sway and lean in the night, making it even harder to sleep.

I would be lying to myself if I said I could rest easy without answers. I had so many questions about this guy. Wilbur had assured me something was off about him and keeping him away from me was for my own safety, but I didn't particularly think he was one of Dream's goons or dangerous.

In fact, I didn't recall ever seeing him around the Dream kingdom.

I wanted to sleep on it and get my answers in the morning, but the sudden sound of heavy footsteps outside my tent made me stay alert.

I crawled out of my sheets and snuck over to my almost-ruined, black work boots. Ever since the L'Manberg Revolution had ended a couple weeks ago, I hadn't had a chance to repair any of my torn and scrap-like clothing. All of my days were spent with Wilbur. (Though I wasn't sure he would have it any other way.)

As I was tying the laces to my boots, my tent flap zipped open. My body froze, adrenaline overtaking my muscles and nerves. I started to scoot to the corner of the tent, but the intruder decided to show himself by tumbling into the tent. I scrambled to my lantern and flicked it on, wanting to reveal whoever this was.

I gasped, almost dropping the lantern. It was the man I saved. Except his skin now had a warm-gold glow, almost illuminating the tent.

"Ugh...stupid ankle," he groaned, kicking his legs a little.

I put a hand on my chest, relieved it wasn't a complete stranger who barged into my tent. But the relief lasted for a second until the confusion and anger set it. "Oh my goodness—you shouldn't be here! You're in no condition to walk!" I scolded, keeping my tone hushed.

"No, trust me; I'll be fine!" He assured me, putting a finger to my lips. "I just wanted to stop by before I left."

I raised an eyebrow, bewildered. "Leave? But you're hurt! It wouldn't be right to let you leave!" I exclaimed, trying to scan his penny-colored eyes for any indication he was joking.

"I'm sorry, but I truly can't stay. I have places to be, ya' know?" He chuckled, but his tone was sad. "But you've showed so much kindness towards me I thought I would drop by to thank you."

He gave my hand a gentle squeeze accompanied by a grateful smile. I returned it graciously but remembered the questions I wanted to ask him.

"That's very sweet, but I need to ask you a couple of questions if you don't mind," I mentioned.

He jumped a bit, his smooth facade slowly melting. "Uh, what kind of questions?"

I sighed, playing with a piece of stray hair draping over my eye. "When Wilbur was getting aggressive, he usually doesn't stop. But he calmed down..." I shook my head. "It's just so weird! Do you, perhaps, know why?"

The man cleared his throat. "I—no, I don't. Maybe his conscious was telling him something?"

I only hummed in response, assuming he was most likely right.

"You've said he's done that before?"

I nodded, not making eye contact.

We sat in comfortable silence for a good minute, my mind trying to ease me to sleep.

The man cleared his throat. "I should probably be on my way."

He started to scoot towards the open tent flap, but I outstretched my hand and cried, "Wait!"

He turned his head and tilted his head, waiting to hear what I had to say.

"I never got your name."

He scrunched his thick, black eyebrows, seeming a little surprised by my question.

I could hear the oak trees outside rustle and a few leaves that fell early sweep past the tent, making the silence tense.

"My name is Skeppy," he said with confidence, meeting my eyes.

A smile formed on my lips at the unusual name. I supposed we weren't strangers anymore.

"Well then, Skeppy, feel free to visit L'Manberg anytime. I'll miss you."

Skeppy's eyes glistened, and I could almost see a tear forming in the corner of his right eye. "I promise," he whispered.

"Then farewell for now, my friend."

"Friend?" Skeppy hiccupped, pulling at his curly black hair. "I, uh, I have to go!" He exclaimed, giving me a quick, emotional smile.

He disappeared in a blink of an eye.

~~~~~~~~

~Skeppy's POV~

I never let Y/n out of my sight again. Though she couldn't see me, I was always with her. I was always there to stop Wilbur from hurting her.

As a result, their relationship started to improve. In fact, I soon didn't have to calm Wilbur because he was doing it himself. Though it made me happy seeing my only friend smile and gradually become happier, I realized how much I didn't want to let her go. Innocent daydreams of Wilbur "accidentally" falling from the tall walls of L'Manberg to his doom soon turned into a burning desire to see the man finally see karma give him what he deserved.

I would be that karma.

It wasn't that hard to manipulate human minds. (Though some put up a fight, I always can ease my way into them.) I found myself stumbling across a sad drunk who only dreamed about power and decided to make my move. After gathering to info on the man—like learning his name was 'Jschlatt'—I started to slowly manipulate his decisions. Like moving to L'Manberg just in time for the election. Like 'persuading' all of the audience's mind to make them vote for him. Like making him exile Wilbur and Y/n to the wilderness beyond L'Manberg.

After I got the ball rolling, all the chaos I could ever wish for commenced. I didn't have time to watch though; I had to focus on chipping away Wilbur's sanity.

Every night I terrorized his mind with images of Jschlatt rebuilding L'Manberg into a utopia for dictatorship.

Every day I twisted his thought to focus on one thing: taking back his precious empire.

His unfinished symphony.

These whispers would never cease, but only get louder by the day. I watched as he avoided Y/n, not wanting his insanity getting to best of him.

Finally, he was ready.

I sent a forceful command to his brain: to blow up L'Manberg.

And so he did.

I watched his shaky palm hover over the stone button in the small cave he carved out to house the powerhouse for the destruction. The walls were covered in scribbles of unfinished songs and rants. His fingers grazed over the smooth surface of the button. His breath was unsteady as his body started to shake with doubt.

Do it.

Do it now.

"Wilby, what are you doing?"

Wilbur and I's gasp were in sync as we both heard the familiar, frightened voice.

"Y/n, please leave," Wilbur mumbled.

"Will—"

"PLEASE!" He yelled, his voice hoarse and strained. "Just let me do this!"

"Think about what you're doing, Will! What you're doing is suicidal! Everyone will be killed, L'Manberg will be gone forever, and, and.." she gulped, "our relationship will be gone, too."

Wilbur pulled at his curly strands of hair, trying to fight his conscious. His bloodshot eyes flickered between Y/n and the button.

Like I said: selfish.

"You know, Y/n, there's a saying from an old traitor. You know what that saying was, my sunflower?"

Her eyes were puffy and red from the tears rolling down her inflamed cheeks. "Don't call me your sunflower, Will. Just step away from—"

"The saying was," Wilbur sharply cut her off, " 'It was never meant to be.'"

Wilbur slammed down the button, deranged laughter escaping his lips.

"NO!" Y/n cried, turning to the ledge to see flashes of explosions in the distance.

Wilbur put a hand on her shoulder and whispered, "Kill me, Y/n."

She spun around and clung to her boyfriend's collar. "No! Y-you're my boyfriend, Will, I-I, no!" She cried, embracing him.

"I would gladly do the honors."

~Y/n's POV~

A flash of light blinded Wilbur and I, only to reveal Skeppy when our sight quickly returned.

"What?" Wilbur seethed. "You again?"

"Yep!" Skeppy exclaimed, clapping his hands together. "But, as you can see, my ankle has healed. Just a perk of being a demigod: you heal faster than the average human."

"Demigod?" I sputtered, not sure if I heard him correctly.

"Yep! I... probably have some stuff to explain. But I'll save that for later! I should probably let you guys know that I'm the God of Chaos. The one who deals out karma—both good and bad. The one who has been feeding your insanity," Skeppy smugly announced, turning to Wilbur.

"So that stupid old legend was true," Wilbur mumbled.

My face whitened at the realization:

The Gods were real.

And we had angered one.

"Now, I need to complete my job. And that requires me to send you to the place I was trapped for so long, Wilbur Soot. The place where you belong."

Wilbur's lips curled into a snarl. "And where's that?"

Skeppy shrugged his shoulders, tucking his hands into the pockets of his diamond-studded, royal-blue tux. I noticed a small diamond implanted under his right eye. He wasn't the poor soul I had met before, but a Godly, powerful man who had come to dish out karma.

"The hellish realm known as the Neather."

Wilbur broke out into another fit of deranged laughter. "You must think I'm a fool if you think for a second, I believe you!"

"Guess you'll find out, huh?"

Skeppy took my hand and roughly pushed me behind him. He snatched up Wilbur by the collar of his trench coat. He squirmed and clawed at him like a wild animal, but Skeppy only gave him a blank stare as he dangled him over the cliff.

Wilbur snarled, "Don't touch her, you—"

Skeppy rolled his eyes and giggled. "Like you did? I'm saving her from you. Goodbye, Wilbur Soot."

I tried to scream, but it was drowned out by Wilbur's wail as Skeppy dropped him.

The chaos god turned towards me and gave me an unsettling smile. "So, now that he's gone, what do you think about becoming a goddess?"

*Takes sip of Sprite Zero* Yep, I'm a Skeppy simp. Now that I think about it, there's a lack of Skeppy and BBH x readers.

This one shot is dedicated to my friends who were arguing over who would be their Dream SMP boyfriend. They all were fighting over Wilbur and I interjected with my opinion that Skeppy and BBH were better. They...laughed at me😔

Anyways, have an epic day/night😎👉👉

HEY NOTE FOR FUTURE NORAH: MAKE SURE SKEPPY FALLS IN LOVE WITH X, GETS CRAZY JELOUS, MAKES WILBUR GO CRAZY AND CHAOTIC, AND ULTIMATELY BLOW HIM AND A NATION UP FOR HER AND TAKE HER. BROOOOOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.3K 48
Once upon a time a boy and girl meet at a Park. They meet eachother often because her brother is the boy friend. They falling in love with eachother...
107K 3.3K 24
DISCONTINUED My parents were tested on before I was born. Once my mother had me the scientists let them leave week later, and they died. I then lived...
3.9K 116 12
I decided that I wanted to write a story where Merle Dixon is just a lovable, gruff redneck and there was no zombie apocalypse. This is that story.
36.1K 805 21
➡ she will never be our daughter!