Niccolo Fierri [Book #2]

By jj31030

Book #2 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! "I said move your hand," I demand with a low... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Final Author's Note

Chapter 4

23.9K 768 44
By jj31030

Autumn's POV
Lifting my leg, I tug off my heels and toss them into my closet before slipping off my dress. I let it fall around my ankles as I step out and plop down on my bed.

It's been a long ass night. My parents are still just as big of a pain in the ass as they've always been. Besides seeing my sister, my entire day sucked. That handsome bartender with a big cock was such a complete and utter failure.

I just wish I could come across at least one person in my life who could successfully please me and bring me to utter orgasmic bliss.

So far, the only thing I can rely on in my life is my trusty pink vibrator. Reaching over to open the drawer of my nightstand, I pull out of my vibrator.

An incessant buzzing noise sounds as I turn it on to its maximum level. Slipping the toy down into between my thighs, I begin to imagine what I always have.

A man with a tongue of a god and a cock of a titan, ravishing my entire body, bringing me to a release so intense that my cries turn into screams as my legs spasm out of control.

I want to be degraded like the filthy little whore I am. I've never been the begging type, but I wouldn't mind being forced to my knees and begging to be fucked.

Gasping, I press the vibrator harder onto my bud, feeling the tension begin to skyrocket. I'm close.

Biting my lower lip, I tilt my head up to the ceiling and release a pleased moan. I imagine a veiny hand wrapping around my throat while they roughly pound into me.

God, I'm so lonely.

It's pathetic. I don't much care for marriage, but it's starting to look like an option. I'm tired of being alone, and I'm tried of struggling alone.

Arching my back and jerking my hips forward, I moan out loudly as I reach my release.

Shit...

Relaxing my hips, I toss the toy back into the drawer and release a sigh. My eyes lids grow heavy with exhaustion.

Now that I'm satisfied, I can finally get some sleep. I know I'm going to regret drinking in the morning, but right now I couldn't give a rat's ass. Because right now, I'm drunk, satisfied, and happy.

****

"Why the hell is it so loud in here?" I ask, groaning with annoyance. Being hungover is never fun. I should not have agreed to go to lunch with Gabby.

I push my black sun shades up on my face to shield my eyes from the painful sunlight drifting into the window. My head is pounding and I can hardly keep my eyes open.

"Maybe you shouldn't have stormed out on dinner and gotten so drunk."

"Oh please, Gabby. This hangover is nothing compared to the shocked look on mom and dad's face, especially mom's. Fuck that bitch."

"Autumn," she warns.

I roll my eyes knowing she wouldn't be able to see me behind the tinted lenses. She's about to say something else when a beautiful women with a kind smile walks up to us.

She looks like she's about to pop at any moment. The red apron she's wearing barely fits her protruding round belly.

"Hi! I'm Mia. The owner of Davis Cafe and Diner. What can I get yall this afternoon?" Her New York accent is thick and cute.

My eyes zero in on the blinding diamond rock on her finger. It looked like it cost damn near a house. Either her spouse is rich, or she just really got it like that.

"Just a fruit salad and water is fine for me. Thank you." Gabby says, eyeing the menu like she's not hungry and wouldn't stuff whole pizzas in her mouth when we were younger.

I fight back the urge to roll my eyes. Mia's brown eyes flicker over to me, causing my attention to shift away from Gabby. "And for you miss?"

"A burger, fries, a cinnamon roll, and a glass of water please and thank you." I can feel Gabby glaring at me. I look back over at her as Mia begins writing our orders down in her little white notepad.

She shouldn't be surprised by my eating habits anymore. I love to eat. It's nothing new. "You're paying right?"

Gabby rolls her eyes, glaring at me. "Of course. Don't I always?"

"Damn. You don't have to make me sound so poor. You know I would pay for it if I had the money."

"I know."

Mia flips her notepad closed, dropping the black pen into the front pocket of her apron. "Your orders will be out shortly." She gives us a small smile before returning to the front counter.

I stare out the window just as a bright red sports car pulls up. A handsome man with thick dark hair and a suit steps out of the vehicle.

A young man who looks to be about sixteen or seventeen steps out of the other side. They're the spitting image of one another.

I continue watching them as another door flies open. A little boy maybe four or five hops out. The man who I assume is their father, opens the back door of the driver's side. Little hands and arms reach out, wrapping around his neck.

He closes the door to reveal an adorable little girl with curly black hair in the shape of pigtails in his arms.

What an adorable little family.

"Here are your orders." I swivel my head in the direction of Mia's voice. She sets down the drinks first, before grabbing the plates off the tray and placing the correct order in front of us.

"Is there anything else I-"

She's interrupted by the sounds of little voices, and footsteps barreling towards her. "Mommy!" The little boy and girl I saw seconds ago shout simultaneously, wrapping their arms around either side of her legs.

They look up at her with wide smiles and bright eyes. I'm not necessarily a huge fan of children, but I had to admit that they were really cute.

The man in the suit, who I now conclude being her husband, motions for his children by saying something in Italian. Returning to his side, he says something else to the older son and he takes his siblings over to a table a few tables down.

I watch as Mia's face lights up when she sees her husband. He leans in to plant an adorable kiss on her cheek before whispering something in her ear that causes her face to flush.

Whatever he said, she's now bitting her lip and can't seem to stop squirming with discomfort. Shit, I want what she's having.

His eyes suddenly snap to me. His gaze is intimidating and intense. It's almost like he's staring into my soul. He quirks a brow, his eyes scanning over my face.

His voice is deep, vibrating throughout my entire body as he speaks. "Autumn Jacobs?"

"Uh, yes?" Gabby, who had been seductively eyeing the hot man since he walked in here, looks over at me with confusion. I shrug, not sure whether to be worried or not by the fact that he knows my name.

Sensing my confusion, he gives me an small reassuring smile. Mia's eyes are back on me. "Apologies, I didn't mean to scare you," he says as if reading my mind."

Mia is called over by another customer, so she excuses herself and walks over to another table.

"No, not scared," I correct him. "Just... confused. I mean how-"

He clears his throat, cutting me off to clarify. "You applied to work at my nightclub, Fallen." A strong, veiny hand shoots out. I shake his hand, taken aback by his firm grip. "I'm Marcellius Fierri. One of the owners of the club."

Great.

So now my boss can see that I'm hungover and dressed like a homeless bag of potatoes. I'm dressed in a oversized sweatshirt and black leggings, even though it's almost ninety degrees outside. I look a hot ass mess. And it doesn't help that he's absolutely breathtaking to look at.

"I... nice to meet you, sir."

"Likewise, Autumn." He pulls away from the handshake, and drops his hands. I blush, not realizing I had still been shaking his hand. "My brothers are looking forward to seeing your talents tonight, as am I."

I give him an awkward, nervous, lopsided smile. "I won't let you down, sir."

I fight back the urge to let out an embarrassed groan. I sounded like I had just been given an assignment, and being sent off to war to fight for our country.

And not like a stripper, who was simply going to flaunt my boobs and ass in front of a bunch of rich, married men, with nothing better to do than work, cheat, and be absent from their families.

"Grazie(thank you), but there's no need. Just have fun, yeah?"

I give him a nod, biting the inside of my cheek. I watch as he walks away to join his family, Gabby now staring me as if now realizing that I hadn't been bluffing at the dinner table last night. I pop a fry into my mouth, and look down, avoiding her heated gaze.

Oh, God.

Kill me now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 11.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
355K 14.2K 39
Book #3 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! "I'm a doctor, remember?" I brought my voice down to a husky whisper. "I know exactl...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
851K 27.9K 35
Book #1 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! She closes her eyes, blushing at the sight. Spreading her legs wider, I bite down on...