'reincarnated' as a pretty bo...

By oneushoe

after you've died in the kimetsu no yaiba world, you've been sent to the tokyo revengers world. you do look j... More

CH.0
CH.1
CH.2
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
2K SPECIAL
CH.7
IMPORTNANT!
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
importnant
CH.13
sorry
please read
CH.14
im so sorry

CH.3

7.8K 335 160
By oneushoe

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

you yawned, just haven woken up from a nap. your heard some knocking..? on your window, making you look at it. there stood toru, waiting for you to open the window.

you walked towards the window and opened it "what's up?" you asked. toru replied "ryuguji ken and sano manjiro are inviting you to the meeting." you nodded in response "i'll be there in a few minutes."

toru nodded and flew away. you closed the window and went to your room, opening the closet.

you grabbed a simple white t-shirt, with some black shorts. all of your scars could be seen, though only in light.

you sighed and grabbed koku, putting him on your shoulder as he wrapped himself around your neck.

once he was finished, you grabbed your phone, earphones and keys. you locked the apartment and walked out of the building.

once you were outside, you started sprinting towards the shrine where the meeting is held. in like a few seconds, you arrived.

you appeared right beside mikey, startling the shit out of everyone "holy shit!- scar face! don't scare me like that!" mikey said with the most dramatic tone ever.

you groaned and bonked his head "i have a name, you shrimp." the people started gasping and throwing insults at you for hitting and insulting mikey.

mikey just told them to calm down while he chuckled "your speed is amazing, scar face~" mikey said.

you blushed in embarrassment at his tone and bonked his head again "shut up!" you walked away with a red face.

draken and mikey just laughed at you. suddenly, you felt someone approaching you.

the presence was behind you, so you looked behind you, ready to fight. your face became slightly red when you saw the twins, smiley and angry, along with mitsuya walking over to you.

"hello!" smiley said with some enthusiasm in his voice. you cleared your throat and bowed a little "hello.." you said, feeling awkward.

you four introduced yourselves to each other "so, what's your name?" mitsuya asked.

"oh! i'm tsugikuni y/n. please call me y/n!" you said with a small smile on your face "sure, scar face." smiley said.

a tick mark appeared on your right cheek as you bonked smiley's head "don't call me th- oh.." you calmed down the moment you touched his hair.

it was fluffy... very fluffy. you began playing with smiley's hair, who just let you do your thing with slight blush on his cheeks.

you glanced at mitsuya who was leaving, probably to stop the others from beating up takemichi.

you buried your face in angry's hair, it smelled nice. it was probably washed a few hours ago. he groaned in embarrassment "stop that."he said.

you just hugged him from behind, resting your head on top of his. yes, you were taller than him.

you were like 175cm, around baji's height. you smiled softly and walked behind the twins, still hugging angry.

the meeting has begun and you were all (the higher members + you and takemichi) following mikey and draken.

mikey started speaking about moebius and what they did and blah blah blah, you know the drill.

you felt bad, really bad. what moebius did, reminded you of demons. you let out a small grunt and buries your face into angry's shoulder.

you were ruining his hair, so you decided for his shoulder instead. he noticed and patted your head gently.

you wondered why he was being like this to you, you just met. you didn't mind though. you looked up at him and flashed him a small smile.

he continued to pat your head gently, listening to mikey quietly. smiley, who witnessed this whole thing was grinning at his brother like a maniac... like always.

after mikey finished speaking, he gave a smirk "we have nothing to worry about. we'll best moebius along with our new member, of the tokyo manji gang." (I MADE A MISTAKE THERE LMFAO IM SORRY)

'what? who?' you thought. this wasn't supposed to happen. who is it? what is mikey talking about? everyone thought the same.

"y/n, come forward." mikey said. your eyes widened in shock, wondering why the hell he decided to have you join the gang?

it pissed you off that you didn't get asked for permission or even knew about it. you walked up to where mikey was standing with a small pout on your face.

once you did, you bonked mikey and draken's heads, making them let out a small 'ow.'

the others watching stared with their eyes widened in shock. how dare you do that to the leader?

"why didn't i know about this?" you asked. draken responded "we'll tell you after the meeting ends." you nodded in response.

you introduced yourself "hello, my name's tsugikuni y/n, please call me y/n!" as you said that, people started throwing insults at you again.

you got pissed bc of that, mikey and draken noticed. veins could be seen from the sides of your face in anger, making them slightly widen their eyes.

"it's my decision." was all it took mikey to quiet them down "the meeting's over." mikey said befor leaving along with draken, while pulling you along.

all watched how they pulled you along, you sighed as you stood in front of them with out arms crossed "so?"

mikey and draken were nervous, already knowing that you have anger issues and that you are waaay too scary when you're mad.

"we came up with it right before the meeting started." you tched, a tick mark on your cheek appearing. you flicked their foreheads while saying "you could have at least told me!"

the two groaned in pain as they held the place where you hit them. they listened to you scold them, while they kept bowing quietly over and over while sweat-dropping.

the whole gang was still there. watching you scold the two. the hell? you and scolding the two leaders????? are you some kind of magician?

you sighed and patted their heads "whatever.. just tell me everything from now on. i'm gonna be the parent of this gang now." you said.

mikey smiled and draken chuckled, both of them nodding "good boys. now, go home and sleep." you said, shooing them home.

after they left, you looked over to the gang that was still staring at you with confusion.

you smiled and yelled "so, i'm the parent of this gang now! if you have any trouble just come to me!" you gave them a peace sign before leaving.

you sprinted to your apartment, completely exhausted. you entered your apartment and put koku in his cage, fed him and then you did your night routine.

you sighed and laid in your bed. you grabbed your phone, spending a few hours on it.

you were still getting notifications and things from apps. you looked at your old dms with your online friends... damn.

it felt nostalgic. you decided to play some music before going to sleep. you played devil's advocate by the neighbourhood and started scrolling through your phone again.

you eventually fell asleep to the music, hugging your pillow close to your chest, as if you were hugging someone.

<><><><><><>

hello fellow readers!! i hope you enjoyed this chap! it's a bit shorter so that kinda sucks heh..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 3.2K 23
The title said it all but.... M/n is Shinichiro Sano Friend ,even tho he younger then him , Takemichi is his cousin but more likely a younger brother...
186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
10K 141 82
This is a fiction for twisted wonderland it's An Omegaverse story so if you're not comfortable with it then I'd advise you not to Read. There will be...
1.5K 83 9
In the heart of Yokohama, where the line between reality and fantasy blurs, a rumoured legend echoes through the aether-a tale of an ancient library...