Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

27

1.6K 83 237
By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

I woke up smiling but that was soon replaced with a frown once I realized nika wasn't in bed with me.

I sat up trying to get out the bed but that failed horribly.

"Owwww" I cried on the floor feeling my legs ache. "Why does it hurt so muchh" I whined having tears build up.

I heard the door open making me look up then tina walked in "Are you ok baby ? I heard a thud" she said walking up to me.

"My legs hurtt" I whined looking up at her. "It's ok I got something that's gone help you" she said then walked away.

She came back with some oil and got on the floor in front of me. "Wait, can you get me some pants ?" I asked sniffing.

"No i'm about to give you a massage so your legs don't hurt you don't need pants" she said putting some of the oil on her hands.

She started to massage my thigh and I winced. "Stoppp that hurt" I said trying to push her hand.

"It's gonna hurt at first but it works" she said pushing her finger down "ssss" I winced.

"You was loud last night" she said after a while making my eyes grow. "i-umm i-i didn't know you was up" I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I was up, and I heard everything" embarrassment washed over me as I looked down wanting to disappear.

"And if I heard it so did the kids. Do you really think it's appropriate to be doing that while kids are here ?" she raised a eyebrow.

"They're only babies, they don't know what's going on" I said lowly. "yet and still beyonce it's not a responsible thing to do" she said.

I got quiet looking at the floor and for the rest of the time it was silent until she finished.

"thank you" I said lowly watching her stand up. "No problem baby" she said then kissed my head before walking out.

I huffed standing up still feeling a small pain in my legs but it wasn't that bad.

"Where the fuck is onika" I asked looking around.

Last night that that head touched my soul and that strap touched my heart.

If I wasn't crazy over her before I definitely am now.

Which is why i'm not taking her being gone too lightly.

We're not even home so where the fuck could she be ? She bet not be with no hoe.

Matter of fact i'm finna call her.

Onika pov:

"Thank you" I said taking the food then drove off. "Bitch you dragged me out the bed to get some fucking McDonalds" rih said glaring at me.

"Yes I know my baby gone be hungry plus the kids need to eat and I didn't wanna ride alone" I said smiling at her.

"And what about tina ?" she question raising a eyebrow. "That bitch can starve" I said rolling my eyes.

She laughed then my phone starting to ring. I looked at the screen seeing it was bey making me smile and pick it up answering.

"Hello-"

"Onika where the fuck are you ? You just roll out of bed and leave without telling nobody that's what we doing now ?"

"Damn boo what's wrong with you"

"What's wrong with me is I woke up to a empty bed now where are you"

"I went to get us some food stink calm down"

"Oh.. well hurry up and come back"

"I'm on the way now"

"Ok, I love you"

"I love you too"

I hung up then shook my head putting the phone down. I looked over at rih seeing she was knocked out making me laugh.

I drove to the resort then grabbed the food getting out with rih behind me. "I'll talk to yo ass later" she mumbled walking in the direction where her and keri are staying.

"Alright" I responded walking up to my door. I used the key to unlock it then walked in hearing whitney houston 'You give good love' playing loudly.

I walked deeper in seeing beyonce ass standing on the counter singer her heart out.

"Now you're here like you've been before ! And you know just what I neeedddd" she sung and I smiled watching her.

"It took some time for me to seeeeeeeee" she sung hitting the notes. She paused letting whitney sing then she started back.

"That you give good love to me, baabbyy"

"So good take this heart of mine into your hands, YOU GIVE GOOD LOVEEEE" I shook my head at her dancing around the counter singing then walked over tapping her.

She jumped looking down at me. "Baby you're backk" she smiled reaching down to me.

I helped her off the counter and she smiled at me. "I missed you" she said smiling.

"I wasn't even gone that long bey" I said "i know, i still missed you though" she said lowly before pecking my lips.

"I got you some chicken nuggets" I said lifting the bag up. Her face lit up and she took the bag.

"Thank you daddy !" she said then pecked my lips a few times. "You're welcome baby" I smiled.

I walked off going to the kids room seeing they was all sleep minus keshia.

"sissy I hurt" she said looking at me with teary eyes. I walked up to her feeling her head. She was hotter than she was before.

I sighed picking her up then walked out the room going into the kitchen. Bey was sitting on the counter eating chicken nuggets while scrolling through her phone.

I reached over her to getting a cup out the cabinet and I felt her squeeze my titty. "Stop girl" I said pulling back.

She giggled then looked back down at her phone. I rinsed the cup out then filled it up. I sat it on the counter then grabbed some baking soda putting it in there.

I mixed it together before holding the cup up to keshia lips. "Drink some of this baby" I said.

She slightly parted her lips and I put the cup on them letting her drink some of it. She cringed pulling her head back making me chuckle.

"Yea I know it's nasty, drink a little more boo" I said putting the cup back on her lips. She drunk some more then pushed the cup away.

I poured the rest of it out then laid her head on my chest patting her back. "Is she ok ?" bey asked looking over here.

"Her stomach hurts" I would've brought up the fact that I think tina did it but we doing good right now and I really don't wanna have another argument over that bitch.

When keshia was sleep I walked her over to the couch laying her down then went back into the kitchen with bey.

"Kelly called she said we gotta be on the set by one so go get ready" she said hoping off the counter standing close to me.

""I'm gonna stay he-"No you're not" she cut me off crossing her arms.

"I need to stay here with the kids" I said. "i wanna have yo kids" I heard her mumble.

"Huh ?" I questioned with a smirk. "I said yo head big" she said making me chuckle.

No her ass didn't.

"Baby we can just take the kids" she said wrapping her arms around my shoulders "Ok that's cool with me" I said then pecked her lips.

She smiled then slowly ran her hand down my chest and stomach stopping right above my pants.

"Can I eat you daddy ?" she asked lowly biting her lip. "No bey we need to get ready" I said moving her hand and she pouted.

"Well then.." she trailed off grabbing my hand placing it over her private. "Can you eat me ?"

I bit my lip then stuck my hand in her pants. "Beyonce" tina said walking in and she jumped back.

"mmcht man damn" I mumbled rolling my eyes. "Yes ?" bey asked looking over at her.

"Remember what I said" she said and bey hung her head. "ok" she said lowly and tina smirked before walking away.

"Bey what's wrong" I asked turning her face me. "nothing" she mumbled walking over to the counter.

"Baby tell m-"It's nothing nika." she said going to open her chicken nuggets.

I clenched my fist angrily about to go confront tina but bey grabbed me back looking at me sadly.

"Baby-"Shh" she shushed me then looked past me.

"beyonce" I said lowly and she looking at me with a smirk "You still gone eat me daddy ?" she asked biting her lip.

"Wha-I thought yo ass was sad" I said looking at her confused. "No I just didn't want her in our business so I played it like she wants it" she shrugged then attacked my lips pulling me closer to her.

"mm baby- bey- wait" I said in between the kiss. She stopped kissing me placing her head on mine biting her lip.

I looked into her eyes trying to see if it was sasha but shocking me it wasn't. It was beyonce ass.

Damn.

"The hag is in there" I said and she smacked her lips. "So, i'll be quiet" I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Girl please. Beyonce you are a screamer" I said. She bit her lip then leaned in pecking my lips before kissing down my cheek to my ear.

"That's because you make me scream daddy" she said seductively.

I damn near moaned hearing her sexy ass voice in my ear, i'm soaked now.

"Now make me scream again you said you was before tina came" she said pulling me back into her kissing my lips again.

"Ba-mm" I tried to talk but she shoved her tongue in my mouth blocking any words from coming out.

"Bey" I said pulling back and she huffed. "you wanna get head right here" I asked lowly.

She bit her lip then jumped up on the cabinet "yes" she said lowly opening her legs.

"What about the ki-"They're sleep" she said slowly bringing her hand into her shorts.

"And tina ?" "I don't care about her daddy" she said shakily biting her lip after.

"Bey are you-"Mhmm" she moaned nodding while grinding into her hand. I felt my clit jump and tingles filled my stomach.

"Help me daddy" she breathed out opening her eyes to look at me.

I was about to say something but tina interrupted me "Beyonce your phone is ringing" she said and her steps got closer.

I looked back at bey seeing she had her head thrown back with her hand still in her shorts making my eyes go wide.

"bey i'm gone fuck you up!" I whispered yelled "Mmm daddy say it in my ear" she moaned and I could see her hand speeding up.

"bey ?" I heard and tina suddenly appeared. I quickly went over to bey forcing her face in my neck.

"What tina" I asked looking over at her. "her phone is ringing" she said looking at me.

I heard bey moan lowly. This horny ass girl.

"She don't wanna talk on the phone her stomach hurts now gone" I said waving her off.

"beyonce you better fucking stop" I gritted lowly in her ear.

"fuck baby i can't i'm close" she moaned then her breathing started to pick up. "Bey ?" tina looked over here.

"Gone tina I told you she don't feel good" I said glaring at her. "But she jus-"Go before I kill you" i gritted cutting her off.

She placed the phone on counter then stormed off. As soon as she was gone bey let out a loud moan.

"I'm about to cum baby !" She moaned closing her eyes. Oh lord she about to scream.

I covered her mouth with my hand and she let out a loud muffled scream "MMMM HMM mmm mm" her eyes rolled to the back and as she calmed down they slowly rolled back to the front looking deep into my eyes lustfully.

I felt her tongue swipe my hand and I pulled it back. she bit her lip pulling her hand out her shorts.

Her four finger were soaked in her juices and cum. She put one of them her mouth then moaned.

She slowly pulled her finger out then smirked pressing the other three against my lips. "Taste me daddy"

I opened my mouth taking her fingers into it. I licked and sucked them clean while staring deep into her eyes.

She bit her lip slowly taking her fingers out my mouth. "Can you eat me now bubba" she asked putting her head on mine.

"mhm" I nodded picking her up off the counter.

"Wait nika" she said making me stop in m tracks. "Get ice" she bit her lip

------ ------

"Hi i'm beyonce" bey said smiling shaking the directors hand.

"Oh believe me boo I know who you are" she said smiling. "My name is Gabrielle, me and my sister Regina are gonna be directing this"

"Ok that's sound great! I love you guys by the way" Bey cheesed. She's so adorable.

And nasty as hell.

"Aww girl that's damn near a compliment" gabrielle smiled with her dimples on full display.

"Hello" kelly said walking up with keri on next to her. "Hey kelly how you doing" gabrielle smiled at her.

"Hey girl i'm doing good" kelly said smiling. I felt a tap on my leg making me look down to see dagga.

"Up" she said making grabby hands. I picked her up then looked around seeing keri was holding keshia but I didn't see xion.

"Dagga where's xion" I asked and she pointed. I followed where she was pointing at seeing tina walking away with him.

I quickly ran over there and stopped her. "Why the fuck do you have my son ?! Xion come here what did mommy tell you about talking to strangers" I said grabbing him.

He looked up at me with teary eyes making me raise a eyebrow. "I was taking him to the restroom" tina said.

"What happened poppa ?" I asked. He stuffed his face into my neck gripping on my shirt letting me know something was definitely wrong with him.

"Dagga you and bubby go to mommy" I said setting them down. They nodded before making their was over to bey and I watched them making sure nothing happened until they got to her.

"look here bitch" I said turning around to tina. "I do not fucking play about my kids. Let me see you around them again and imma show you crazy for real" I said grabbing my gun pressing against her head.

Her eyes went wide and she tried to back away. "You can run, but I don't miss" I said cocking it.

"Nika no" bey said coming over taking the gun. "She had my fucking son" I gritted looking over at her.

"Tina she told you to stay away from the kids" bey said looking at her. "I was just trying to take him to the restroom"

"He wears a pull up" I said glaring at her. "Don't you think he's a little old for that ?" she said and I chuckled darkly stepping up to her.

"Baby come on, come with me to the dressing room" bey said pulling me back. "No fuck tha-"please"

I mugged tina before walking away with beyonce.

"Are you ok" she asked looking up at me. "I don't want her around my kids beyonce" I said not looking at her.

"Ok... i'll make her get her own room when we leave" she said rubbing my arm. I sighed then pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I know you're trying to build a relationship with her I just don't trust her" I said.

She pulled back slightly smiling at me "It's ok baby I don't blame you" she said then pecked my lips.

"Come on I gotta get ready" she said taking me to the dressing room.

———- ——-

"Xion tell mommy what happened" I said looking down at him.

"mean" he said lowly pouting. "She was mean to you ?" I asked and he nodded.

"Did she touch you ?" I asked " 'es" he said lowly nodding making my blood boil.

That bitch touched my fucking child.

"Did she hit you ?" I slightly gritted "no no" he said then pinched me. "Ouch boy why you pinching me" I mugged him.

"Wait, is that what she did to you ?" I asked. He nodded and I chuckled darkly putting him down.

"Go sit with mommy and sissy" I said about to walk away but I felt somebody grab my arm. I quickly turned around to see bey making my expression soften.

"Can you do it later please ? I don't want them calling security on you and you get in trouble" she said looking at me with begging eyes.

"Fine" I mumbled. "Come over here with me and everybody else" she said giving me a small smile.

We walked over to where everybody was bey sat in a chair and I sat in the one next to her. "Ok so what's the look we're going for" the make-up artist asked.

"I don't want it really heavy" bey said frowning some. "Ok that's cool, do you want eyeshadow" she asked.

Bey nodded happily looking at the colors on the eyeshadow pallet. "What color ?"

"baby" bey said looking "Yes stink ?" I smiled at her. "What color should I do" she asked pointing to the pallet.

I looked over at it squinting my eyes "I like the blue one" I said sitting back fully.

She smiled at me then looked up at the make-up artist "blue please" she said pointing to the color.

"Mommy !" dagga yelled running up to my legs. Right behind her was keri ass who was now chasing xion.

"Mommy hewp" she said smiling out of breath trying to climb up my leg. "Keri why you chasing my babies" I asked looking at her.

"Because i'm.. tickle monster !" she said then snatched xion up tickling his sides. He erupted in a fit of giggles trying to pushing her hand.

"Mommy 'elp !" he said in between giggles. I chuckled getting up "Move you gone making him pee on himself" I said grabbing him.

"tank yew mommy" he said making me chuckle.

I walked back to the chair sitting in it with them in my lap. "Hi mommy" dagga said smiling at bey.

"Hi fatmama" she smiled opening her eyes. "Bey you can't do that she's trying to do your make-up" I said.

"No she's fine i'm only doing the eyebrows right now" the make-up artist said smiling at me.

"Mommy me next" dagga said looking up at me. "Um baby I don't think she has time"

The make up artist looked over smiling "I do, only if I have your permission" she said.

"Does it have anything that can break her out ?" she shook her head "I have some clients with sensitive skin so all my make-up is safe"

"well.. ok" I said and dagga smiled. "Yay I pwetty wike mommy" she said.

"Thank you.." I trailed off "Chantelle but everybody call me weenie" she said smiling and I tried not to laugh.

Why these people out here calling her weenie. I wonder if she has a we-

"Sorry but I have to ask, are you Nicki minaj ? The one with the mixtapes" she asked making a smile appear on my face.

"Yess.. you listen to my mixtapes ?" "Girl I love them, especially the one you just put out 'Beam me up scotty' I can listen to that shit all day" she said going back to bey eyebrows.

"Thank you it's nice hearing people actually listen to my stuff" I said feeling happy. "People love you, they be playing you everywhere" she said and I was about to respond until the door opened.

I looked over seeing tina walk in. Oh i'm finna kill this bitch.

"Go play babies" I said putting them down then I got up. "Baby no, please" I heard bey say making me huff.

"Mom can you please leave" she said looking over here. "Why do I have to leave hunny ?"

"Please just go i'm tryna help you" bey said and tina scoffed.

"I will not-"Then i'll make yo ass what's up bitch lets fight" I said wrapping my hair into a quick bun.

"Baby no" bey said reaching out to me. "Mommy please go" she said looking at tina with begging eyes.

"ok" tina sighed. "I'll see you later then" she said opening the door and bey nodded.

"I love you" tina said. It got silent for a moment then bey cleared her throat "Call me when you make it to the resort" she said and I stiffed a laugh.

She curved her ass.

Tina had a hurt expression on her face, ouu I should be petty.

"Beyonce" I said looking over at her. "Yes bubba ?" she responded with her eyes closed since she was getting eye shadow put on.

"I loveee youuuuu" I dragged out smiling. "I love you moreeee" she smiled.

I looked over at tina sticking my tongue out. She rolled her eyes then walked out.

"Ok girl i'm done" weenie said backing away from bey. Bey turned around to look at the mirror.

She smiled brightly the looked over at me "Do you like it ?" she asked nervously.

"Mhm you look sexy come here" I said grabbing her arm. She smiled getting out her seat standing in front of me.

I looked at her extra glossy lips and bit my lip. I'll lick the gloss off them.

"You gone be my naughty girl tonight ?" I asked. She smirked then leaned into my ear.

"No daddy I like being your good girl, but you can fuck me like i'm a naughty girl" she said lustfully then pulled back. I licked my lips pulling her closer to me by her shirt.

I grabbed her throat bringing her into a kiss. Before it got too heated she pulled back.

"I gotta get changed, and you got lip gloss all over your mouth" she said giggling.

"I rather have your cum all over my mouth" I said lowly running my hand up the back of her thighs until I reached her butt then I gripped it.

She moaned lowly then moved my hands. "stop we can't do that here" she whispered "Mmcht man you started it"

"I know but still" she said reaching over to grab some lip gloss. "Well next time don't be starting shit you can't finish" I said watching her put more gloss on her lips.

"Ok daddy" she said then pecked my lips before walking away.

-------- ------

Beyonce pov:

"Ok that's enough for today good job bey" regina said smiling at me. "Thank you i'll see y'all tomorrow" I said giving her a hug.

I walked over to where kelly, keri, and mercedes was smiling. I've been smiling all day.

"Hey" I said once I reached them. "Well hello Ms. Thang" mercedes said looking me up and down with a smirk.

"What ?" I asked "Girl we know you got fucked last night" she said. "And it must've been good the way you been smiling all day" keri said.

"I don't know what y'all are talking about" I said shaking my head with a huge smile still on my face.

"Girl bey you is glowing" kelly said. "Because i'm happy to be here" I said.

"That ain't a happy glow it's a I got fucked good glow" Keri said making me giggle.

"Okayyy maybeee" I said shyly. "Ouu spill" keri said "I will not" I said shaking my head.

"Come on bitch just a little" she said "We won't tell" mercedes added with a smirk.

"Yea cause even I wanna know so start talking because I heard it" kelly said making me gasp. "You did ?"

"Girl my room is right next to y'all, yes I heard it all I was shocked, disgusted, and cheering you on" she said.

"Yea bey you was loud I heard you too" mercedes said. "Oh my God" I blushed in embarrassment.

"See they heard you so you might as well spill what happened" keri said gesturing for me to talk.

"Ok.. I don't know where to start" I said scratching the back of my neck. "Did she use the strap ?" keri asked.

"Yup" I said nodding "Was it good ?" kelly asked "You tell me you said you heard me" I said looking at her.

"Shit it made you scream I love you so it had to be" mercedes said and keri gasped.

"Oh naw you fina be crazy now" she said making me raise a eyebrow. "I screamed I love you once and to say I was crazy over that boy is an understatement... I still watch his story to this day"

"I ended up with a baby from the one I screamed that to" mercedes said shaking her head. "Anyways what else happened ?" keri asked.

"She used ice" I said biting my lip "Then made me suck her strap but I like doing that"

"Oh my God beyonce is a freak" mercedes said "Girl I was shocked when I first found out too" keri said.

"Wait did y'all-"I'm not telling no more leave me alone" I said shaking my head.

"But bey that ain't enough" keri said "make it enough" I shrugged.

"Man whatever let me go call my lil boo that made me crazy" she mumbled then walked away.

"Bey you wanna go to the club tonight ?" mercedes asked. "Umm I don't know" I said then thought about it.

I mean... I kinda wanna see some ass.

"Yea lets go" I said with a shrug. "Ouu yay bet we gone go later but for right now, i'm finna call my baby daddy" she said sticking out her tongue then skipped away.

I shook my head then looked around seeing nika sitting down in a chair.

I walked over to her then got in her lap straddling her. "Wassup baby" she said looking up from her phone.

"Can I go to the club ?" I asked poking her lip. "Bey you're pre-"I won't drink"

"Who you going with ?" "Keri and mercedes" I said.

"mm.. Ok" she said then pecked my lips. "Really ?! Are you gonna come too ?"

"No I have to watch the kids" she said making me pout. "Somebody else can watch them" I said crossing my arms.

"Like...? And you bet not say fucking tina" she said "I wasn't" I mumbled.

"I'll go another day, i'm sleepy anyway" she said and I sighed "ok"

"Stop pouting" she flicked my bottom lip. "Ok" I smiled then kissed her lips.

"let's go home" she mumbled. "Alright i'll go get the kids" I said getting out her lap.

I walked to the dressing room where they was sleeping at and seen tina making me sigh.

"Tina you know you're not supposed to be around the kids, what if nika would've seen you" I said walking pass her.

"I just don't get why they can't be around me they're your kids too" she said while I got their stuff together.

"Because she got anastasia, she had xion, and keshia is her biological sister so she has way more right to say who she wants around the kids than I do" I said looking through the bag to find anastasia binky.

"Have you seen fatmama binky ?" I asked looking up at her. "No" she shook her head and I huffed.

"Alright" I mumbled putting the bag down then picked xion up. I placed him on one of my hips before picking anastasia up.

"Do you need me to get-"No. nika will you need to leave I thought you did" I said looking at her weirdly.

"I left my purse so I came back" she said holding up her purse that was in her hand.

"Oh.. ok well come on" I said then we both walked out.

We went back on set and I walked over to nika who was talking to gabrielle.

"Baby can you get chocolate and the their bag please" I asked "Sure baby" she said pecking my lips then bucked at tina before walking away.

"Aww they're so cutee are these your kids ?" gabrielle asked smiling at them. "Nikas and mine yes" I smiled.

"Well they're are adorable" she smiled then looked at tina her smile instantly fading.

"Don't I know you ?"

Hello

I went to a award ceremony and the only award I got was 'Most likely to make everybody laugh' 😭😌.

But anyway how was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.1K 10
The Continuation Of Teacher Love Affair: Sequel
102K 4K 33
Sequel to What I Need. Book 2 of series. What I Need What I Want