The Bad Boy Is Possessive

By BrittanyLeigh8

Is it possible for a bad boy to be your saving grace? Well for Farrah Bryant it was. After she finds out her... More

Chapter 1- The Bad Boy Is Planning Something
Chapter 2- Deal With The Devil
Chapter 3- Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 4- Not what I Expected
Chapter 5- Meeting The Bad Boy's Parents
Chapter 6- Bad Boy Surprises
Chapter 7- Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 8- Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Chapter 9- It's A Good Thing I'm Not A Vampire. I'd Never Make It.
Chapter 10- A Little of the Unexpected
Chapter 11- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 1)
Chapter 12- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 2)
Chapter 13- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 3)
Chapter 14- Vandalising the Bad Boy's Car with Lipstick and Bieber
Chapter 15- The Bad Boy is an Evil Genius
Chapter 16- The Bad Boy and His Eggs Distracted Me
Chapter 18- Bad Boy Advice
Chapter 19- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.1
Chapter 20- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 2
Chapter 21- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.3
Chapter 22- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 4
Chapter 23- Girls Night
Chapter 24- The Bad Boy Has A Romantic Side
Chapter 25- Just My Luck
Chapter 26- I Know People Can Surprise You But I Never Expected This
Chapter 27- Everyone Has Secrets
Chapter 28- Breakthrough
Chapter 29- The Bad Boy Likes Trouble
Chapter 30- The Beach House
Chapter 31- The Truth Will Out
Chapter 32- The Walk on the Wild Side Isn't for Everyone
Chapter 33- Why Me?
Chapter 34- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Chapter 35- Until You
Chapter 36- You Live And You Learn
Epilogue
TBBIP Spin-off- "Just My Type"

Chapter 17- Bad Boy Confessions

1.4M 35.1K 20.5K
By BrittanyLeigh8

(Chapter 17- Bad Boy Confessions)

"Hey honey." Mom smiles before grabbing me up in a hug.

Oh no. She's showing true affection this must be really bad. She never does this unless she giving me some bad news. I can recall the last time she did this, it was about a six months ago when she told me she accidentally let my dog scooter out of the house and he runaway, never to be seen again. Poor scooter. Yes this must be bad.

'Or maybe she just missed you.'

'I doubt that. The only thing she misses is work.'

Once mom let me go dad smiled and patted me on the back. "Hey kiddo."

Oh no he's being nice to. I hope their not making us move across the country for something like that.. It would not be ideal right now.

I look around the room half expecting something really bad to happen but it doesn't. All I know is that something is going on and it wasn't good. What happened on the trip away?

"Sweetheart, help me carry the luggage to my room." Mom smiles picking up one of the bags herself and walking up the stairs.

I pick up a piece and follow along behind her. I somehow feel like this is all a ruse to get me alone or something. Maybe she's plans to give me the bed news in private. That's thoughtful I suppose.

What if she knows about the party and she's telling I can't see Brody anymore? What if she makes us break up? I can't let that happen.

I ignore the clenching pain in my chest as I think about it. I don't want that to happen by any means. I need Brody too much to let him go. He has helped me more than anyone else could, through everything that's been going on and, I don't want to lose him. I need him.

I shock myself at admitting that. My feeling for him are progressing and I'm not doing to stop them. And I don't want to.

"Just place that down by the door." She says putting hers there as well.

I do this just before she turns to me and begins studying my clothes. "Where did that shirt come from? Really Farrah, I hope you're not going be one of those girls who dresses like a boys now. That isn't very attractive. How will you ever get a boyfriend that way?"

Well, critical mother is back.

I sigh and resist the urge to roll my eyes at her. That would only land me in trouble."No mom I'm not and, I already have a boyfriend remember?"

"Oh that's right." She feigns embarrassment. "I how could I forget?"

"I don't know considering you were so pleased with me dating "Mr. Bauer's son." I mock.

She immediately drops her fake act and crosses her arms over her chest. She doesn't look at all happy right now.

"Well I may as well get right down to it." She states not breaking eye contact with me.

Finally.

"What?"

"The Coleman's have just signed another four year contract with your dad's agency and as a thank you we're taking them to the cabin at the lake this weekend before it gets too cold. It's the same one we were at this summer with them." She says not the least bit regretful. What happen to the guilty look from before? Well that lasted a whole three minutes. I think that might be a new record.

She did this on purpose. Now that Blake's family has given my dad's company something that will make him more money they are using me to seal the deal. They don't really care about me it's all about the business. Last week they couldn't have been more pleased with me being with Brody but now they are trying to push Blake and I together. Well this time I refuse to be part of it.

"Then go without me. You don't need me there. This is between you and them."

"You're going and that's the end of it." She says firmly.

My anger was starting to build up again like it did when I was on the phone with Blake and that wasn't a good thing. What if I start blurting out things I'm not supposed to again?

I take in a deep breath trying to pull myself together before speaking. "Mom, Blake and I aren't exactly on the best of terms right now. Forcing us to go on a vacation together is a recipe for disaster."

"Then I suggest you spend some time together and work things out because whether you want to or not you're going. End of discussion." She snaps before exiting the room. Once she's in the hallway outside her door she turns back to me and eyes my clothing once more. "Oh, and change out of those awful clothes. I won't have you looking like a tomboy."

I resist the urge to scream and lash out as I storm past her and enter my room slamming the door behind me. This can't be happening right now. I can't wait until I'm eighteen. Just four more months.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and lie down on my bed holding it above my face as I send Brody a text. I might as well tell him what I've done before Blake tells him. It would be better coming from me than his enemy. At least that's the way they act.

Me: Please don't be mad but I may have done something really bad.

Not even thirty seconds later I received a reply from him.

Brody: May have?

I bit down on my lip as I think of a way to answer him. Should I sugar coat it?

Me: You see Blake sent a picture of us at the part to my sister as a way to break us up and I kind of let something slip.

Instead of a reply my phone immediately began ringing with Brody's name flashing across the screen startling me. And being the, oh so graceful person I am, the phone slips from my hand and decides to attack my face. Yeah not my best of moments. I'm that will leave a mark. Right on my cheek.

I quickly pick the phone up from beside my head where it landed to answer it.

"Are you mad?" I ask cautiously before he has a chance to say anything.

"It depends. What did you do?" He answers in a more serious voice.

My heart speeds up and I try best to get my breathing under control. He's gonna be so mad at me. I've ruined the plan. It wasn't intentional though. I just slipped.

"IsortoftoldBlaketheplan." I say so quickly that I can barely understand it myself.

"In English." He replies.

"Ok listen." I explain. "He told me that he sent that picture to Heather for my own good and it got me angry that he thought he knew what was best for me. So I kind of, sort of, asked him if cheating on me was for my own good."

I waited for a response from him but when I didn't get one I became worried. He must be really mad if he's not talking. He'll probably never speak to me again.

Guilt was starting to set in with every passing moment. I know I shouldn't have told Blake but I just got so mad that it all came spilling out without my permission. I should never let him get me that mad.

"Well then there is no point in us pretending anymore now that he knows is there?" He says calmly.

Something about his calmness worried me a little. You know that saying all is calm before the storm? Well that's what I kept expecting a storm.

"There has to be another way to get our revenge. I mean he still isn't fond of you so maybe we can use that to our advantage." I quickly explain.

"It won't work. He won't believe that you actually have any true feeling for me now." He states.

"But I do because I told him-" I blurt out but them quickly cover my mouth.

Oh no. I wasn't supposed to say that yet. I'm not even sure I wanted him to know. This could end really badly if he doesn't feel the same. Crap Farrah!

"You told him what?" He asks sounding generally interested now.

"I Uh....I."

"What?"

"I...gotta go." I say and quickly hang up before he can question me anymore.

I can't believe how close I came to revealing everything. He can't know. Not yet.

Brody's POV

I stare down at my phone in confusion. Did she just hang up on me? No girl has ever hung up on me before. I have to say that's a first. But that still doesn't feed my curiosity.

What did she say to Coleman? Whatever it was has gotten her pretty worried. I guess if I'm going to get any answers I'm going to have to go to the source and find out for myself.

I picked up my phone and from memory I dialed the number that I hadn't in close to two years. I'm surprise I even remembered it.

The phone began to ring but it didn't last for long. On the second ring he answered.

"What's up Bauer? I never thought you'd ever call this number again." He says with a hit of amusement in his voice.

"Farrah told me what happened and I know exactly what you're trying to do." I replied getting right to the point.

I didn't have time for unless chit chat.

"And what's that?" He feigns innocence.

"You're doing the same thing with Farrah you did with Kristen. She didn't want you and you did everything in your power to make sure we didn't happen." I say venomously.

"Still holding on to grudges I see." He chuckles. "You know it's not good to hold to the past. Learn to let it go."

"You should take your own advice Coleman. How many hints do you need to get that she doesn't want you anymore?"

"For now, but they always come running back. You remember that don't you?" He says smugly.

He was trying my patience and he knew it. Kristen was one thing but Farrah is completely another. I wasn't about to let him use her the way he did Kristen. History will not be repeating it's self.

"I don't know how you've managed to make her fall for you but I can guarantee it won't last. She may have admitted it to me but she'll never act on it because she's too scared. It will only be a matter of time before she sees who you really are. You're no better than me." He states.

To compare me to him was taking it a little to far. I wasn't anything like him and he knew it.

"I never cheated on Kristen. You set me up. You knew Sarah and I were just friends." I spat.

"But you would have. Despite what you think we'll never change. We're one in the same. She was just a competition and you let your feeling get in the way. That's the only difference between you and me."

"Just admit it. You were jealous I made her fall for me first and your ego got hurt so you set me up. I know you were the one who slipped something into our drinks and put us in that bed together." I state.

He chuckles again. "What is it they say? Innocent until proven guilty?"

"Oh and by the way. After the lake trip this weekend I have a feeling that Farrah will be mine again. I never lose." He adds. "Especially to you."

"This isn't a game Blake. She's different. I actually like her." I yell. "I'm only going to warn you one time, to stay away from her."

"Possessive much?" He muses. "You know she said almost the exact same thing to me earlier. Oh well, she'll see the light soon enough. A whole weekend alone in the woods with no phones to interrupt us, I think there will be some serious bonding. Thank god for crappy cell service."

His words immediately caught my attention. The same thing she said? So that's what she told him. She admitted her feeling to Blake. But did she really meant it or was she just trying to convince him she was over their relationship.

Blake was still rambling on about something when I hung up on him. He was the last thing on my mind right now. What I really needed was to talk to Farrah.

Farrah's POV

Standing in front of my mirror with my microphone brush in my hand I belt out the lyrics to Carrie Underwood's Before He Cheats. Call me crazy but it does actually helps me feel better. It goes perfect with my feelings toward Blake right now, oddly enough. Oh how I would love to have the courage of Carrie Underwood and do something really outrageous to make Blake sorry.

'I might have saved a little trouble for the next girl

'cause the next time that he cheats

Oh, you know it won't be on me'

I was just about to go into the main chorus when there was a knock on my door interrupting me. It was probably mom coming to give me more bad news. It would only be like her to draw it out instead of giving it to me all at once. I walked over to my music and laid down my hair brush and turned down the volume before answering the door but who was standing in it surprised me.

"Uh...hey. What are you doing here?" I ask a little confused.

It was very unlike him to show up without calling first. Not that I minded but it was still unlike him. Why didn't he tell me he was coming?

"I needed to talk to you." He says upon entering my room.

Oh. I wonder if it's about the plan?

When I close my door and face him he takes me by the hands and pulls me to the bed to sit next to him but doesn't let go. His actions take me by surprise making me unsure what this is all about. He doesn't seem mad.

"What were you going to say on the phone earlier?"

Oh.

That.

"I'm not sure if I should say." I admit hoping my the blush working it's way to my face doesn't reveal its self.

"Why?"

"Because somethings are better left unknown." I explain.

"And sometimes their not." He counters. "How do you expect to live if you are to afraid to take risks?"

I know he's right but should I tell him? Is it worth the risk?

"But it could change things and I don't know if it will be in a good way." I hint. "That depends on your reaction."

He looked deep in though at my cryptic message and so was I. I feel like I had already revealed to much. I know I have started developing feeling for Brody whether I want to or not. We can't help who we fall for but the question still remains the same. Does he feel the same about me? I don't have the courage to ask him though.

"Do you have feelings for me?" He asks suddenly.

If I could see myself right now I'm sure the surprise on my face would be quite obvious.

I swallow nervously as I debate how I should answer him. "W-what?"

"Do like me?" He repeats.

"I...uh...I." I probably looked like an idiot unable to form a whole sentence.

Pull yourself together Farrah.

"That's not an answer." He smirks. "Am I making you nervous?"

"No." I lie.

Wow that actually came out surprisingly strong. Maybe I'm getting better at this whole lying thing. I've never been good at it before.

"You know, I'm not so sure I'm convinced." He says giving me that heart melting smile of his. "In fact I think you do like me. I just think you're scared to tell me."

I scoff. "I'm not scared."

Okay, yes I am but, he doesn't need to know this.

"Then if you don't like me, then me kissing you right now would have no effect on you, right?" He asks not bothering to mask his amusement. "You know a kiss gives away everything."

Uh oh. I'm gonna loose.

"Well there is nothing to give away." I lie again.

You're only digging yourself in deeper Farrah.

He takes a loose strand of my hair that had fallen in my face from my loose ponytail and gently tucks it behind my ear. He face drew nearer to mine and I resisted the urge to back away. As much as I wanted to that would only just prove his point because i knew he was write. The kiss would tell everything.

"I can sense how nervous you are." He states caressing my face with his hands sending my heart into over drive. "Kiss me Farrah. Show me you feel nothing for me and I'll drop it."

And this is where I loose. I stare in in the eyes as he waits for me to make his move. "I can't."

Recognition takes over his features and he gives me his famous smirk once again. "That's because I'm right."

Well now that he knows it's sure to change things between us now. I know it. He's not a relationship kind of guy and I was just a way to get revenge. It was nothing more than that. I let my gaze drop down to the bed as it becomes increasingly hard to look at him right now. I can't bare to see his reaction.

"It's a relief to know that my feelings aren't one sided." He smiles.

I quickly look back up to meet his eyes in complete and utter surprise. Did I really just hear that right? Did he really just admit to liking me? This has to be all hallucination right?

"W-what?" I stutter.

He grins at my reaction. "I have a bit of explaining to do."

"Please." I say desperately seeking answers.

He grips my hands in his before beginning sending my heart into overdrive again. I swear if I my heart jumps out and lands on my bed it will be all, his fault.

"I'm not good at this whole admitting my feelings thing so you'll have to forgive me if it doesn't come out right. I'm not a mushy person."

Who cares it's still something, I want to squeal but don't. Instead I just decide to nod and wait for him to proceed. I don't want to make myself look king all the other girls who get overly giddy when he flashes them a smile. I'm sure he doesn't want me acting like them.

"I talked to Blake today." He confesses.

"You did?" I ask.

Why did he speak to Blake?

"Close to two years ago Blake and I used to be friends. Or what you girls would call it "frenemys." He explains with air quotes like it was really necessary to get the point across?

Wait, did he just say he and Blake used to be friends? How did I not know this?

"Anyway, I don't know if you remember her or not but somewhere close to a year and a half ago a new girl named Kristen transferred to our school and both Blake and I had a bet who could get her first. The fact the she was someone different from the familiar girls we went to school with made us both want her. Anyway we both made a play for her and after a few dates with both of us she ended up choosing me."

"You liked her." I think rather loudly.

I really need to stop doing that.

He looks at me with regret and nods. "Yeah I did. It was never supposed to be anything more than a competition but my feelings changed the more time I spent with her until I found myself wanting an actual relationship. So one day I came clean to her about everything and was surprised when she didn't hate me for it. Instead and commended for my honesty. After that I asked her to be my girlfriend and she accepted."

"So what happened to her?"

"Blake happened." He said spitefully. "We had been together for a month when a friend threw a party at their house and I brought her along."

I could tell this was angering him just talking about it.

"Kristen and I had both been drinking quite heavily but despite that I started feeling very weird. I had never felt that way from drinking before so I knew something was wrong. I don't remember anything else about that night and the next thing I know end up in a strange bed with Sarah next to me asleep the next morning."

I let out a gasp. "Did you sleep with her?"

He quickly shakes his head in disgust. "What? No. Sarah is like a sister to me. We could never be anything more than that. I don't see her that way."

I felt instant relief at that.

"Then what happened?"

"Someone had slipped something in our drinks and I knew because I had been drunk enough times to know that it wasn't the Alcohol that affected me that way. So as you can imagine Kristen happened to be there at the right place and right time to see this all take place." He shakes his head as he recalled the memory. "I tried to explain it to her but she refused to listen and stormed out. She avoided my calls for days and by the time we had returned to school on Monday she was already dating Blake."

I wanted to tell him how sorry I was and offer him some comfort but I knew that he wouldn't want that. No one wants pity.

"What ever happened to her?" I ask.

"He dated her for a couple of weeks while he paraded their relationship right in front of me and then after he finally got what he wanted he broke her, leaving her this bitter self centered person. She was never the same after that. She turned vengeful and looked to bring everyone else she could into her misery. She was no longer the girl I fell for. He changed her"

"Where is she now?" I ask out of genuine curiosity.

For some reason I felt like I needed to ask. I needed to know if she was still a threat.

"She changed schools about a month after that happened and I haven't heard from her since." He states.

That's good I suppose.

My head we trying to process this overload of information I'd just received. I had finally figured out who Blake really was and why he and Brody hated each other but the thing I didn't understand was if I was part of his plan to get revenge from the beginning or a competition like Kristen. Is the same thing that happened between him and Kristen happening to us?

"So I was your revenge against him." I state already knowing the answer. "That was the reason you wanted me as your girlfriend."

His features soften at my words. "No. I asked you because I liked you. Getting back at Blake was just an added bonus. When he found out I was interested in you he made it his goal to get to you before I could and I've been a little resentful ever since. That's why I always gave you a hard time before."

"It is?" I ask in shock.

I never knew that was why.

"Yeah." He nods. "And when I found out what Blake was doing I tried to keep out of it but when you jumped to his defense that day in class I lost it and had to tell you everything.

I suddenly felt relieved to know that mine and Kristen's stories weren't similar after all. After what she did I didn't want to have any similarities to her at all. She was the one that ultimately hurt Brody and that was enough to turn me against her completely.

Another thing I failed to understand in all of this though was why Blake acted so hurt when I chose Brody over him that day in the hall and at the game. For someone who is all about the games he didn't do a very good job at hiding his emotions. He even told Megan that he made a mistake. What was that about? Was that all to mess with her head to? Was he trying to throw her off his trail of deceit and lies? If all of that was fake then he is the master at deceiving people. How can someone fake a whole relationship? I didn't even think that was possible.

I couldn't help but feel naive that I fell for it. I actually thought he loved me. Boy was I stupid. It was all just a game to him. Was their anything real about him at all?

Brody and I sat in a comfortable silence for the next few minutes not saying anything. I think it was to give me time to process everything I'd learned which I felt was needed. I finally understood him and his resentment of Blake and now I can confidently say that I am completely and one hundred percent over him now. This only made me realize that I can never forgive him and not only for what he did to me but what he did to Brody also.

It's sad that people like him will never know true love.

"So...what do we do now?" I ask softly.

"Wel....you could be my real girlfriend." He says.

"What?" I say a bit surprised by his suggestion.

Sure he just admitted everything to me but I never expected him to ask me to be his girlfriend. And his real girlfriend at that.

"Farrah , I don't know your middle name, Bryant." He chuckles. "Will-"

"Faith." I answer smiling at his hilarious attempt to ask me out. He's right, he's not very good at this.

"What?"

"My middle name is Faith."

"Ok then." He says. "Farrah Faith Bryant will you be my real girlfriend?"

I am overwhelmed with a mix of emotions. Relief, happiness, surprise, and many more and they were all because of Brody and I couldn't be happier. I never believed he would feel the same way I for me as I did for him. I guess even the bad boy can surprise.

"Yes." I shout then realize that may have came out a little to desperate.

"I mean yes." I say calmly. "I would love to be your real girlfriend."

Before I know what was happening Brody's lips crash down on mine consuming my every thought and I immediately gave into him. His soft lips dominated mine with so much passion I felt like i could explode. Oh how I loved his kisses. I don't think I will ever be able to get used to this because he was the bad boy and I loved his kisses.

When he pulls away my mind is still to focused on the kiss to speak so Brody takes the opportunity to himself.

"You know he's only going to try harder split us up now." He states seriously.

"I know that why we need another plan of action. What will it be?"

"To be happy. That will kill him more than anything." He smirks.

"I like that idea."

"Of course getting a little blackmail wouldn't hurt anything." He adds. "It will ensure he leaves us alone. And I've also discovered first hand that my girlfriend is a prankster so that sure to work to our advantage. We might as well have a little fun with it."

"Then let's do it." I smile.

Maybe this will teach him messing with us won't be so easy. Now if only there was a way out of this Cabin trip. Which reminds me.....

"Mom and Dad are making me go with Blake and his family this weekend to the cabin and I can't get out of it." I say bitterly.

"I heard." He smiles evilly. "But don't worry I have that all figured out."

That piqued my curiosity. "Really?"

"Yep." He states. "Let's just say that the neighboring cabin was just recently rented out for the exact same weekend."

Well this ought to be good. It's nice to know that some things never change. Let the games begin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

What did you guys think about the Kristen thing? Was it what you suspected? Do you think Blake stands a chance against Brody and Farrah?

And for those of you wondering why Blake acted so hurt all the time and acted like he cared for Farrah, it was all a lie. He's a good actor and likes to play mind games.

Please-

Comment......Vote......Follow!!

Please check out the awesome banner to the side made by @BookJunkiee >>>>>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 11.6K 32
Send It to My Phone Sequel - { Highest Ranking: #9 in True Love } Seven years later, who would have thought Blake Tyler and Kristina Reagan wouldn't...
445 79 44
"He cheated on you and she cheated on me. Isn't it obvious? There's only one thing left to do." It humiliated me how I was still extremely lost in th...
2.1M 53.5K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
23K 737 31
(Warning! Cringey story I wrote when I was like 14!) He admitted to liking her, she did the same. Then they should be together right? Well that would...