๐„๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š||๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰...

By strawberry1d

Jungkook version .................. "In the midst of fame and fervor, Jeon Jungkook, the magnetic and tal... More

Disclaimer
๐Ÿ†Achievements๐Ÿ†
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Contest: RESULTS
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
INTRODUCING NEW SERIES: Published
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

711 48 37
By strawberry1d

Close the door now
When I'm with
you I'm in utopia

Jungkook pov.

The boys were very busy packing their luggage the day before leaving Japan, and the chaos at the mansion are on high alert.

This year's MAMA Premiere started with part 1. This was where rookie musicians, producers, composers, and so on received awards.

The first part of the MAMA Awards saw Stray Kids and IZ*ONE receiving Best New Artist awards, while Wanna One won DDP Best Trend.

Four awards were presented to professionals who have worked on BTS's releases, including Bang Pd, Pdogg, Son Sung Deuk, and MU: E, the art director.
It was great to see how proud they were of the production crew.

On 12 December, they will perform at the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) 2018 Fans' Choice event in Japan, and two days later, they will travel to Hong Kong for the rest of the Awards.

In his bedroom, Jungkook folded his sweat pants for dancing rehearsal. His mind is clouded as he thinks sadly of his relationship with Lisa. He hates to see her in such a state. Oh my goodness, he's always loved her; how is it possible that he can lose that love? In almost two years, he had his soul mark, but he hasn't seemed to act out. The Black Pink rapper is what he wants.

His phone buzzed while he was packing his small luggage bag with toiletries. Seeing the text makes him furrow his brows.

His former girlfriend, Nancy.

As he thought about her, he breathed deeply. Although she wasn't his first love, she was the girl who made high school so exciting for him. They liked each other very much. After DISPATCH exposed their secret relationship, she faced a lot of jealousy and hated at school as well as from so-called fans. She was bullied because he liked her. He wouldn't have let go if he hadn't fallen in love with Lisa.

There is no doubt that the two bands are in fierce competition. It was more fierce when she debuts in Momoland after Blackpink made their debut. The hottest Bangtan now is standing amid two fiercely competing girls for his attention.

Nancy: Hello, Guk. I hope you are well and happy. I saw the expose about you and Lisa. Sorry. How are you doing? 😕

A furrow appears between Jungkook's eyebrows. Recent media exposure of his and Lalisa's secret relationship has caused a media frenzy. Both agencies denied rumours of a relationship. A representative for the agency told the media that Lisa and the golden maknae have been friends for a long time and that there is no animosity between the Bangtan and Blackpink. They are good friends and respect each other as artists.

Jungkook's relationships were even featured in magazines. Tabloids uncovered his pre-debut relationship with an American girl, his relationship with Nancy, and his relationship with Lisa.

He sighed, knowing Nancy also likes him, but Lisa is more special to him. Even though girls chased him, he had a hard time opening up to the opposite gender. They find him so mysterious and yet lovable.
Strangely enough, even though he was a little awkward in his first friendship/relationship, his first girlfriend seemed to connect with him on an intense level.

There was a kindred spirit between them. Those few months of comfortable friendship led to a secret relationship. They understood the quiet times. They could relax on the couch without saying a word and be content. If it weren't for a tabloid that took a picture of him and Shakes It Up" star, he would not have been called back to Korea to debut. He wouldn't have been a professional dancer but a member of the now mega-famous band BTS.

Despite being still young, 14 -15 years old, they mutually unofficially broke up. He will always have fond memories of her. He was pretty surprised when he met her years later in 2015 in a hotel in L.A.Gosh did she turn out to be beautiful. Staring at her was all he could do. He kept secret tabs on her career and watched her grow tall. She is now a super famous model. As he thinks about her sassiness, he smiles. He shocked his parents by dating a mixed racial girl. Due to his awkwardness, even dating other idols was a big deal for them.

Jungkook sighed deeply. He never forgot his first love, and the maknae -line knew all the secrets he kept from the Hyung-line until he was forced to reveal them.

Jimin is too flirty to date a girl seriously. When he and Taehyung discovered he was in love with a redhead in Australia two years ago, they were shocked. He was considered the innocent Kookie, but at least he dated, while Taehyung never had a girlfriend.

As he quickly responds, his fingers fly over the keypad. She wanted to remain friends with him.

It's no problem, Nance. Since we are famous, anything about our lives will make the news.😊

Nancy: Are the rumours about you and Lisa true? Initially, I thought you were just hanging out as friends, but the images show that you're holding hands and looking at each other...

You can't believe everything you read in the tabloids. The two of us are just friends.

Nancy: I miss you so much, but I would like to catch up with you at the Awards.

Jungkook shook his head. He played tongue in cheek, a weird habit that he has when he feels nervous or cornered, knowing that if he and Nance are caught conversing, Lisa will get strange or suspicious ideas about the two of them. She'll think he broke up just with Nancy. As it is, Lisa already feels insecure about all the fangirls and beautiful women he dated, including Zen from America.

He is also wary of the group Momoland. The ARMY doesn't really like them because of the clout rumours from a few years ago when he and Nancy were exposed during their Momoland album release. Numerous awards followed their rise to fame. In Japan, they are even nominated for an award at MAMA.

Is it a good idea to connect? The shipping culture of the fandom will reign supreme. ...I don't know, Nance...I've already come out of one dating scandal. Let's move on from that.

Nancy: Guk...I have my soulmark, let's see if we bond and if not...we can remain friends. You were kind enough to send me a birthday gift bag. Nobody knows it's from you.

I'm glad you like it. It's your favourite flowers and chocolates. Okay, I'll see you in Japan. There is still a lot of packing to do.

Nancy: Okay, Guk, we are already on our way to the airport. I will see you there.

Okay. I wish you success.

In exasperation, Jungkook wiped his face. The last thing he wants to think about is Lisa. There is sadness in his heart, and he misses her. Nancy was devastated when she heard that they were dating. She wanted them to reconcile. She doesn't know, however, that he has been secretly in love with Lisa since 2017.

After splitting from Nancy, he became friends with Lisa when he met up at awards and variety shows. They always stared at each other. As time went on, their mutual affection grew. Nancy was aware of his renewed interest in the Maknae of Black Pink.

Even Lisa argued with Nancy about how she, Lisa must stop ogling at him at award shows. This is pathetic. So, Lisa decided to pursue Jungkook for real to work on Nancy's nerves. Fandoms of girl bands and Lizkook shippers also got involved.

During one comeback show, he and Lisa secretly exchanged cell phone numbers. Maknae-line of BTS kept his sneaking out a secret at a high price. Jimin needed a Louis Vittone winter coat from the latest LV winter collection, and Taehyung needed a Gucci sweater. However, they kept their mouths shut and never spilt a single drop.

On his and Lisa's late night date, they visited an amusement park, where they only rode two rides and then made out in the car in a secret location away from the cameras all night. Both of them snuck out with their vehicles, which was dangerous since Saseang fans were everywhere.

When she met her soul mate, he was heartbroken and broke up with her. However, they were yellow-stringed. They spent a lot of time together, but he tragically died in a hit-and-run by a fan who adored Lisa. The situation devastated her.

She found comfort in Jungkook's arms, and they rekindled their relationship. He adores her and is willing to give up his soul bond if the girl is not his type. He and his soulmate will hopefully be yellow strings for life and remain friends, but she wouldn't let him go if he was so famous. Under 25 girls find him to be the best catch.

His soul mark did not sting or burn, which could mean two things. It means she's still unmarked, unaware, and younger than him. It also means there's no pain from the soulmark. Friendship / platonic love. Choosing the latter, he will be reunited with Lisa when his dating ban is lifted, and he is declared Tarnished, but only FATE can decide.

The main awards will take place over two days. Hong Kong and Japan.

Jimin peeked in with a bright smile when a knock came on the door.

"Hey, baby Maknae...have you finished packing or do you need any help?" Jimin glances over the clothes lying on the bed.

"Almost finished. I hope our leader got additional phone charges." A chuckle escaped Jungkook's lips as he looked at him.

"Jin-Hyung took extras. Samiya and Akira (Jhopes'girl) just arrived. As they entered the door, the two Hyungs couldn't concentrate on packing. The two Noonas stepped in to help. Don't even mention Jin for a second. Jhope is more than an energised bunny. Samiya summoned him to cook something for us." Jimin laughs.

After they finished, they had to prepare for their drive to the airport. Two bodyguards were specially assigned to the two soulmates along with Ms Cheong. After the life-altering event a year ago, Jhope made sure his girl is well protected wherever she goes.

Little Funsize (Taehyung's) and Twinkie (Yoongis's) will be waiting for her and Samiya at the hotel.

The group will perform at the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) 2018 Fans' Choice event in Japan on 12 Dec and two days later will fly to Hong Kong for the rest of the awards categories.

MAMA Fans'Choice event at Saitama Super Arena (Wednesday)

The boys look snazzy on the red carpet. When the interview took place, Army bombs were being waved around. As a result, the ARMY screamed and chanted their names loudly.

Park No Gum, a famous actor, hosted the Fans' Choice Awards ceremony on December 12.

The first of four Daesangs (grand prizes) was awarded this year. MAMA's Worldwide Icon of the Year Daesang was awarded for the first time this year to BTS.

In total, BTS received four awards tonight, including a Worldwide Fans' Choice Top 10 award, the Favorite Music Video award for "IDOL," and the Favorite Male Dance Artist award. MAMAMOO and TWICE both received two awards!

The controversy between their agencies and the production company of MNET prevented Blackpink from attending.

After the Japan MAMA Awards, they flew to Hong Kong the next day.

BTS and Twice won big at the 2018 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA), the most significant K-pop music awards, held at Hong Kong's AsiaWorld Expo.

For the first time, Love Yourself: Tear took home the Album of the Year award, also earning the group Artist of the Year honours for the third consecutive year.

Their rehearsals for their performance stage that will be held two days later were vigorous. When they won they were all very emotional especially Taehyung who went through a tragic event.

On the night, BTS won five awards: Artist of the Year, Album of the Year, MWave Global Fan's Choice, Best Asian Style on the Red Carpet, and Tik Tok Best Music Video.

The BTS performance at the MAMAs in Hong Kong was legendary. They won artist of the year and album of the year awards and met Janet Jackson.

It was a blast to watch Bangtans perform. After their performance, the ARMY's fandom was boosted even more.

In the green room backstage, they were even able to meet the young daughter of the acclaimed Jackson clan.

The Best Discovery of the year award went to Nancy and her group Momoland. They were so excited and dancing enthusiastically in front of BTS and Twice. Maknae-line were secretly in stitches. When Jungkook and Nancy made eye contact, he was smirking.

As soon as every award category was awarded to the worthy artist, they had to proceed to the backstage area to interview and have their pictures taken by every media agency present. Jimin and Taehyung were filled with glee when they saw Nancy pushed by some of the girls of Momoland to stand behind Jungkook. Momoland stood behind the Bangtan Boys, full of excitement and smiles.

Jungkook was nudged in the ribs by Jimin, who eagerly pointed out the person standing behind them with his big eyes. As he looks behind him, Jungkook's eyes widen at the nervous eyes of none other than Nancy. There was no soulbonding. Nancy had a feeling of disappointment but kept her composure, while Jungkook was so relieved.

She smiled back and blushed as he gave her a slight smirk in acknowledgement.

"Hi, Guk," Nancy says softly,

A grin spread across Jungkook's face," Good to see you, Nance."

A soft smile spreads across their faces. Taehyung rolled his eyes and shook his head while Jimin's eyes were filled with laughter. Jungkook is so awkward around girls, but they love him.

Both Namjoon and Jin sigh as they glance backwards. Golden Maknae doesn't understand that photographers are everywhere. However, the artists are all waiting in line to be interviewed backstage.

A little aggravated, Namjoon says," They will be in the tabloids again! Silly boy!"

"We can at least be at peace knowing it wasn't Jimin who made the front page." Jin grins.

The sarcastic Yoongi looked backwards with a dry tone, "Kill me now. After that display in front of us, I'm sure we're all going to be on the front page. There's always controversy with that girl band and us."

Jhope chuckled softly, "Jungkook just broke up with Lisa, and tomorrow the tabloids will report that he made up with his ex-girlfriend."

"These days, we are making Tabloid news based on crap and not on our work," Yoongi looked more irritated than ever. He wishes Jungkook can make up his mind and wait for his soulmate.

Jin grins. "That was quite a show in front of us. I hope our reactions won't get us in trouble with our Soulmates."

Yoongi mumbles, "I'd kill him if I had to sleep alone and miss invigoration with my soulmate." Having to get cold treatments doesn't appeal to him since he already misses her.

"Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard, my Lassie won't be pleased, I'll be honest before we make it to the hotel. She's better than me with the silent treatments." Jhope looked nervous. Other girl-bands do not move him. Jungkooks involvement with that group will get them in trouble with their soulmates.

"If that video is played, my princess' bodyguard will definitely contact me. As much as possible, I hoped my face was passive. However, I do not see a good outcome for Taehyung and Jin." Namjoon sighs.

Jin frowns frowns, "It was out of the blue! It's not like they were dancing on our laps." Jin clicks his tongue.

Jin snorted, "Tell that to Samiya. She'll put you through a dry spell." Jhope enjoyed Jin's widening eyes. He hopes their Momoland reaction wasn't too noticeable. But it was so unexpected. Girls with short dresses performing in front of them Even Twice were wide-eyed and didn't expect that from the MOMOLAND group. ARMY will break TWITTER tonight.

Hyungs sneak a peek at the back where Maknae stood with Jungkook.

Jungkook and Nancy quietly discussed each other's well-being. It was the Bangtan's Boys turn to move to the interview room, but before the Bangtan boys entered the interview booth, Nancy discreetly grabbed Jungkook's hand, entwined her fingers with his, and whispered... in his ears.

"Despite everything, I still love you". In a whisper, she speaks.

Jungkook bunny's eyes widen as Jimin and Taehyung quickly grab his hands and pull him to the area where an excited interviewer awaits them...

Another update for my Kookie stans. I hope you enjoyed it.
I welcome all new readers. Thank you for your votes, comments and for adding the books to your reading list.

Question 1: Has Jungkook forgotten about his first love?

Question 2: How will Lisa react to Nancy's plan to get Kookie back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 7.8K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
1.5M 55.4K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
96.4K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
21.1K 1.5K 21
Song Ha-Rin bumps into love while ascending the ladder of a towering career as a nutritionist. Her new job as a cook for a big music band connects he...