Taehyung and jungkook ff...

By aestaetics_D

In this story , a high school girl named Eunhae and her sister Minjae fell in love with Taehyung and jungkook... More

(S1) Chapter 2 club party
(S1) Chapter 3 Realizing love
(S1) Chapter 4 Sleepover
(S1) Chapter 6 vacation ( part 1)
(S1) vacation Part 2
(S1) Chapter 7 Final exams
(S1) Chapter 8 propose
(S1) Chapter 9 wedding day
(S1) chapter 10 farewell
(S2) chapter 1 Reunion
(S2) chapter 1 Reunion part - 2
(S2) chapter 2 Date

(S1) Chapter 1 First meet

56 0 0
By aestaetics_D

"Good morning babes" said the elder sister Eunhae while waking up her younger sister minjae.

"yeah, just five more minutes" - said minjae . " no min , have you forgot today is our first day of new school ...now wake your ass up and get ready for school" 

" oh my.... i totally forgot " -  minjae run toward the washroom in a flash of light .

Meanwhile.......

Eunhae started making breakfast for them ...

{time skip after 20 min}

Minjae came downstairs after getting ready for school and have her breakfast with Eunhae.

After breakfast , they wear their shoes and start going towards their school with their cycles.

{time skip after reaching school} 

Then both parked their cycles in front of school building and enter the school gate. 

They  enter the principles office , took their schedules and move towards their classroom with their homeroom teacher.

In class :-

Mr.lee(homeroom teacher)-good morning class ,  today 2 more students are going to join your class so behave nice with them , you can come in girls " he ordered them

Eunhae and minjae entered the class with a bright smile and wave their hands to all of them 

Mr. lee - "introduce yourself girls" . Eunhae bowed and said with a sweet voice -" hello everyone , i am Eunhae , nice to meet you guys and i hope we can get along " 

when Eunhae was introducing herself minjae's eyes traveled to the boy whose head was down like he was sleeping in the last row , she thought that why he is not paying attention to the class ; anyways , now it was minjae turn to introduce herself .

"hello everyone , nice to meet you , i am minjae  eunhae's sister , i hope we can be friends " said minjae with her calmed voice with a bright smile.

Mr.lee welcomed them and told them to sit wherever they want ; there was only 2 seats left one beside a boy who was sleeping in the last row and one in the middle row .

Eunhae take the seat in the middle row and minjae take the seat in the last row .

{The class starts }

Eunhae thought of talking to her partner so she move her head to the right side and stare at the boy's side profile for a minute .

{Eunhae's POV} 

" Oh MYYYYYY.....is he an angel....how can someone be so beautiful , oh my goodness......"

{End of Eunhae's POV}

Like she was almost drooling over him . she came out of her thoughts when he said" done staring at me ?" he said without looking at her  " U-um no , I-i wasn't staring.....BTW i am eunhae your desk mate and you are?." she extend her hand for a handshake but he didn't even glanced at her and said " Kim taehyung" . she felt embarrassed and take her hand back and replied "umm will you be my friend?"

he directly said no with an uninterested tone . she now felt a little angry that how can someone be so rude and arrogant , then she focused on her lesson .

{Minjae's POV}

" oh god... WTH is this man , snoring like their is no tomorrow ... i have to do something "

Minjae- Excuse me mister?

????- Excused.
minjae- can you stop snoring and focus on the class?

????(he woke up and stare at her)- and who the hell are you to tell me that?

minjae- i am minjae , your desk mate.

????- Oh.. i am Jungkook and... whatever . {he said and again lay down on the desk and slept}

Minjae- what an asshole.....

Then she focused on her lesson.

[Time skip]

During lunch break , minjae get up from her seat furiously and go to Eunhae, meanwhile taehyung and jungkook both marched towards cafeteria .

minjae- so , how is it?

Eunhae- class was good but my partner is so rude and arrogant with a handsome face .

minjae- same with me , my seatmate is also such an asshole but with a beautiful face .

Eunhae- ......let's leave this , i am starving but where the hell is cafeteria?

minjae - i don't know , let's ask from somebody.

They scan the class and see a girl with very cute facial features who was packing her bag , so they take their steps towards her.

Eunhae- hey, i am Eunhae , nice to meet you.

minjae- and i am minjae , nice to meet you too.

???-hey , i am rose' , nice to meet you too.

eunhae- Can you show us the way to cafeteria?

rose'-U-umm... turn right ,go down from stairs , and first door is of cafeteria.

minjae- are you not going with us?

rose'- ahh...no , i always eat outside.

eunhae-why?

rose'- nobody want to sit with me in fact nobody want to see me near them . " she said with tears in her eyes"

minjae- and why the hell is that??

rose' - because i am lesbian......people always laugh at me and make fun of me.

eunhae- just because you are lesbian, they bully you.... wowww what the hell!!!!

minjae- listen.. now you don't have to eat outside , you will eat with us and BTW... will you be our friend!?!

Rose' was uttered shocked after listening to her .

Rose'- no guys i appreciate it but i don't want you guys to be involve  with me and give them opportunity to insult you too.

Eunhae- fuck that shit , and from now on you are our friend.

Rose' was very glad to hear that and she hugged both of them and the trio move towards the cafeteria.

{In cafeteria}

Taehyung and jungkook both were having their lunch when taehyung see Eunhae and minjae entering the cafeteria with rose'

Taehyung- see... who came...( he said with a little laugh)

Jungkook saw them taking the seat next to them , but they choose not to annoy and let them have their lunch peacefully.

{time skip after school ends}

Eunhae , minjae and rose' was packing there bags:-

minjae- so, where do you live rose'?

Rose'- i live in street no. xx  Block XXX.....why?

minjae- nothing... just thought of hanging out sometimes , you know we live nearby you in street no. xxx Block xx.

Rose'- that's awesome .. and off-course we can hangout sometimes (she said with a smile)

Eunhae- so, Let's go home together?

Rose'- OK

Rose' , minjae and Eunhae take their cycles and start going towards their home.

{time skip after 20 min}

Now rose' have to part her ways from minjae and Eunhae;

Rose'- guys, my street has come , see you tomorrow !!!

Eunhae and minjae- Bye , see you tomorrow

Then Eunhae and minjae head towards their home ....

{Rose's POV}

" today is the best day of my life , i got such a good friends......Eunhae and minjae both are so-ooo................"

She was cut of by her thoughts when she bumped with someone.

???- I-i am so sorry , are you okay?!?!

he helped her stand up...

rose'- Y-yeah i am F-fine.....

Then she looked up and her eyes met the boy having a very cute eye smile..

???- here is your ID card...wait are you also from XXXXXXXXX school?

Rose'- yess and i guess we both are from same school .

Rose' said after seeing his uniform which was same as hers 

???- so , i guess we should introduce ourselves.... Hi i am park jimin.

he extended his hand for a shake and she gladly accepted it

Rose'- Hi jimin , i am Park chae-young for short its Rose'( she said with her sweetest smile)

jimin- great and from which class are you from?

Rose'- i am from A-xx class

jimin- wowwww, me tooo!!!

They both high-five each other and laughed 

Rose'- so see you tomorrow at school?

Jimin - yeah , sure... Byeeee!!!

Rose'- Byeee!!

Then they both parted their ways and goes in the direction of their house

TO BE CONTINUED...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535 44 5
#taekookau where Taeminkook have always been together, 3 peas in a pod. Diaper besties you may call them. Inseparable, joined to the hips, glued toge...
195K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
73.5K 1.5K 20
Lisa Manoban and Jennie Jane Kim are best friends since high school and always together like no one can separate them. But as what they always say, t...
80.6K 3.3K 44
jimin is most rudest and coldest guy in his school despite being that he is more popular because of his looks and talent not to forgot he is BTS memb...