UpapandavSehjata Suthanu !! ♥...

By PandavPriye

Historical fiction [Mahabharat] Book on inseperable siblings !! Upapandav brothers and their little sister Su... More

Welcome !!
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4

719 29 108
By PandavPriye

"Thanu" Yudhishtra called entering the chamber with his brothers.

"Yes pithashree !!" Suthanu smiled as she abruptly hid the picture in her hand.

"Come have food putri, you didn't have your dinner last night" she heard her father say.

"Pithashree I'm not hungry" Thanu replied stepping forward and touching their feets to get blessings.

"Thanu, your pithashree can easily find out who is lying" Yudhishtra said in his usual calm voice while caressing her hairs.

She immediately hugged her father and started sobbing in his embrace, the other brothers surrounded her and were patting her head in order to console her.

"Thanu !! We understand ladli, but we're sorry, your brothers have attained a peaceful and beautiful place, they are happy now, you shouldn't make them upset by crying putri" Nakul said while wiping her tears, she nodded and smiled softly making the brothers smile back satisfied.

Sahadev made her stand and walked her to the dining room where all the others were seated for breakfast.

The brothers sat with their daughter. Food was served for everyone.

"Krishnaa !! Priye come and have food with us. You didn't eat anything since yesterday too" Arjun said and Draupadi came and sat next to them.

"Pithashree !! I would not eat if bhrathas don't feed me, today will you all feed your daughter" Thanu asked in a pleading manner making Pandav's eyes tear up.

"Our pleasure darling" Sahadev said and the brothers started feeding their daughter with their hands.

Suthanu again drowned in her past memories were she wouldn't eat without her brothers feeding her.

Flashback :-
[Continuation of the flashback from the last chapter]

"Bacho !! Come have food" Kokila called the children who were busy teasing Prathi.

"Jyesth, my Bhabhishrees would have already reached the dining hall reserving their places next to yours" Yudheya said as Prathi glared at him while shivering thinking of the happenings that morning. The younger ones were busy laughing like mads.

"Dheyaaa" Prathi whined at his brother, "Bhrathaaaa" Yudheya whined like him in a teasing manner.

Soon a pillow war waged between the two sons of Dharmraj, the calm princes will turn very kiddish whenever they get time to spend time with each other.

"Rajkumar Prathivindhya" came a sweet female voice as the siblings turned to see Vanitha standing there.

Prathi wanted to run away seeing her. His siblings were busy biting their lips trying hard to control their laughters.

"Y...ya..yes Rajkumari ??" Prathi asked knowing that he's again gonna get trapped by his siblings' teasing net.

"Rajkumar Prathivindhya !! I've bought some food for you, I noticed that you didn't have enough food this morning, it was disturbing me alot, so I bought this" She said making Prathi embarrassed.

Suthanu gasped in shock and smirked.
Poor Jyesth she thought.

"B..but.. I.. I'm...nu..not..hungry kumari" Prathi said nervously smiling at her.

"Kumar !! Won't you have this for me ??" She asked with puppy eyes, stressing the words for me !!

"Uh...mm...ok please keep it here and you can leave" Prathi said not wanting to hurt that little girl.

"Wahhh Jyesthaa" the younger siblings said as they bursted out laughing right after princess Vanitha left the room...

Prathi had no other way but to give them pleading looks, pleading them to stop.

"Mohini mata please bring food for us to the room" Yudheya said to Mohini.

Very soon food was brought to the chamber and all of them sat down to have food.

"Eww" whined Sutsom seeing the bitter gourd in the plate making Kokila chuckle.

"Pitamahiii please" Yudheya whined earning a glare from Devika.

"Will you eat it or not ??" Devika asked with a death glare making Yudheya gulp.

"Putri !! Why are you scolding my ladla ?? He'll eat if I feed him" Kokila said and took a morsel in her hand for Yudheya and forwarded it to him.

"Maa !! You are cuddling him alot" Devika said making Kokila chuckle.

"No one cares about my likings" Yudheya mumbled.

"Same here" Prathivindhya mumbled.

"Tch tch tch poor Bhrathas" Suthanu said.

"Shut up Suthanu" both Prathi and Dheya said.

"Devi maaaaaaaaaaaaa" Thanu called.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry my darling" Prathi and Dheya shouted whispers making her chuckle.

"Ewwwww" Prathi and Dheya shouted as they finished having the food and Devika left to her chamber.

"Horrible !! Yakkkk" they said in unison.

The princes who were calm and serene as their father were now giving grumpy faces just because of bitter gourd.

"Aww" Suthanu bursted out laughing seeing her brothers' conditions.

"Quiet !!!!" They shouted seeing Suthanu who only laughed more.

"Yakkkkkk" came four other voices, they were the young upapandavas who were in the same condition.

"Why not have some laddoos ??" Sutsom suggested.

"I badly need something sweet !!" Whined Shrutsen.

"Ok !! Off we go to the kitchennn" Shrutakarma said and all of them walked to the kitchen.

"Dasis !!" Sutsom called the maids catching their attention.

"Command us Rajkumar" they said bowing their heads.

"Give us some laddoos" Sutsom ordered.

"Vo uh uh mm Raj... Rajkumar...." The maid talked hesitantly.

"What's wrong ??" Prathi asked.

"We didn't make sweets Kumar !!" The maid said making Sutsom frown.

"But why ??" Sutsom asked.

"There was no sugar left" answered the maid.

"I...I...will...make it now if you want" she said.

"No !! I will make it !!" Sutsom said making everyone's jaw drop.

"Wh---" Suthanu bursted out laughing followed by the other making Sutsom glare.

"Nothing is funny !!" He said frowning

"You and cooking !! Stop playing Bhratha" laughed Shatanik.

"Let me cook and show !! Then do this commentary and teasing stuff" said Sutsom.

"Ok let's see !!" Said Kirti and started laughing again.

"Kirtin putr Shrutakirti shouldn't be this naughty !!" Said Sutsom glaring at him

[AN - Kirtin is one of Arjun's names]

"Yeah yeah hahaha VrikodarPutr Sutsom should try to be a warrior not a cook haha" Kirti said laughing.

"What try ?? I'm already a warrior" Sutsom said.

"Shhh" Prathi said nervously knowing that if he didn't interfere this will go to any extent.

"Cholly jyesth" The two brothers said making Suthanu laugh more.

"Ok stopp !! Sutsom laddoos please before my tounge dies due to this bitter taste" Yudheya said giving a yak kind of look followed by Prathi.

"You both !! I'll ask mata to make more bitter gourd today" Suthanu said earning deadly glares from Prathi & Dheya.

"Look at your reaction" Suthanu laughed making them glare more.

"See the disadvantages of being elder brothers to naughty sisters" both Prathi and Dheya mumbled which only made Suthanu laugh more.

"By the way, where are our Bhabhis ??" Thanu asked making Prathi gulp and Dheya giggle.

"Dheyaa you too ?? Don't talk to me both of you" Prathi said and turned away while faking anger.

"No no no Bhlatha pleashhh" Dheya tried sounding childish and Clinger to Prathi.

"Thanu don't you dare tease my Bhratha" Yudheya said fake glaring at Suthanu making her roll her eyes.

"Laddoos ready !!" Came Sutsom's voice.

"Wh---" the three children of the emperor gave a speech less, shocked look [😶]

"So soon ??" The three asked in unison.

"Yup" Sutsom said giving a proud look. [😎]

The three went inside to see Kirti, Nika and Shruta enjoying the sweets making them more shocked.

"Awww" they said taking a bite of it.

"Sutsom the chef !!" Dheya said making him pout.

"Woah Bhratha !! Your the best !!" Suthanu said side hugging Sutsom making him chuckle and kiss her forehead lovingly.

They sat enjoying the food...

Flashback ends :-

"Done !! My little angel" Nakul said feeding her the last morsel in the plate.

Suthanu jerked out of her thoughts, the sudden act made her hiccup.

Bheem patted her head softly and Arjun brought a glass near her lips.

For a minute Bheem and Arjun looked like Sutsom and Shrutakarma to Suthanu.

She smiled remembering how they do this whenever she got hiccups.

"Thanu !!" Bheem and Arjun called making her jerk off her thoughts.

"It was my imagination !! Bhratha Som & Kirti aren't here" She whispered to herself and sighed as she sipped the water slowly...

But they will come back !! For their gudiya !! They will surely come back... She mumbled and moved to her tent.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2.5K 62
𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘦, 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...
112K 9.1K 91
Ongoing novel လင်းရှင်းလန်ဟာကမ္ဘာပျက်ကပ်ကာလမှာစွမ်းအင် 2မျိုး နိုးထခဲ့ပေမယ့် သူ့ရည်းစားနဲ့ သူ့သူငယ်ချင်းက လအနည်းငယ်စာ အစားအသောက်အတွက်နဲ့ သူမကို သုတေ...
Beyond Times By Woody

Historical Fiction

100K 6.2K 57
-"And where do I reside?" -"You reside in my heart, Priye!" Two broken souls, who endured pain and loneliness all their life. Destiny united them and...
31.2K 942 18
Follow the adventures of the legendary king Baldwin IV and lady (Y/N) from the Byzantine Empire. *The story can be also found on my Tumblr account...