Light in the Dark (Natsu x Re...

By _justendme_

Don't read this shit. Seriously. It's garbage I wrote when I was twelve. •• Life isn't a fairy tale. That was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
...

Chapter 15

5.4K 239 49
By _justendme_

Your P.O.V.

Several hours later, and I STILL haven't found anything, as smart as I am. Hey, don't underestimate me, I'm totally smart!

Anyway, I was drifting around the library, picking up books (which were easier to reach as a guy), when I noticed Lucy and the others of Team Natsu leaving, along with some other guild members.

I walked over to them. "Where are you going?"

"Hot springs. We were going to surprise you and Natsu, but then the whole body-switching incident happened, and so you won't be able to come," Lucy explained.

"Why not?" I whined.

"Isn't it obvious? You're still in each other's body, so that'd just be... Weird."

"See ya~!" A certain red cat said.

"Saki, you too?!" I said. "Honestly..." I muttered, stomping off.

This searching was really getting on my nerves, and I thought, maybe a movie would help me think.

I walked over to Natsu.

"Yo," he said, leaning on a wall, eating some leaves. "Since when do leaves taste so good?"

I rolled my eyes. "Are you on something? Of course they taste good."

He glared at me.

"Jeez, I was joking. Well, about being high. Anyway, you wanna watch a movie at my place? I never thought I could hate reading something so much."

"Sure," he said with a smile, his cheeks a bit rosy.

***

And that's how we got to watching a romance and action movie. I couldn't help but giggle a bit, with it being so cute, and so awesome.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I slid an arm around (Y/N), who looked over at me questioningly. I realized what I did and quickly took my arm away. "G-Gomen!"

She shook her head, smiling.

"Aww, it's all right! Don't be shy~"

She giggled as my face turned red.

Your P.O.V.

Even though I was enjoying watching the movie with Natsu, I felt tired all of a sudden. For some reason, I wanted to be closer to Natsu... Something about him is different from others... How, I wasn't sure.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I felt weight on my right side, and I looked over to see (Y/N) breathing slowly, her (my) eyes closed. I felt my cheeks heat up again, and then everything went black for a second and I opened my eyes to find myself back in my own body, and (Y/N) didn't seem to notice, seeing as she was still sleeping, back in her own body.

'She looks cute when she's sleeping,' I thought. 'Wait, what am I saying?'

Then I drifted off to sleep, leaning on her lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Gomen, gomen! It's been, like, forever since I last updated. There are no excuses, I was just being lazy. -_-
And I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, I just thought that this was a good place to end it, but don't worry, I WILL update soon, within like a few days, I think... I'll try my best. As always, please vote, comment, or add this story to your library if you like it
Sayonara~ ;p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.4K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
82.2K 1.9K 22
It took Lucy and Natsu years to finally admit their feelings for each other. And once that happened they whole-heartidly believed they got their hap...
64.9K 1.6K 15
Fairytail FanFiction!!!! Natsu and happy go on a mysterious mission that no one knows much about. All they know is that it was directed for Natsu Dra...
324K 11.8K 55
"Look Mira-nee, if Natsu had a twin sister, wouldn't she be cute?" Lissana asked Mirajane while she made some small pigtails on Natsu's hair. "Hahaha...