Love till the End

By lovely_fandoms24

It is a fanfic of Y/N being the new girl in the maze and Thomas falls in love #dylanobrien More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

HUGE UPDATE

189 5 1
By lovely_fandoms24

Hello it's me 5 years later. I'm very very happy to know that many of y'all like the story. It's a bit rough and I definitely do want to go through it and fix up neater. Maybe even add in some more plot to it if y'all are down for that idea.

I would like to do others like maybe Marvel and Harry Potter; either stories like this one or just little one shot mini stories with different characters.

—Please comment on any feedback you have. Thank you !! <3 —

Edit: hey sorry if it's absolute dog water. I was 15 when I wrote this and I'm now 20. I tried to go back and edit it to make it easier to read. One day I'll add in more plot :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.3M 52.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...