BNHA x (Gojo) reader

By Memesuga01

[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
S1, E1
S1, E2
S1, E3
S1, E4
S1, E5
S1, E6
S1, E7
S1, E8
S1, E9
S1, E10
S1, E11
S2, E1
S2, E2
S2, E3
S2, E4
S2, E5
S2, E6
A/N
S2, E7
S2, E8
S2, E9
S2, E10
S2, E11
S2, E12
S2, E13
S2, E14
~Halloween Special~
S2, E15
S2, E16
S2, E17
S2, E18
S2, E19
S2, E20
S2, E21
S2, E22
S2, E23
S2, E24
S3, E1
S3, E2
S3, E3
S3, E4
S3, E5
S3, E6
S3, S7
S3, E8
S3, E9
S3, E10
S3, E11
S3, E12
~Bakugo~
~Midoriya~
S3, E13
S3, E14
S3, E15
S3, E16
....I-
Small A/N
Fanart!

S1, E12

12.1K 426 372
By Memesuga01

This chapter will be a mix of episode 12 and 13, since Gojo-chan defeated the nomu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-He got me..."

"Teacher!" Mina exclaimed.

-----

Aizawa got his other arm broken, 'I'm sure I erased his quirk. That means he is just that strong. He's as strong as All Might...But not as strong as (Y/n)...' He thought as his head was grabbed, but before his head could get slammed down, it was pushed off.

(Y/n) had ignored the pain in her side and kicked the curse off, "Get the hell away from him..."

-----

"Stop comparing me to him...That's the one thing I hoped from everyone..." She slowly raised her hand towards her blindfold, "...but everyone keeps doing it." She said as she pulled down her blindfold, "Let's see how your curse does against me, hm?" She finished, smirking, before crossing her middle finger over her pointer, "Domain Expansion:"

"Unlimited Void." She finished as the humanoid curse and herself were inside her domain. She ripped off their limbs and their head at a fast pace.

-----

The blue haired male, then suddenly appearing in front of the three.

Before his hand could touch Tsuyu's face, he was kicked back towards the fountain, next to the mist guy.

"You're really trying to piss me off, huh? I got rid of your so called "Nomu" and now you trying to hurt my friends?" A certain sorcerer's voice said.

The three looked up and saw, (Y/n) standing in front of them. Midoriya and Tsuyu smiled, as Mineta cried tears of joy.

'We were all, even the teachers, covered by the darkness of evil and fear...'

"He's finally appeared." She turned to the entrance, which burst open, making everyone turn.

'The deeper the darkness...'

In walked in the number one hero.

'...the more dazzling the light shines.'

"All Might!"

-3rd POV-

All Might began walking, 'I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young Iida on my way and got a rough idea of what had happened. Good grief, it really makes me angry. Thinking about how frightening it must have been for the children...And how hard my juniors fought...But that is why I must proudly say—' He thought before speaking, "It's fine now!" He ripped his tie, "I am here!"

"All Might!" Mineta exclaimed, crying.

"Ribbit..." Tsuyu croaked.

"All...Might...He's not smiling..." Midoriya said.

"Took him long enough." (Y/n) said, smiling.

The villain stood up, "I've been waiting, hero. You trash of society."

-----

"That's All Might...? It's my first time seeing him in person!" A villain said, looking at the hero, who threw his jacket to the side.

"He looks so intimidating..." Another with horns said.

"Idiots, don't hesitate! If we kill that, we'll—" Another said but was cut off as they were knocked out.

All Might had knocked the villains out and picked up (Y/n) and Aizawa. He looked down at them, "Sorry, Aizawa, (Y/n)."

The girl looked at him and smiled, "It's fine, Uncle Toshi...Plus I can keep moving even though I got stabbed." She laughed before wincing slightly.

"You sit out for now."

"I'll be fine..."

The hero suddenly grabbed the three students from the water, and hit the villain along the way, making the hand on his face fall from his face.

"Huh? Huh?! What?" Mineta said confused, as they stood behind the hero and the other two next to him.

"Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa and Young Gojo to you."

"Eh?! I can still move!"

All Might stood up, "He's unconscious and she has a stab wound. Hurry!"

"Y-Yes, sir!" The grape said.

"Ribbit." Tsuyu said.

"Oi! Don't ignore me! I'm fine!" (Y/n) whined out.

"All Might..." Midoriya said, looking at the hero.

Shigaraki had his hands over his face, "It's no good...It's no good..." He then walked towards the hand, "It's no good...I-I'm sorry, father..." He said as he kneeled down and put the hand back on his face. "He hit me as he was saving them. It's the violence of a government official. He's fast, as expected. Along with her. I can't follow them with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true, after all..." He then smirked, "...that he's getting weaker." He spoke to himself.

Midoriya went towards the injured white haired girl, "(Y/n)-chan, are you okay?"

"I'm fine! It's just a flesh wound! It probably hit an organ but I can walk it off."

"(Y/n)-chan! You shouldn't be walking then! I don't want you to bleed out!"

"I've been through worse." (Y/n) said waving her hand, before it was grabbed by the teen and wrapping it around his shoulders, "So smooth, Izuku-chan!" She laughed but then winced slightly again.

The male blushed, "Come on..."

The other two carried Aizawa, Tsuyu at front and Mineta holding his legs up.

Then they walked away, as All Might stayed with the villains.

"It's no use...Gojo destroyed the nomu...." Shigaraki said as he scratched his neck, "Kurogiri...Let's go...It's no good...It's no good..."

The mist male, "Of course."

-----

"Hands up. No quirks allowed. If you use your quirk, I'll kill this guy." The villain said, gripping the back of Kaminari's jacket. 

"Kaminari!" Momo said.

"He got us. We let our guard down completely. An ambush after they made us think we got all of them. I can't believe we didn't predict this." Jiro said.

"I don't wanna kill someone who's an electric-type, like me, but I guess I have to, huh?" He said using his quirk with his other hand, as Kaminari had a scared face.

Both females raised their arms in surrender.

"An electric-type..." Momo said, "He was probably the one Todoroki said was jamming communications."

The villain the started walking, "I'm going over there. Don't move a muscle."

"Electric-types like you and Kaminari are born winners, right?" Jiro said, making the male stop walking and using his quirk.

"Huh?"

"What are you—" The black haired female said but got cut off.

"I mean, even if you aren't a hero, there are a ton of jobs you could do. You're in great demand, right? It's just an innocent thought." As she talked, her earphone jack moved to her amps, shocking Momo as she looked at her, "I'm just wondering, why is someone like you a villain?"

'I see. Jiro can attack without moving as long as she gets her plug in.'

"It's fine if you don't want to answer." The plug was close to her amp.

"Give it up." He said as his hand moved towards a scared Kaminari, "Did you think I wouldn't notice?"

Jiro scowled as she retracted her earphone jack.

"A kid's naïve thinking only works on dumb adu—" He was cut off as he was thrown into the wall, making him drop the teen, and falling unconscious.

"Yahoo~ Hope I wasn't too late." She looked at them with a smile, "Daijobudesuka?"

"(Y/n)-chan!" Both said.

"Whey!" Kaminari said.

Momo then noticed her wound, "I should be the one saying that! You have a wound!" She exclaimed as she ran towards her and creating bandages.

"Momo-chan, you don't need to. I'm fine."

She looked back at the white haired male, "Please lift your shirt up slightly."

"Wah~! So sly, Momo-chan~" (Y/n) said teasingly, making the other girl blush, but said as she said.

As the girl wrapped her wound, to slightly stop the bleeding, Jiro spoke up, "How did you know we were in danger?"

"I was going around helping any of the others since I escaped Izuku-chan scolding. But other than that it's fine, All Might is dealing with the villains, which hopefully they will leave soon."

-----

Midoriya had gone back to All Might, as Tsuyu and Mineta kept while holding onto Aizawa.

When the teen saw the villain using the portal to disintegrate the hero, he jumped towards him, "Get away from All Might!" He said, making Shigaraki change and his hand appeared in front of him, 'This hand is...' The green haired male thought to his teacher's elbow, '...the one from back then?!'

"I won't fall for that again!" The mist villain said.

His hand came closer and closer to his face, and before it could touch the teen's face, a gun went off, shooting the villain's hand.

Everyone turned to look at the entrance.

"Are they here?" All Might said.

The hero with the gun then changed trajectory and shot another villain that was walking up behind the young sorcerer.

"Ah, I guess they have appeared! Took them long enough!"

"This attack..." Jiro said

"Could it be...?" Momo said.

"Sorry, everyone! I gathered all who were immediately available." The small principal said, on the shoulder of one of the heroes.

Everyone by the entrance could only feel relieve and start tearing up.

"Iida!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"I, Iida Tenya, class 1-A representative, have now returned!" The male exclaimed as the heroes were behind him.

From below, villains ran or attack from further away.

Present Mic walked up before talking a small breath and let out a yell, making the villains to cover his ears or fall to the floor.

Another hero, wearing a tan cloak that covers most of his body, the area over his torso, and the high collar resembling that of a double-breasted trench coat. Underneath this, he wears a skin-tight black bodysuit with a golden striped neck area and a matching black helmet that covers his entire head, a jaw-guard attached over his nose and around his jaw, and circular mufflers. He opened his mouth and white smoke appeared and turned to be clones of himself.

The villains who didn't end up didn't go down, got kicked by the heroes clones.

"Split up and protect the students!" The principal said, pointing forward.

"Yes, sir!" They all said as they walked forward.

"Aw man, they're here. It's game over now. Shall we go home and try again later, Kurogir—?" Shigaraki said holding his injured hand, turning to the mist male, but was cut off as he was shot multiple time. He fell as Kurogiri covered him.

"Someone whose quirk can capture them all from this distance..." The hero who had the gun, said.

"Me!" Thirteen said, making the male turn towards them.

"Shigaraki Tomura!" The mist male said before he started getting sucked up, "This is...Thirteen!"

"I may have failed this time, but I will kill you next time...Symbol of Peace, All Might! And I will get Gojo (Y/n)!" Shigaraki said as him and the mist villain both disappeared.

'What the pros and sorcerers deal with...When they fight against...The world of evil...That was an experience that we were not ready for yet.'

Midoriya, who was on the ground with broken legs from using his quirk, tried to move, "I wasn't...able to do anything..."

"That's not true." All Might said, making the teen look and see the hero half deflated, "If it weren't for those few seconds you bought me, I would've been killed. You saved me again."

"All Might..." He began as he started to cry before letting his tears fall, "I'm...so glad you're okay...!"

-----

"My goodness...!"

"I can't believe we let them escape after they made such a big show of trespassing." The female hero said.

The hero that had the small principal on his shoulder walked up and put him down, "They caught us completely unguarded, huh? Most importantly, we must make sure the students are safe." He said making them nod.

-----

"If this many pro heroes have gathered here, then it looks like they did not attack the whole school." Todoroki said with a hand on the back of his neck as Bakugo looked at him then around the school.

"Midoriya!" Kirishima exclaimed as he ran towards the teen.

"Oh, Kirishima..."

"Are you all right?"

'Young Kirishima, I applaud your concern for your friend! But wait, he'll find out. Crap, wait! Damn it!' The hero thought as he was in his normal form but was covered by the smoke that surrounded him.

Midoriya realized and looked back and forth, "K-Kirishima, wai—!" He was cut off by a wall being created in front of them.

"We want to make sure that all the students are safe, so please gather in front of the gate. We will deal with the injured here." Said a what seems to be a humanoid block of cement with black, seemingly shut eyes and gray hair tied into a short ponytail. His body shape is evenly blocky all around his body. His eyes were slightly opened and his lips are pulled upwards. His hero costume consists of a sleeveless brown suit that includes yellow stripes, shorts, and an elongated collar. He also sports gray shoes with yellow soles.

"That makes sense! Roger that!" The red haired male said before running towards the other two, "Hey, he said to gather in front of the gate!"

The other two let out sighes of relief, as the hero fell, kneeling down.

"Thanks. You saved me, Cementoss." The blond said, turning to male that walked up.

"I am a fan of yours, too."

"Cementoss"

"Quirk: Cement"

"Cementoss! Quirk: Cement. He can manipulate the cement he touches like clay. He's super strong in modern society!"

"Let's get you to the nurse's office while keeping you hidden. But man, you act recklessly every time, huh?"

"If I didn't act recklessly, I would've been killed. That was how strong the enemy was." All Might said.

-----

In an empty bar, two familiar villains appeared.

"Ouch...I was shot in both arms and both legs...We lost completely...Even Nomu was defeated! All the underlings were defeated in an instant. Those kids were strong...Especially Gojo (Y/n)...The Symbol of Peace was healthy..." Shigaraki said as he then looked up, "You were wrong, Master!"

"No, I wasn't. We were just not prepared enough. Yes, we underestimated them. It's good that we did it under that cheap "League of Villains" name. By the way, what about Master and my joint creation, Nomu? He was not retrieved?" The voice of a male said, coming from a monitor.

"He was exorcised by Gojo (Y/n)." Kurogiri said.

"What?!"

"Even with my warp, I could not enter Gojo-san's domain and retrieve the Nomu."

"After all we did to make him as powerful as All Might but it was not powerful for Gojo! Well, I suppose it cannot be helped. That's unfortunate."

"Power...That's right. There was one child who was as fast as All Might." The wounded male said.

"Oh?"

"If he hadn't gotten in the way, we might have been able to kill All Might. That brat...that brat!"

"Of course you have regrets. But this was not a futile exercise. Gather the elite. Take all the time you need. We cannot move freely, which is why we need a symbol, like you. Shigaraki Tomura. Next time, show the world that you are to be feared."

-----

"...16, 17, 18, 19." The male counted then looked at the paper in his hand, "Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured, and (Y/n)-san who got a stab wound, everyone else seems unharmed."

He had short, black hair and somewhat-rectangular black eyes. His uniform consists of a tan overcoat and matching hat, underneath which he wears a black suit, a green tie around his neck with matching slacks and dress shoes.

"Ojiro." Hagakure said putting a hand on the male's shoulder, making him look, "I heard you were fired up this time. You were strong by yourself, huh?"

"I thought everyone was by themselves. I survived by using hit-and-run tactics. Where were you, Hagakure?" The male asked.

"In the landslide area! Todoroki was super strong. I was surprised!"

"Anyway, I'm glad you weren't hurt."

'I almost froze her...That was close.' Todoroki thought, before looking down slightly, 'Wonder if Gojo-san is doing fine.'

"Where...do you think I was?" Aoyama asked, looking at a small group, who only ignored him.

"I see, so the people you fought were also just hooligans?" Tokoyami said.

"They underestimated us 'cause we were kids." Kirishima said.

"I was being held hostage, but (Y/n)-chan came to the rescue!" Kaminari exclaimed, "She was pretty cool!"

"Yeah, especially when she was jumped down to help Mr. Aizawa."

"Hm.." Tokoyami agreed.

"Where..." The sparkly male said looking at a different group.

"So it was (Y/n)-chan who created that massive ball, and was inside of it with the creature?" Sero said.

"That's some crazy power." Sato said, turning to Shoji.

"Yeah, as expected of (Y/n)-san."

Aoyama put a hand on Tsuyu's shoulder, "Where do you think I was?"

"Where?"

"It's a secret!" He said, making a pose as sparkles appeared around him.

"Let's have the students return to their classroom for now. We won't be questioning them right away, anyway, right?" The male from earlier said.

The frog girl jumped towards him, "Detective, what about Mr. Aizawa?"

"Comminuted fractures in one arm. Fortunately, he didn't sustain many injuries as Gojo-san helped him."

"That's what he said." The detective said holding his phone on speaker.

"Ribbit..."

"I'm glad..." Mineta said.

"What about Thirteen?" Mina said.

"Thirteen has been treated. The laceration from the back to upper arm was bad, but Thirteen will survive." He said making the girls sigh in relief, "All Might will also survive. Recovery Girl's healing is enough to treat him, so he's in the nurse's office."

"Deku...! (Y/n)-chan!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"What about Midoriya and (Y/n)-san?!" Iida said.

"Midori...? Oh, treatment in the nurse's office is enough for him, too. As for (Y/n)-san, the stab punctured an important organ, so she will undergo surgery, but will be fine."

"Oh, I hope it goes well..." The brown haired girl said, worriedly, as others had worried looks for the girl.

"She will be fine. Don't worry. She's been through worse. Now, go back to your classroom."

"Okay."

The male turned to a male that looked like a cat, "Sansa, I also have some business in the nurse's office. I'll leave the rest to you."

"Yes, sir!"

'It's a cat.' Mina thought

'Not a dog, huh?' Uraraka thought.

'Damn.' Bakugo thought as he thought back to Midoriya jumping forward in the fight.

"Bakugo! He said to go back to the classroom!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"I know, bastard!" He said as he started walking.

-----

"We need to make some drastic improvements to school security, don't we?" Nezu said.

"Yes." The male next to him said, as he nodded.

"A warp quirk is already very rare, but for a villain to have one, of all things..." The female said, as the small creature looked at her then forward.

-----

"Principal, we would like to investigate every corner of the school, just in case." The detective said, taking off his hat.

"Of course! Some people might complain, but you police have more authority. Investigating is what you're good at. I'm counting on you!" Nezu said.

The male nodded and put his hat back on, "Teams, proceed with the investigation of the school!"

-----

After (Y/n)'s surgery, she was asleep without her blindfold on, in the nurse's office.

That is until the door bust open, waking her and the others, All Might and Midoriya, up.

"My baby sister!!!! Wah!!!! Big bro has come to cure you!" Her brother said tackling her into a hug.

"Ack! Get off you idiot, I just got out of surgery!"

"EH?! Surgery?!" Satoru exclaimed in shock.

"Yes, she had surgery, so off my patient." Another voice said and they look down to see Recovery Girl.

"Ah, Recovery Girl! How did this happen?"

"She got stabbed by a weapon. She let her guard down." The nurse said as she walked to her desk.

The male sighed and gently hit his sister's head, "Idiot, you know to keep your barrier up during battles."

"Yeah, I know..." She mumbled softly, looking away.

"Well, I brought a few gifts! I got you Kikufuku. The others would've came but they are busy with other things."

"By that you mean they are dealing with missions, and they still don't know that Yuji is alive?"

"Correct! He's with Nanami."

"Nanamin?! I want to see him!"

"No! I can't have you fawn over him!"

"Way to ruin my fun..." She pouted to which the male chuckled.

"Satoru..." The blond hero said, as he laid in bed that was a bit small for him.

The said male looked and smiled, "All Might! Good to see you again! Though, I wish it would've been under better circumstances." He chuckled.

Midoriya could only stare at the girl's brother in shock, as he was a huge fan.

Satoru looked at the teen and smiled, "I'm Gojo Satoru, but I'm guessing you already know who I am. You must be Midoriya Izuku, right? My little (N/n) talks about you."

The teen blushed beet red and covered his face with his hands, then he started to mutter.

"Does this happen a lot?"

"Unfortunately." All Might and (Y/n) said.

The white haired male turned to his sister, "Well, I have to go, but I will see you soon, (N/n). Enjoy your gifts!" He said, leaning down to kiss her forehead, before walking out.

Recovery Girl looked at the girl, who was looking through the bag he left for her, "I think you're well to walk around, but don't overdue it or else your wound will reopen."

"Hai! But I could've kept going, I was fine."

"You had an organ punctured."

"It would've healed!"

"Young (Y/n)/(Y/n) no—"

"(Y/n) yes!"

The nurse only sighed and gently hit her with her cane like syringe.

"I just keep getting hit today..." (Y/n) said as she ate her kikufuku in silent.

The nurse then looked at All Might, "Because of the situation this time, I can't really scold you..."

"I'm not sure, but I think I might've shortened the time limit of my hero form again. I hope I still have at least an hour..." The hero said, shocking the green haired teen.

"All Might..."

The said hero sat up, "Well, it can't be helped. These things happen."

It was quiet for a minute apart from the chewing from the white haired female, before the door opened.

"Excuse me." The detective took of his hat, "All Might, it's been a while.'

"Tsukauchi! You're here, too?" 

"Tsuka-chan!" (Y/n) exclaimed, happily.

Midoriya sat yup quickly, "All Might! Is it all right to show that form...?"

The hero looked at him, "Yeah, it's fine. Why? Because he's Tsukauchi Naomasa, my best friend in the force."

(A/n: I literally googled him, and tell me why a picture of Daichi was there too! I CAN'T UNSEE IT ANYMORE! HE IS DAICHI! AHHHHH)

The teen then looked at the girl, "How do you know him?"

"I've gotten lost many times!" (Y/n) said happily, making the rest sweatdrop at the girl.

"What's with that introduction?" The black haired male said, "Sorry to cut to the chase, but All Might, (Y/n)-san, can you give me details about the vill—" He was cut off by the hero.

"Wait! Please, wait! More importantly, are all the students okay? What about Aizawa—Eraser head—and Thirteen?"

"Other than that boy and (Y/n)-san, only a few students had light injuries, and the two teachers are in stable condition for now."

All three sighed in relief.

"I see."

"If you three heroes had not risked your lives, then the students would not have survived."

"You're wrong about one thing, Tsukauchi." All Might began, making the male look at him, "The students also fought and risked their lives."

"All Might..." Midoriya said as (Y/n) was fake crying while eating.

"And I'll sacrifice myself again!" Only to be hit again by Recovery Girl.

"Have there even been any first-years who experienced a real fight so soon, survived, and learned of fear and the world of adults? The villains did something dumb. This class is strong. They will become strong heroes. I am certain of that."

Midoriya looked at his uninjured hand and clenched it.

(Y/n) smiled and got up from her bed, going over to hug the blond hero, careful with his injuries, as he pat her head.

The green haired teen looked at the male, who gave him a thumbs up, making him nod and look out the window.

-----

"Well then, thank you very much!" Midoriya said as he left the nurse office with the sorcerer, as it was now dark outside.

"Bye-bye!" (Y/n) said.

"Sure. Be careful on your way home. And you don't reopen your wound."

"Yes, ma'am." Both said.

Soon, they were running down the halls.

'The attack on USJ by the League of Villains was only the beginning of what would become a major incident later.'

They were soon outside and halted as they saw Uraraka and Iida.

"Deku! (Y/n)-chan!" The brown haired girl with a smile, as the other male also smiled.

Soon, they started walking together and talking.

'But I had no way of knowing that at the time.'

From on top of a water tank, stood a male, who was crouched, as his red scarf flowed in the wind. He opened his mouth lightly before gliding his tongue across his lips.

TO BE CONTINUED

2ND SEASON

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 6.9K 29
โ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...
19.3K 689 11
all it takes is that one step of courage โŠน โ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Š ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, [y/n] fushiguro dreams to be part of both of her worlds. a hero just like her belov...
3.6K 24 34
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...
224K 7.5K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...