Wild Fire | BTS

By mostlyybts

"Let me repeat this one more time." He takes a deep breath and fixes his gaze on you."The seven of us. We all... More

Wild Fire
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
Epilogue

27

1.2K 68 15
By mostlyybts

"What do you want to talk about Namjoon?" You asked as he lets you sit down on the chair in front of his desk area.

Namjoon sighed. "When I tell you, I hope you don't get uncomfortable because of it."

Your brows furrowed as you stared at Namjoon with a questioning face. You simply woke up and didn't understand what was happening around you. You were even shocked to find the boys gathered around the dining table.

It seems like Namjoon won't tell you if you don't promise to not get uncomfortable during this talk.

"Fine, I won't ignore you all for a month," you responded which made Namjoon smile.

"Y/N-ah," he called out as he places his palm on top of your hand which was resting on the desk nicely. "I'm sure everyone had already stated their feelings to you and I hope you didn't become too uncomfortable with it?" He straight-forwardly says with a questioning tone at the end of his phrase.

So this is what you both are going to talk about. "Don't worry Namjoon, I didn't become uneasy." You assured him. "But what makes you want to talk about this topic so suddenly?"

"It's just that we kind of talked about it a while ago." He seemed to be hesitant but you wanted him to continue. "Y/N, I hope you understand what we're trying to tell you. About those sweet words, those names we call you, those moments."

You turn into a shade of red as he talks about all the things you've done with the seven of them.

He smiled. "Y/N, I like you," he said. "I like you a lot. And I'm guessing you already know how the others feel about you." His hand was still above yours even while he was talking.

"I know we didn't start that nice." He chuckles which made you laugh as well. "We made those shady assumptions about you, thinking you were the same as your father—" You immediately cut his words off.

"Hey! I am not like that." You pouted and removed your hand from his to cross it over your chest.

Namjoon seemed to laugh even more with your remark. "I know, you were so different from him. Even though his features resemble some of yours, I know you're not like him. Because you're different."

Your smile grew because of the words leaving his mouth. The words that were hitting you straight in the heart came up to your cheeks which now were red as the lava.

"I can say the same to all of you." This time, it was your turn to say what was your thoughts. "At first, I despised everyone because I didn't know why I was all of a sudden kidnapped. I know my Dad has a lot of Mafia enemies but I didn't think they would target me." Your eyes widened to get in the act.

Namjoon laughed at your point of view before letting you continue speaking. You have to admit, those dimples were cute.

"But then everyone was treating me nicely. You guys weren't besting me up like other kidnappers so I thought, why not befriend them?" But turns out, are they going to be only friends or more than friends?

The guy in front of you looks like he understood where you were coming from. "We didn't want to involve you with our revenge on your Dad but it is what it is." You both laughed.

"I, um, also want to thank you for teaching me back then how to use a gun," you stuttered, those scenes coming back to your mind. "My father trained me but he wasn't as good as you." You smiled to compliment his skills.

Namjoon's cheeks turned into a shade of red and you noticed that. "That was nothing. We all wanted you to learn how to fight despite being kidnapped."

And you thought about it. Those seven kidnappers who suddenly kidnapped you from your school are now very close to you. You and Jin's cooking moments. You and Yoongi's late-night talks. You and Hoseok laugh whenever something funny happens. You and Namjoon's heart-to-heart talks. The maknaes who seemed to love you very much. They adore every part of you.

Without their nice trait, you're probably still trying to escape at this moment but now you don't ever want to leave without them. Even if it means you have to go against your father.

You gave Namjoon a soft smile, him returning the favor. "And it turns out, you guys aren't my friends after all." Your words made Namjoon confused and startled at the same time but before he can speak, you went first.

"You guys are the most special people in my heart right now. No words can't describe how thankful I am to you guys. If it wasn't for you, I think I'm still following the selfish track of my father."

It was true. You were very delighted you had met them even if it didn't turn out as great back then, at least now it did.

Oh, how you badly wanted to hug Namjoon but you didn't because he looked like he was on the verge of tears. That's why you like him, he makes you comfortable and he lets you talk from the bottom of your heart. Those dimples of his, ghod they were so adorable.

"We're also pleased we come across you Y/N," Namjoon replied. "You're the reason why we're trying our best to find out who has been targeting us."

He didn't want to ruin the mood by mentioning the mystery guy but he was part of his speech so he just said it. But was shocked when you almost cried in front of him. Their conversation suddenly went emotional as they both try to express to each other what they were feeling.

Namjoon sighed as he looks down. "Y/N-ah, I truly hope this won't make you uncomfortable."

Your brows furrowed as you glanced at him. "Why would I be feeling uneasy when I think I feel the same about you guys." 

Never in this world can calculate how fast Namjoon's head went up to look up at you again. His face was a mixture of happiness and pure shock as he tries and comprehends what you just blurted out.

He's not dreaming, right? This isn't just some sort of hallucination and you just straight up confessed your feelings to him right? He has to make sure this is truly happening.

"Let me repeat this one more time," he takes a deep breath as he bore his eyes on you. "The seven of us. We all like you. What do you have to say about that?"

His words didn't shock you at all. Your feelings were still there. You know you love these seven men who were with you during those times when you think your family abandoned you and let you be. You smiled at him, making sure he sees how you weren't lying.

"I must say..." you trailed off. "that I might have the same feelings for the seven of you." You smiled seeing how shocked the man in front of you was.

"At first, when Taehyung kissed me. I was confused and I didn't know why that single kiss affected my entire being. Then Hoseok did the same, and it influenced me too until everyone was treating me nicely like I'm some sort of a princess. I just fell in love."

Namjoon smiled while hearing you talk. "But you are a princess to us." He smiled, showing those two adorable dimples of his. "So, does that mean you like us just how we like you?"

You giggled since Namjoon wasn't believing your words until you truly say what he wants to hear from you. "Isn't it obvious already? I already think I'm starting to fall in love with the seven of you."

With that Namjoon cups both of your cheeks in his hands, he wasn't squeezing; hence he just let it rest there. You notice his eyes were beginning to be glassy like he was on the verge of tears. He wasn't doing anything but was only staring at you with those lovey-dovey eyes.

So you took your chance to come forward and lean your lips on top of his. You felt him freeze for a second before you feel him smile despite your lips on his.

Once you let go, he immediately hugs you like you'll be gone once he lets go of the hug. A few minutes later, the rest of the boys barged in and you two abruptly let go. They have smiles on each of their faces.  You guessed that they heard your conversation.

Jin looked like he was about to cry which he already is. "Oh my ghod, I can't believe this is happening!" He exclaimed as he hugs you as well, you immediately hugged back. "Thank you, Y/N. Thank you for staying with us." You felt him sobbing on your shoulder.

"No, thank you too, you guys. Just like what I've told Namjoon, without you, I'll probably still be following my Dad's trail of selfishness." They all laughed at the term you used to describe your father.

"You know what guys," Hoseok said as he comes closer to you and Jin. "This deserves a group hug!" He exclaimed before everyone scattered around to hug each other.

So far, this was the warmest group hug you've ever experienced in your whole life. Their presence makes the hug even better. You don't ever wanna let go. When you look up, they were looking fondly at you with smiles drawn across those rosy lips.

When it was time to let go. There was a smirk dancing on Jin's lips and you know exactly what that means.

"I think this deserves another movie day!" Jin yelled with the maknaes cheering out of joy. "I'm pretty sure none of us will feel scared because of what happened today."

Yoongi nodded, his gummy smile showing. "Yep, I think we'll be smiling even though the television's showing Valak's face."

Everyone laughed at the mention of the scary person in the movie. You remember then screaming once it showed up which you laughed at how funny their faces went when the monster showed up.

For the rest of the day, you guys didn't do anything but watch movies and talk about nice stuff which involved you and the seven of them. They looked so happy now that you understand your feelings for them. You just hope your father won't do anything to make you lose them.

The smiles they were having didn't leave their faces when you catch a glimpse of them. You, too, can't help but smile back by just staring at those adorable smiles that made you even fall for them.

As usual, dinner appeared unusual today. The boys looked much more energetic than before. Did that confession truly make them like this? Because if it did, you'll be confessing to them tomorrow again just to see those cute smiles you're beholding presently.

Even while you're about to sleep, they still won't leave your side and told you it's better if they're with you even if you're already in your room.

"Do you want us to sleep with you?" Jimin asked while you were in the kitchen, helping Jin wash the dishes. It took some time to persuade Jin that you'll help him because he didn't want you to be tired.

You laughed and glanced at Jimin who hoped you will say yes to his question. "It's okay Jiminie, I promise I'll greet you tomorrow once I wake up, alright?"

With hesitation visible on his face, he nodded at your suggestion and helped you wipe the clean dishes and place them in their right place.

After that, you greeted them goodnight with a kiss on each of their cheeks. It was embarrassing but you know you liked it just as how they also liked every second of it.

Your eyebags truly love you a lot.

;)

"Call my daughter for me," The old man ordered the servant in front of him. The servant nodded before leaving the room.

He had another mischievous plan in mind and he's hoping it works this time. He knows his daughter couldn't say no to him, especially when he threatens her that he could hurt her if she doesn't do what he says.

Both the old man and Junghoon were cruel. That's a fact. And that is also why they deserve to be entitled to the most powerful Mafia boss, not like some seven men who were so tough to target. But he keeps trying, keeps attempting while all he receives is a failure from the people around him.

He's confident Junghoon will help him this time. After what he has done to his family, the old man can't be so much happy hearing that they'll finally work together.

Bangtan must be ready. They'll both figure out a way to beat them. They only need to know what their weaknesses are, and everything will fall into place according to the strategy.

The issue was, what is Bangtan Boys' current weakness?

Let's find out. Is it a 'who' though?

After a while, the door reopens, showing his daughter, who is still dressed in her school uniform. He assumed she had just returned home and was having supper after a long day.

"You called for me?" She asked as she slowly closes the door behind her. The older man nodded as he guided her to sit down.

He intertwined his fingers and places them below his chin, observing his daughter's movements and thinking about their next plan. He already thought about it as he knows his daughter would do it correctly than the stupid bodyguards hanging around their house.

The older man smiled. "Yes, I did," he responded. "I just wanted to tell you our next move. I need that intelligent brain of yours, my daughter."

Once the girl hears praises, she just couldn't be much happier than she already is. That means she's doing a great job right? Her mind wasn't the same anymore, it was manipulated by the old man in front of her.

Oh, the things that could happen once she's out of her mind.

"Very happy to share it with you Dad." She smiled proudly, her pride beaming out of joy.

She forgets everything once her mind gets falsified. And it's all her father's fault, she just couldn't say anything because her life will be at risk.

Even though she just come home from school, looking all tired and hungry, she listened to what he father was demonstrating. On how she should do those, she should be careful and stuff so she won't get caught, or else their plan will blow up and they might get backfired.

The girl didn't want to admit it but she thinks her father is as scared as she was right now. If one mistake happens, they're going to jail. So he's trying his very best to kill Bangtan so the throne will be all his.

"Did you get everything that I said?" The old man asked and the girl instantly nodded. "Just like what I said, we have to find their weakness first before getting into our next move."

She nodded, afraid she'll make her father upset when she doesn't answer. "I'm on it," she said like a spy undercover.

"Good, now go eat so you'll have the energy to do the rest that I told you," he said as he grabs one bottle of wine and a glass to have a drink with someone special. His dearest pal.

When his daughter was out of sight, he laughed to himself. Oh, how fun to know everyone follows what he says, not knowing he's just using them. He didn't even know how he manipulated his daughter's mind, the next thing he knew they were already teaming up.

He drank the alcohol resting in his glass and felt the heat gushes down his throat. It tasted good, a bitterly sweet mixture. Good alcohol helps relax his mind.

Patting his pocket, he finds where his phone is. He needs to bond with someone right now. He's sure Junghoon wasn't busy at this hour, probably watching his wife and son suffer. He chuckled and dialed his number.

"What do you need this time?" Junghoon pretends to be annoyed once he picks up the call.

The older man chuckled. "Nothing, I just wanted to invite you over for some drink. Would you come?" He leans on his chair while holding his phone in his right hand and the glass of whiskey in his other hand.

"Sure, be there in 15. I'm taking care of business here," he mumbled before abruptly hanging up the call. The other laughed at that.

He didn't like waiting but for his upcoming plan with Junghoon, he'll try not to be impatient all the time. Plus, his waiting will get replaced by Bangtan's dead body. He would love to see that. He would wish to see them look weak in their grasp.

A few minutes later, the wooden door opened without any knocks from the guy who just entered the room. It was none other than Kim Junghoon itself.

"Hey Junghoon," he greeted and placed the glass of wine down on the table. He stood up and gave Junghoon a mischievous smile.

Junghoon smiled back, giving the same smile the other showed. "Why hello there Youngsoo," he replied while coming closer to the seat next to Youngsoo's desk.

Once he was finally seated, Junghoon turned his attention to the older man in front of him seeing a grin dancing across his lips. He already knows what's coming. It's either a new plan or he's just happy Junghoon finally helped him in doing his important mission.

"Do you want alcohol?" He handed the bottle of alcohol to the man who looked like he was stressed out.

Junghoon smiled before taking a glass and pouring the wine into it. "It's been a rough day. My wife won't shut up about Jungwon while Jungwon won't shut up about her sister, damn it!" He exclaimed before drinking the liquor all at once.

Youngsoo chuckled. "Ah, I don't even know how you manage to deal with the both of them. They sounded annoying." He doesn't care if he insults his friend's family, Junghoon doesn't mind anyway.

After a few talks here and there, the door opened again revealing Youngsoo's daughter but in casual clothes.

"Hi, Dad," she greeted and bowed to Junghoon to show that she was greeting him too. "I did what you asked me to do." She showed her proud smile before his father clapped amusingly.

Youngsoo smirked. "Good job..." he paused. "...Yeji."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Don't be concerned about the treachery; I'll explain everything in the next few chapters.

3 more chapters <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 6.1K 22
โ why play hard to get? โž +social media au โ”€completed: jun. 13, 2020
30.8K 2.5K 46
When a prince was punished for a sin he committed, he was banished. Cast out to another realm. There, he met a mortal. Their past will be unveiled. S...
575K 29.6K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...