smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

fifty-one

1.1K 50 36
By vickie_org

yoongi cleaned the restaurant bathroom, finding himself chuckle once he saw a positive pregnancy test in the staff bathroom.

he then went on break where he saw jungkook rocking back and forth in a chair, "are you okay kook?" yoongi asked, jungkook's puffy eyes stared at yoongi and he nodded.

"yes i'm fine" he mumbled, yoongi raised a brow, "what's wrong?" yoongi asked, "nothing's wrong, how's minji?" jungkook asked, yoongi hummed, something was definitely wrong with jungkook.

yoongi decided to use the money he would normally use on cigarettes to buy mcdonald's. his appetite was higher than usual.

he sipped on his soda as he drove home, he got off early from his shift which made him happy.

he was having a good day, besides that one customer who pissed him off.

"appa! got a 100% on my test!" minji giggled, yoongi smiled, lifting the girl up and kissing her forehead.

"that's amazing min, appa is so proud of you" yoongi smiled, feeling so proud of his daughter. minji was extremely smart, it surprised yoongi.

it surprised him because he didn't have smart genes and neither did her father, she was just a genius.

jungkook

can i come over?

yoongi

yeah

something up?

jungkook

i want to talk about something

yoongi

okayy

yoongi was curious about what jungkook wanted to talk about. usually, jungkook would say anything in text.

soon, there was a knock on the door. yoongi opened the door and eas instantly pulled in for a hug.

"take a seat, what's wrong?" yoongi asked, grabbing water for him and jungkook, "u-um.. i'm pregnant" jungkook mumbled, beginning to cry.

yoongi's eyes widened and gulped, maybe seokjin wasn't insane, "hey kook, don't cry" yoongi frowned, his heart aching for him.

"i-i didn't have anyone to come to besides you. i-i'm scared" jungkook cried, yoongi hugged him, "it's okay to be scared" yoongi reassured, letting the boy cry until he spoke up.

"i would schedule an appointment to confirm it and then think about what you want to do. are you going to tell seokjin?" yoongi asked, jungkook shrugged, "i have a date with him later today" jungkook said, yoongi hummed.

"take your time, find a doctor as soon as possible. i can send you the address of the one i went to. don't eat sushi, don't drink alcohol or caffeine, don't get stressed out, it's not good for the baby. i'll be here if you need anything" yoongi said, jungkook sniffled and nodde, "thank you yoongi, i really appreciate it" jungkook hiccuped, yoongi nodded, "let's eat something, what do you want to eat?"

jungkook hummed, "i've been craving strawberries" he said, yoongi nodded; walking to the kitchen to cut up some strawberries for the boy.

"did you know seokjin's uncle is a strawberry farmer?" yoongi asked, jungkook grabbed a strawberry and shook his head, "does that mean i get free strawberries?" jungkook laughed, yoongi chuckled, "i guess so"

jungkook ate some strawberries, making him feel happy, both boys didn't notice minji had been listening.

"what is pregnant?" minji asked, jungkook looked at the girl, "when someone has a baby in their tummy" jungkook said, envisioning himself with a baby in his arms.

minji gasped, "you said you're pregnant! you have a baby in your tummy!" minji giggled, yoongi and jungkook smiled, "mhm" jungkook laughed, yoongi laughed.

seokjin

WHAT IF KOOK IS PREGNANT

I HAD THE DREAM AGAIN

yoongi

WHY ARE YOU STRESSING ABOUT A NON EXISTING FETUS

seokjin

IDK

where are the best baby clothes

yoongi

SEOKJIN TELL UR BRAIN TO SHUT UP

ur stressing over NOTHING

seokjin

😒😒

FINE.

yoongi sighed, putting his phone down and cut up some vegetables for himself. he kept bowls of vegetables and fruit to resist cravings.

"do you think seokjin will get mad at me?" jungkook asked, yoongi shook his head, "he's had two dreams of you being pregnant, he seems accepting of it. just take your time, okay?" yoongi said, shoving a piece of cucumber in his mouth.

"thank you yoongi, you're the best"

minji hummed as she colored on the ground. that's all she really did, she loved art and yoongi would have to buy her more more coloring books.

"minji, are you hungry?" yoongi asked, but minji ignored him. well, she didn't ignore him. she could hear him but didn't bother to snap out of her drawing.

yoongi huffed, "minji" yoongi said, clapping his hands in front of her, minji frowned, "i'm busy!" she huffed, yoongi hummed, "i know min, but i asked you a question"

"i'm not hungry" she said, her small hands grabbing colored pencil to color, "okay but let me know if you're hungry" yoongi said, leaving to go on his phone.

namjoon

hi

yoongi

hii

namjoon

hru

yoongi

im doing ok

hbu

namjoon

im ok

yoongi

guess what!

i didn't smoke today!

namjoon

really? im so proud of u <33

can i come over

i miss youu

yoongi

ofcc

namjoon handed yoongi a bouquet of flowers, yoongi smiled widely, "thank you joonie!"

yoongi rushed to put them in a base, he set them on his kitchen table and smiled, "they're pretty" yoongi said, namjoon showed a small smile, "i know, just for you prince"

yoongi whined, "you make my heart beat too fast, i think i might die" yoongi said, fake groaning and grabbing a fist of his shirt.

"if that's the case, i think i've died thousands of times from your cuteness" namjoon said, yoongi whined, "you're mean!"

"appa?" minji questioned, seeing yoongi's head was on namjoon's shoulder and his eyes were shut.

"your appa is asleep" namjoon softly said, being careful to not wake yoongi up, "well i need help" minji said, namjoon hummed, "what do you need help with?"

"i need to charge my tablet but i don't know how and appa says i can't do that" minji said, namjoon nodded, "i'll help you" namjoon said, softly setting yoongi on the couch and helping the girl.

yoongi shuffled around when he didn't feel namjoon's warmth, he let out a sleepy mumble.

namjoon smiled seeing the boy wake up a bit, "hey sleepy head" he chuckled, yoongi groaned, "very funny"  yoongi mumbled, shutting his eyed again and laying his head on the pillow.

"i feel so tired and fatigued" yoongi mumbled, "get some rest, you need rest" namjoon smiled, yoongi slapped himself, "no i can't sleep"

namjoon stared at him with a confused face, "you need sleep, you're experiencing withdrawal symptoms and all your body wants you to do is to listen to it so shut those pretty eyes of yours ans get some beauty sleep like a prince should" namjoon said, yoongi whined, "can you go one sentence without flirting?"

namjoon grinned, "no"

yoongi woke up to giggles and high pitched screams, he opened his eyes and saw it was just minji and namjoon playing tag.

he enjoyed the sight, a smile on his lips as he watched. it was a pure sight, just his boyfriend and daughter.

"no more minji, my throat feels like it's dying" namjoon said, taking a sip of water and sighing, "had lots of fun!"

namjoon sat next to yoongi, "does minji not run out of energy?" namjoon laughed, yoongi chuckled, "i guess she doesn't. she's always full of energy"

namjoon hummed, "seems like it. how'd you sleep?" namjoon asked, yoongi showed a thumbs up, "haven't been sleeping well lately and my nap was amazing"

namjoon smiled, "why haven't you slept well?" he asked, "i'm not sure but you help me sleep better"

"well then, should i stay over?" namjoon asked, yoongi smiled widely and nodded, "please" yoongi said, during hard days, namjoon always made it better.

"minji, it's time to sleep" yoongi said, seeing it was already 10. it was an hour past her bedtime.

"no!" she huffed, crossing her arms and pouting. it made namjoon chuckle, she looked like yoongi when she pouted.

"c'mon min" yoongi said, picking up the girl from the ground and tickling her, "a-ah stop!"

yoongi stopped tickling her, "okay, but let's go to sleep" yoongi said, the small girl nodded and yawned.

"minji sleeps by herself? like she can go to bed and sleep on her own?" namjoon questioned, yoongi nodded and grabbed a box of cookies from the kitchen.

"yeah, kids don't do that?" he questioned, namjoon slowly shook his head and raised a brow, "most kids are afraid of the dark and sleep with their parents warmth"

yoongi hummed, "must be nice, my daughter pushes me off the bed when i try to cuddle her" yoongi scoffed, namjoon chuckled.

seokjin

IM GOING TO BE A FATEHR

FATHER*

YOONGI

IM GOING TO BE A

FATHER

OWSJHSBZBSBE X DBEYE62HX SBABNH

HELP I CWNTVSTOPNVRYIKNG

IMSHPOYU

yoongi

WOAH SEOKJIN

JUNGKOOK IS PREGNANT?!

seokjin

sy

yes

imso8e

ehop

yoongi

i don't understand

but congrats!

seokjin

thnk yu

"why are you crying?" jungkook said, sniffling while looking at the boy, "i'm h-happy" seokjin cried, jungkook started crying too.

"l-love you kook" seokjin sniffled, jungkook wiped his tears and smiled at the boy, "love you too"

yoongi cuddled next to namjoon, it was currently two— almost three in morning. both of them had a fucked up sleep schedule.

seokjin

YK WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

JUNGKOOK WOKE UP AT 2AM AND SAID, "i want mcdonalds" AND I SAID, "go back to sleep, we'll get some in the morning"

AND HE STARTED CRYING

yoongi

well did u get him the mcdonalds

seokjin

he threw my car keys at me so yes

☹️

when do the pregnancy hormones stop ☹️

yoongi

LMAOO 😭😭

seokjin

IM BEING SERIOUS

yoongi

they don't stop

so get used to it 🙌

seokjin

somuch pain

at least he's happy with his french fries

SOON I WILL BUY HAPPY MEALS

yoongi

CONGRATS!!?!???

im sleep deprived im so sorry😭

seokjin

im waiting for jungkook to finish eating so i can go to sleep

FUCK GTG HE STARTED CRYING BECAUSE I FORGOT HIS SMOOTHIE AT MCDONALDS GOTTA RUN

yoongi chuckled and set his phone down. namjoon yawned, "i'm going to sleep" namjoon mumbled, setting his head down on the pillow.

yoongi smiled and cuddlee namjoon, he felt loved.

"hey yoongi, i love you"

"love you too"

OKKK I HOPE U GUYS LIKED THIS. stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what r ur fav foods rn?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 9.6K 49
•Jimin meets Yoongi through internet. Jimin has social anxiety and is depressed. Yoongi makes Jimins life better~ <<< will contain smut in f...
4K 330 29
Min Yoongi, the icy CEO of South Korea's culinary empire, is renowned for his unwavering pursuit of perfection. His world revolves around crafting th...
19.7K 1.2K 18
-"What were people hiding behind their masks? What did they want to keep hidden and untold?" | Second grader, Min Yoongi, is trying to survive societ...
61.9K 3.3K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...