Adopted by the Italian Mafia

By AveryJohansen8208

Raven Scarlett Delilah, a dangerous 14-year-old orphan girl. On the outside, she may seem innocent and sweet... More

Cast #1
Prologue
Chapter 1: Confession
Chapter 3: New Home
Chapter 4: Seriously?
Chapter 5: 2nd Day of Staying
Chapter 6: Training with Callahan Valentine
Chapter 7: Oh, this little-
Why I haven't been updating
Chapter 8: Getting ready
Chapter 9: First Fight
Chapter 10: Meeting my 'Uncle Rodrigo'
Chapter 11: Table Manners
Chapter 12: Private School, Here I Come
Chapter 13: Can I stab their eyes out?
! Some News !
Chapter 14: Rich Brats
Chapter 15: Hale = F**king Bronze
! Another News !
Chapter 16: "You think I can 'chillax'?!"
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT/QUESTION
N E W C A S T #1
P R O L O G U E
Chapter 1: Interested in Adopting
IMPORTANT NEWS
Chapter 2: Is this Good Luck or Bad Luck?
Chapter 3: I'm Not Ready for Goodbyes
Chapter 4: Leaving for Italy
Please don't hate me for this...
WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING
IMPORTANT A/N

Chapter 2: Promises

7K 131 4
By AveryJohansen8208

Raven's POV

I bet some of the orphans here are excited to get adopted, but not me. I am afraid they will separate me from Rock and Rodney. I don't want to get adopted because I don't want to leave them. They are my rock, my comforter, my life, my big brother. I truly love them but if I really am going to get adopted, I will get the necklaces ready. I bought necklaces and phones, just in case of emergencies. You must be questioning, why are the necklaces for emergencies? Well, it is because the necklace I have has a tracker on it and plus, the necklace is also for a friendship necklace. We already have a friendship tattoo in the back of our neck, so I think it will be great if we have a friendship tattoo. I took my black medium-sized suitcase and I packed all of my clothes, belongings and toiletries. 

"Ave, what are you doing?" Rodney asked and I stop in the mid-way of packing. 

I turned back to him and give him a small sad smile and told them both, "I know that I'm going to get adopted. I'm so sorry."

"How did yo-" Rocky wanted to ask but the speaker from Grace turned on, alerting all of us in the building. 

"Raven Scarlett Delilah, you are to come to the meeting room." Grace's voice echoed through the rooms and halls. 

I looked at them both and they both have sad smiles. I sighed and walked to them. When I am close enough to them, I hugged them tightly and said a 'see you later' but it is muffled, since my face is buried into their chest. I let go of the hug and I exited my room. I walked down to the 1st floor and knocked on the meeting room door. I heard someone said a 'come in' from inside, so I entered the room. There are those 3 guys who is the Italian Mafia. I turned my attention to Grace who is gesturing me to sit down at the available chair. I walked and sat beside Grace with a straight back and I can't help but admire the tattoos that Leonardo has. His tattoos are cool! 

"So, Raven, I'm here to tell you-" Grace started but I cut her off.

"-that I'm going to get adopted by them and I should start packing. And dude, those tattoos are cool, I definitely want those tattoos, but sadly I only got one." I completed Grace's sentence and my sentence in one breath. 

"How did you know what I'm going to say?" Grace asked with amusement.

"Grace, I've known you for 11 years, so don't expect me to not know you better than you know yourself." I told her with an innocent smile. 

"Right, so as you say, you are going to get adopted by Mr. Reinfield. Josh Reinfield. He'll sign the papers and you can go up and pack okay?" Grace told me and she basically 'shooed' me playfully which make me roll my eyes.

When I was outside of the meeting room, I bolted towards my room and as soon as I enter, I am crushed into a bear hug by Rocky and Rodney. I hugged them back and after a few seconds of this, I exited the hug and looked at each of them in their eyes. I bit my lip and sit down on the bed along with Rocky and Rodney. I placed my head on Rocky's shoulder and I sighed sadly.

"If you want to know, the person who's going to adopt me is Josh Reinfield, but his real name is Lorenzo Romano. He is the Don of the Italian Mafia." I informed them which make them froze and tense. 

"The Italian Mafia?!" They exclaimed, almost making me jump. 

"Yes, the Italian Mafia." I answered them once again. 

"It's dangerous. He's dangerous." Rodney said while he threw his arms up.

"Oh no, he is not dangerous to me. He is just a softie to me." I said and ended my sentences with a dangerous and low chuckle, which makes people in the Underworld fear me. 

"Okay, yup. Maybe for you he isn't dangerous. You are the freaking 'Devil's Queen'. Just remember that." Rocky remarked with a sheepish chuckle at the end of his sentence.

I just 'tsk' at him and I took my suitcase. I basically still have the total of $20 000 here, so I gave $10 000 to Rocky and Rodney. I told them to share and I hope they did. As I am already packed with everything, I put the 3 necklaces that I bought in my pocket. I and the twins went downstairs and there he is, Lorenzo Romano, Angelo Romano and Giovanni Romano waiting down the steps. I gave them a smile and Lorenzo speak first.

"Is that all you need to bring?" He asked.

"Yes, Mr. Reinfield." I answered.

"Please, call me Josh and who's this?" He asked again.

"Oh, this is the twins, Rocky and Rodney." I told him and the twins just wave at him at the same time and rolled their eyes at the same time too. 

"Okay, are we good to go?" He asked me, while he took my bag.

"Yeah, but can I say goodbye to them first?" I asked hopefully. 

"Yeah, take as much time you need." He said and left to the car maybe or talk to Grace. 

I turned my attention towards the twins and I said to them, "Look, I know I'm going to be gone. But I promise that I will come back for you in a few more months. I promise. Oh and I have this necklace for you guys. But FYI, this necklace has a tracker, so I could keep on track of you guys. Don't you ever take it off, unless if you are taking a shower or sleeping and also, if you tap the circle of the necklace 3 times for emergencies, my necklace will also beep a couple of times, understand?" I whispered at the second and first last sentences. 

I took out the necklaces and gave them their necklaces which is the picture of a moon. I put their necklaces on their necks and I kiss them on their cheeks and hug the both of them.

"I love you guys. I promise I'll come back for you both." I promised them and they nodded with tear springing in their eyes. 

I bet my eyes are glossy now, but I wiped the tears away before it even drop. I took a shaky breath in and said a 'goodbye' to them which they also replied back with an 'I love you'. I smiled at them and I also said a 'thank you for everything and goodbye' to Grace. Grace has tears in her eyes and some dropped, so I wiped them with my thumb and I waved her goodbye. I guess, it is time for me to go. I stepped out of the orphanage with the Italian Mafias. Their car is a silver Aston Martin and I'm in love with it already, but I will never forget my baby, which is the my Harley Davidson. 

"So, do you want to tell us about yourself?" 'Josh' asked.

"Well, my name is Rave Scarlett Delilah, I just turned 14 a few weeks ago, I like the color silver, I'm only 5'6" which is very short compared to your 6'4" or 6'5" height and I love motorcycles and cars." I shortly said.

"Wow, you like cars and motorcycles?" Angelo asked with a giddy tone which make me want to laugh because a 22-year-old Italian Mafia is acting like a kid, but I bit my lip to avoid from laughing. 

"Yes, I love them." I answered and continued on, "Is your name really Josh Reinfield?" This question is launched towards Lorenzo and I could see him stiffen. 

"Yes, why would you ask?" Lorenzo asked with an emotionless voice. 

"Because you have the Italian accent which make me think that you should've had an Italian name." I answered his question while I looked at the window of the car. 

"Okay, you want to know my real name? My real name is-" He wanted to continue, but me being me, cut him off and continued his sentence.

"-Lorenzo Romano. And you are Angelo Romano and lastly, you are Giovanni Romano." I continued on, which make their eyes pop out of their socket.

I smirked at them play with my long black hair that reached down around 5 inches below my shoulders. 

"How did you know?" Giovanni asked angrily, which makes me wanted to chuckle but I stopped myself from doing so. 

"I have my sources." I answered and twirled with my hair. 

"Do you know what or who we are?" Lorenzo asked dangerously. 

"Oh yes, I do. You're the Don of the Italian Mafia." I answered also dangerously. 

A/N

Hey guys! So, here are the pictures of the necklaces...

(Rodney's necklace ^^^)

(Rocky's necklace ^^^)

(Raven's necklace ^^^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 1.6K 32
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ร—...
1M 23.8K 77
Book 1 of the ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ series {Duology} ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
191K 3.9K 25
Sierra and Sienna were the first girls in the Italian mafia after many generations. Their mother had ran away with them because she didn't want them...
148K 3.5K 57
~~ "Torturami ogni giorno, ma ferisci chi amo, pagherai." ~~ {} Rayver Cruise is not your clichรฉ male character. He's not strong, he's not rich, h...