Supernatural/Buffy - Darkest...

By icanseemywife

I will say when the BTVS bits take place, as it skips around a lot. And as for Supernatural, it takes place i... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Five

8 0 0
By icanseemywife

It'd been a few days since Sam and Dean had become teachers at the school, and they were starting to think the demon wasn't a student at the school and maybe a teacher, although after trying the 'Cristo' trick on a few they quickly concluded it wasn't either.

After a long day, they returned to the library to report on their findings to Giles and the others.

"Nothing. Nada. Zip." Dean sighed as he sat down and pulled a beer from his bag and cracked it open.

"You have beer?" Willow questioned.

"Yep. Want some?" Dean offered.

"Dean." Sam warned jokingly.

"Hey, I can drink." Willow said.

"You aren't twenty-one though, are you?" Sam responded.

"Didn't stop us." Dean added. Just then, Xander came in, clearly angry at something.

"Are you okay, Xander?" Willow asked.

"Fine. Just peachy." he snapped.

"Cordelia?" Willow guessed.

"Cordelia." Xander confirmed.

"What happened? Usually you don't let her get to you," Willow queried, concerned.

"Yeah she just— all these low blows about Mom and Dad. I knew I shouldn't have told her about them." he explained, sadly.

"What's up, kid?" Dean took an interest.

"Why do you care?" Xander snapped.

"Curious." Dean said.

"Hey," Xander seemed to have realised something. "How do we know you aren possessed by a demon?"

"Xander," Willow smirked slightly. "They've been saying Cristo this whole time."

"Well, they could be lying about it." Xander reasoned.

"It's okay, Willow." Sam reassured. "Xander, we have these tattoos, they're wards in case a demon tries to possess us, they can't." Sam showed Xander his tattoo and Dean soon followed.

"You could be lying." Xander snapped, standing up. "We don't know!"

"Xander, calm down!" Willow cried anxiously.

"Well, kid, you don't." Dean replied, looking up at Xander. "But we're the best chance you got at figuring out who it is."

"It could be anyone!" Xander yelled.

"Wait." Sam stopped Xander. "Has anyone seen Buffy or Giles?"

"They've just been sorting out some books in the back." Willow told them. Dean and Sam sprinted up the stairs and turned the corner to see Giles and Buffy sat on the ground, peacefully sorting books.

"Cristo!" Sam yelled, capturing Buffy's attention and causing her to flinch. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus—" Sam was cut off before he could finish the exorcism, as Buffy (or the demon inside of her) pushed both him and Dean against a wall using telekinesis. Giles, froze. He had no idea what to do. So he was then flung away by Buffy.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with you five." she smirked, walking over to Sam and Dean. "I am Sagillon. And this is the end for you." She clenched her fist and Sam and Dean both started coughing up blood.

"Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii," Dean just managed to continue.

"Aw, we don't want that, do we?" Sagillon said, throwing Dean into a bookcase, causing it to fall on him.

"Dean!" Sam yelled, but he was pushed against a wall.

"I heard so much about you boys. Honestly, I thought you'd be better fighters than this." she whined.

"What the Hell are you?" Sam choked out, as he stopped coughing up blood.

"Oh, I forgot you aren't from Hell. Well, it's a funny story." Sagillon chuckled maniacally. "Rowena kinda made a couple of us demons Knights."

"Knights? You're a Knight of Hell?" Sam questioned, stunned and terrified. "Rowena has that kind of power?"

"Apparently. Maybe she cast some spell or something." Sagillon mocked. "Do you know what happened to the other Knight she made? She broke his neck immediately. She's a very powerful Queen. Wouldn't want to get on her bad side."

"Why would she?" Sam asked.

"Maybe she's bored of being good. I didn't ask, I was more focused on what I'd do when I get my hands on you." Sagillon laughed— then frowned. "Oh. Oh, that's curious." She let Sam fall from the wall and stood back. "This vessel is fighting me— very— hard."

"She's a Slayer." Sam told her.

"A what?" Sagillon interrogated. "Ugh, I don't have time for this!" She yelled as she teleported away, leaving Sam in shock. Sam coughed a couple more times before running over to Dean and lifting the bookcase up.

"Dean? Dean, are you okay?" he asked.

"Ugh. I'll live." Dean said, getting up, only to fall again. "Agh! I think it's my knee, the left one."

"I'll get you an ice pack." Sam replied, sprinting down the stairs.

"What happened?" Willow questioned. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine— just about— but Dean's injured. I'm getting an ice pack." Sam explained. "The demon, it was— Buffy."

"Oh no!" Willow shouted, holding onto Xander.

"Don't worry, we'll get her back." Sam comforted, before sprinting off to the nurse's office.

Just then, Dean came stumbling down the stairs with Giles helping him to stand.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Willow inquired worriedly.

"I will live, but Dean's knee has been gravely injured." Giles explained.

"Sam's just gone to get an ice pack." Xander told him.

"Good, he will need it." Giles said, putting Dean on a chair and his leg outstretched on another.

"Dear God, please— Uh— help. Uh— amen." Dean stammered. As he finished, Jack appeared in front of everyone with a polite wave.

"Hello." he greeted.

"Jack." Dean stumbled to his feet. "What the Heck?!"

"I—" Jack was taken aback. Sam entered with an ice pack to see Jack there. Jack turned around and waved at Sam. "Hello, Sam!"

"Jack." Sam said calmly. "We were just attacked by a Knight of Hell."

"A Knight? They were all wiped out." Jack responded.

"You act like you're surprised." Dean muttered.

"I am, Dean." Jack answered honestly. "I have no idea how a Knight of Hell is alive,"

"You're God!" Dean shouted.

"Dean, calm down." Sam snapped. "Look, Jack. She said her name was Sagillon and Rowena turned them into a Knight. Is there a spell she could've used to turn her into a Knight."

"Very possibly. Rowena is a very powerful witch." Jack pondered.

"Witch? Witch stuff? I could help!" Willow offered.

"Thanks, Willow, but it's complicated." Sam said. "Rowena's an old friend, she died and she's now the Queen of Hell."

"Oh. Well, any of us could help." Willow suggested.

"It's okay, Willow." Sam responded quickly.

"I don't know how she's done this, or whether it was even to cause chaos, but I promise I will look into it. Oh, and Dean." Jack walked over to Dean and put his hand over his wound, and in a flash of light it was healed. After this, Jack disappeared.

"Alright." Dean started. "Sammy, do you have the ingredients?"

"Yeah, they're in the car." Sam said, running out to go get them.

"Are you sure we can't help?" Willow offered.

"Nice of you, but no, kids. This is for the adults here." Dean told them.

"No." Xander protested. "We're coming. Buffy is our friend, we're not giving up on her."

"We're not giving up on her!" Dean exclaimed.

"You're not trying to get her back!" Xander shouted back.

"We don't where she is! Sagillon could be anywhere so right now, going to Hell and asking Rowena about this is our best bet!" Dean yelled.

"Well—" Xander paused. "We're coming. Whether you like it or not."

"Fine. Fine." Dean caved in. "Sam should be back soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 778 20
"I was put in here because they thought I was insane, but I'm not. I might hear voices in my head, but that doesn't mean I'm crazy. This supernatural...
8.1K 181 26
This is a btvs/supernatural xo fanfic. I'm obsessed with the idea of Faith and Dean. So perfect. I own none of the rights to the characters or basic...
5.2K 202 100
Nine years after the war, Hermione's the Head of the Auror Department that specialises in dealing with Magical Creatures and fugitive Death Eaters th...
11.4K 444 37
The Winchester brothers, Heaven and Hell come across an unfinished business. How far will they go to save a soul? ***The story takes place throughout...