Assault With a Deadly Weapon...

By flickrsunflwr28

The head and the heart, an exhausted rivalry of human psychology. When forced with a choice between logic and... More

Intro//Author's Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.*
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33*.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.*
40.
41.
42.
43.*
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.*
51.
52.
53.
54.
55*
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.*
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80* + Epilogue

26.*

8.6K 203 978
By flickrsunflwr28

Song recommendation: Neptune by Sleeping at Last

{You can switch to Sex On Fire by Kings Of Leon when you think it's necessary ;) }
-
Again, if you know me in real life NO YOU DON'T.

!! This chapter has smut!!
(It's good smut so I recommend reading it, but if you don't want to, it won't affect the next parts of the story.)
-

"Hey guys I'm taking Bella home." Styles announced to the party as I clung to his arm.

"Why? She's fine." Daniella protested with a full drink in her hand.

"Look at her." Styles looked at me.

"I'm fine Lexi." I slurred, hanging off of him.

I was getting quite creative with the nicknames for Alex.

"No you're not." He shook his head. "I'll be back in like twenty minutes." He sighed.

He dragged me out of the pub, my ankles wiggling as I walked from the high heels. People were staring at me. I looked like a train wreck, my hair was a mess, my lipstick was smudged, and I couldn't walk in a straight line.

Thankfully we made it outside the pub where it was raining, all the way to the parking lot without me slipping and scraping my knees.

Styles had me in the middle of the dark parking lot, he did a quick look around him.

"Clear?" He called out over the rain.

"Clear." Niall replied, stepping out from behind his car.

I straightened up, ran a hand through my now wet hair, and brushed off my dress. I only had one drink that night. I was stone cold sober. The only thing that I had in my bloodstream was cranberry juice and a bit of vodka.

"Good acting kid." Styles gave me a smooth high five.

"Thanks bud." I replied with a smile.

"Niall, have her back here by morning." He pointed a finger at Niall.

"Morning? How are you two pulling that off? I thought we only had a few hours." He squinted.

"We're gonna say that she was too drunk to bring home, so I checked her in at a hotel." He explained.

"Smart." He nodded.

"Be safe, pay attention, and don't hurt each other too much. We need Philly walking tomorrow." He snickered.

"Oh fuck off." I rolled my eyes.

"Only the truth." Styles walked over to his car. "Nice to see you Nialler."

"You too Haz." He smiled. "Be safe."

"Trying my best." He nodded before slipping away into his vehicle.

We watched the headlights fade into the streets, leaving us in complete silence other than the rain pounding down on us. I looked over to Niall, he looked over to me, and there we stood. After weeks of waiting for each other, here we were.

"Detective Horan." I spoke.

"Detective Carter." He said back.

The tension between us could be cut with a knife.

"You're here." He breathed.

"In the flesh." I gestured to myself.

"And you're alive."

"Hardly." I scoffed.

"You're here, and you're alive." He shook his head in disbelief. "This is long overdue Philly girl." He held out his hands to me.

I walked over to him, and took his hands in mine. I touched the callouses that had formed on the tips of his fingers from playing his instruments. My eyes wandered up his arms, along his chest, up to his face. Water was running down his neck, and his hair was being weighed down over his forehead.

"You love the rain." I remembered from the night we got stuck in a storm.

"And you hate it." He nodded.

"It's a little more bearable with you here." I confessed.

"Life is a little more bearable when we're together." He smirked. "Makes everything a little more exciting."

"Who would pass on a little excitement?" I laughed softly.

"Certainly not you, fearless Philly Carter." He brushed my soaking wet hair away from my face.

"Where are you taking me tonight Detective Horan?" My thumb stroked his hand.

"Where do you want me to take you?" He said softly.

"I want you to take me somewhere safe." I pleaded.

"You're always safe when you're with me. For the next twelve hours, you don't have to worry about anything." He assured me. "Now I raise the question again, where do you want to go tonight?"

"I want to get out of this rain." I joked.

"That's a great starting place." He let a grin spread over his face. "Into the car!"

We let go of our hands, Niall started running to his car.

"Niall wait!" I called. "My shoes!" I gestured to the high heels.

"Take them off!" He shouted back.

"But I-"

"Take them off!" He shouted again before running back over to me. "Trust me."

I slipped off my shoes and felt my feet hit the hard pavement. They weren't there for long before Niall bent down and scooped me up like it was nothing.

"Horan!" I laughed. "What are you doing?" I looped my arm around his neck.

"It's faster this way." He looked at me with rain streaming down his face.

"You're insane." I used my free hand to push his hair back, revealing his shining blue eyes. The eyes I adored more than anything else in the world.

"Sometimes insanity leads to good stories." He told me before he started running to the car. I held on for dear life. I swear to god if he dropped me, I was going to kill him. The boy was notoriously clumsy while I was in his arms, always tripping and shit. "Here." He set me down at the passenger seat door. He opened it for me and watched me get into the car. After shutting the door, he got in on his side.

We sat in the darkness, listening to the droplets of rain hitting the windshield, and the sound of the two of us trying to catch our breath. It was peaceful. Everything was good.

"Niall," I broke the silence.

"Yes dear?" He looked over to me.

"I missed you so much." I confessed.

"You missed me?" His eyes went wide. "Impossible. Nobody could miss you more than I did."

"Bullshit." I shook my head.

"No word of a lie." He shrugged. "So, what's our plan from here?"

I thought for a moment. My eyeline caught hold of his hands, mimicking piano keys on the steering wheel, a steady rhythm that was almost hypnotizing.

"I made the first choice. Now it's yours."

"I think I know what we should do." His eyes wandered from my face down my figure, taking it all in before travelling back up to my face.

"What do you want Niall?" I followed his train of thought.

"I want you Ophelia." He said breathlessly.

"Is that really what you want?" I spoke slowly.

"It's what I need." His hand moved from the steering wheel so that his fingers interlocked with my own.

"Well I wouldn't want to leave you in need." I teased.

"Let's book a hotel. Somewhere new for a change."

"Okay." I nodded.

He put the car into drive, and pulled out of the parking lot, where we left my false life behind. Taking this risk could get me killed, but if this was my last night, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I looked over at Niall as he drove. He didn't meet my gaze, but he knew I was looking.

"Admiring my beauty or plotting a murder?" He quoted himself.

"I'll leave that up to you to decide." I played along. "I think the real answer would inflate your ego."

He smiled, keeping his eyes on the road.

It was hard to imagine that I'd ever hated this boy. This beautiful boy. Thinking back on it now, my hatred was never truly authentic. It was fear, and uncertainty. Niall Horan was this powerful force of a man that took the attention of every person he graced with his presence. He was a genius, and an incredible detective. Niall Horan was everything I wanted to be. He wasn't pushing my buttons to piss me off, he was pushing me to be better. I never hated him. I hated the change he inflicted on me, even if that change was ultimately for the better.

I let out a tired breath, keeping my eyes on him. Even the bright lights of New York couldn't compare to him.

Niall pulled into the parking lot of hotel that was closer to the McBride Mansion than the precinct. It would be easier for me to get back there in the morning. It was still raining when he turned off the car engine.

"Can we stay here for a bit?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'd like to." I nodded.

And with that, I sat back, listening to the sound of the rain, and the beating of my heart.

"How have you been sleeping?" He asked out of the blue. "I know you keep a schedule."

"That schedule was thrown out the window months ago." I laughed softly. "But I've been sleeping pretty well. It took a little while after the shower incident, but I think I'm okay now."

"I'm glad."

"How about you?"

"Not great." He admitted. "I'm just constantly worried about you. I leave my house to go to the precinct, and the five minutes that I spend in the car, I spend them worrying whether you're dead or not. I hate leaving you alone."

"I'm not a kid." I reminded him. "I can hold my own ground."

"I know that you can, and that's why I'm so scared that you'll get into trouble while I'm not there, because if you can't fight for yourself, I'll find some way to blame it on myself."

"Niall, you don't have to worry about me as much as you do." I reached for his hand. "You're doing an amazing job as it is."

"Thank you." He looked at me with kind eyes. "I can't believe you're real."

"Right cause I'm a robot remember?" I snickered.

"No, because how the hell did I end up with someone like you? You're the most intelligent person I've ever met, you're absolutely stunning, and you can be funny sometimes."

"Sometimes?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We'll work on your jokes babe." He leaned over to kiss my cheek.

"Niall," Our faces remained inches apart from each other. "Kiss me please. It's been so long."

"All you have to do is ask." He grinned before pressing his lips to mine. It was a feeling I'd missed so much. The warmth that spread through my body felt like heaven. Despite the both of us being soaked from the rain, I felt light, and airy. His kiss was like a breath of life circulating through me. When he pulled away, my heart was full.

"I think we should go inside." I suggested, laying a hand on his thigh.

"I think you're right." He nodded. "We'll have to run through the rain."

"That's alright with me." I smiled softly.

"Perfect."

We got out of the car, I was barefoot, in a mini dress that was sticking to me in all the wrong places.

"We're gonna race!" Niall shouted over the rain.

"I can't run!" I said with wide eyes.

"Count it as our warm up." He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You'll need a lot of stamina tonight."

"Oh shut up." I hit him playfully.

"Ready, set," He prepared himself to run. "Go!"

We started sprinting through the rain. The pavement hurt my feet so badly, and I was losing! I eventually decided to give up half way because I wasn't prepared to be running tonight. Niall saw that I had stopped, and he slowed down to match my pace. He swung his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in close as we walked to the lobby.

The people working at the front desk gave us a few weird looks, but ultimately I think they understood what was going on.

"Room 228." The clerk handed Niall the key. "The floor is pretty much empty right now, and soundproof walls."

"Thanks." Niall turned beet red.

He led me down the hallways, to the elevator. I felt weird walking on the carpets. My parents always used to tell me that walking on hotel carpets without socks or shoes will give you a foot fungus. As a child, I thought that meant that a mushroom would grow out of my foot, but now that was the least of my concerns.

The ride in the elevator was quiet. We were both waiting in anticipation to get into the room. We didn't touch each other, but I had a feeling there would be a lot of touching later on.

Finally, the elevator doors opened. I don't know if it was my eagerness to get out, or if the doors were just opening incredibly slowly.

"Holy fuck. Hurry up." Niall started pressing the open button rapidly, even though it wouldn't really help anything.

When the doors eventually opened, we rushed out of that elevator to search for our room.

224,

226,

228!

Niall stuck the key into the reader and swung open the door.

"Ugh!" Niall stepped into the room with a cry of relief. "This is perfect!"

"It's great." I closed the door behind me.

He flopped onto the bed, star-fishing across the white sheets, taking deep breaths.

"Niall you're going to get the bed wet." I frowned. "I don't want to sleep on soaked sheets."

"Who said we were doing any sleeping?" He lifted his head.

"Oh you little shit." I laughed. "Regardless, you're all wet, go get a towel."

"I guess I could do that." He got up, walked into the bathroom, and shut the door.

Why did he shut the door? What was he doing in there?

While I waited for Niall to get out, I sat on a chair, careful to not drip water all over the furniture. I bounced my leg nervously. I hoped that Niall and I would be fine, but the looming threat of being discovered hung in the back of my consciousness.

My eyes snapped up as I heard the bathroom door open. Niall walked out with a towel, messy hair, and the absence of a shirt. My jaw dropped.

"What?" Niall smirked as he ruffled the towel through his wet hair.

"Nothin." I dropped my eye line to the floor.

"You haven't changed at all. Always embarrassed." He said smoothly. "Come here."

I looked up at him again.

"Niall I-"

"Come here firefly." He gestured for me to come to him.

I couldn't ignore it. I stood, and walked towards him.

"I haven't seen you in a month pretty girl." He moved my hair over my shoulder. "We don't have time for you to be shy."

"Sorry." I breathed. "I'm just a little paranoid."

"It's okay." He put his hands on my shoulders. "We're safe. We've taken every precaution."

"I know. I just don't want this to be a waste of a night." I sighed. "I don't want to be distracted for you."

"I guess that just means I'll have to try harder to keep your attention." He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me in close. He smelled like rain, and cologne. My head rested on his chest, feeling his breathing. My hands rested on his back. I felt muscles that I hadn't felt the last time I hugged him.

"Have you been working out?" I blurted.

"You noticed?" He laughed.

"I did." I nodded. "And so did Daniella and Josephine."

"Oh my god!" He got warmer and dropped his head down into the crook of my neck. "That's embarrassing."

"Bullshit, you love it." I snickered.

"I love a few things and that is not one of them." He kissed my cheek.

I felt my face grow red hot.

"Well I love it." I stated. "You're going to have to send me more of those pictures."

"Whatever you need to help the case." He pulled away and looked down at me.

"Right. The case." I said slowly.

"So, Philly my girl," he started kissing down my face. "The last time we did this, we were a little rushed."

"And we were angry." I added.

"Yeah let's not talk about that." He laughed softly. "That didn't happen."

"Okay." I smiled as he continued kissing me, down my cheek, to my jawline, and around to the base of my ear.

"We'll take it nice and slow." He murmured into my ear. "We've got all night."

I nodded in a trance like state.

"I could be gentle with you," He whispered. "Or we could be a little rough, but I won't be mean. I'll make up for all the nights I've missed."

"It's only been a month." I reminded him.

"Oh babe you don't know what I would've done in a month." His kisses became more intense. "Are you up for it?" He pulled away to look me in the eyes.

"Please." I let out unintentionally.

"Good." He let out an airy breath. "I was thinking we start in the bathroom. You know, so we don't get anything wet."

Plenty of things were wet at the moment, and by the way he was touching me, that was inevitable.

He lead me into the bathroom where there was a huge mirror above the counters. He stood behind me as I looked at my reflection.

"Look at you." His hands ran down my body while he kissed my shoulder. "You're such a good girl." I felt shivers running down my spine, and heat radiating through the thin material of my dress. "You're so smart." He continued to praise me. He obviously knew what it did to me. "And you're so sexy." His hands caressed my body all over.

"Niall." I muttered.

"Yes dear?" He dragged his lips softly along my neck.

"Keep going." I breathed heavily. "I like to watch in the mirror."

"You do?"

"Mhm."

"So do I." He admitted.

His big hands grabbed hold onto my hips, and pushed them back into his. I gasped as I felt his erection push against me. He moved his one arm to completely wrap around my waist, keeping me close to him, while his other hand grasped my breast. He continued spreading kisses all over me, letting his tongue slip out every once in a while. All I could do was lean into him, letting my head fall back onto his shoulder.

My hands held onto the sides of his thighs for stability. I didn't know how much more I could lean into him. Then, I had a wonderful idea. I stepped away from Niall and turned to face him. I hoisted myself up to sit on the counter.

"What are you doing?" Niall raised an eyebrow with a crooked smirk.

"Come here." I grabbed him by the belt loops of his pants and pulled him closer to me.

"Tell me what to do." He gave in, letting me straddle his torso.

I laid my hands on his bare chest, admiring his skin, and his muscles. I looked up into his clear blue eyes, flaming with desire.

"Touch yourself." I told him.

"Wow." I physically saw his breathing grow faster and his face flush red. 

I looked at him expectantly. I leaned in close, kissing his neck, sucking and licking wherever I pleased.

"I said, touch yourself for me Horan." I whispered.

"Only if you join me." He countered.

"Of course I will." I smiled seductively.

I reached down and unbuttoned his pants. As they dropped I felt the adrenaline course through my body. My eyes couldn't pull away from the massive bulge in his boxers.

"Close that mouth or we'll have to put it somewhere else." He pressed a finger to my bottom lip, pushing my mouth closed. "Your turn."

I adjusted myself so that I could pull up the hem of my dress around my hips, exposing my lacy underwear. It really pays to be prepared with cute underwear in these situations.

Niall brought his hands to the band of his boxers, and with a gradual reveal, and a spike in my heart rate, he took his cock in his hand until it was fully stiff.

"See what you do to me?" He kept his chin down, but looked up to me with a smirk. A single strand of hair fell over his face.

I pushed myself closer to the edge of the counter so that I was closer to Niall. I pressed my lips to his, bringing my hand into my underwear, using my other hand to caress his face.

Nobody knew how to touch me the way I touched myself, but Niall was the closest I've ever gotten. I knew the pattern by heart. I knew how to get my self to the climax on command. I pulled away from Niall's lips so that I could watch him. His hand moved up and down on his cock. His heavy breathing made me feel more pleasure than I already was. He threw his head back with a loud sigh. I brought my hand up around the back of his neck so that he would meet my gaze. Looking into his intense eyes made me let out a whimper. He broke the eye contact to look at where my hand was working.

"Fuck." He groaned. "Let me help you."

He knelt to the ground, pulling my underwear down my legs, exposing myself to him.

"Ever had this done before?" He looked up at me.

"Plenty of times." I assured him.

"Well let me show you how it's done properly." He brought his hands to my thighs, keeping them spread apart. I leaned back onto my hands, making sure I was stable.

I swear to god my entire world was spun upside down when his tongue met my pussy. So far, nothing had been any different than any other guy I'd been with, except for the fact that it was him. His eyes met mine, and oh god those baby blues almost ended me right there.

"Oh fuck." I moaned.

"Is that good?" He asked slowly.

"Mhm." I nodded, biting down on my lip so I didn't make too much noise.

His tongue worked magic on me. I brought a hand to his hair and ran my fingers through it, feeling the need to touch him.

What brought me to the edge was him sucking gently on my clit. I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Oh god Niall keep going. I'm gonna come." I let out loud and heavy breaths.

Niall didn't stop. In fact, he did more. He hummed against me, causing vibrations. No man had ever done that to me before and it was a game changer. The tone of his voice, and the intense vibrations from his mouth made me grip onto his hair tighter.

As the tension in my muscles built up, my moans got louder, my breathing heavier, and the blood rushed to my head. My eyes glazed over as I burst into complete release. my orgasm was so powerful that my muscles contracted for a solid count of ten. Just because I was in the midst of a climax didn't mean that Niall would stop. He kept licking, sucking, and humming, making my release more and more intense until I felt like I couldn't physically come any more. The sounds I let out made me so thankful that the room was soundproof.

As I came down from my high, I collapsed onto the wall, using it as support. Niall stood up and leaned over me. He kissed me with so much passion and fire. Good god.

"You taste amazing." He smirked.

I was speechless.

"Let's take this to the bed." His arms wrapped around me. He lifted me up, my legs wrapped around him.

He traced circles around my back as he walked me over to the bed. He laid me down gently on the pillows, my hair spread out across the sheets.

"You're so hot." I breathed, my hands gliding down his chest.

"I was just about to say the same thing." He smirked. "Your pussy was so good for me, let's see what else we can do." He pulled off my dress effortlessly.

He dragged his hands down my body before guiding his cock into me. I forgot how much I missed it.

From there I can't recall exactly what happened. It was a blur of erotic pleasure. I couldn't tell you how many times I came, but I know where we ended. I don't know how long it had been since we started, but I was dripping with sweat, and so was Niall. His face was flushed and his body was giving off so much heat.

We were laying sideways, Niall was inside of me, while caressing my body, and kissing my shoulder. He was going fast, but it wasn't what was going to make me come. It was the feeling of his body pressed up behind me, and his strong arms holding me. He used his free hand to rub my clit while he fucked me.

"Do you like that pretty girl?" He slurred into my ear, his hot breath hit my skin.

I nodded, purely because I couldn't muster out any words.

"I'm coming." He whimpered before pulling out of me, repositioning himself so that I was straddling him, and he fucked himself until he came all over me. "Oh fuck." He let out a moan, and the look in his eyes was so attractive. I loved when he cussed. He had this raspy, deep voice that was now engraved in my memory. He was truly the hottest guy I'd ever been with. "Let me clean you up. Stay here."

He pressed a kiss to my lips before standing up to get a towel from the bathroom.

I couldn't believe I was there, in a hotel room, with Detective Horan's kids just chilling on my stomach, but I had to admit that was the best sex I'd ever had in my life.

He came back a few seconds later with a fluffy towel. He cleaned me up, looking at me with a familiar expression. I thought back to every time I'd ever paid attention to his face when he was around things that made him happy, and with the help of my detective's memory, I placed it. Niall looked at me the same way he looked at the stars. His gaze was full of wonder, and adoration. He threw the towel into the laundry basket beside the bed and swiftly pulled down the covers of the bed.

"I guess it's time for bed." He slipped in the sheets.

"I thought you said we weren't sleeping tonight." I raised an eyebrow.

"You always have to cuddle after sex, and considering how good that was, I think we'll end up passing out." He reasoned. "Now get in here so I can cuddle you up before you have to leave in the morning."

I was leaving in the morning.

Why did we always have sex when I had places to be the next day?

I slid in beside Niall, letting him engulf me in his heat. This boy was such a cuddle bug. He clung to me like a magnet. He buried his head in the crook of my neck, leaving small, lazy kisses along my shoulder.

"Niall,"

"Yes firefly?"

"Thank you."

"It was your idea." He laughed softly.

"But you went along with my crazy idea." I played with his hair.

"Of course I did. That's my job as your partner. I trust your questionable plans always, no matter how much they scare me, and no matter how much I worry about you."

"Good to know." I pressed a kiss to his head.

Shortly after, the rhythm of Niall's steady breathing lulled me to a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

All was good.

-

Yay! Nilly content!

I really hope you guys liked this chapter! I really liked writing it! The next few chapters are some of my most favourite so far!!

I give you all my love,

-Kallie 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 841 54
Y/n is a detective, who is all set to solve a crime in London. But as soon as she reaches there, she finds 'one direction' accused of crime for killi...
49.8K 779 51
Dana Mitchell is a young agent who had solved cases and has an unlikely huge crush on Harry Styles, one of the five members of One Direction. When Ha...
1.3K 45 24
This is a fanfic of One Direction, a mystery that is up for the lads to solve, to use their brains, and the guts to do it . It is a chance not only...
12.6K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...