You will forever be my always

By Izzyreadsx

She never met someone that is so cold and soft at the same time, that is mean to everyone, and not to mention... More

• Characters
Prologue
1. Beginnings 
2. Roommate
3. Hockey players
4. Breathing
5. Party
6. Blushing
7. Ice skating
8. Movie Night
9. Care
10. Shocked
11. Date
13. Beach
14. Panic
15. Oh wow
16. Sleepover
17. Game
18. Lazy
19. Ice
20. Going home
21. Parents
22. Thanksgiving
23. Logan
24. Face mask
25. Holidays
26. Lucky
27. Sick
28. Looking Good
29. I love you
30. Forever be my always

12. Road trip 

178K 4K 2.5K
By Izzyreadsx

Just as I'm waking up I feel Grayson's heavy body on top of mine. He has his head tucked on my neck, and his hands down my butt.

'Why does his hands have to be on my butt?'

I try to wiggle my self out of his old, but I can't move.

"Grayson." I groan, pushing his head out of my neck, and wiping his bed hair from his forehead.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me, groaning he tucks his head back into my neck, "Go back to sleep." He mumbles and gives my neck a light peck while squeezing my butt.

"Grayson!" I say gasping with flushed checks.

He chuckles while shushing me.

"This is the second time you sleep with your hand on my butt." I whisper while rubbing his naked back.

I fell him smirking on my neck,"Uhum, I know." He says, I laugh shaking my head at him.

I almost have a heart attack when someone kicks the door open.

"Rise and shine Graygray." I hear Shawn scream as he enters the room. "Oh look what we have here, Hello cupcake." He smirks down at us.

I blush while Grayson groans and looks at Shawn with a glare on his face, "Get the fuck out."

Shawn smile at him, "Oh I forgot that Graygray is not a morning person." He says while sitting on the end of the bed.

Grayson rolls his eyes and sighs, "Why are you here Shawn?" He says while tucking his head back into my neck.

Shawn grins while standing up, I laugh when he slaps Grayson's butt and runs to the door.

"We're going on a road trip bitches."

____

Its 5am and we're leaving Boston.

We have a whole week off so Mia and Shawn decided that we should all go to their beach house.

It's a 13 hour drive. Grayson suggested us to take a plane, but Shawn said that he wants to have a road trip, so that's what we're doing.

We're taking Matthew's car because his car has 7 sits, 3 on the middle and 2 in the back.

We're all taking turns on driving, right now Shawn is driving and Sarah is on the passenger seat, Mia and Matthew are on the back, and me and Grayson in the middle.

Instagram
Grayson • 6:30 am

Snapchat
Sarah • 8:15 am

Instagram
Grayson • 10:30 am

Instagram
Liliana • 1:30 pm

Snapchat
Shawn • 2:20pm

Snapchat
Mia •3:30 pm

Snapchat
Mia• 4:10 pm

Snapchat
Sarah• 5:30 pm

Instagram
Liliana• 6:10 pm

Snapchat
Matthew • 7:15pm

Im exhausted, I literally slept the whole time,except when I was driving, but I'm still tired.

While the guys went to the grocery store, me and the girls decided to sit and watch the sun set.

"So what's happening between you and Grayson." Sarah asks.

I look at them and look back at the beautiful view, I shrug. " I don't know, I think we're just living the moment, you know." I say softly.

I know that me and Grayson are more than friends, I mean, friends don't kiss and sleep together.

But we're not official, I definitely want to but I don't know about him.

"What about you Mia? What's happening between you and Matthew?" I ask. She blushes and also shrugs her solders, " Same, we're just living the moment." She says.

Mia looks at Sarah and smirks.

"What about you and my brother?" She asks making Sarah's eye widen.

"You know?" She whispers while bitting her lip.

Mia scoffs and rolls her eyes, "of course I know."
Sarah looks at her with an anxious look on her face,
"Are you mad?" She asks.

Mia shakes her head while saying, "No, I've seen the way you guys look at each other."

Sarah nods and look back at the view.

"We're dating." Sarah suddenly says making me and Mia gasp.

We look at her with wide eyes, "since when?" I ask

"Since yesterday, we were going to tell you guys today." She says with a small smile.

"Wow." Mia whispers I nod in agreement.

"Are you sure you're not mad Mia?" Sarah asks with her eyebrows furrowed.

Mia shakes her head, " No I'm just shocked, I mean I knew it was going to happen, but not right now you, know." She says

"But I'm happy for you guys." Mia says and hugs Sarah.

Sarah smile and hugs her back, "Thank you."

"Come here short stuff." Mia opens her arm with a smirk on her face. I roll my eyes with a smile, and hug them.

___

After eating the food that the guys brought and taking a shower, I decided to go to bed.

There's 6 rooms on the house, so everyone has their own, but im kind of missing Grayson right now.

Just as I'm about to fall sleep I hear my door open, I look up to see Grayson only wearing sweatpants.

"Hey, you're okay?" I ask as I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed watching him lay down on my bed.

"Yeah, I just missed you." He says while throwing his arms around me, and resting his head on my chest.

I smile at the action and throw my arms around him slightly kissing his head.

I feel his hands go down my butt and I blush.

"Good night beautiful." He says kissing the corner of my mouth.

"Good night Grayson."
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 2.8K 54
Natasha Kapoor is the "GOOD GIRL". She is a smart, shy, sweet girl who is loved by everyone. She is also someone you never wanna mess up with. She li...
691K 11.4K 59
Soul•mate /sohl-meyt/ ~Someone who understands you, loves you, and will be there for you like no other.~ We all love a good cliché right? Those stori...
1.2M 28.1K 38
"hey! Blondie!" "don't call me that" extended synopsis inside
3.6K 97 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...