Until We Meet Again

By torinew1

Hayden's life was never the same after the death of her sister. 2 years later Hayden's parents send her to he... More

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

Warning

193 5 0
By torinew1

Hello Readers!

I have had this story idea in my head for a long time and I cannot wait for you all to read it! Updates are very slow and nothing has been edited yet!

If anyone wants to create a cover for my book that would be amazing and I will be sure to give credits to you since I don't really like the cover right now.

Suicide is a big topic in this book so please do not read if you will get triggered in anyway while reading.

*Trigger Warning*
Suicide
Swearing
Self Harm

Hope you all enjoy!
Constructive Criticism is welcomed
Please massage me if you have an questions or concerns
————————————————————-

Started: June 17 2021

Ended:

———————————————————

Vote | Comment | Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 277 50
They were from different worlds. One being a world of imagination the other being very much physical. Maya was an aspiring artist, moving across...
4.4K 555 37
Emma Baker was her best friend. She was also his girlfriend. Until she wasn't anymore. And what better way to replace the hole that she left than alc...
22.1K 498 11
**Mature Content (18+)** Finally free from the grips of college and all that was expected of him, Ryder Mathis starts feeling like summer will be his...
5.9K 32 40
What will happen if you find yourself in love with your best friend's boyfriend. And worse, what if he feels the same? Are you going to do what you...