𝗦𝗶𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 ||...

By SEOLARLY

ღ in which jisung and felix share a literature class ღ a short jilix fic started ; 17/06/21 (JUNE 17TH 2021) ... More

I MISS YOUR SMILE
SO FAR
SO FAR BUT SO CLOSE
LIKE A STAR
OUT IN THE COSMOS
CAN'T TOUCH
THE BEAUTY I SEE
THAT'S HOW
FEELS LIKE MILES

IT ALL FEELS TO ME.

539 34 15
By SEOLARLY

▪︎—[❤︎]—▪︎

   "It's quite warm outside, isn't it, Patty?" Felix speaks, humming to himself when he gets no reply as he expected.

   "The weather's nice." Felix says to nobody in particular, sticking his head out of the window and inhaling deeply.

   "Shall we go for a walk today, baby?" He asks. Felix rolls his eyes when Patty doesn't respond, unbothered by his words.

   "What, do you want me to go alone? That's just mean," Felix fakes anger, and Patty stares at him.

   "Fine then." Felix rolls his eyes once more, getting out of his chair with a groan. Still, Patty doesn't get up.

   Felix decides that he really wont bring her on his walk, instead getting up and heading to his closet to put on some more weather-suitable clothes.

   At first, he decided on simple sweatpants and an oversized shirt, but on second thoughts he threw them onto his bed. "What if Jisung is going to be there?" he thought. Now grabbing a pair of baggy jeans and a graphic shirt, Felix changes into his clothes.

   He puts a necklace and beanie on for flavour before finally leaving his bedroom. Felix feels good. He thinks he looks good too. Honestly, he's hoping that he runs into Jisung again.

   Felix shoves money into his pocket before leaving the house, house key in hand as he walks away. Felix goes to the same grocery shop as before, grabbing the exact same chips he bought last time. He also buys many sour candies before paying and leaving.

   Just like last time, not many people are out. It has gotten quite warm out, after all. Summer vacation is right around the corner now, just a few weeks away. When Felix passes by the park, he's unsure if he should enter or not. He makes up his mind, deciding to take a stroll inside and soon leave.

   Felix passes by the same spot he had come across Jisung at the last time he was here. He contemplates whether he should sit in the same place or not, and sighs before going over and plopping down under the exact same tree.

   He puts the bag of snacks down, groaning and laying down on the grass. Felix spreads his arms out by his sides, closing his eyes calmly and sighing. It's a bit lonely, to be frank. Felix would much rather have someone to talk to, or even just sit beside, in a place like this.

   Felix grabs his phone out of his pocket, deciding to put on some music. He takes one airpod out of its case and rests it in his ear before putting his playlist on shuffle.

   He doesn't know how long passes, but he had heard at least five songs by now. Suddenly, he hears a nearly silent groan, followed by the sound of subtle shuffling. Felix opens his eyes, looking to his side. His eyes are as wide as saucers as he stares at the other.

   "Hi," Jisung says timidly. Felix smiles  slightly, sitting up.

   "Hi." He replies. Jisung blushes, looking around before pressing his back against the tree behind them, getting comfortable.

   Felix sits comfortable again, back pressed on the tree as well. He's hyper aware of the way his and Jisung's shoulders are touching, and it seems like Jisung is too.

   "Oh, here!" Felix remembers, emptying the contents of the plastic grocery bag onto the grass. Jisung looks over at Felix, eyebrows raised.

   "Do you only go out to buy snacks?" Jisung chuckles, and now Felix is blushing.

   "Oh, shut up! I go outside other times too. Don't give me that look — just take the damn snacks," Felix groans, rolling his eyes.

   "Oh, wait!" Felix pauses, shoving his hand into one of his pockets and pulling something out.

   "Give me your hands!" Felix says, and Jisung doesn't even question him, instead holding his hands out for Felix.

   Felix pours a significant amount of hand sanitizer into Jisung's hand, laughing at the boys panicked look.

   "'Lix, this is way too much!" Jisung says, exasperated. Felix just laughs, rolling his eyes and pouring a minimal amount of hand sanitizer into his own hands.

   "Deal with it," He says as he rubs his hands together, snorting at the grimace on Jisung's face as his hands are now sticky due to the unnecessary amount of hand sanitizer. Felix pops a bag of chips open with a small grin, shoving his hand into the bag and pulling a chip out.

   "Say "ah"!" Felix smirks, and Jisung blushes, but opens his mouth anyway. Felix's hand directs the chip to the older's mouth, but before it can really go in Jisung's mouth, Felix is shoving it into his own.

   He tries not to laugh at the pained sigh Jisung let's out, one hand hovering over his lips to hide his face. Jisung shakes his head, rubbing his hands on his pants, but before he can reach his hand into the bag, Felix is stopping him.

   "Wait, wait, I'll really feed you now," Felix giggles, taking another chip.

   This time, it really does go into Jisung's mouth. Felix smiles, and Jisung has no choice but to reciprocate the expression.

   "You're really cute," Felix says shamelessly as he shoves another chip into the older's mouth. Jisung nearly chokes on the chip, and Felix laughs loudly.

   The sun has already set completely as the two boys lay in the grass, speaking of whatever comes to mind. Jisung asks why Felix transferred schools in the middle of the year, and Felix asks Jisung about his anxiety. They share a deep conversation, unaware of how long they had been speaking to each other for.

   The two finally stop speaking, and it's quiet. They stare at the sky aimlessly, music playing in both of their ears as Felix had given Jisung his other airpod so they could listen to music together.

   "Hey, 'Lix?" Jisung speaks up.

   "Yeah?"

   "Can I give you something?" Jisung asks shyly, and Felix nods with a hum in reply, hiding his curiosity.

   Jisung reaches for his backpack, unzipping it and taking something out. Felix raises an eyebrow when an envelope is shoved into his hands. Both he and Jisung are now sitting up straight, facing each other.

   Felix opens the envelope, taking the piece of paper inside of it out. His eyes quickly skim over the words, not actually reading anything but just trying to get an idea of what's written.

   "It's — just read it," Jisung says before Felix can question him. Felix can hear the stress in his voice and just nods, looking back at the paper.

  His eyes move slowly from word to word, trying to understand a deeper meaning of what's written, trying not to get distracted by the song playing in his ear at the moment. Felix can feel heat rise to his cheeks and ears as he keeps reading each stanza. When Felix is done, his eyes are blown wide as he stares at Jisung who fidgets nervously.

   "S-So?" Jisung stutters as he speaks up, and Felix clears his throat, speechless.

   "You... This — You wrote this for me?" Felix says, taken aback. Jisung nods silently, embarrassed.

   "It's so beautiful, Jisung. Thank you," Felix says in gratitude, and Jisung blushes. It goes silent for a while before Felix speaks up.

   "I really, really like you." Felix says, looking at Jisung. Jisung's ears are bright red as he bites back a grin, nodding.

   "I really, really like you too." Jisung states. Felix giggles, and the tension in the air breaks. He scooches over closer to Jisung, placing one hand on the other's cheek.

   "Can I kiss you, Jisung?" Felix checks, and Jisung nods eagerly.

   Slowly, Felix closes the distance between them. Their lips lock, and Felix has to forcibly hold a grin back to resist breaking the kiss. Their lips fit perfectly against eachother, and Felix feels Jisung arms wrap themselves around his waist.

   All while "Six Feet Under" by Alec Benjamin plays in the background. The song that linked them. Their song.

▪︎—[THE END]—▪︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 427 34
In which Han Jisung has a, you could say, colorful secret. Started: Jul 31st, 2022 Ended: March 3rd, 2023. Updates every Tuesday <3
839K 13.2K 65
a collection of stray kids imagines: fluff, angst, mini series, oneshots, and more! my early imagines are absolutely terrible so I recommend you read...
95.3K 3.8K 19
Felix hurts himself during practice, so Chan does his best to keep the rebellious boy from hurting himself even more. Along the way though, Chan real...
15.9K 740 10
After a long period of constant photo shoots and training the members of Stray Kids finally get a break. All of the members deeply miss the interacti...