Learning About a Better Life...

By lrichardson03

This is a watching fanfiction but with a twist. What if Hiccup and the teens ran away, what if Berk and the n... More

The Beginning
Legend Of The Bonenapper Dragon (Edited)
Gift Of The Night Fury (Edited)
The Book Of Dragons (Edited)
How To Start A Dragon Training Academy(edited)
Viking For A Hire (Edited)
Animal House (Edited)
Terrible Twos (Edited)
In Dragons We Trust (edited)
Alvin and The Outcasts (edited)
How To Pick Your Dragon (edited)
Portrait of Hiccup as a Buff Man (edited)
Dragon Flower
The Heather Report Pt 1
The Heather Report Part 2
Thawfest
When Lightning Strikes
What Flies Beneath

OC Cast, IMPORTANT information, and background/recap

2.3K 23 0
By lrichardson03

Virginia Gardner as Noell Hofferson[HTTYD, GOTNF, BOD, LOTBD, RODI]

Age 14

   " A  little different?!?! I wouldn't call being half eaten a little different!"

Jeff Bridges as Axel the Noble

                                          "So I'm the one who gave you that idea. Shame on my part!"

Jim Gaffigan as Schmidt

"Someday, I'm going to prove that I am the best dancer in the entire village"

Luke Evens as Sander Bergman

"Let's not bring those times up"

Megan Fox as Idonia Bergman

"Hey! Don't be disappointed in him. It's a perfectly good reaction because we all know Noell isn't that great of a cook. No offense dear, So stop it!"

Christian Bale as Destian Aganarsson

"I'm glad we got rid of you"

Hayden Panettiere as Thyra Aganarsson

"That's a lot of pressure for a 14 year old"

Phoebe Tonkin as Sherica Trygg

"They're not fighting. They're helping each other"

Mackenzie Foy as Ernalynn Haddock
Age 12

"That's taking dress to impress to a whole new level"

Elle Fanning as Aina Haddock
Age 7

"No I haven't. But your screams of pain says enough"

Cole Sprouse as Hoyce Haddock
Age 5

"Of course Momm-Noell"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND BACKGROUND!!!!

•First Axel is the chief of the Dreka Knapi Tribe

Dreki stands for "dragon" and Knapi stands fo"Riders" in Icelandic(closest language to Old Norse)

•All the teens eventually run away leaving Berk. 

•Characters like Mildew and silent Sven always lived on Dragon Isles instead of Berk 

•Both Astrid and Norell have a crush on Hiccup but Norell hid it and backed off to be a good sister

•Gothi speaks. It's the Dreka Knapi Tribe elder, Ellie,  who draws in the dirt with her stick instead

•Axel replaces Stoick in the show, shorts, and movies

•Noell Replaces Astrid in the show ,shorts, and movies

• Sander replaces Spitlout in the show, shorts, and movies

•Schmidt replaces Gobber in the show, shorts, and movies

•Noell and Astrid are twins

•Takes place during Race to the Edge(Hiccup, Astrid, and Snotlout are 18)(Fishlegs, Tuffnut, and Ruffnut are 17)

DISCLAIMER: I only own the characters pictured above and the plot. Everything Else belongs to Cressida Cowell, Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders, Bonnie Arnold, Will Davis, Steve Hickner,  Tom Owens, Kate Spencer,  Adam F. Goldberg, John Puglisi, Bruce Seifert, Peter Steinfield, Aimée Marsh, Johane Matte, Ken Morrissey, David Moses Pimentel, Jeff Snow, Elaine abogan, John Sanford, Chad Hammes, Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Brad Lewis, Jonathan Groff, Jon Pollack, Tim Johnson, and every other person who was included in creating the franchise. 

Disclaimer: I don't own the fanart outfit. Credit goes to the creator. I only own the collage which I created myself (I'm pretty proud since that was my first time creating one☺️)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So everything from the how to train your dragon movie stays the same until the romantic flight part. After that everything changes. Only instead of it being Astrid it's was Noell. 

After the romantic flight and Noell asking what they would do Hiccup told her he was planning to leave Berk. Norell insisted she go go with him until Hiccup gave in. He told her to meet him at the arena. Noell nodded and went home to gather her stuff before going to the Arena. When they met Hiccup released the Deadly Nadder and helped Noell train/bond with it. Noell decided to call her dragon Stormfly.

Soon Hiccup told her it was time to go and she asked about the other dragons. Hiccup told her that they would eventually come but needed to make sure it was safe. Hiccup and Noell mount their dragons and flew off into the night. 

They eventually got to a island and began building a new life. They also slowly gathered up other people who believed/convinced that dragons were peaceful  from and not beasts.  Soon the people began moving to the Island and the Dreka Knapi Tribe began.

Six months went by and the tribe was flourishing and they even started writing a new Book of Dragons based on information about a dragon and how to train them.  About 5 months ago Hiccup was offered to be the Chief but he refused politely saying he was too young and wasn't ready. So instead a former chief by the name of Axel took over. Hiccup and Axel got very close and Axel adopted Hiccup less than a month ago. Hiccup kept his last name Haddock which Axel didn't mind. The same with Noell she met this wonderful couple, Destian and Thyra Aganarsson, and instantly formed a bond with them. 3 months ago they adopted her but she decided to keep her last name Hofferson. 

Hiccup also became very close with the blacksmith since he spent so much time in the forge. They didn't have as quite good relationship like him and Gobber but it was pretty close. 

In Berk however  the villagers lost hope that Hiccup and Noell were alive and held a funeral service. The teens were breaking with guilt about how they treated him and Astrid wished she would've confessed her feelings so they would be here together. After the funeral she began to shut herself and became sad all the time even worse than Stoick and Gobber.

Another two months went by and the tribe on Dragon Isles was great until they saw  a bunch of ships with the Berks crest on it heading in the direction of the nest. They even saw a a gronkle(not Meatlug) on the ship. Hiccup and Noell didn't hesitate to run and jump on their dragons flying off into the sky ignoring the protests of their parents. They headed to Berk into the arena to finally rescue the trapped dragons only to be caught by the teens(excluding Astrid). Hiccup explains everything and apologies finalized by acceptance all around. The group of teens ask to help and kept insisting on it even after Hiccup explained they won't be able to comeback to Berk. 

Hiccup gave each of the teens a dragon and helped them bond while Noell  went and got the teens new clothes and masks so nobody would recognize them if they were seen. They quickly flew to the nest  only to get there and see chows. (You know the drill, Hiccup releases the Gronckle, fights the Red Death and Defeat it  falling into a ball of fire. Noell finds him and Toothless. She uses her and Hiccup's mask to make Toothlesses tail fin. She grabs Hiccup and climbs on Toothless before giving the other teens a signal to follow her taking off before the Berkians see the . They arrive, Hiccup  loses his leg and eventually wakes up. Noell finally kisses him on the lips.)

Four months went by and Hiccup had fully recover and all the teens from Berk were adopted and kept their last names except for Fishlegs because he didn't want to be adopted. Snoutlout was adopted by Sander and Idiona Bergman. The twins however were adopted by Sherica Trygg a unmarried women living alone. She heard about the mischievous twins and decided to take them in. She liked a challenge and it all turned out well and spiced her life up a bit which she enjoyed very much.

Back on Berk everyone was recovering from both the nest and losing the teens of berk. Parents were depressed and sad and the funeral service was held for them just like Hiccup and Noell.

That about sums up the 1st How To Train Your Dragon movie. First chapter should be out soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1K 27
Yes, it's another one of these but I really wanted to do another one and hopefully better than the other one. "What if we left for good?" "What do yo...
136K 2.4K 20
you lost everything. your mother and father left you as a child, you were shunned from the village, all you had left was your friend hiccup. he was l...
160K 3.9K 41
Hiccup runs away from Berk with Toothless (after the fight with the Nadder in the ring). Astrid never stopped him and the romantic flight never happe...
67.2K 1K 19
Part 1: Hiccup runs away with Toothless when Gobber announces that he will be killing the Monstrous Nightmare. Three years later, he flys back to Ber...