One Fateful Night (ON GOING)

Af i_cecream

Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to... Mere

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
NOTICE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43

Chapter 7

3.1K 180 28
Af i_cecream

This place will be his home within two years, Gulf thinks as his eyes roam the new place. Perhaps, this will also be the place he will witness how his child crawls.

Whenever, anyone mentions or even Gulf himself thinks about the two-year marriage, everything becomes funny to him. He is always reminded of their official and weird introduction by the pool.

Two years.

It almost sounds like they are only playing house or maybe playing a pretty little family. The only difference is the fact that they are not playing, and importantly, there is a child involved.

Their child.

Gulf was informed that they will be living in Mew’s penthouse. He can’t help but eye the spacious area and heave a deep breath.

The two tall figures are stiffly standing side by side few meters away from the doorway. The reality seems to dawn on them once again that they will be living together as married couple for the entire two years.

And although Mew is older, oozing with confidence which seems to deflate on the time of day, he himself is unsure how to act in this newly found set-up. Hell, Mew is not even sure if he will refer Gulf as his wife or husband.

Meanwhile, Gulf’s head is also swimming with thoughts and above all, he can’t help feel awkward around the older. He has been convincing himself that he will act naturally around his newly found…acquaintance?

Gulf has been stuck with Bright and Mild all his life, especially Bright, both friends are male so he concludes that it shouldn’t be hard to be with another human being, and a man, maybe they can act like…friends?

Gulf sighs. Who is he even kidding? They are married. That alone is weird. But maybe…maybe they can at least work their relationship out.

Because he just hates the current atmosphere.

And clearly, the older is also flustered as Gulf is in this set up. The heavy silence speaks it all.

Gulf can’t help but chew on his lower lip.

“W-Where is…um…m-my room, P-Phi?”

Gulf doesn’t know if he will applaud or slap himself for breaking the ice with his stammering.

Mew seems to wake up from his dazed state upon hearing such.

“Right!” he exclaims a little too high. “Your room, yeah, follow me, Nong.”

Gulf might have laughed at the older if he is the spectator of such awkward situation, but he can’t bring himself to, for he himself is feeling the same. He is not sure until when he will last if this continues. With a sigh, he silently follows the other.

Mew opens the room. “This will be your room, Nong Gulf,” he explains as he enters scanning the completeness of the place. “If you need anything, my room is the next door.”

Gulf eyes the entire room. It is quite different from his bedroom, nevertheless the area is spacious and cozy. He spots the suitcases on a corner because he was told by his mother that his things were already delivered to prevent from tiring him out.

“Um, I can help you to unpack…if you want.”

Gulf smiles at the older and with slight shake, he declines. “I can do it from here, Phi.”

“You sure?” Mew wants to confirm. “You must be feeling tired.”

“I can manage, Phi. Thank you.”

Mew gives a thin smile. “Alright. But don’t lock your door, okay? Just in case.”

With a final ‘okay’ from Gulf, Mew goes out from the younger’s room and walks towards his. He can’t help from feeling drained. He flops on his couch. He honestly has no idea how to treat the younger without making Gulf feel uncomfortable.

Mew doesn’t want to make Gulf feel that he has become less of a man for being pregnant. Because he knows that Gulf is a man. That’s why he doesn’t know how much space or how much effort he needs to exert to break the walls between them to become at least comfortable with each other.

The older can’t say that he understands how Gulf feels but whenever he thinks that he is in the younger’s shoe, he can’t help but shiver from his own thoughts.

Maybe, a good talk will do. Mew decides to talk the younger later and with that, he drifts to sleep.

A series of knocks stirs Gulf awake and he realizes that he slept for few hours upon checking his phone. He is even quite baffled seeing an unfamiliar surrounding first. He was halfway in arranging his things when he felt sleepy. And even if he has slept, he still wants to sleep some more.

With a sigh and heavy steps, he unlocks—his habit which he notes must be eliminated at the meantime—the door to be greeted with man with a serious expression on his face.

“Hi. I brought your fav—”

Before Mew can finish, Gulf rushes to the bathroom when a wave of nausea hits him upon smelling something he obviously doesn’t like.

“Gulf!”

Mew, although confused, places the tray he is carrying on the nearest table and runs to attend Gulf. Then he sees the younger kneeling on the toilet, puking his gut out which brings panic to Mew’s system.

Mew quickly rushes to the younger’s side, and he freezes as his mind runs in miles, which he then realized is idiotic, because he has to do something.

“D-Doctor…” Mew stutters with a hint of panic in his voice. “I-I will call the doctor.”

Mew quickly stands. He is about to run when a hold on his wrist stops his track. He then turns to see a pale looking Gulf now sitting on the bathroom floor. He quickly kneels to face the younger holding the younger on his upper arms.

“What’s wrong? Are you in pain? Do you feel something?” Mew bombards questions with worry in his voice. The man on his front is after all, carrying his child. What if Gulf pukes his child?

“I’ll just call the doctor.” Mew is about to stand again when the hold on his wrist tightens.

In different circumstance, Gulf would have laughed at Mew’s outburst. But he feels too drained to do so. The man is clearly oblivious to what is happening to him.

With a weak smile, Gulf utters, “I’m fine.”

“No!” Mew protests ready to snap.

How can Gulf straightly lie to his face about the obvious? The younger is far from fine and it drives Mew to an edge.

“You certainly don’t look fine at all!”

“It’s the food,” Gulf mumbles gazing at the older. He wants to smile upon seeing how worry is itched on Mew’s handsome face. Gulf smirks at his own thought.

Mew’s brows furrow.

Gulf wants to roll his eyes, but he doesn’t want to mock the older because of the lack of knowledge.

“That something you brought, I don’t like the smell,” Gulf explains.

Mew’s brows knit even more. “But your mom says to it’s your favorite cake. I want to give it you because I think you can use some snacks.”

Gulf opens his eyes a little wider and lets go the older’s wrist which he didn’t realize has been in his hold. He bites his lip, feeling uncomfortable as he heaves a deep breath.

“I…It’s because of the p-pregnancy,” Gulf elaborates in a small voice feeling awkward so he averts his eyes from the other. He feels his face heating up. Saying it upfront, especially to the other parent of his child, gives him a weird feeling.

Mew, still not fully convinced, queries, “Are you sure?”

Gulf nods, still not looking at the other guy. “Just take it away please.”

With a sigh of relief, Mew makes his way outside the bathroom. He quickly gathers the tray and simply places it outside the room, unwilling to leave the younger behind. He smells the room and upon confirmation, he walks back to the bathroom carrying a glass of water from the bedside table.

Mew is feeling bad when he sees the younger slouching on the bathroom floor and looking pale and weak. He immediately kneels in front of the younger and offers the glass of water.

Gulf silently takes the glass as he slowly stands. He feels weak and he is thankful that Mew is assisting him. He rinses his mouth and washes his face.

“Why are you here anyway, Phi?” Gulf questions the moment they reached the bed with Mew holding his elbow, guiding him until he gets settled on the bed. He leans on the headboard feeling the tiredness creeping in again.

Mew can’t help but worry with the younger’s condition.

So instead of answering, Mew asks, “Do you need anything? Food?”

Mew keeps on eyeing Gulf as he sits facing the younger as if he’s scanning the other’s face with any sign of discomfort.

“No, Phi,” Gulf replies. “I don’t feel like eating.”

Mew nods. “Okay. Rest for now, we will talk later.”

“I just woke up, Phi,” Gulf points out almost sounding like a whine. “What’s it that you want to talk about?”

Mew sighs. “Rest for now, Nong,” he insists. “I know you don’t feel good. I’m sorry for bringing that cake.”

The older really feels bad because if not for him, Gulf won’t probably be looking this tired now.

“Nah, don’t be, Phi,” Gulf flashes a faint smile. “Believe me; I also want to eat it. But seems like someone doesn’t want me to,” he grumbles and darts his eyes on his stomach. He can’t also help but plaster a small smile. His child is there, clearly saying no.

Mew lets out a chuckle upon seeing the pout of the younger. He wants to pinch the other’s cheeks and it has taken his all not to act on such selfish want.

“Seems like it,” Mew comments with a grin. “Okay, I will let you rest now.”

Mew stands to head the door, when he remembers something he discovered earlier.

“And Nong,” Mew calls. “Please don’t lock your door.” He doesn’t like it when he noticed how the younger locked the door. 

“Yeah, Phi,” Gulf nods and smiles. “Just an old habit but I will try to get rid of it.”

With one last look of Gulf, Mew heads out with a sigh. He looks down on the tray he placed on the floor and he feels guilty again. Also, he can’t help but feel a little lost as he stands outside the younger’s door.

Gulf is a man. He is pregnant. And Mew honestly doesn’t know much about pregnancy and more importantly, he doesn’t know what Gulf will like to eat. He heaves a breath. Well, he will have to know along the way.

***
To be continued…  :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

99.7K 6.1K 42
#2 in Gulf Kanawut (31st May 2022) #1 in Gay Fanfiction (12th Sept 2021) #1 in Childhood Friends (9th May 2021) #8 in Mew Suppasit (4th Feb 2021) #3...
35.6K 1.3K 6
Mew and Gulf are looking back on the firsts they had together. This is going to be a short story about all the firsts of Mew and Gulf as they progres...
3.3K 233 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...
43.8K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...