You're mine,Forever {Felix...

By fairyyuna_

Felix, your Best Friend, that you fell for, told you his feelings and you became a couple... ~Smut ~lil drama... More

[Info]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10⚠️smut⚠️]
[11]
[12]
[13+info]
[14]
[15]
[16] + Pt 2 of pics
[17]
[18]
[19(a little minsung)]
[20(smut minsung)]
[21(Minsung pt3)]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️
[31]
[32(smut)]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]

[40]

1.1K 18 28
By fairyyuna_

Felix's POV

Years went by...

Y/n still didn't wake up, i lost hope.

Our daughter grew up and i told her how i met her mom, we had a good father-daughter relationship and i was greatful for her. But i missed Y/n, my Girlfriend, best friend, the one that always was by my side. 

I stopped visiting daily, the doctors told me that she probably wouldn't wake up. I was very down but my family made me happy-

It wasn't easy to raise a daughter all by myself, but i did it for Y/n and i knew that she would be proud of me.

One day i got a call from the hospital saying that Y/n had woken up but wouldn't have much time to live, so i rushed to the hospital with my daughter and i was so happy to be able to talk to y/n and introduce her to our daughter. 

"She looks so beautiful" she said, they talked very much with each other and i just sat there and watched my family being comeplete for this one short moment.

Our time now was up, and we had to say goodbye. I kissed her one last time before i watched her slowly loosing her enrgy and falling asleep, forever.

|now our daughter is 16 and we happily live in australia, the house that my and y/n's parents had bought. I still miss y/n but i've learned to live through that phase of time.

The End

_________________

239 words

thank you guys for supporting me through out this story and for 4k reads. I never expected this story to be so succesful. I am so greatful for evrything, love u guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 6.3K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
2K 62 9
This story will contain: -Smut -Fluff -A bit of angst This is only a fan fiction! Please don't take it too seriously.
78.2K 3K 24
COMPLETED -expensive secretㅣHyunjin × Felix- Hyunjin has a secret, that he doesn't even want his closest friends to find out about. But the more tim...
153K 2.7K 85
random Stray kids littlespace oneshots I wrote because I can :) -requests are open ( I do every ship) Sometimes you can get smut, but it won't happen...