Having to fight back | a tech...

By Lilanimedevil

Y/N is a princess... but being a princess isnt as easy as some says. Her parents are trying to make her study... More

Chapter 1. The begining
Chapter 2- New people to meet (part1)
Chapter 3-new people to meet (part2)
Creator's note
Chapter 4 - Back To The Usual, Back to my friends
Chapter 5 - the war (part 1)
Another author's note
Chapter 6 - The War (part 2)
Chapter 7 - The War (part3)
Chapter 8 - time spent togheder
Chapter 9 - Feelings?
Chapter 11 - with you
Chapter 12 - He has a plan
a bit of info
Empty (just testing somethings)
Chapter 14 - HIM?!
Chapter 15 - New bodyguard?
Chapter 16 - The wedding (Part1)
Chapter17-the wedding(part2)
new account Pog?
No title
Achievements ๐ŸŽ—๏ธ
fly high, friend๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Chapter 10 - Lucky

612 24 10
By Lilanimedevil

~y/n's pov~

I took my bag and we left. He Took an axe with him but i didnt really care enough to ask why. We both talked as we walked to my kingdom. To my surprise he wasn't really mad about me being a princess, soon queen, as much as he felt bad i didnt had freedom.

When we arrived at the castle, he helped me climb up the huge gates. When we were up, it was time to say our goodbyes.  "bye, techno i ill miss you". "Bye y/n, i hope we will meet soon" he said as he leaned into a hug. He held me tight. I wish i didnt had to go, and remain there in that hug for another day but i couldn't.

He let go off me and i jumped down. He watched me as i started climbing to my window but as i opened it he left.

I unpacked the things, changed in his shirt and i went to look for nan to let her know i was now home. 

"Hi nan! i am back" i said while watching her cook. "oh, y/n, i am glad you've returned earlier." I took her kind of by surprise. She wasn't waiting for me to come early. 

"What are you wearing? i dont think you own any of these? Whose is it? Why are you so happy? what happened?" she clearly didnt had any idea. "Well i am glad you asked, this is one of techno's shirt, i asked if could he give it to me so i could remember him in case we wont be able to meet soon." I answered honestly. "He gave you his shirt?! but he's technoblade, one of the most crule human being! he surely has a plan! what if he put a tracker on it? what if it has poison in it?!" She asked terrified.  It annoyed me she still thought he was a bad person.. only if she would understand him.. "Nan, i am sure he did not plus he's not a bad person! He cares about me as much as i do! what if next time i will ask him to meet you? then you would change your mind" 

"Y/n, all these rumors says something else but if you really care about him.. and indeed he looks like he cares for you from what you've told me about him but i am still terrified, i dont know if he's dangerous or not or if should trust him or not. I dont want anything bad to happen to you" she said with a worried look on her face. "wait a second" she continued "do... do you like him? oh god this is not good".   " well if we put it like that.. i dont really know.. i never knew what liking someone is like but i truly feel safe and happy with him" I admitted.

I know its weird i started having a tiny crush on him so fast, we just meet a few weeks ago but he is so... amazing.. he is surely a caring person. 

"well that sounds like you do like him and i am not really against it as much as i am afraid for your safety, i just want to make sure he's treating you right" she said while cooking.

~time skip~

Time passed by really slow. It had been two days since i was back home but i already missed Techno. This whole time he's the only thing i have been thinking about. 

I was lying in bed whit the compass that lead to him in my hand. I used to look a lot to it these two days. This time i just looked at it again but it was pointing towards the part whit the shops of my kingdom. I got dressed up and ran outside in the village.

(^^^ the outfit) 

I started walking the direction the compass was pointing to. I soon saw someone looking similar to him but i couldn't see his face because he was wearing a pig mask, fun fact: He looked almost exactly as techno.  I didnt realized at first but then i realized that he always was wearing a pig mask with Dream or other people besides Ranboo, Wilbur,  Me, Tommy and Philza. Soon i realized that that person is Techno. I ran an hugged him. He was confused at first but he then noticed it was me. 

~techno's pov~ 

I was buying some food for myself when i felt someone run in my way, a stranger came and hug me. I was really confused but when i looked at them i noticed it was y/n. She looks good in black not going to lie. That made notice she did looked at the compass to see if i was near or not.

After a while a short, black haired woman came towards us. She had green eyes and she looked somewhat like a maid. She pulled y/n by her arm which made me realize that she knew y/n and I was in big trouble if she knew who I was.

~y/n's pov~ 

we stood like this a bit. After not a long while, nan came and grabbed me by my hand and pulled me away from the hug.  "y/n, be respectful! Hello, sir Technoblade" she said while doing a tiny bow. I could feel techno was both confused and shocked. He probably tough she would call the guards on him or something but she seemed like she respected him or either was too afraid to call the guards.  "well, techno, meet Nan, the person that took care of me more than my own parents" I said giving him a awkward smile. "Hello miss, its a pleasure to meet you" he said as he put a hand out so they could shake them.  "The pleasure is mine" she said again doing a tiny bow.

She seemed less scared of techno. I was somewhat happy i could show her that he's a good person for real.

They got to know each other better while i was either playing with techno's hair or hugging his arm while he talked whit nan.

Everything went so nice until the ship my parents left with arrived. "Oh shoot i have to go" techno said as he took everything he brought. "It was nice seeing you, y/n" he said this time in his monotone voice. "Bye techno! hope we meet again soon!" and both me and nan ran to the castle not wanting them to know we were outside the castle. 

On our way to the castle, nan talked with me about techno and how she now thinks he's a actually a nice person. I am glad i managed to change her mind about him.

as soon as i entered my room i got changed, took a book and acted like i was reading in case my mother or father just randomly enters my room.

(^^^the outfit) 

The book reminded me of techno. The book he was reading when i asked him was a greek mythology book. This kind of made me curious so i went to the bookshelf from my room and picked a history book. It looked like the one he was reading so i started reading that one.

At a point, my mother entered my room. "oh, y/n, there you are, i was looking for you." she continued "Well, were leaving again in a week to more kingdoms but this time, to see who will marry you. You are 20 and you need to get married soon so we will look for the best prince for you to marry." she said without even caring what i wanted to do. 

"I refuse to marry some random prince! I want to meet the person myself and plus dont want to marry at this age!" I basically yelled at her. "It doesn't matter what you want, you are 20 and you need to marry someone, and if not a prince then who? a poor homeless guy?! YOU NEED TO MARRY A PRINCE SOON! END OF DISCUTION!" she yelled while stepping out of my room and closing the door behind her. 

Tears fell off like a waterfall. I didnt wanted to marry at this age, and if i did i wanted someone that loves me not a prince who marries me just because he needs to or he's forced. I want true love like in the stories i read when i was younger. But right now the only person i loved is techno... who unfortunately isn't a prince or anything close. I wish i wasn't the next to the throne.

If i wanted techno to know i feel something for him i have to tell him as fast as i can because i dont know if will i ever be able to do that anymore.

There's high chances he doesn't likes me or he sees me only as a close friend but i then i would at least know i told him, i would know he knows.

Ayooo already writing the next chapter which alcohol, pogchamp

I just realized this book wont be so long, might be a few chapters more (like 6 but could be less or more) but after this book is done i will write another techno x reader orrr any fanfic... i dont really know (Xd)

This time i promise the next chapter will be out either tomorrow or today depends ( But this time for real xD) 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

words: 1626

reminder: You matter! You are doing so good dont give up! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 65 24
Tommyinnit X reader TW: blood, stabbing, death, kidnapping, magic, swearing Not based off of the Dream SMP No photos are mine Y/n is a princess who...
15.3K 823 57
Tommy hasn't always had the best life. through work, and tears he's barely survived. finally, he has enough and just leaves. A servant, running away...
426K 10.6K 31
|| ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
789K 28.5K 52
In the quaint kingdom of Relzic, a newly found Princess was crowned due to her mother being recently married to the king. She wanted her life back as...