Hellbound: Book 8 to the Sky...

By missmatched123

Zathe is convince that he has to avenged Seto's death. By doing that he will kill Sky and Midnight. But he ha... More

Sleeping
A Surprise Visit
Alikai
Remember
Gone
Mind Games
Makeshift Poison
Author's Note- Update on some things
Talk Zytan
Author's Note- IMPORTANT
Released
Ian
Author's Note- MUST READ!
Author's Note- IMPORTANT
iNSaNiTY
Awake
Author's Note- CHARACTER CONTEST
The Best of them
Shadow
Temper
Alesa
Debt Paided
Author's Note- NEXT BOOK

Author's Note- Sequel- Writer's Block

422 12 6
By missmatched123

So yeah the Sequel to Replaced By A Tyrant is out. It's called Rise! 

I just wanted to let you guys know. Trying to write a chapter for this and it's not working for me. Don't know why. Give me a while, writer's block is the worst!!! I try to update this story every two days at the very least. So if I'm ever passed that. I would usually have writer's block. Yeah but Rise is out and I think I came up with a pretty good plot for the first time! Wait not the first time. There is Sky Army Series plots. Nevermind. Forget I said that. But I'll try to get a chapter up as soon as I can. 

BBBYEEE!!!

-Emma-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 63 6
Deadlox has been corrupted by the Ender Dragon, Sky has been filled with the aura of Herobrine, and Jason is sharing his body with the Wither. Things...
24.5K 1K 37
Ty has always felt a connection the ruins around Astina but that's all it ever felt to him. Just some feeling. His memory problems and supposed dysle...
1.3K 39 25
<><><> THE TRILOGY IS NOW EDITED, SEMI-DECENT, AND COMPLETE! THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME, I LOVE YOU<><><> This is book 3! If you don't know what'...
8.6K 336 57
(Sequel to How to Save a Spark) After Herobrine kidnapped Samantha Verona and dragged her into the World of Blocks, Minecraftia, the guys followed af...