taekook oneshots

By taekook__lover9597

top tae ๐Ÿฏโฌ†๏ธ bottom kook ๐Ÿฐโฌ‡๏ธ [REQUESTS ARE OPEN] More

REQUESTS ARE OPEN
true love (1/3)
true love (2/3)
true love (3/3)
Revenge (2/3)
Revenge (3/3)
Bestfriends (1/2)
Bestfriend (2/2)
My Cardiologist (1/4)
My Cardiologist (2/4)
My Cardiologist (3/4)
My Cardiologist (4/4)
My busy hubby (1/2)
My busy Hubby (2/2)
Love me like I do (1/1)
Liars (1/1)
Waiting for you (1/2)
Waiting for you (2/2)
My Horny Pregnant Wife (1/2)
Still love you (1/3)
Still love you (2/3)
Still love you (3/3)
Second Love (1/3)
Second Love (2/3)
Second love (3/3)
Forever (1/4)
Forever (2/4)
Forever (3/4)
Forever (4/4)
Forever (special chapter)

Revenge (1/3)

8.6K 155 7
By taekook__lover9597

INTRODUCTION

Kim Taehyung
25 yrs
CEO of Kim industries
Brother: Yeonjun
Friends: Yoongi, hoseok

Jungkook
23 yrs
Works in café
Brother: soobin
Frnd: Jimin
An orphan

Kim Yeonjun
20 yrs
Studies in uni
Brother: Taehyung
Friends: huening kai, boemgyu, Taehyun

Choi soobin
19 yrs
Studying in uni
Brother: jungkook
An orphan

~🃏~

On an evening time at a busy road young CEO of kim industries aka Kim Taehyung was in his car returning to his home. He got stuck in traffic so he wandered his eyes through the window and his eyes caught a boy serving to his customers with a cute bunny smile.

As he was admiring the boy the traffic light turned green and his driver started the car and went by.

"Why I'm attracted to him?? Anyways I'm not gonna meet him anymore!!" Taehyung sighed thinking when the café disappeared from his sight.

__________________________________

(At café)

Jungkook was serving his customers when he turned around he was bumped against someone and the coffee in his cup spilled all on the other person's shirt.

"Ouch!! I'm really sorry sir... Sorry sorry I didn't saw you.... Really sorry sir!!" Jungkook kept saying sorry and the other man

"it's okay! Stop saying sorry.... No problem... I also didn't saw you turn... Its my fault too... Can i get some tissues??" The boy asked smiling.

"Here sir" jungkook said grabbing the tissue from the nearby table and handling it to the boy.

"Yeonjun ah let's sit here" said the Boy's friends pointing the empty table.

"Okay then." He said taking a seat with his friends on the table they pointed.

"Sir what do you want to have??" Jungkook asked to the group. They ordered their cappucino and talked after sometimes their order was served. They were still talking and its time to close the café.

So Jungkook came to them. "Sir it's time to close ".

"Ok hyung we are leaving" Yeonjun said and grabbed his backpack and exited the café with his friends.

Then the café was closed and Jungkook started walking to his home. Seeing him Yeonjun said "guys you leave I have some works. I'll come after finishing it " Yeonjun said and his friends left leaving him.

Yeonjun started following Jungkook. Jungkook suddenly stopped on his track and took a right and went inside a house. But Yeonjun stood out of the compound and watched him entering.

As Jungkook was about to enter the house he was pushed on the ground. And a woman in her 40's started scolding him.

"When are you thinking you'll pay the rent?? You haven't paid for last four months!! I have a new people asking for this house.. so you have to leave" saying that she started throwing his luggage outside.

"Ma'am give me some days I'll pay you!! Plz ma'am I don't have anyone... Where will I go??" Jungkook said crying.

"I don't care!! I just want my money orelse leave".

Saying that she locked the house and took the key and went away. Jungkook sat their crying.

Yeonjun went towards him and "hyung don't cry... You can live in our house. My parents won't say anything!! They are good. Come with me."

"No sir--" Jungkook was cut off by "I'm Yeonjun, Kim Yeonjun. You can call me Yeonjun."said Yeonjun grabbing jungkook's bag.

"No Yeonjun it's okay I can manage"
Jungkook said grabbing his bag and started walking.

"Hyung until you find a house you can stay in our house right??" Yeonjun said following Jungkook.

"Why are you caring about me??" Jungkook asked stopping on his track. "Abb .... That you look familiar" Yeonjun said.

"Familiar?!" jungkook asked eyebrows rouse.

"I mean you are looking like my bunny!!" Yeonjun said shyly.

"Bunny?? Who is that??" Jungkook asked confusingly. "First come with on our way I'll tell you."

Jungkook sighed and sat inside the car and left with Yeonjun to his house. "Okay now say??" Jungkook asked as the engine started and the driver drive off.

"Actually he is my junior. His name is soobin, Choi soobin."

"Soobin?? " Kook asked and Yeonjun nodded his head.

"Do you know him??" The boy asked looking up from his lap.

"Abb.. no no just asked if I Heard it right or not." Jungkook said and Yeonjun continued blabbering about the said boy soobin.

And finally they reached home "sir we are here" the driver said. Yeonjun along with Jungkook got down and went inside.

"Woah!! It's so big and beautiful." Jungkook said his eyes big as he wandered his eyes around the house.

Yeonjun chuckled "thanks hyung and your name?? I forgot to ask"

"I'm J-Jungkook!!" He said and Yeonjun nodded with a smile and guided him inside.

__

"Kook hyung wait here let me tell my hyung" Yeonjun informed gaining a nod from kook in response.

Yeonjun went inside and saw his hyung sitting there reading some files. "Yeonjun ah why are you late today??" His brother asked still looking at the file.

"Hyung I have something to tell." Yeonjun said and tae nodded his head signalling him to continue.

"Hyung I brought someone here..plz allow him to stay here until he finds a house for himself plz hyung" Yeonjun asked his hyung with puppy eyes.

"What?? Is it a house or orphanage?? I won't allow " tae said looking up at the younger.

"Hyung plz his house owner shoved him out and he have no one and no place to live plz hyung let him stay." Yeonjun again said but his brother seems to be stubborn and protested him again.

"No Yeonjun ah I'm sorry. Say him to leave." Tae said and was about to go but he stopped on his track and looked at the door.

He saw the same boy that he saw today morning standing outside the house, looking here and there.

Yeonjun went to Jungkook "I'm sorry hyung.. my Hyung didn't allowed" said looking down his eyes glossy.

"It's okay Yeonjun ah---" Jungkook was cut off by

"abb.. Yeonjun it's okay he can stay here." Tae said and left hurriedly. As Yeonjun turned back his hyung was already left and he saw a confused Bunny standing there watching his hyung disappearing.

"Hyung come lets go " Yeonjun said and dragged kook inside and guided him to the guest room.

__

Tae pov

I said Yeonjun to say his friend whoever it is he brought to leave but when I was about to leave a familiar face got my attention. At first I thought I'm imagining but when I saw Yeonjun talking to the boy I was confirmed that he I really here.

As he was about to leave I went to them and said the bunny boy to stay here and left quickly. I can see his confused doe eyes looking at me as I was climbing the stairs. He is really cute.

Looked like a lost Bunny with big doe eyes, small button nose, thin upper lip and plumpy bottom lips shaded pink natural and his flawless milk white skin. Everything about him is just perfect.

I'm falling for him??! But I just saw him today evening and here now he is standing infront of my house. Is it what destination want us to be??

Taehyung smiled thinking and shook his head grabbing the towel and went to freshen up. After refreshing he went downstairs and had dinner with his brother and the new person (Jungkook)and a went to sleep.

______

Next episode:-

When are you gonna start??

soon gonna Start my revenge... I won't leave him!! *fire eyes*

~✿~

Any Guess??

Comment me I love to read it and vote for the story.....

Thank you for a your supports..... Your ideas are welcomed!!💖💖

SARANGHAE 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 13.6K 69
just a bunch of BottomHoseok smut, fluff, angst vhope, namseok, sope, 2seok, jihope, junghope
731 8 3
Get wrong / Taekook FF / oneshot { Top kook / Bottom Tae } { taegi / jikook } . . . Taekook fanart cr @ respective owners . . . . โœ๏ธ ยฉยฎ taekook _fa...
277K 9.5K 14
แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข แด…แดแด‡sษด'แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ แดแดษดแด‡ส แด›แด แดแดกแด‡ แด›แด แดŠแด‡แดษดษขษขแดœแด‹ , sแด แดŠแด‡แดษดษขษขแดœแด‹ า“แดœแด„แด‹s สœษชแด ส€แด€แดก ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดษชแด…แด…สŸแด‡ แดา“ แด€ษด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส . โ ษขแดแด… , ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… า“แดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ แด€สŸสŸ แด…แด€ส...
60K 1.1K 24
[ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ]