Sofia Vergara x Heidi Klum 2

By Sunsethillsfalling

It's season 16 of America's Got talent and the love between Sofia and Heidi is still going strong. The girls... More

Okay this is basic
Americas Got Talent- Day 1
Crush
I really missed you~

Magic love~

288 3 2
By Sunsethillsfalling

Sofia's POV:
It was time for the acts to start and everyone was pretty chill sitting down, I couldn't help but to stare at Heidi though. Pretty soon the acts came on stage. They were all pretty normal until a magician came on. It was normal at first, but then he told me and Heidi to put our hands on top of each other's. I blushed. We were HOLDING HANDS now. ON LIVE TELEVISION. My face flushed red, I couldn't believe this was happening. Then he told us to stop so we did. I blushed and the audience seemed to go crazy. Heidi blushed too and we looked at each other for a second. Amazing.

Heidi's POV:
We watched the acts and then some guys with towels came. It was interesting all right. Then I couldn't help it "I kinda wanna do this with you, Sofia!" I said. She laughed blushing. It was a subtle joke to our relationship. I don't know if the audience will catch on to it or not...Maybe Howie and Simon will. Who knows.

After the show the other judges and I hung out in the  employees only judges lounge a bit, "Well, I have to go now." Simon said. "You know, I actually have to go too, my wife and I are going to get dinner." "Okay see you guys!" I said. "Bye!" Sofia said. They then left. Sofia looked over at me "Haha that was crazy" "I know!" I said back. Sofia and I got some wine and were just sipping it. Until we got more. Until well you know, we kind of got really drunk. Sofia went over to where I was sitting and sat on my lap looking into my eyes, she then kissed me. "Come with me babe~" she said. Next thing I know we were on her bed in her mansion. She kissed me passionately. I moaned softly. Her lips tasted like wine. I bet mine did too, though. "My husband went to Miami for five days" "Really? Funny, mine went to Hawaii for five weeks" "Weeks?!" "Weeks."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
838K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
340K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...