Americas Got Talent- Day 1

Heidis pov:
I was laying in bed nervous and excited, tomorrow is the first day of Agt season 16 I thought, I was nervous yet excited to see Sofia again. After all that had happened last year I was super nervous. Would I randomly wake up in Sofia's mansion again after a long day at America's Got Talent? Or has Sofia moved on from me? I worried and worried until I checked the time, 12:30! Damn I should probably go to sleep now... I thought. I mean, tomorrow was a big day after all.
I woke up the next morning with butterflies in my stomach, it was America's Got Talent day one! I was pumped and of course hella nervous. I got ready and put on a pretty dress for my first day at Agt, I did my hair and finally got in the car ready to drive to Agt, I was the third one there. I recognized Sofia's car which made me even more nervous than I already was to go into that building again. Scared of rejection from last year I decided I needed to re-confess my feelings to Sofia. Shaking, I walked into the America's Got Talent building. "Heidi?!? Is that you" Sofia said... Oh my gosh...! She's here! I thought nervously. "S-Sofia!" I said "HEIDI!!! OH HEIDI I MISSED YOU SO SO MUCH!" She said and then ran over and hug me. I gasped. "S-Sofia I missed you too, but there's something that I need to tell you." "Yeah?"

Sofia's Pov:
America's Got Talent didn't even start yet and Heidi already needs to tell me something? I was confused yet scared. "I-I need to tell you this, Sofia. Remember last year," her words, her voice, so...cute. "Y-Yeah?" I said "Well, I still love you Sofia, and even though you probably lost feelings for me since last year, I just wanted to let you know, I didn't." Lost feelings? Was she crazy? Instead of replying with words I leaned in and kissed her on her lips...soft as always. "I'd never loose feelings for you Heidi." I said reassuring my feelings were still there. Heidi smiled. I loved her smile so much. "SORRY IM LATE" Howie said literally running through the door. "Sofia! Heidi!" He said looking at us, "It seems you two are well, back to normal! That's good!" "Haha what do you mean by normal, Howie?" Heidi asked him, "Oh well you know, gay." Gay? Well yeah I always new I was with Heidi but never thought much that she was a women. And that I was a women too. And that our relationship was well...gay. My face flushed red. "Gay?!?" "Yeah gay." Howie said. "I- I WELL I  DON'T REMEMBER NOTHING GAY" "Come to think of it we are pretty gay, Sofia" Heidi said to me. I felt ashamed for a second. How could I let my life come to this?!? But then I looked into her eyes...feelings came to me. Feelings of love...is there really anything to be ashamed about? I can't help with my feelings. Can I?