mcyt x reader oneshots for my...

By itsbea_bea

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ More

= [Requests OPEN! :D] =
Tempest God - Foolish
Hang On - SBI (Sibling)
Forget Me Not - Karl Jacobs
Cold Sunrise - Revivebur
Pick A Side - Technoblade
Luck of the Draw - Quackity
Letters - Niki (Sibling)
Affliction - Technoblade X Reader
Hidden - SBI (Sibling)
Nothing Left To Lose - Dream
Hypothetically - SBI (Sibling)
Nap Stream - Wilbur Soot
Immortality - Puffyfam (Platonic)
Weight of Living - Ranboo (Sibling)
Snowed In - Niki + Minx
Revival - Technoblade
Curses - SBI (Platonic)
Abandoned- Dream
Holidays- Tommy (Sibling)
Accomplice - Just an Insert
Solitary - Technoblade (Platonic)
Sealed - Ranboo (Sibling)
Sealed (Pt. 2) - Ranboo (Sibling)
Hidden Gem - Dream

Reunion - Quackity

1.8K 85 31
By itsbea_bea

[6/14/21]

requested by @HelenaOsk2

I was gonna sleep but my brain was just like "make things you coward" and so I finished this and a whole chapter for my other book and now I'm making an animation meme-

brain no want sleep. brain want the grind

-

Quackity laughs as he Tommy walk through the streets of Las Nevadas, engaged in a light conversation about their own lives. It's the middle of winter, so a thin layer of snow is on the ground, accompanying the frigid air around them.

Every once and while, Tommy would show up for a visit out of curiosity of how the casino-building was going, and of course, it's owner was happy to talk about it.

Quackity was happy at Las Nevadas. He had almost everything he wanted; authority, money, and a reputation for winning in poker. Everything was almost perfect.

Except one thing...

"Why did you build this place anyway?" Tommy asks coincidentally out of the blue.

"Money, obviously," Quackity jokes with a laugh.

"No seriously," The boy continues. "I wanna know,"

He sighs a little before scratching the back of his neck. "It's stupid..."

"Lots of things are stupid. I'm sure it's not that bad,"

"That's- okay fine, I'll tell you," Quackity mumbles. "But I'll have to start from the beginning..."

-

"Is that everything?" Quackity calls into the box-filled house.

"I think so!" A female voice replies from upstairs just before Y/n stumbles down with a final box in her hands. He quickly runs over to take it from her before she can drop it.

"I've got it-!"

"Thanks," Y/n chirps and takes a seat on the stairs while he puts the box with some of the others. Quackity then comes back over to sit beside her.

"I'm gonna be glad when this is all over," He remarks with a heavy sigh.

"Don't worry, we'll be in a new place in L'Manberg before you know it, Mr. Vice President," Y/n says with a small smile evident on her face. "And then we don't have to move ever again because packing things is the worst..."

"You would technically be the second then, right?" Quackity chuckles.

"Well we aren't married yet," She replies, carrying out the 'yet' to tease him a little.

"We're halfway there, technically," He takes her hands and gives her a small peck on the cheek. "Once things settle down in L'Manberg from the election, we can finally get married,"

"Deal," Y/n giggles before leaning her head on his shoulder. Quackity wraps an arm around her waist, but keeps ahold of her left hand. Every so often, he would caress the engagement ring on her finger. It wasn't anything fancy. However, the way his fiancée smiled when she looked at it made it all worth it.

"I need to go into town for a few things before we leave," He adds after they sit in silence for a while. "Want to come?"

"I have some things I need to finish up here, Q, so I'll pass," Y/n replies.

She follows him to the door anyway to see him out. Quackity gives her an affectionate kiss before grabbing his cloak and walking out the door.

-

"And that was the last time you saw her?" Tommy asks quietly.

"When I can home she was gone. I searched for days, but she just vanished without a trace..." Quackity murmurs. "No notes...no signs of a struggle...she was just gone..."

"Well I'm sure there was a reason, right?" The boy continues. "I mean by the sound of it she liked you way more than any person should,"

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?"

"I'm just saying she didn't really have a reason to leave!"

Quackity knows he's right.

"Well...anyway..." The casino owner mutters. "I built this place because if I do see her again, I want to-"

"You built an entire city to impress a woman?" Tommy blurts out. "Simp-"

"Oh shut it child-!"

They bicker for a little while. The topic of Y/n is dropped as they continue on their way.

Eventually, Tommy leaves to return to the SMP, and Quackity finds himself along again in the streets of Las Nevadas.

As the sun is setting, the citizens of the city begin to return to their homes. Quackity releases a small breath of air, which turns to mist when it comes in contact with the cold atmosphere.

He decides to head back to the main casino for the night. As he nears the building, he can see that the entrance is already coming alive with the night-crowd of people wanting to participate in nightly poker matches and slot games. Quackity stuffs his hands into his coat pockets, shivering slightly from the cold weather.

As he passes the large fountain in the center of town, he spots a figure wearing a heavy winter cloak sitting on the edge of the water feature. Their cloak is a bit worn and tattered. It's missing a hood, but they have a thick scarf wrapped around their neck. Although, heir back is facing towards him, they somehow spark his curiosity anyway.

He pauses to watch them toss a small coin into the fountain. As they do he catches a glimpse of a sparkling ring on their left hand.

"Hey. It's not safe to be out alone at night," Quackity calls to them.

They stand up and turn around, and only then does he finally recognize them.

"Y/n...?"

"Quackity!"

In the blink of an eye, she sprints over and throws her arms around him. Quackity hugs her back immediately, but says nothing out of the compete shock he was feeling.

"I-I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." Y/n says over and over again. "I-I didn't w-want to leave I-I swear..."

Admit his confusion, he finally mumbles a soft. "Why...?"

"A-After you left, Schlatt showed up," She begins to explain, voice slowly becoming steadier again. "He said that I would make you a weak leader, and would only be a liability to you..."

"That wasn't true-!"

"He threatened to kill both of us if I stayed!" Y/n blurts out, pushing away from him with tears in her eyes. "I-I didn't want you to get hurt!"

Quackity stares at her silently for a few tense moments. Before he can say anything, she continues.

"So I left...I left and I went as far away as I could...but when I heard that Schlatt was dead, I knew I had to come back and at least explain to you why I ran..."

"Y/n-"

"I never stopped loving you...I always loved you and I always will..." Y/n cuts him off, her right hand clutching her left one, where her engagement ring was. "I'm so sorry..."

His eyes widen. "You aren't wearing gloves- Y/n it's freezing out here-!"

"I-I know..."

Quackity was relieved to see her, but at the same time, he could feels rage boiling inside of him. Schlatt was someone he had trusted enough to run alongside. But then he went and threatened both him and his fiancée behind his back, enough to make Y/n feel the need to leave in order to protect them.

He can see her trembling slightly where she stood. Whether it was from fear or the cold, he doesn't know, but he takes his coat off and puts it around her instead before taking her hands firmly in his own.

"I never stopped loving you either,"

At his words, Y/n breaks down in sobs all of a sudden. Quackity pulls her back into a hug again and kisses the side of her head.

The two of them stand there for a while in the snow, not caring about the cold weather around them. Y/n lays her head down on his shoulder, and her sobs eventually die down into soft cries. Quackity also feels himself crying quietly in relief.

"Let's go inside, you're shivering," He finally says.

"O-Okay..."

Quackity takes her hand and leads her towards the main casino building. He sees her shoulders relax slightly at the rush of warmth she feels after stepping inside.

"Did you really build this place?" Y/n asks, slightly awestruck at the inside of the building.

"I did- with help of course," He says.

"Quackity!"

They stop as a man, who seemed to be made out of slime, runs over to them.

"What is it?" Quackity asks.

"A couple of people have been asking if you're going to join in the poker tournament tonight," The man says.

"I can't, I've got something more important tonight," The casino owner adds while giving Y/n's hand a small squeeze. "Charlie, this is my fiancée, Y/n,"

She waves a little, and Charlie waves back.

"Wait- doesn't money go in the vault though?" Charlie continues.

"No- Charlie those are finances," Quackity retorts with a small sigh. "We've been over this-"

Y/n giggles quietly as he tries to explain the difference between the words to the slime guy. After the explanation, Charlie nods.

"Ohhh I get it," Charlie snaps his fingers in realization. "Like how a chinchilla isn't the same as vanilla!"

"Uh- yeah, that's right," Quackity replies. "Anyway, can you watch over the place tonight?"

"You can count on me Quackity from Las Nevadas!" Charlie says, giving the man a mock salute before running off elsewhere.

"He seems nice," Y/n remarks with an amusement smile on her face.

"I'll tell you about him later,"

They go to an elevator in the back of the room and step inside. It takes them to the very top floor of the building, where Quackity's penthouse is located.

"This place is huge!" Y/n says, breaking away from his side to run ahead out into the large foyer. "Do you live here?"

"I mean, technically we live here now, right?" He says.

She turns around at him with a bright smile on her face.

"Really?!"

He rolls his eyes in amusement before walking up to her to take her hand again. "Come on. I'll show you around. Do you want anything to eat?"

"No I'm okay, I'm just tired," Y/n assures him softly.

"Okay. You should go to sleep then,"

"But I want to stay up with you,"

"No, you need to rest,"

She sticks her tongue out at him as he pulls her towards the bedroom instead. Quackity then goes over to his dresser and takes out a t-shirt and sweatpants for her to change into.

"You can wear these for now if you want," He says after handing them to her.

"Thanks,"

Quackity leaves to let her change and to make her cup of tea. But when he returns to the room, he finds her already asleep on top of the bed covers, albeit already changed out of her original clothes.

He sets the tea on the nightstand before shaking her shoulder gently to stir her awake.

Y/n wakes up again briefly to drink the tea and move under the covers. The moment her head hits the pillow again, she seems to go right back to sleep.

Quackity kisses her forehead after covering her with the blanket.

"Sleep well, Y/n,"

-

this was fun to write I liked it :3     <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 389 15
Oneshots for mcyt's Requests are open This is a male reader this no females unless your into that English is not my first language so sorry if it's...
19.1K 368 28
[COMPLETED] duhcady's archives started: 11/?/21 posted: 11/3/22 changed: 9/4/23 completed: 4/1/24
450K 6.8K 43
Creepypasta one-shots and lemons I hope you enjoy reading this crap Requests are welcome But please no oc requests
173K 3.3K 63
Just some normal oneshots! Please leave some request!