•𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙪𝙣•...

By DontfuckwiththeChuck

After getting fired from your job - working at a convenience store, your life takes an eventful spin as you w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 24

5.8K 205 207
By DontfuckwiththeChuck

Your eyes blinked open as you awoke from your slumber. They strained, being met with nothing but the hot rays of light that poured over your face. The uncomfortable feel of the excruciatingly hot sun burnt at your skin directly from above your car. You sounded a groan, stretching and trying to move your face away from the bright light that heated your skin, not really putting in much effort at it, being too sleepy to do anything much to escape the heat.

A few strands of hair stuck to your sweaty face in response to your movements, causing you to sound out another groan of annoyance as you tried to move your hand to gently brush it away.  Your eyes shot open as soon as you realized you couldn't, frantically looking around your surroundings and attempting to move as you felt the tight and itchy grasp of something wrapped around the both of your wrist, realizing that they were tied to the back of your seat, restraining you.

You sounded a loud scream, assuming that Andy must've found the both of you and was  back to fulfill his promise to kill you.

“God, shut the fuck up already!!" The familiar voice of the possessed toy barked from beside you, causing you to refrain from screaming even more, confusion swallowing you whole as you tried to process what was going on.

You turned your head to look at the red headed doll, seeing him snicker in amusement as he toyed with something between his two small hands. Your eyes immediately landed on it, only to realize it was your phone.

“Hey!! What the hell is going on?!" you questioned him furiously, tugging at the rope that bound you wrists together as you sounded a growl, feeling your shoulders and arms ache in response to your un-thought out movements.

“Doesn't feel nice, does it? Getting something taken away from you without warning... " he taunted, waving the device at you annoyingly as he spiralled into another fit of manic laughter at you attempts to break loose by struggling. 

“How did you even- Where did you get the rope from!?" You questioned, looking behind your seat and getting a small glimpse of the well-tied knot that prevented you from breaking free.

“Found it in the backseat, along with all the other shit you had lying around back there. " He stated, signalling to the back smugly, the tone of his voice dripped with pride at his actions and it only infuriated you even more.

“What do you even want with it? You don't even know how to use the damn thing!! " You struggled harder, the fear of him dropping or damaging it fueled your motive to break free. His eyes tore away from the device's screen, moving up to meet your face as he squinted slightly, fueling you with fear.

“Could say the same about you with my knife... I'd do a better job threatening someone with a fucking toothpick!" He insulted, smirking in amusement as he saw the expression of both anger and confusion crawl onto your face.

“Chucky! Can you just... Please explain why you're doing this already!?" You pushed your legs to the floor, trying to push yourself up and set yourself in a more comfortable sitting position, only hurting your back even more as you whimpered.

“I don't have to explain shit to you!" He responded, pointing the phone in your direction intimidatingly almost as if he were threatening you with it.

“You know this is pointless, right? You don't even know my password!"

It eased you mind, knowing that fact. A part of you only said it to confirm it to yourself, and you smiled in relief at this. But the sly grin he held as he heard you words made your stomach drop. Did he take it as a challenge? Or was that smile a sinister way of telling you he had already figured it out.

“oh, but here's the thing, doll - I do. "

Every ounce of calmness you had just let yourself feel subsided as your eyes widened, wanting to call his bluff but feeling uncertain if he was lying or not. He had that ability, the power to say something so confidently that it sounded too genuine to be untruthful. But how could he have unlocked it?

The only logical explanation of how he managed to do it is if he-

“Found your ID in your glove compartment. Who the fuck sets up their birthday as their password?"

And there it was... Of course he would...

You gritted your teeth in frustration, being taunted and embarrassed by the stupidity of your own actions. You tugged on the rope again, feeling it scratch at your skin as you hissed in discomfort. Struggling was utterly useless, but it was the only option you had. Nothing else could be done.

“I swear to God, I'm gonna-" you warned, turning your body towards him though it hurt the both of your shoulders doing so. You snarled, seeing the sick sense of entertainment written all over his stupid, scarred face. He was enjoying this, the satisfaction of his achievements. It made you bite the inside of your cheek, trying to control yourself from screaming in frustration, because, let's be honest, he would probably get off to that even more.

“Gonna what? Attack me? Go on, give it a shot!" He grinned evilly, even standing up to get closer to you.

“Oh wait... " His eyes widened, his tone sickeningly sweet and laced with fake concern. His expression was dramatized to piss you off even more.

“ya can't!" He mocked, bursting out and taunting you with his laughter. He pressed the phone to your chest, pushing you away from him so that your back pressed against the seat once again. Though the pain in your shoulders subsided, the feeling of helplessness and anger increased, both drove on by the scorching sun that began to sting your skin, frustrating you more as you let out a stress fueled scream.

“Let me... Go!!"

“Nah, you're easier to handle this way. Now shut your trap before I duct tape it for ya..." his threats didn't scare you as much as they used to. But that didn't mean you didn't take him seriously. He was more than capable of using the spare duct tape that you had bought to help with his wound. The former gratitude he felt towards you wasn't present anymore. Instead, it was replaced with untrust as he recalled what you did to him just moments after you showed him kindness.

He brushed away the hair from your cheek that irritated you when you first woke up, his actions confused you, but you knew he most likely did it to annoy you even more, and it sure as hell worked. You were so flustered out of anger that it could've been mistaken for a sunburn, which wouldn't be such an unlikely cause, considering you were burning up as this situation escalated.

“Heh, you searched me up, huh?" He chuckled, shaking his head as his eyes landed on his full name, seeing that it was the last thing you had searched on google. He assumed you read the articles that popped up, and he knew the one involving Andy would trigger you to remember what the man warned you about before you almost shot him twice.

“Are you looking at my search history!?" You questioned him, your voice booming as he winced in annoyance at your volume, reconsidering his choice in not taping your mouth shut while you were still asleep, though there was nothing stopping him from doing it now, other than the amusement he got everytime you freaked out about something.

“How do you even know how to do these things!? Aren't you, like, from the 80's?" You asked another questioned, though it sounded more like an insult, and he took it as one too.

“Hey, I've been around long enough to catch up on these things, believe it or not.." he muttered, as you saw him type in something in your search bar.

“What? In between killing innocent people throughout the years?"

“As a matter of fact, yes. You gotta problem with that?" He questioned, his volume rising as you rolled your eyes at his attempt in intimidating you.

“Looks like there's a motel not too far from here, we could crash there a couple of nights. " He told, hearing you hum in response to this.

His eyes widened as the screen went dark.

“The fuck just happened!?" He asked, pressing on the power button repeatedly, expecting the screen to brighten again, but it never did.

“Looks like you ran out of battery.... Great..." You stated through gritted teeth as you squeezed your eyes shut, leaning back onto the cushioned seat, resisting the urge to scream once again.

“Well where's the damn charger!?" He yelled at you, standing up.

“I left it back at my apartment..." you answered, hearing him growl at how calm you sounded.

“I'll buy a new one when we stop at a gas station or something. Can you untie me now, please?" You asked, trying to sound as nice and polite as possible, hoping that he would listen to you for once and finally untie you.

He rolled his eyes as he tossed the phone into your lap, seeing that he had no use for it at the current moment, and that he wanted to get back onto the road again, he decided to finally comply, climbing into the backseat to undo the tight knot the rope held as it squeezed the both of your wrist firmly.

A/n:

Hi, everyone!! Sorry for taking so long to put another chapter out! I had writer's block and a couple of things going on in my life that it made it harder to find time and motivation to update this book! But here's a new chapter! I really hope you guys enjoy it and know that I'm working on more to put out in the future ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 3.2K 26
He's more than just a toy; he's your best friend. It's your best friend's birthday. He's been dying to get his hands on a Buddi doll: an AI robot dol...
39.1K 1.3K 18
M/N is Tiffany Valentine's and Charles Lee Ray's best friend since age of 20. Tiffany Valentine kills A police officer she had a deal with to get her...
20.6K 343 13
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝...
120K 2.3K 193
⚠️DONT ADD TO AGEPLAY READING LISTS⚠️ BxB age regression story! Angst, Fluff, A little smut (only when not regressed) We'll see how this goes Trying...