๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฅ| ๐˜พ. ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๏ฟฝ...

By -M1KASASWH0R3

โ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐๐„ ๐„๐๐•๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐„๐๐’๐„๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐‚๐‡... More

๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐จ๐ง๐ž

5K 223 410
By -M1KASASWH0R3

𝐚/𝐧

𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐜 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐜 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐬 😘😘

My feet stomped on the stairs to Connie's home and I didn't even go to ring the doorbell as my fourteen-year-old self barged through the Springer's front door.

"Connie, did you steal my fucking Death Note manga again?!" I screamed into the house and made my way to the stairs that led up to the second level of the house, but a woman sitting in a chair stopped me.

"Hello, Y/n," Connie's mom said from her seat on the couch, her nose buried in her book as she sipped her tea with a smile on her face.

"Hi Mrs. Springer," I replied back with a sweet smile and wave then turned around to dash up the stairs.

The death glare I held in my eyes was placed back on my face as I reached Connie's door at the end of the hall and whipped it open, making the gray-haired boy fall from off of his bed, headphones in his ears with my Death Note manga in his hands.

He visibly paled and he let out a high-pitched shriek as I launched myself at him and tackled him fully on the ground.

"You bitch! I said you couldn't steal my stuff anymore!" I screamed out while wrestling Connie and successfully regaining possession of my precious Death Note manga.

"Y-You never said that!" Connie denied as he struggled from underneath me, my legs on either side of his hips as I sat lazily on him. Good thing Connie still hasn't reached any of his growth spurts yet, otherwise I would've been six feet under by now.

"Are you stupid?! I clearly told you yesterday! Right after you tried to take this," I held up the manga for exaggeration. "But here we are," I said with a dissatisfied expression as I looked down at him.

I started to leer closer to him with a sneer on my face; this just made the boy panic even more.

"Heh, I-I'm sorry, Y/n, I'll... I'll never do it again! Yeah! I won't ever do it-" I cut him off by grabbing a pillow from his bed and slamming it into him.

"You must atone for your sin, Springer," I said with a somber tone and animosity in my eyes. He paled even further at this and then his eyes widened in realization at what I meant.

"No! No, please, anything but that!" He screamed out, causing his younger siblings, Sunny and Martin, to barge into the room with unamused looks on their faces.

"Did you steal from Y/n again, Con?" Sunny asked while Martin hid behind his older sister.

"N-No, you dumbass!" Connie denied it again. I rolled my eyes and whacked him once more with the pillow.

"Don't curse at your brother, dumbass!"

"But you just called me-"

I whacked him once more. "Shut it!" I turned to the remaining Springer siblings right after and gave them a mischievous smirk, pointing my thumb over my shoulder to their restrained brother. "Wanna help me out, kids?"

They nodded instantly and soon enough they held down Connie's arms and legs in the bathroom while I plucked his eyebrows to my satisfaction.

"Stop squirming," I hissed out to Connie who was obnoxiously yelling obscenities to all of us.

"Yeah Connie, stop squirming!" Martin yelled out and immediately blushed in embarrassment after.

I smiled in awe at the boy's cuteness and gave him a fist bump. "Hell yeah, Marty, I see you're learning."

I pried my gaze off of the five-year-old boy and placed my attention back onto Connie as he stared at my tweezers in fear as they neared closer and closer to his face. "Y-Y/n, I think I've learned my lesson. I promise... I won't ever do it- OW! You crazy bitch!" Connie yelled out and went to escape again but ten-year-old Sunny stopped him from doing so by flinging her whole body onto her brother's legs. Nice one, Sunny!

"Connie! Don't curse at Y/n like that," Mrs. Springer said from out of nowhere. She stood by the doorway to the siblings' shared bathroom with a stern expression on her face, her finger out in front of her as she wagged it up and down in a disappointed manner.

"But-" Mrs. Springer cut him off as a pleasant expression placed itself onto her face again.

"Y/n! Are you staying for dinner, dear?" Mrs. Springer asked sweetly, dismissing her distressed son entirely.

"I would love to but I can't," I said with a frown. "I'm supposed to go home right after this. Parent's orders," I sighed.

"Oh... okay, then," Mrs. Springer said dejectedly from the doorway, her face drooping like a hurt puppy. I immediately let go of Connie's body and walked over to the saddened mom.

"No! Wait- Wait, I can stay!" I was reassured, even though if I was late for dinner at my own house again I would surely get grounded by my parents.

"You can?! Yay, I'll make sure to wash your set of silverware~" The kind woman sang happily and danced away back down to the floor level of the house. I smiled after Mrs. Springer's retreating body, but when I heard screams I turned back around to see Connie struggling to stand up with his brothers hanging off of his arms and legs. 

"I'm going to kill you both," he said to them with an agitated face. Huffing a breath I walked over to the brothers and patted Sunny and Martin on their backs, signaling that they could let go. 

"Thank you for your help, you two," I said with a wide grin. "But I think Con has had enough for today."

They both nod and give me a high-five before leaving. I turned back around to see Connie looking in the mirror, his fingers pressing over the redness around his brows.

I sauntered up to the boy and rested my head on his bony shoulder. "I did good, didn't I?" I sang out with a smirk as I observed my excellent handiwork before me. Connie scowled in the mirror, but once his eyes met mine his face softened into an indifferent look.

"They're whatever..." I chuckle and softly punch Connie in the shoulder.

"Shut up, I did a good job! Admit it~" I say and walk towards Connie's room, my body sitting itself down on his bed comfortably.

"You could've used a different method," he grumbled out while sitting on the floor, his back against the side of the bed.

"Eh," I said while shrugging and opening up my manga and immediately started to fangirl over how hot Misa was. If only she was real...

"Are you reading that without me?" The hazel-eyed boy said to me, his neck craning to look up at me.

"No," I replied back dryly while continuing to read the manga.

"You're lying."

I fake gasped, placing the Death Note manga down on his messy bed. "How ever did you know?!" I exclaimed. Connie gave me a dry look and went to say something but was cut off by his mother screaming for him to come down to eat.

Connie and I made our way downstairs while teasing each other endlessly, what happened earlier completely forgotten. We took our assigned seats at the table beside each other and immediately dug into the food Mrs. Springer made us.

It was a nice dinner filled with laughs, and even more when Mr. Springer got home from work. We had dessert and played cards and just had a good time overall, but that was cut short when it was time for me to go home.

I hugged Mrs. Springer goodbye and ruffled the younger kids' hair as a farewell then left the house with Connie walking right beside me.

"Are you ready for high school next year?" I asked, breaking the silence, my gaze on the summer night sky. Connie goes silent for a moment then speaks up.

"I'll be okay if you're there."

My head slowly drops down and I look at Connie with a shell-shocked expression, but then I smirked at the boy's blushing. "Me too Baldy," I said with a laugh.

"I told you not to call me that!" He said and shrugged off the arm I placed around his shoulders.

"Oh, so then what should I call you? Mr. Clean?" I said and started to chuckle to myself. Connie tried to stay mad but then he was laughing with me as we grew closer to my house.

As we stopped in front of our destination I turned back around to the hazel-eyed boy before me and tugged on his cheek, making his face stretch out in a weird way. "Bye, bitch," I said.

He swatted my hand away and started to walk back home. "Bye, hoe," he said while waving to me over his shoulder. I chuckled to myself and walked up the steps to my house, but instead of the scary and angered parents I was expecting, I was met with anxious ones.

"Hey, honey," my mom said and walked over towards me.

"Uh, hey. Sorry that I was late for dinner-"

My father cut me off with a wave of a hand and motioned me to take a seat on the couch in the living room. He sighs to himself and rubs the bridge of his nose as he sits in the chair in front of me.

"Sweety, we need to talk to you about something..."

My mom sits down next to my father and speaks up. "Honey, we're moving."

"What the fuck."

...............

It's been a week and it was finally time for me to move, and let's just say none of the Springers were taking it well.

Mrs. Springer was hugging the utter life out of me while her mascara dripped down her face and was probably staining my shirt at the moment, and Mr. Springer was behind his wife, patting her reassuringly on her back in silent comfort.

While Mrs. Springer was hugging the upper half of my body, Sunny and Martin were each holding onto each of my legs for dear life like I was about to fly off the ground at any given second. Both of them were crying, even ten-year-old Sunny that never cried in front of anyone unless she was watching a sad dog movie.

After a while, Mr. Springer finally pried the three off of me while the movers and my parents busied themselves with packing everything onto the moving truck.

"Okay, you three, let Connie have some alone time with Y/n," Mr. Springer said with an apologetic smile towards me. I waved back to the man as he dragged his family away that was still a sobbing mess and back to their own home, all while Connie remained here, his head not lifting to meet my gaze.

Even though it wasn't my fault, or anyone else's, Connie was still mad that I was moving; he didn't remain distant when I told him the day after my parents told me, but he still wasn't his usual goofy and lively self.

"Connie," I said softly, making the hazel-eyed boy lift his gaze. "Walk with me son," I said in a deep voice that sounded like my father and waved him over to the sidewalk. He just gave me a weird look but complied nonetheless.

Noticing we were leaving, my mother shouted out. "Be sure to be back by five!" I nodded back with a thumbs-up as Connie walked side by side and in step with me. We walked in silence for a few moments, not really having a final destination to go to, but Connie broke the silence as we stopped at an intersection.

"Do you really have to leave?" He asked bitterly, but his eyes dimmed with hidden sadness. I stay silent, not knowing what to say, but this only confirms Connie's question. He scoffed out a laugh and lifted his head with a smile, but it drops when he sees my tears.

I wiped them off of my face with annoyance as I looked away. God, I already promised myself I wouldn't cry. I bent my head down to hide my teary state from his vision.

"Y/n..." Connie trailed off, his face hidden by my hair.

"Sorry," I apologized softly. I was about to finally pick my head up but I stopped when my face was buried into Connie's shoulder as he brought me into a hug. My arms wrapped themself securely around his skinny little body and we rocked back and forth softly in a soothing motion.

"I'm sorry, I haven't been myself this week," Connie said, his head resting on my shoulder.

I shook my head. "You're good. D-Don't worry about it," I said, willing my voice not to shake but failed in seconds.

I really didn't want to leave my best friend.

"I don't want you to leave," Connie said, his words half-muffled by the cloth to my shirt.

"Same here," I chuckled out, making Connie snort. He pulled back and held me by my shoulders, our bodies a foot apart now.

"You better not forget about me here," he threatened out while wagging his finger at me. I swat his hand away with a grin.

"Same here, Springer," I said again. "Now, show mama some more sugar," I said while wagging my eyebrows up and down. Connie rolls his eyes and gives me another hug, nearly sweeping me off my feet with the amount of force he used.

We pulled away after a few seconds and gave each other tired smiles, and he was about to leave me completely but I pulled on the hem of his shirt, stopping him from moving any further. I wrapped my arms around his torso and stuffed my face into his bony back.

"One more hug," I whispered out and I took the time to remember every living and breathing inch of Connie Springer. I memorized the comforting scent of him; I stored the vision of his short-cut gray hair into my mind; I burned the image of his lively hazel eyes into my heart.

After a few long moments, I released him and punched him on the back. "Make sure to eat some food while I'm gone. You're scrawny enough as it is," I grumbled out but with a smile on my face.

"I'll make sure," he says, but he doesn't turn back to face me. "See ya later, Y/n."

I exhale softly. "See ya later, Con," I said and turned away, my face holding tears as I tried to keep myself from falling apart... just like Connie was as he walked back home.

𝐚/𝐧

𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 😩😩😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.9K 53
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง.โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€ ยฉ ษชแด€แดส€ษชแด„แด‡แดœ
577K 22K 43
โ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„.โž โ—– ๐–ฃฏ แฅซแญก โ—— ๊œ› โ†บ ส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส” โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ โ†บ๐–ฅฆใƒพูฌูฌ โตขโตข สšแ„‹ษž ๐–ฆ† โ˜˜๏ธŽ zZz (๏พ’' ๏พ› ') โ€ข โ€ฟ โ€ข โ•”...
77.9K 2K 25
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘– ๐ด๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ~ "๐‘– ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๏ฟฝ...
564K 20.8K 53
"๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?" "๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช." แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡ษขแด‡ แด€แดœ.