Too Young For Mr. Jeon || Jeo...

By icy-yy

We have read stories about getting arranged with a mafia boss or a famous CEO and him always hating his arran... More

❝ Disclaimer ❞
❝ Important Note! Must Read ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟹 ❞
❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷❞

❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸❞

32.3K 1K 1.5K
By icy-yy

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 : 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐
•ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

(A/N: Enjoy the 3K words chapter ahead. Grab your Hobi water because this chapter is going to be hAwT :))

"Yes, one more!!!" Jane shouted as Eunji drank another shot. Eunji sighed as she gulped down in one go. Her cheeks were red with her eyes red as a drunk smile displayed on her lips.

"Holy shit." She breathed out. "O-One more." 

"No, you have already drink a lot." Jungkook walked to her and shook his head.

"But I want more~" She whined like a small kid.

"No means no." He bent down and picked her up in bridal style. Turning his head, he saw mostly all of them drunk, only Jimin, Taehyung, and Bora looked sober. Namjoon, Bom, and Jae already went to their house since they didn't want to drink in front of Jae.

Eunji was still whining in his arms for more drinks but he ignored it and walked upstairs to their room. "Koo~ You are so handsome!" She giggled as he opened the door and put her down on the floor and locked the door. 

He felt a tug on his arms. He turned around but choked when she pulled him towards her with his shirt's collar. His eyes went wide like gold balls when she suddenly pushed her lips on his roughly. Her eyes were closed as she grasped his bottom lip in between her teeth. He could smell the faint smell of alcohol and gently pushed her away, standing straight.

"Baby, stop." He panted, controlling himself back because that small yet rough kiss turned him on.

"I need you, Koo." She seductively whispered while gazing into his doe eyes.

"No, you are drunk. You are not in your right mind." He softly declined. He didn't want to take advantage of her when she was drunk. He bet she doesn't even know what was happening to her surroundings right now. He wanted their first time to be memorable, not like this.

"I am not." She shook her head with a pout.

"Yes, you are." He nodded.

"Want me to prove you?" She raised her eyebrows but still a smile on her lips, making him believe that she wasn't serious.

"Do it." He crossed his arms. Suddenly, her smile fell and her face turned into a serious one. He blinked in shock when he saw her serious gaze like she wasn't drunk a minute ago, heck didn't even drink alcohol.

"I'm serious. I'm not drunk." Her voice sounded stable, not like the drunken one.

"B-But- Wait- So, that was all your acting??"

"Did you forgot I used to attend drama classes?" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"But why you acted drunk??"

"Because I didn't want to drink anymore. I had enough and started to act drunk, in the order to make everyone believe that I'm already drunk, so they won't force me more." She explained properly.

"But you still drank a lot. You should be at least be drunk a little..."

"Maybe because I have a naturally high alcohol tolerance." She shrugged.

"That means you really want me?" His lips curved into a smirk as he walked closer to her. "As you said you aren't drunk, means those words were serious and true?" He bent down to her height, near her face.

"Maybe." She smirked back. "And I know, you got turned on by the short kiss I gave you." She pointed her fingers down there on his body. "I can clearly see your little problem through your leather jeans."

"Dang, when you became so feisty and dirty-minded?" He tilted his head and slowly bit down his lower lip.

"Make a note, Jeon." She poked his chest, still not looking away from his eyes, which were slowly showing lust and need. "Not every time, the female is submissive. She can also be dominative and can easily take control over the whole situation." Her smirk went wider. "And maybe better than the male."

He groaned, hearing her spitting those words like it was a piece of cake. Her eyes flickered down to his lips and then back to his eyes. 

"So, tell me Jeon. What do you want?" Her voice went deeper as her finger, which was on his chest left and her same hand slowly roamed down on his abdomen. She could feel those clear-toned lines of his abs through his thin white shirt. His eyes shut close when he felt her hand on his muscular thighs. "Hmm, I see, you have worked on your thighs."

"Only for you." He spoke in between his pants. Sweats forming on his forehead, that slowly slid down on his jawline and to his chest. He hissed when her hand came in contact with his coated dick. With the other hand, she started to push him back. When he felt the bed behind his knee, he sat on the soft mattress and crawled a little back.

She also climbed on the bed and then on his lap. Knees on each side of his body as she straddled him, her hand never leaving his crouch. In the corner of her eyes, she saw a glimpse of a tie laying on the bed. She stretched her hand and grabbed the black-colored cloth.

Her mouth went back to his lips, kissing him which he instantly returned. His eyebrows frowned a little when he felt a soft silky fabric around his neck. Opening his eyes, he saw her tying the tie around his neck but leaving a long strand, which she grasped in her hands. He lowly gasped when she pulled the tie, making his face coming close to her face.

"Do you like it?" She asked while tracing her finger on his neck and then to his shirt, slowly unbuttoning the buttons.

"I love it." His gaze filled with lust as his eyes stared into her brown ones. His lips parted with a shocked gasp when he felt her grinding against his crouch. "Fuck." He threw his head back while panting heavily with his parted pink lips. She harshly pushed his chest, making his back hit the soft surface of the bed.

When his shirt was fully opened, she ran her hand on his exposed chest. He shivered under her cold hand and later sighed. His breath accelerated when her lips directly came in contact with his neck, his chest moving up and down with his eyes clenched shut.

Her lips moved down to his sharp collarbone. A moan left from Jungkook's mouth when he felt her lips on the sensitive spot on his collarbone. His moan went louder when she licked that spot and later bite on it.

His large hand went to her thigh and then to her ass. He bucked his hips when he continued to grind on him but when he did that, she slapped his thigh. "Don't."

He opened his eyes and put his elbows on the bed, pushing himself off the bed. Both of them closed their eyes when he pressed his lips on hers. Their lips molding into each other into a sloppy kiss as they moaned into each other's mouth at the same time. Jungkook slowly ran his tongue on her lower lip and pulled away. She opened her eyes and saw him already staring into his.

"Let's see who is gonna take control." With that, he flipped her over, and now, he was above her. His right knee went in between her thighs, purposely rubbing his knee on her throbbing area, which resulted in a low moan from her mouth with eyes shut, making his problem harder down there.

The corner of his lips turned into a smirk as he reached up for her glasses and pulled them, throwing them somewhere in the room. Later that hand went behind her head and grabbed her hair tie, with which she tied her hair earlier and pulled it, letting her hair spread on the bed.

"God, you are so beautiful." He growled and his hand carelessly ran his hand through her body. His hand stopped on the hem of her crop top before he grabbed it and pulled it above her her head, leaving her chest covered with only a white bra. He didn't waste more time and grabbed the waistband of both of her skirt and safety short and pulled it down until it was on her ankle, which she later kicked them off.

She suddenly held the tie and pulled her, causing his head to jerk forward, nearing her face. "It's not fair that I'm the only one naked." She whispered, staring right into his eyes. 

"I don't care." His eyes darkened as he grabbed her chin with his right hand, pulling her face up while the other went behind her back, unclipping the bra. Their faces were dangerously closed, just a few millimeters apart. "Cause I'm going to take control now." He whispered and licked her lips, slowly and teasingly while caressing her thighs. Those actions made her moan lowly with parted lips and closed eyes. He bit down on her lower lip, pulling back until his teeth were almost on the end of her red lips before kissing her lips. 

She sat up, still not breaking the kiss. A moan escaped her lips when she felt his finger on her clothed clit. He grabbed her panties with two fingers and pulled them down. She gasped in between the kiss when he circled his thumb on her throbbing part.

"Already wet, huh." He whispered in between the kiss. "Such a dirty slut you are."

"Only for you, daddy." Her words surprised him and his problem was now painful for him.

"Let's see you moan daddy's name." With that, he inserted two fingers inside her. She gasped and bit down on her own lip, already feeling herself out of breath. Not feeling satisfied with her reaction, he added one more finger.

"Koo!!" She whimpered in pleasure. It was all new for her. The pleasure she felt from kisses was different from what she was feeling now, for the first time.

Jungkook dropped his head on her neck. He kissed her neck, later biting and licking on her. Those teasing kisses made her weak. He smirked when he felt her melting under his actions. He knew her biggest kink was the work of lips. A good work of lips could make her weak and submissive. For her, his lips were like an addiction to her. She had only kissed Jungkook in her own life and she could tell how a great kisser he was. Her weakest points were her neck and her lips and that's what he was doing, making her weak with his lips. Just perfect lip work and it would switch her dominance side to a submissive one.

She felt something inside her stomach, like something twitching. "A-ah! My stomach-" She clenched her teeth.

"Let it out, don't hold it back." He commanded. His other hand cupped her one breast and his index finger and middle finger pinched her nipple. Shivers ran down to her spin and she sighed before she moaned again. Her moans went louder second by second before she felt a warm liquid down on her thighs.

She opened her eyes when he took his fingers out. They were covered with a white liquid, which he later licked. His lustful dark eyes locked with hers as he swirled his tongue around his long fingers. 

He felt his erection twitch just by seeing her state. Her hair was spread messily with her lips parted as she slowly breathed from them. Bare chest moving up and down and her cheeks red. Her hands tangled in his now long purple hair locks. For him, it was the most beautiful side of her he had ever seen before.

Placing his hand on her shoulder, he gently pushed her down on the bed. Her back hit the soft fabric, which she later grabbed. His hand went on his waistband and unbuckled his belt. She gulped when he unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, leaving him in his boxers. 

Her head moved away when he was removing his boxers. He chuckled seeing her flustered face. "You are still nervous about seeing a dick." Old memories flashed in his mind of the time when Eunji walked into his closet when he was in the midway of wearing his boxers and she screamed her lungs out, almost shaking the whole mansion.

"Please don't laugh." She buried her red face in her palms.

"Don't worry, I won't." He grabbed her hands. "Move them away." She peeked in between the gaps on her fingers. "Look into my eyes, okay?" He removed her hands. 

She nodded, staring into his eyes. Her hands turned into fists when she felt something brushing on her clit. Her breath hitched and her back arched when she felt something inside her clit. She clenched her eyes shut as few tears flow from her eyes on cheeks. It felt like something was tearing her walls apart and it hurt a lot.

He pressed his lips on her lips. "Kiss me, try to distract your mind from pain, and focus on me." He muttered in between the kiss as he pushed himself. She curtly nodded and kissed him back. Her knees bend with her toes curling up. When he was fully inside her, he stopped for a moment. Both of them continued to mold into each other's lips. Her mind got distracted by his lips as she felt his thumb brushing on her wet cheek.

He pulled back and slowly pushed back inside her. A soft whimper left her lips as her hands went on his chest, which later went behind his muscular chest. When he repeated the action, her hands clenched on his chest. A deep groan escaped from his lips when her nails scratched his back.

She was the first one to pull away from the heavy kiss. Her pain slowly fading away with replacing with pleasure. It felt good now. She wanted more. Her mind drifted on the pleasure she was getting through her whole body.

"M-Move faster." She breathed out.

"That's not the way to ask me." His hand crawled up on her neck, grabbing it not so tightly, just applying a little pressure. "Beg me." His voice was dark and demanding. He liked to see her controlled under him, how she seemed to be ready to throw herself on him.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please, daddy, I need you." 

"Gladly." With that, he harshly pounded inside her. She screamed and her back arced. Her breath caught up on her throat when she felt his tongue on her nipple. He swirled his tongue around it before nibbling on her. Her breath got heavier with her eyes rolled back, later closing. He growled when she scratched his back again. He pulled back and grabbed her waist, thrusting into her. His thrust went faster and harsher second by second. The temperature around their bodies was becoming hotter.

Suddenly, he was again pulled back down on her. "Hmm, you forgot to take off your tie." She smirked while twirling with the black fabric. "And I think I should be one taking from here." She pushed him beside her and got on top of him, him still inside her. 

He sat up and said, "You have my permission." While biting his lower lip and captured her lips, kissing her harshly with his tongue inside her mouth. She returned his needy kiss and slowly pulled herself up and before dropping again.

Both of them groaned. His hand went down on her thigh and then to her clit, rubbing his fingers against it as she repeated her actions. He pulled away to watch her sight. Hair messed up, lips were swollen and her breasts bouncing up and down. He groaned at the view in front of him and leaned back a little, throwing his head back while panting.

"S-Shit, you are so tight." He sighed while whispering. She again pulled his tie, bringing his face back close to her.

"Did you like it? Did you like when my pussy wrap around your big needy cock, huh?" She said in between her teeth, staring right into his eyes. The way she spoke up made him twitch inside her. 

"I fucking love it." He grabbed her waist and pound into her. Her head dropped on his neck. Her lips parted and she started to give open mouth kisses on his neck. He whimpered when she licked his neck before harshly biting on it. He threw his head on the side with his mouth open and eyes closed when she sucked on the same spot.

He yelped when she pinched his nipples. "Jin oppa was right, you have sensitive nipples." She chuckled. He rolled his eyes but smirked when he thrust into her harshly. She also yelped and glared at his smirking face.

"I-I think I'm going to come." He stuttered when he felt his dick twitch inside her. 

"Me too." She agreed with him while burying her head in the crook of his neck. Her moans muffled in his neck when his pace went faster. She let out a loud moan when his cock hit a certain point inside her. He thrust harder into her. "I w-wanna come."

"Wait for a moment, baby. We will come together."

Her hands clenched on his shoulder as her legs becoming weaker. "I don't think I'm going to hold back." With that, she screamed and ride on her high. White liquid spilling on his dick. Then she felt her insides filing up with a liquid. Her legs were shaking as she held him tightly close to her. He hugged her back. 

Both of them stayed silent as only their tired breathing could be heard in the dead silent room, trying to catch their normal breathing pattern. Their bodies were sweaty, body temperature hot.

He pecked her temples and pulled himself out of her. He laid her on the bed and got down from the bed and went to the washroom. He changed into the extra boxers kept inside after cleaning himself and took a towel from the shelf and walked outside. 

He noticed her already snoring on the bed. Her face looked innocent and peacefully yet tired. A small giggle left his mouth as he gently wiped her thighs. He cleaned the bedsheet, enough for them not to feel uncomfortable while sleeping.

After dumping the towel in the dustbin, he walked up to the dresser and opened the small drawer. Merging through it, he found the thing he was searching for and walked up to her. He grabbed her long hair and carefully tied them loosely since her body was sweaty and they were sticking on her body, making her uncomfortable because he saw how she was scratching her back, where her hair was sticking.

With that, he also laid beside her and pulled covers on themselves. As it was expected, she hugged him as soon as he laid beside her. He smiled and cuddled her. "I'm so lucky to have you. You are my euphoria." He brushed away the small strand of her hair from her face and tucked it behind her hair. "Just your smile makes me weak in the knees and fall deeply in love with you." He pecked her lips, which were in a pout. "I love you, Jeon Eunji."

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

I finally wrote smut in my books for the first time, lol-

Bruh. This book was supposed to be a soft stan one, so fluff was a must in between the smut also ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't even know how come I wrote 3K words in a chapter for the first time ㅋㅋㅋ

And someone wrote a comment that how come Eunji could be officially married to Jungkook when the priest said Hana's name. I thought about it and edited the 3rd chapter. You can read it if you want to.

Now, the book is totally finished! No more chapters (maybe bonus chapters in the future but I'm not sure) Bye-bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 288 9
sun God Tommy and his three proxies, who are possessive over their god
12.6K 577 21
Uncovering deeply hidden family secrets, experiencing impossible adventures, heartbreak and finding love and friendships that'll stay with her for a...
21.3K 314 35
There's one side of a storm, then there's another side
229K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc