Too Young For Mr. Jeon || Jeo...

By icy-yy

We have read stories about getting arranged with a mafia boss or a famous CEO and him always hating his arran... More

❝ Disclaimer ❞
❝ Important Note! Must Read ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟹 ❞
❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸❞

❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷❞

21.4K 846 481
By icy-yy

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 : 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏
•ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"Hyung, I'm very nervous, what if the plane crashes while landing?" Jungkook asked as he paced back and forth.

"Jungkook, please don't say those things." Jin frowned. "I'm also missing Fuyu."

"Me too. I'm going to meet Eunji after four years." Jungkook sighed.

It's been four years since both of them got separated. Eunji graduated and wanted to study in foreign. Jungkook didn't have any problem with her and did a lot of effort, so she could get her dream education. It's difficult for a student to settle in another country but because of his contacts in whole over the world, it became a little easy. He wanted Eunji to concentrate only on her studies, that's why he took charge of money and always sent her money there.

Kai also went with Eunji and both of them studied at the same university because their streams were almost the same. Fuyu and RM went with them to protect them and also because of their good spoken English and both of them didn't hesitate to say yes to Jungkook. Now, four years have passed and four of them were coming back since both Eunji and Kai passed the university. 

"Unnie, are you sure Koo will come?" Eunji nervously asked while dragging her luggage.

"Stop with your negative thoughts." Fuyu patted her head.

"Noona is right." Kai agreed.

"He will surely come." RM nodded.

"I know you are excited to meet Jae." Eunji smiled at RM.

"Yes, I am." He chuckled.

"Jungkook." Bom patted Jungkook's shoulder, who later turned to Bom. "See." She motioned her chin to somewhere, he turned there and his breath hitched.

There he saw four familiar faces walking in their direction. But his eyes were fixed on one figure. She was wearing a skirt with a cute crop top and black boots, just like she used to wear but her face...it changed a lot. Her hair was now long and ended almost till her waist. Her face had a little bit of make-up and her body was now curvy. She looked more mature now. There were a pair of round glasses with a transparent frame rested on the bridge of her nose, making her look cute yet hot.

"Holy shit." Jungkook's jaws dropped at the sight of her.

"What are you waiting for, just go!" Jimin smacked Jungkook's butt, who glared at him.

"Koo!!" Eunji shouted when she noticed him. She didn't care about her luggage and quickly ran to him. 

"Baby!" Jungkook exclaimed while opening her arms. She jumped into his arms as he picked her up and hugged her ever so tightly. 

Smile never leaving their faces. They used to talk through mobile phones but not feeling each other's presence physically was different and now, when they finally met, it was like a part of their life, that left was now complete. Even though he was now 30 while she 22, it still felt like Eunji is still 18. The warmth she missed for years could finally she feel and that made her tear upon his shoulder.

(A/N: You might be confused about the age system because they have 9 years gap but here it is 8. Jungkook still needs to be turned 31, his birthday didn't come yet)

"Aww, don't cry." Jungkook caressed her hair as she sobbed on his shoulder. "I'm here now, right in front of you. Look at me." She moved her head from his shoulder and looked at him. Her nose red along with her eyes and tears still spilling her eyes. "You are such a cry baby." He broke into a big smile. "See, Jae isn't crying."

Eunji turned her head and saw Jae in RM's arms and both of them giggling and smiling. Fuyu was with Jin while Jimin was with Kai, helping him with Eunji's luggage. 

Eunji again just silently put her head on her shoulder and snuggled her head on the crook of his neck. "Now, come down." He said, trying to put her down but she clung harder.

"Scold me if you want to. I'm even ready to do an argument with you but one thing is for sure, I will never let you go." Her words made his heart beat faster.

Jungkook shook his head with a grin and started to walk outside with the others following behind them, not caring about looks from people giving them because of him cradling in her arms.

"Okay now, at least let me go now, we have to sit in the car." 

Eunji sighed before getting down and went inside the passenger door while Jungkook went into the driver's seat. "Where are others?" She asked when she noticed there are only two of them.

"Kai went with Jimin-shi while Kim family went to their own car," Jungkook said while starting the car and driving off. "So, how was Australia?"

"How many times you are gonna ask me?" She playfully squinted her eyes. "You always ask the same through the phone."

"Okay, fine." He chuckled. "I noticed you got a little deep voice now."

"Hmm, yes. Unnie also told me that. I think you didn't notice it through the phone."

"Yes." He nodded.

"I didn't make much friends there, only stayed with Kai in university and the other two at home." 

"I hope you didn't do anything bad behind my back." He pulled inside the parking lot.

"Ouch! Don't you believe me?" She put her hand on her chest, acting hurt.

"Of course, I do." He rolled his eyes and got down from the car. She did the same and they went inside the mansion.

"EUNJIIII!!!" Few voices screamed and then, Eunji was tackled on the ground with three heavy bodies above her. It was Jane, Yuri, and Bora. Eunji groaned as her back hit the floor. 

"Yah! Three of you, you are squishing her!" Yeona scolded and pulled Yuri away from her. Then Jane and then Bora. Eunji sighed when they were detached from her and Jungkook helped her to stand up.

"Gosh, I almost thought I'm gonna die." Eunji gasped when she fell on the ground again. But this time, some also licked her face. "Olive!" She squealed and hugged the large dog tackling her. "You became so tall." She noticed how he was the same height as hers and also heavy. "And I stayed still short." she laughed. He got down from her as she stood up.

"LET'S PARTY!!!" V and J-Hope screamed and the next moment, Eunji was dragged by Jane and Yuri.

"Wait, what party!?" Eunji asked, confused.

"You are now 22, which means you are legal to drink," Jane said.

"B-But I never drank." Eunji frowned.

"WHAT?!?!" All of them except Kai, Fuyu, and RM shouted.

"Why??" Suga asked.

"I wanted to have my first drink with all of you." Eunji's words made all of their shocked faces turned into a soft ones and they all cooed. "Stop cooing." She snorted.

"You didn't drink yet, which means you are gonna drink now." Bora smirked.

"And we are not gonna go easy on you." Jane evilly chuckled. Eunji gulped.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

I found this on Instagram and my heart just- 🥺🤧💜💜💜💜💜💜

I almost teared up in front of my family. This is the most softest thing I have seen😭😭😭😭😭

I WANT SOMEONE TO CRY WITH ME, PLEASE-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 6K 6
"Why can't you love me ...?" "I can't ......" "It won't make me stop from trying Y/N...." "I am not giving up on you....." ...
2.1K 64 7
༻❝ you, you, and only you ❞༺ when a child turns seven years old, they both make and are tasked with a wish. a shooting star from none other than a fe...
12.6K 521 30
Nothing is as it seems. Yoona: Socially awkward, clumsy, intellectual and most importantly personal assistant to Kim Taehyung. Taehyung: Rich, hands...
245K 16K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...