Too Young For Mr. Jeon || Jeo...

By icy-yy

We have read stories about getting arranged with a mafia boss or a famous CEO and him always hating his arran... More

❝ Disclaimer ❞
❝ Important Note! Must Read ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟹 ❞
❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷❞
❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸❞

❝ 𝟺𝟸 ❞

18.5K 880 397
By icy-yy

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟐
•ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ᴘᴛ𝟸•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"WHAT??!" Three of us screamed.

"OMG!!!!!!" Bora yelled.

"Is this true!?" I asked, Yuri nodded.

"I want proof." Yeona crossed her arms.

"Same!" I nodded. I still can't believe she is my bias's sister.

"Really?" Yuri raised an eyebrow, three of us nodded. She took out her phone and started to use it. I noticed she was calling someone and kept it on speaker. It rang four times before someone picked it up.

"Noona!" A male voice spoke. I recognized that voice and gasped.

"Hey, Jinnie~" Yuri smiled.

"Noona, I missed you. You haven't called me for the past two days." 

"It's Hyunjin!" Bora squealed while shaking my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked.

"We were practicing for our new song when you called me." He chuckled. 

"Oh, continue." 

"Sure, noona. Love you." 

"Love you too." And she cut the call. If this book was an animation series, I bet my jaws touched the ground. 

"Holy cow..." Yeona blinked.

"See, I told you." Yuri smugly said. 

"Where is Olive, I'm missing him?" Bora pouted.

"Tae took him out with Tannie for a walk because Eunji is injured," Jane said.

Then something clicked in my mind and my lips curved into a smirk.

"W-Why are you smirking like that?" Jane stuttered.

"Come here." I motioned my hand towards me. All of them squatted closer to me. "Koo and I made a bet earlier."

They nodded.

"He bet I can't meet any member of Stray Kids or TXT in real life except Lee Know aka my cousin. He said he will bring me to their concert after I turn 20 but if no, I have to give him something that we will decide later."

"Are you thinking the same thing I'm thinking?" Bora smirked, I smirked back.

"OooOo~ I understood." Yeona cheekily grinned.

"Omg! Same!" Jane squealed. 

"What?" Yuri frowned, we all looked at her. "W-Why are you all looking at me like that?" We looked at each other and then back at her.

"Let's just say we have a plan." She gulped at my words.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"Koo!" I grinned while entering his office, which was in the mansion only. He looked away from his computer at me.

"Yes?"

"We are having some guests today." 

"Who?"

"My cousin and his friend, wear something good." With that, I closed the door and skipped to the living room.

"Is everything ready?" Bora asked, I nodded. I was already wearing some decent clothes. It was difficult because of plaster but I still tried.

"I won't hesitate to kill you if Mr. Jeon shoot him." Yuri glared at us.

"Don't worry, he won't." Yeona patted her back. Then the doorbell rang.

"They are here!" Jane squeaked. Yuri went to the door and opened the door. Two men walked inside. Both of them wearing black masks. One was tall and had long blonde locks while the other was a little short with black hair.

"Noona!" The blonde hugged Yuri as soon as she opened the door. She laughed and ruffled his hair.

The black one removed his mask, revealing his full face and it was Minho. "Eunji!!" He ran to me and hugged me. I giggled and hugged him back with only one hand. "You know how worried how was?? Your number was always switched off and I couldn't contact you." He pulled back and his eyes went wide when he looked at my arm. "Y-Your arm, how-"

"Oppa, don't worry." I patted his arm with my right hand. He took my right hand and looked at it. "I will explain to you later."

"You better." He glared at me, I nervously smiled at him. 

"Omg! It's Lee Know!" Yeona gasped, he looked at her.

"She is my best friend," I said, he smiled at her. Her cheeks turned red and she covered them with her palm. And about Bora, she is silently fangirling.

"Eunji," Yuri called me while walking to us with the blonde behind her. "Meet my brother, Hyunjin." He pulled down the mask and smiled at me. I swear my cheeks must be flaming red and we can easily fry steak on them. 

"OMG! I can't believe I'm standing in front of THE Hwang Hyunjin!!" I shouted. Minho facepalmed. "Bora unnie, am I dreaming!?" I smiled and looked at her. 

"No, bish!" She also fangirled. Hyunjin laughed.

"She is a very big fan of you," Yuri giggled.

"I see." Hyunjin nodded. "Nice to meet you, Eunji." He bowed.

"Same!" I bowed two times.

"What is happening here?" A voice said, we turn our heads and saw Jungkook walking towards us.

"Oh, Koo meet Lee Minho, my cousin that I talk about," I said and then looked at Hyunjin. "And this is Hyunjin, member of Stray Kids I usually talk about," I smirked when Jungkook's eyes went wide.

"Hello." Both Minho and Hyunjin bowed to him.

"We came to meet our sisters." Hyunjin politely said and patted Yuri's shoulder.

"Sure." Jungkook nodded.

"Mister....?" Hyunjin trailed off.

"Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook said and took out his hand. "Eunji's husband and the owner of house." Hyunjin shook his hand with him. My eyes caught a glimpse of Jungkook's hand grip tightening around Hyunjin's hand, whose smile slowly started to get nervous.

"Lol, he is jealous," Bora whispered to me, I winked at her.

"Uh...what is happening? Why Hyunjin looks in....pain?" Minho frowned while whispering.

"I will explain to you later." I chuckled, Minho just nodded. "Hyunjin-shi, take a seat." I offered, he took his hand back and quickly sat on the sofa. I sat across him. Minho went beside Hyunjin while Yuri sat on the other side of Hyunjin. Jungkook sat beside me and put his arm behind me on the sofa back. Yeona, Jane, and Bora also sat somewhere.

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon for inviting us. It's been years since I met Yuri noona and I'm very happy." Hyunjin brightly smiled at him. Jungkook tightly smiled at him. I could sense him gritting his teeth and one of his hand was already fisted.

"Same for me." Minho nodded. "I met her last time at the marriage. I lost her number and was worried. Hyunjin told me that he was going to meet his sister and she told him to bring me with her. I was very excited when Hyunjin told me the location because I remember your surname is Jeon and it feels very good to meet her." He smiled.

"It was difficult for us to come here because of our tight schedule. Some of my bandmates were whining to meet my sister." Hyunjin whole-heartedly laughed while setting his hair, his eyes disappearing.

I silently and secretly squealed but I think Jungkook caught me because he suddenly went close to my ear and whispered, "My babygirl needs a punishment." My whole back shivered as his hot breath fanned on my ear. I gulped, clearly feeling his devilish smirk.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Bruh, I miss him. He is my bias! Freak that JayWayPee😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 577 21
Uncovering deeply hidden family secrets, experiencing impossible adventures, heartbreak and finding love and friendships that'll stay with her for a...
21.3K 314 35
There's one side of a storm, then there's another side
159K 4.9K 28
Love story of Han Sejin (you) who was forced to get engaged with a wealthy guy, Oh Sehun due to her father request to save his company from bankrupt...
50.8K 2.2K 33
Description ၁၉ နှစ်သာ ရှိသေးသည့် စုအန်းအန်း အဖေဖြစ်သူ၏ အတင်းအကျပ်စီစဥ်ပေးမှုကြောင့် အသက် ၃၁ နှစ်အရွယ် ကုမိုချန်း နှင့် လက်ထပ်ခဲ့ရသည်။ တစ်ညမှာ သားရ...