Just a Game.

By NuradThomas

It all started off as a game and independence. However either one isn't going to be claiming the prize of the... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

927 42 3
By NuradThomas

"I hope you don't mind. I brought my friends over. I didn't thought you'd call today. We have a lot of food here." Pond says as he opens the door to his house, inviting Phuwin in.

Pond could tell that Phuwin is nervous by the way he looks. Phuwin smiles nervously. "Then I think I should just head back. I don't want to ruin your time with your friends." Phuwin says as he turns around and prepares to walk back out the door but Pond closes the door on him and steps before him.

Pond lifts his brow. "I know your friends, why can't you know mine?" Pond asks.

"That's not fair. Technically my friends are your friends as well. Plus I'm really tired today. I took over Tommy's position as his senior to orientate the new juniors." Phuwin complains, hoping that Pond will take the excuse.

"Are you sure? It's been a month already, I don't think the new juniors need any more orientation. Are you forgetting that I'm a senior too? I know these kind of things as well." Pond replies.

"W-Well, you see some of the juniors are still having trouble adjusting to the environment so they come up to me for help." Phuwin answers nervously. He knows that it might seem like a lie but because of the new juniors, he went home late. The look on Pond's face seem to think that his words are a lie. "Believe me, Pond! I'm telling you the truth!"

"Fine. I'll send you home after having dinner here. I can't send you home without eating anything." Pond says.

Phuwin grunts in reply. Pond grabs onto his wrist and drags him through the kitchen. Phuwin noticed the stacks of pizza boxes and bottles alcohol. Pond brings him into the living room where he sees that a couple of friends, are actually a whole lot of people. It was like Pond is having a party.

"Pond, I thought you said a couple of friends? There's a ton of people here." Phuwin asks.

"Well, initially I was alone. When you texted me, I was really happy and thought we should celebrate today where you asked me out for dinner first." Pond replies. He puts Phuwin's hand up in the air. "This is Phuwin! I hope you guys will treat him well!" Pond yells.

Everyone in the room and out in the pool area cheers. "Now play the music!" Pond yells out. The blast of music starts playing and Pond smiles at Phuwin. "Aren't you happy? This is all for you." Pond asks.

Phuwin laughs nervously. "I prefer something more quieter." He answers.

Before Phuwin could reply, Phuwin's phone starts to ring. He holds up a hand to Pond as he walks away, picking up the phone. "Tommy?" Phuwin says through the phone.

"How's the party?" Tommy asks.

"Help." Phuwin begs. He could hear Tommy laughing through the phone. "Please."

"I just got the text from Pond to celebrate the first time you asked him out for dinner. Honestly, I thought you'd ask him out before." Tommy replies.

"Please. He told me I can't go back with an empty stomach. Not to mention we have class tomorrow. Tommy please help me." Phuwin begs once more.

"Are you sure? You're not mad at me or anything?" Tommy asks, in an almost sarcastic manner. "I guess I should have warned you about this. Anyway try to get some food in your system. Pond will probably offer you a couple of drinks and knowing how light weight you can be, I don't want to bring you back home drunk. So I suggest you eat and don't drink. We will be there as soon as possible."

"Thank you, Tommy. Please be here quick." Phuwin answers before putting down the phone. It's times like this where he can count on Tommy. When he turns around, Pond is standing there with an upset look. "P-Pond. Did you hear my conversation?"

"You don't seem too happy about this party." Pond says. "I heard what you say to Tommy. You want him to get out of here as soon as possible."

"I-I just thought we'd go for a nice dinner and that's it." Phuwin replies. "It's just dinner, nothing much."

Pond walks up closer to Phuwin. He leans himself against the boy, their face centimeters apart. Phuwin hears a metallic click and something that wrapping around his wrist. Phuwin looks down and sees that his hand is cuffed to Pond's. "Pond?!" Phuwin yells out as he sees it.

"Now you can't run." Pond says. "Now follow me." Pond drags Phuwin out, grabbing a box of pizza along the way. They slide through a couple of people until they made it to the stairs. Pond sits on it and Phuwin follows along.

Pond opens up the box. "Take one. I'm not sure what you'd like so I order pepperoni." Pond says as he takes a slice.

Phuwin is partially irritated at Pond for doing such thing. As much as he would like to deny the pizza, his empty stomach is growling for it. Phuwin grabs a slice as starts eating. Pond calls out to one of his friends. "Hey, mind getting us a drink? Make it strong." Pond asks.

The guy nods as disappears. Phuwin looks at Pond. "Plain water would do just fine. I don't need anything else."

Pond frowns at Phuwin. "No. You're drinking tonight. It's a celebration for your first time asking me out. You are not running away from this."

"Are you sure Phuwin needs help?" Jimmy asks as he follows Tommy out of the cab. "It is a party for Phuwin after all. It doesn't seem right pulling the person who's supposed to be the attention of the party."

Tommy let out a small laugh. "Honestly, I would like to see him suffer. He's doesn't like big party like this, especially when he's the cause of it."

The two boys didn't even bother knocking onto Pond's door. Tommy just opens up the door and enters. They are welcomed with loud banging music and people gathering around the kitchen table, making their own drinks.

Tommy walks over and grabs two cups for himself and Jimmy. The two have been filled to the brim and he passes one over to Jimmy. "It's going to be a waste if we don't get a drink or two when we're here."

Jimmy laughs at Tommy. "If you say so."

"Don't worry. I'll pace myself." Tommy looks around as they got to the living room. Tommy grabs onto Jimmy's hand and points to the middle of the room. "Is that Phuwin?" Tommy asks. "I'm not sure if that's him but I don't want to believe that that's him."

The two boys sees Phuwin chugging down a bottle of alcohol as he stands on the table. Phuwin finishes the bottle to the last drop and yells out as he holds the empty bottle to the sky. Everyone cheers for him as his face is as red as a tomato.

Tommy quickly rushes over as sees Pond by the table with his hand raised up to Phuwin's wrists. The cuff just ticked him off a little. Tommy grabs onto Pond's shirt. "Get him down now." Tommy threatens.

Pond got shocked by Tommy's sudden anger. The crowd around them splits apart when Phuwin got off the table. Phuwin wasn't even stable enough to walk by himself. "Carry him." Tommy instructs. He looks at Jimmy who tails him. "You can go enjoy yourself first. I need some time alone with Pond." Tommy says.

Pond carries Phuwin in his arms up the stairs where there was no one but the blasting music can still be heard. Tommy watches Pond puts Phuwin on the bed and he walks over to the both of them. "Pond, I know you long enough to know what you're going to do next." Tommy pinches the bridge of his nose.

Pond keeps silent as he tries to catch on to what Tommy is saying. He hasn't' a single clue to what he meant. Tommy let out a sigh. "Uncuff him. Also, bring a bucket as soon as possible. He'll be puking in a while. Trust me. It's not a pretty sight."

Pond did as what Tommy said and uncuffs Phuwin and quickly heads into the bathroom for a bucket. He quickly returns to see Phuwin's head over the bed, preparing to vomit. Pond places the bucket in time as Phuwin starts vomiting.

Tommy pats onto Phuwin's back. "You do this with nearly everyone you want to have sex with. However this is a new low for you to cuff him to you." Tommy says in a low voice.

"Whatever we did, it wasn't me who initiated it. It was him." Pond answers.

"You and I both know that he's a virgin and I know your small tricks of teasing him. He's gullible when it comes to this kind of things. You're the last person I would expect to do this to my friend." Tommy says as he glares at him. "Don't expect to see Phuwin after today."

"You have no right to do that, also this is just a celebration for him. It's his first time asking me out for dinner. You know I do this to a lot of girls." Pond replies, his voice raising slightly.

"Girls!" Tommy yells at him. "He's not any girl. He's a guy. A guy that you suddenly put your interest in. A guy that you thought you can get lucky just because he's drunk. You're probably thinking that he'll get drunk and horny like other girls and let them initiate on your so you'll feel less guilty about it. He's not any girl or boy, he's my friend."

Pond could see the seriousness in Tommy's eyes. He didn't know what he was doing and his habit got the best of him. He was used to doing this kind of things that he forgot that Phuwin is someone different. Phuwin taught him responsibility.

"Look, Tommy. I didn't know that that was a habit of mine. I was genuinely trying to show Phuwin a good time by throwing him a party." Pond answers.

"He's a light weight. He gets drunk easily. I think even you could tell." Tommy replies. Phuwin starts gagging and vomits out more into the bucket. "I'm going to ask you honestly. Are you even interested in Phuwin? If you're not, then end it here. I don't want him to fall victim to you."

"Victim?" Pond looks at Tommy confused.

"I've heard many stories about you and the girls you slept with. How you used them in bed. I didn't want to say mention this to you because I kept denying it. That's' the reason why most girls wouldn't want to continue dating you. After you have sex with them, your interest in them turns zero. I knew you wouldn't do this because you're my friend but after seeing Phuwin drunk on the table and the handcuff. I couldn't help but believe the other stories."

Pond feels like a train crashed right into him after hearing the words from Tommy. He don't even know what to reply to Tommy. He always knew that girls would want him for his money or looks but never would he have thought that he was the reason why they broke up with him. It's a new level of pain where he knows even looks or money couldn't make someone stay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 592 18
3 self inserted oc of me and my friends forcing the dream smp members watching Tommy in a different universe fate and see if a broken family can repa...
110K 3.5K 34
This is going to be a slow burn fanfic with eventual smut. Enjoy!
1.3K 99 9
Win wanted to go home, the seniors told everyone that swim practise was canceled. So why? Why was the light on at the pool? No one was supposed to be...
164K 4.1K 29
⚠️no tommy x tubbo⚠️ tommyinnit and tubbo x male/nb!reader (mostly male) uncompleted start: 31.12.20 end: 18.01.22